All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1050 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: Heritage [OOC]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:35 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Let us go and kill some random Cultist or whatever is waiting for us at the Pillar!

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:12 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

There's gonna be somethin' waiting there I assure you that. It's gonna be super hype you guys.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:51 pm 

1st Year (1)

Hope I haven't missed anything 'cause of school.

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:23 am 

eyy, senpai!

Nah man, you're good.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:39 pm 

1st Year (1)

Did you get a new pic? O.O Whoooooooaaaaaaaa

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:04 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Yeyeyeye. We Skull Knight now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:48 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm gone offline mostly until Sunday, so if stuff happens I shall read it upon my return.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:44 am 

eyy, senpai!

Right on. I'll most likely get a post up just to get the two squads all mashed together before we take off into a bossfight.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:57 pm 

If you're looking for me...I'm not here

Is it too late to join this, I know it can be a hassle getting people into an RP midway, or if it's over XD. I hope I'm not putting this on an older post and there's another version of this

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

"The pessimist looks down and loses his head,
The optimist looks up and loses his footing,
The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:48 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Nah, it's not too late at all. Things are a bit slow right now because folks are busy, but we're definitely still chugging along.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I am the least busy of everyone I know. I have the best job and medical leave at the mo'. I am become lurking incarnate.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:21 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Likewise. It's a chill kind of hell.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:46 pm 

I'll probably have my character profile up tomorrow or Saturday, I'm a bit busy for the time being. When I do join I'm curious as to where I'm going to enter from, if everyone's embarked already.

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Right on. We'll work somethin out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:54 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Eyyy I posted.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:22 am 

Longest RP (1)

Eggsy wrote:
Eyyy I posted.

Eyyyy! I will soon work on my next post, though I may wait to see if someone else wants to go first.

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:08 pm 

Name: Kreekesh (I was just trying to think of an insect-like name, such as World of Warcraft with it's Krik'thik, at least, something like that...It's been awhile since I've seen that race in there)

Age: 38 (if they have longer life spans than people, let me know, otherwise this could possibly be a child going into battle...or an old man if they have shorter life spans)

Race: Korris

Appearance: Brownish exoskeleton, tinged with dark green near the shoulders, and the center of the back. 5' 11"

Personality: Ready to lay down his life for others, loyal, compassionate, but not extremely talkative (the latter is completely my opposite)

History: His father died in a skirmish against a group of desert Meerah. His body was brought back, and the exoskeleton was given to him as armor, which gave him the idea of going off on his own adventure, so he left on his pterosaur-like mount, seeking both honor and revenge. (hopefully no one here is a desert meerah, that'd be a rivalry (or death battle in an extreme case-scenario) hard to live down, live off...I'm forgetting the expression now)

Equipment:
-Dual scimitars
-Father's exoskeleton as armor
-Pterosaur-like mount
-Elemental magic, with a heavy focus on wind. (could it be possible to unleash razor-like winds?)

Companions: Minhe the Sidhe, a healer for desperate occasions, but limited mana (mana's right, right?), more like just before extremely desperate, but still at desperate. Think fairy in a bottle from Legend of Zelda (I didn't mean for a rhyme, but just like Kreekesh, it was the first thing that came to my mind. I was going to change the "e" to an "o" but then I remembered this isn't the Maze Runner. XB )

Last edited by Atheon on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:10 pm 

Sorry, I do short character Bios. I just don't like writing all of that, typing anything else is a different story. Well...not essays, but...you know what I mean right?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:28 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Name's good and the age is perfectly fine. No real lifespan silliness for most normal Korris. Sidhe are sapient people though, and probably wouldn't appreciate being kept in a bottle. A non-sapient pixie as listed in the bestiary would be good for that though.

Magic can go in the equipment setting alongside whatever it is he uses to cast it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:50 am 

Nonono, I didn't mean it was being kept in a bottle XD, I was referring to a situational thing for healing, such as is the Legend of Zelda with the fairy in the bottle, I'm not saying it IS in a bottle...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1050 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next