All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1050 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: Heritage [OOC]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:40 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Ohh, that makes much more sense. My bad. :V

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:24 pm 

If you're looking for me...I'm not here

Blog: View Blog (0)

That's OK, I thought somebody might think that when I typed it.

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

"The pessimist looks down and loses his head,
The optimist looks up and loses his footing,
The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:56 pm 

Medals: 5
Original Character (1) Longest RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Whoa it has been too long. Have I missed much?

Eggs wrote:
I, Eggs, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Eggs, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Eggs, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Eggs, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Draconilian wrote:
I, Draconilian, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Draconilian, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Draconilian, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Draconilian, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Freeshooter92 wrote:
I, Freeshooter92, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Freeshooter92, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Freeshooter92, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Freeshooter92, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Doodleniks wrote:
I, Doodleniks, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Doodleniks, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Doodleniks denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Doodleniks declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Shadowed wrote:
I, Shadowed, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I,Shadowed, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Shadowed, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Shadowed, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Join me... And fulfill the oath.

And the blanks with your Username.

I, _______, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, _______, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, _______, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, _______, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:10 pm 

I have no idea, I literally just joined two or three posts back

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:58 pm 

eyy, senpai!

We're off the train and the two squads are coming together, but nothing too huge and missable juuuust yet.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:16 pm 

Then there's me...being Ath, no clue where I'm at, who I am, what I'm doing. No seriously I legitimately forgot my character's name XD Gotta check, just...gimme a sec.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:17 pm 

Oh yeah...Kreekesh...Still don't remember what train of thought made me say,"Use Kreekesh...JUST DO IT!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:30 pm 

eyy, senpai!

shialabeouf.wav

Let me know once you're done editing that fella in regards to magic and such too, that disclaimer's kept me waiting from adding him to the list proper just yet.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:32 pm 

Oh right, might want to do that, I haven't done anything because I was waiting for stuff to start...now I feel like an idiot.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:32 pm 

eyy, senpai!

S'all good, man.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:33 pm 

I'll get that done tomorrow, it's a bit late now. Also, I like how you posted that 15 seconds after I subscribed to this topic.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:03 pm 

Edited it, kind of curious as to what spell or form I would create if given the chance...hmmm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:31 pm 

I'm going to be off indefinitely from this site, if not permanently, sorry. Just go ahead and take me off.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Oh, well, alright.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:24 am 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hey peeps. I am one day away from wintry freedom!

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:56 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Woo!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:20 am 

Longest RP (1)

I WILL GET A POST TOGETHER TOMORROW.

At least I hope I will :D

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:55 am 

1st Year (1)

Awesome.

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:52 pm 

eyy, senpai!

The hype is real bois

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:31 am 

eyy, senpai!

2017 LADS

Hot damn we're almost 3 years old.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1050 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next