All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

-Transmission Begins-
"Hello? Hello, is anyone there? T-This is Detective Marcus Dubois and this is probably my last transmission. Therefore I had synchronized this computer to send this out. Five months ago, I was sent to a remote town somewhere in Loisiana called Deoville. There were numberable reports of missing persons here. People seemed to vanish at night and never been seen again. When I arrived here, I felt a wary feeling. A frozen chill curled around my spine. So I decided to solve the mystery as fast as I can. But day after day, I couldn't find anything useful. But one night in October, I took a walk. As I was walking, screams echoed throughout the streets. Screams that could make the boldest of characters coward down. As I tried to find the source of the scream, I noticed that the scream faded off and on. I followed it ithrough the woods but it stopped soon enough. I continued through the dark trying to find the source. When I stopped at the bank of a stream, the sight I saw was terrible. A young girl by the looks of eight was ravaged. Her stomach was turned inside out. It made me sick. As I took a step forward, a loud growl came behind me. I quickly turned around but it moved with rapid speed. Before I knew it, it charged at me. I fell backwards and my eyes met red irises. Fangs bared at me and drool dropped onto my lap. People shouting scared the beast away. That night made me certain. Whatever I'm dealing with isn't human. So whoever is getting this, please send help."
-Crashes and screams heard from background before transmission ends-

The transmission was sent on April 20, 2017 at 2:23 am. It only made it out to one organization. Its computers picked it up on Friday, May 2 and the viewers were terribly interested in it. The organization that received it was the Paranormal Investigation Center or P.I.C.. This organization deals with paranormal activities that try to keep it from the human eye. But sometimes paranormals come out of hiding and cause trouble. Hearing the emergency in the voice, P.I.C. sent out three of their top agents to Deoville. But when they get there, will they be able to survive to solve the mystery creatures?

Deoville is a small town somewhere in Louisiana. The town is old fashioned and has a french layout. The entrance to the town is through a thick forest. To the west of the town is a swamp where no one dares to go around. The moon doesn't even shine there. No animals dare to venture. Though an eerie stench comes from the mucky water. Marcus Dubois had wrote that a creature seemed to be covered in skin that resembled oil. It had eyes as dark as an abyss and horns covered its head. To the south, woods expands farther than the eye can see. Many people go missing there and deathly howls echo through the trees. Dubois had wrote down that this was the type of creature he saw that night. The town itself is a bleak enviroment. There are everyday people but something about it is very frightening. A sense of death and fright lingers in the air. This place is meant for death...

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

P.I.C Operatives!

The Theologist:: The Theologist is a special form of operative in P.I.C. She is an expert on religion and creatures of religions. Her strong point is demonology or angelology. Many times have she been sent on missions that include some type of spiritual phenomia such as exorcists. When a group of operatives are sent on a mission and has a theologist, expect some spiritual things happening. Its a very bad thing to be weak hearted when standing by a theologist. [open] [reserved] [taken]

The Therianthrope Expert:: This operative is known throughout the organization. He is an expert at therianthropy. Which is the study of animal transformation. This operative specializes in lycanthropy, shape-shifting and so on. This is the most often types of operatives that goes on most missions. He has a very wide source of history. There is always a weird ride when around this operative. [open] [reserved] [taken]

The Vampirologist:: Pin point of this operative is vampire, which is a being that feeds off of the blood of others. This operative is vastly known and are plenty of these in the organization. He has gone on many missions of vampires or some chupacabras. They are usually very quick with thier findings and are nothing really special. But are prized hunters in the line of duty. They usually kill and get out to just go home and live thier life. He take pride in speed killing in other words. [open] [reserved] [taken]

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 am 

Townspeople!!!

The Mayor:: He/She is the top dog of Deoville. This character has a strong hate towards the muderers due to the fate that one of his/her daughters were ravaged. He/She wants to see the killer fry and get revenge for his/her daughter's death. [open] [reserved] [taken]

The Sheriff:: The sheriff is the main law of Deoville. He tries to keep the people calm but is having a very hard time to do so. He was the one who looked up the detective to help solve the mystery. All he wants to do is to capture the suspect before more people dies. [open] [reserved] [taken]

The Priest:: The priest is somewhat a strange character. He is the head of the church in Deoville and somewhat acts like he has a secret. The church he governs is a catholic church but his religion is a whole different story... [open] [reserved] [taken]

The Undertaker:: Simply a creepy person. The Undertaker is the one who gets the dead ready for their journey. He/She is very devoted to his or her job and don't mind the fact that there are murders going around. [open] [reserved] [taken]

++There will be more spots when two or more of these spots are taken.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 am 

Creatures!!! There are three creatures in all. Wanna be one? Pm me first! But this post will be updated with clues to figure out what creature is where, what, and who. So make sure you check here every so often as the roleplay goes along.

First Creature:: One of the hardest creatures to find. It is a very allusive creature who can outwit many. Prefers to go after virgins. Hidden in plain sight.

Second Creature:: A lost creature, somewhat confused and cannot control itself. A nocturnal creature.

Third Creature:: Was conjured up by one of the townspeople and can take the form of a human or anything. Creature resides in the swamp. Devours the reproductory organs of its victims.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 am 

Character Sheets!!!!

P.I.C Operatives
First Middle Last Name
~Title Here~

Okay first off, if you haven't noticed yet, I am a [insert sex] and I can assume you I will stay that way.

My blood is of [insert nationality] descent and if you judge me by that, I will blow your brains out!

Anyway, I am a [insert race; preferred humans unless have a good story about your race].

I've been in this business for a while. And now that I'm [insert real age] years old, I'm pretty good at it. But sometimes people say I don't look a day over [insert appearance age].

This is what my enemies see:: [insert description or pic]

Wait...you think I'm cute? Oh, well I'm [insert sexual preference] so... yeah.

Wanna get to know me? Well the people that do usually will say [insert personality].

How I got into P.I.C.? Well it all started [insert history].

Of course being what I am, I need my [insert one or two weapons] to defend myself if things get out of hand. But just in case, I learned [insert atleast five skills].

This job sometimes gets stressful so to take my mind off of things, I think about [insert atleast six likes]. And [insert atleast six dislikes] adds to the stress.

But then again, you learn to deal with it with the help of a friend. Mine is [insert closest comrade]. But then drama comes in when you start falling for someone. WHo do I fall for? Uh... [insert love here] makes me fall hard... Also a lot of us like to have a theme song to make things more entertaining. [insert theme song url or name] is my song!

Anyway all this is just a game to me. There's only one who can take my life and that's [insert username].

Townspeople:
First Middle Last Name
Title Here

Well obviously you can tell I'm a [insert sex] and if you can't, you seriously need glasses.

If you can't tell by my features, I am [insert nationality] and I'm proud of it.

Huh? Oh I'm actually [insert real age] but my friends say I look like a [insert appearance age] year old.

This is my reflection: [insert description or pic] Hehe, I know. I'm pretty hott.

But I'm a [insert sexual preference] so if you aren't, well I don't it will work out.

Go ahead and ask around! Anyone you ask will tell you that I'm [insert personality].

My past? Uh... well let me start from the beginning. [insert history]

Deoville can be a dangerous place if you're not too careful. So I never leave my house without my [insert one weapon here]. In this town, I'm known for being the best at [insert atleast five skills].

Even though this town is a bit bleak, you learn to have fun. I like [insert six likes]. Oh and for the warning, [insert six dislikes] **** me off.

[insert best friend] is the one I can come to for anything but also I have a thing for [insert crush]. Oh my god! This song is my favorite! You know, [insert theme song url].

To let you in a little secret, [insert username] is the one who holds all the cards.

Creatures! Want to be a creature? Pm me first so I can lay you in on the info. But remember these aren't going to come into play until the operatives arrive:
Hehe, I look confusing to you don't I? Well to put your little mind at ease, I'm more on the line of a [insert sex].

I've been living for about [insert real age] years, but to your human eyes I look about [insert appearance age] years old.

Hell I don't even care about all that sexual preferences... but if you must know, I find myself leaning towards [insert sexual preference].

A mystery all of my own. But this is my illusion:: [insert human form description or pic, if you have one]. And this what I am. [insert true description]

Others really don't know me but if they did, they would notice that I'm [insert personality].

My life is such a strange tale. Since you really want to know, I'll entertain you for a little while. [insert history].

I use [insert one or two weapons] sometimes for food or just for fun.

My knowledge of [insert atleast five skills] helps my survival.

Being what I am, you learn to enjoy [insert atleast six likes] and despise [insert atleast six dislikes].

I don't really have friends but I do find [insert closest companion] enjoyable to be around. In my years, you begin to get lonely but you deal with it. But right now I have my eye on [insert crush].

Over the years, I found music sometimes help me out. I love that song [insert theme song url]. My whole entire existence is just a creation. My creator is [insert username].

Just a note on the creatures! Because the original GM for this RP is not back me and Nienna have to work some details. SO please PM us if you want to be a creature!!!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 am 

Asher Dethen Nightshade
The Vampire Hunter

Okay first off, if you haven't noticed yet, I am a Male and I can assume you I will stay that way.

My blood is of [European] descent and if you judge me by that, I will blow your brains out!

Anyway, I am a [Human].

I've been in this business for a while. And now that I'm [25] years old, I'm pretty good at it. But sometimes people say I don't look a day over [19].

This is what my enemies see::Image

Wait...you think I'm cute? Oh, well I'm [Straight] so... yeah.

Wanna get to know me? Well the people that do usually will say [I am can be fun if ya get to know me really well. Otherwise if I am amongst a bunch of people I don't know I am quiet, cold, and indifferent.].

How I got into P.I.C.? Well it all started [When my family was killed by a vampire. I swore from that time on to hunt the to extinction. I am good at what I do so the P.I.C. almost begged me to join them... so here I am.].

Of course being what I am, I need my [iSilver sword and silver spiked whip] to defend myself if things get out of hand. But just in case, I learned [How to break into buildings, can be abnormally stealthy, hack into alarm systems, have a few martial arts under my belt, and I can Hot wire a car.].

This job sometimes gets stressful so to take my mind off of things, I think about [Listening to music, playing the piano, eating really good gourmet food, running, sleeping, reading fantasy books, and playing video games from time to time]. And [ cheese, country music, rap, intense cold, cockroaches, cats and slow computers] adds to the stress.

But then again, you learn to deal with it with the help of a friend. Mine is [Is the Therianthrope Expert]. But then drama comes in when you start falling for someone. WHo do I fall for? Uh... [A girl at work...] makes me fall hard... Also a lot of us like to have a theme song to make things more entertaining. [Run by Snow Patrol (Though my theme song changes often enough.] is my song!

Anyway all this is just a game to me. There's only one who can take my life and that's [Phantom].

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 am 

Faith Antoinette Deveraux
~The Theologist~

Okay first off, if you haven't noticed yet, I am a female and I can assume you I will stay that way.

My blood is of Creole descent and if you judge me by that, I will blow your brains out!

Anyway, I am a human, duh.

I've been in this business for a while. And now that I'm twenty five years old, I'm pretty good at it. But sometimes people say I don't look a day over twenty.

This is what my enemies see:: A woman that stands to about five feet and eight inches with an athletic figure thanks to my job. Caramel skin, hazel irises with specks of topaz, long curly eyelashes, and tan heart shaped lips that give me somewhat of an exotic appearance. My auburn hair is cut short in a whispy style that allow only the ends to stop right at the top of my ear while the back lays slightly down. My bangs are usually smoothed over my right eye.

Wait...you think I'm cute? Oh, well I'm heterosexual so... yeah.

Wanna get to know me? Well the people that do usually will say I need to shut up sometimes. Yeah even though my job is very stressful and my faith is tested everyday doesn't mean I lost my sense of humor. Anyone knows I'm usually the outgoing one so it doesn't take long for me to become friends with someone. Sometimes I may be a little too trusting but that's only if I feel no sort of threat coming from you. Also I tend to have a habit of defending people even though I don't know them. So don't think of me as a weakling because I'm quick to show you up. And don't take my nice welcoming as something else because as quick as you became my friend, you can as quickly become my enemy. But even though I tend to act a bit childish, I am actually quite logical and strategical. I don't jump head first in a battle I know that will need planning. Also, I may be a happy-go-lucky person but I tend to sometimes get into a very emotionless state when I am faced with a very challenging case or something personal happens where I can't do anything about it. And it sometimes takes me awhile to get over it. But I guess that's what prayer is for.

How I got into P.I.C.? Well it all started with my father. He was the priest in a small Pentecostal church in North Carolina but then he moved down Louisiana where he met my mother. You can say my life was pretty average when I was young. I mean I was just a normal choir girl who enjoyed most things that other girls like. I was a good kid. Went to church every sunday, played with my friends, did homework. Ya know, all the fun things about being a kid. I was my parents little angel. That was until I hit thirteen. Yeah the unlucky number. Being who I was, I drew into the wrong crowd. Hell I was young and foolish. Trying to be tough and cool like my so called friends, I disobeyed my parents, got into all sorts of stupid crap, and allowed my grades to drop severly because I cut school. But all of that mess changed when one night my father and I started arguing. Reckless and stupid, I ran away. I went to where my gang always hung out, at the park. There I chilled with this seventeen year old who I called my boyfriend and friends until my father found me and dragged my butt away. My boyfriend and father began arguing as well then they started fighting. Everyone else was cheering the fight on but I was scared shitless. But everyone had went silent once a gun went off. A pool of blood began to form around my father's body and he laid gasping on the ground. While everyone ran, I rushed over to my father screaming and crying my eyes out. Later the boy was charged with murder but I was the one to blame for my father's death, and all the pain I put my mother through. I still do. Since then, I had put myself together. I went back to church, and I graduated high school with honors. After I went to college for theology then that's when I was founded by P.I.C. They knew I was the best in my class and they needed more operatives this line. So that was how I became who I am today.

Of course being what I am, I need my sacred dagger and dual 10 inch Desert Eagle pistols with silencers to defend myself if things get out of hand. What? A girl needs protection doesn't she? But just in case, I learned kickboxing, barrier spells, markmanship, latin, herbalism, and swimming. Ya know, the basics.

This job sometimes gets stressful so to take my mind off of things, I think about atrology, my mother, sleep, motorcycles, music, scriptures from the bible, animals, and children. And anything or anyone that will harm a child, extremists, snow, perverts, hypocrits, and pressure adds to the stress. So don't think about metioning those to me.

But then again, you learn to deal with it with the help of a friend. Mine is soon to come. But then drama comes in when you start falling for someone. WHo do I fall for? Uh... no one right now makes me fall hard... Also a lot of us like to have a theme song to make things more entertaining. Desrt Rose by Sting is my song!

Anyway all this is just a game to me. There's only one who can take my life and that's Adorable Chibi Friend.

(NOTE this characters creator is not a member so we MIGHT need a replacement for her. Me and Nienna will discuss this later though)

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 am 

Eleazar Barnes
Undertaker of Deoville.

Well obviously you can tell I’m a man and if you can’t, you seriously need glasses.
If you can’t tell by my features I am a Britt and I am proud of it.
Huh? Oh I’m actually 52 but the kind old lady further down the street says I could pass for 30 hehe.
This is my reflection: (Keith Allen) http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/arch ... 12147a.jpg
I still got my charms wouldn’t you say?
I’m straight you nitwits, came close to marrying too if it weren’t for that no good brother of mine…I’ll bury him some day as well.
Go ahead ask around! Anyone you ask will tell you that I’m wonderful! How can there be any doubts about that?
My past? Uh…well let me start from the beginning. There once were a certain man called Barnes who was an Undertaker and a certain woman who had her father buried by him…she fell for him…well you know how nature works…
Deoville can be a dangerous place if you’re not careful. So I never leave my house without my trusty shovel, you never know who you need to bury next. In this town I am known for being the best at burying people, making coffins, making tombstones, shooting squirrels and my morbid sense of humour.
Even if this town is bleak you will learn to have fun. I like burying people, scare children, scare the elderly, shoot squirrels, trap small game and torture little pests if I can get my hands on ‘em. Oh and for the warning happiness, peace, little twerps, annoying squirrels, dumb people and MTV **** me off!

Haggis is the one I can come to anything for since after all dogs don’t talk back or complain about it I don’t have any crushes though I would like to bury Celine Dion if she would let me…
Oh my god! This song is my favourite Whiskey Lullaby.

I ‘ll let you in on a secret. Neianna is the one who holds all the cards.

Changed a few things in there, hope you don't mind.

And now for the other one...

Markus Lissander Sturmewald.
Therianthrope Expert at the Paranormal Investigation Center.

Okay first off, if you haven't noticed yet, I am a Male and I can assure you I will stay that way.

My blood is of Scandinavian descent and if you judge me by that, I will blow your brains out!

Anyway, I am a Human.

I've been in this business for a while. And now that I'm 29 years old, I'm pretty good at it. But sometimes people say I don't look a day over 20.

This is what my enemies see: Picture follows.
A tall man around 6.3 feet, broad in the shoulders, striking dark brown eyes and pale blond hair tied back in a low tail, as a family custom he has a small braid to the side of his face and holds a stern look that only softens when he is at ease or when he feels comfortable. He is usually dressed in formal clothing, black suit and overcoat, but if he can he prefers to wear wide shirts and leather vests & pants.

Wait...you think I'm cute? Oh, well I'm Straight so... yeah.

Wanna get to know me? Well the people that do usually will say I’m much of a loner, a bookworm so to say, I prefer intelligence above looks, since I do not consider my own to be fair either. I am sympathetic towards those who seek help or are hurt. I cannot act without showing my true feelings, I have always done so and I always will.

How I got into P.I.C.? Well it all started with our family, we are an old family our ancestral line goes back a few hundred years. We are known for our scrolls and our library, not even the Vatican could get her grabby hands on it. When the P.I.C. was founded they had several cases concerning skin changers and werewolves. Our family offered its services and due to the knowledge being passed on from father to son, the honour eventually was offered to me.

Of course being what I am, I need my bow with silver tipped arrows or ancestral sword to defend myself if things get out of hand. But just in case, I learned of herbs and their effectiveness to keep certain ‘beasts’ away. Knowledge is what I mostly need, I prefer the old ways, I just keep up with today’s technology because I have to. I also have a love for falconry, so I can send messages back and forth without fear of them being intercepted. My own bird is a peregrine falcon called Atlas. Also I have some knowledge of setting traps.

This job sometimes gets stressful so to take my mind off of things, I think about going to the opera, or to a historical library or buying old books on fairs, I’ll read the runes, train my birds, work on my fighting skills and keep my garden growing. On other nights I just stay up and read, drink mead or wine and I smoke, yes I smoke quite a lot.
And television, being in the city, crappy music, annoying preachers and bad wine adds to the stress.

But then again, you learn to deal with it with the help of a friend. Mine is Dethen Nightshade one of the few I can actually stomach. But then drama comes in when you start falling for someone. Who do I fall for? Uh... A girl that for once catches me off guard, makes me fall hard... Also a lot of us like to have a theme song to make things more entertaining. Forever by Kamelot is my song! (Due to the death of a girl who died in a car crash, his first love at 16)

Anyway all this is just a game to me. There's only one who can take my life and that person is Neianna.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 am 

Jonathan Lee Stevenson
The Parishioner

Well obviously you can tell I'm a [Male] and if you can't, you seriously need glasses.

If you can't tell by my features, I am [Average American] and I'm proud of it.

Huh? Oh I'm actually [35] but my friends say I look like a [30] year old.

This is my reflection: Image Hehe I know I am pretty hot.

But I'm a [heterosexual] so if you aren't, well I don't it will work out.

Go ahead and ask around! Anyone you ask will tell you that I'm [weird and seems to have a strange way with people. People will do anything for me. Some say I am oily and sly. ].

My past? Uh... well let me start from the beginning. [Is it any of your business?? All you need to know is I moved here from California. I graduated from seminary and have been preaching since then.]

Deoville can be a dangerous place if you're not too careful. So I never leave my house without my [I have faith that nothing will harm me]. In this town, I'm known for being the best at [convincing people to do things. helping people with their problems. Making people give more money to the church, keeping dark creatures away].

Even though this town is a bit bleak, you learn to have fun. I like [reading, visiting neighbors, solving peoples problems, long walks, and other things...]. Oh and for the warning, [people who ask too many questions, people who don't listen to my advice, people who don't give to the church, snoopy people and people know it alls] **** me off.

This song is my favorite! You know, [It's the Fear by Within Temptation].

To let you in a little secret, [Phantom] is the one who holds all the cards.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Any positions open for the taking ;) Hit me!

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:07 pm 

“P.I.C Op. Dr.Amberlie Levine, Theologist, psychologist and general all round party girl reporting,” she muttered dryly, husky voice tearing through the air about her, words tailored in that certain matter-of-factly tone, hinting at a sarcasm that only existed in the professional workplace, “Nationality white, British. One hundred percent pure bred human, through and through, sir,”

She made her way to the desk, eyes glistening with a bitter humour that never reached her lips, “See, I’ve been in this business for some time now,” her fingers drummed on the desk impatiently, expertly painted nails tapping out a dull tune on the woodwork, “Approximately twelve years, but four officially. Ranked up from desk jockey ‘bout a year ago, see,”

There was a noise from the back of the woman’s throat, that was almost, but not quite a laugh and the muscles in her cheeks twitched into the most alien expression she could fathom. A goddamn smile, “Don’t look a day past twenty do I?”

It was humour.

An actual attempt at humour, bless her heart and soul.

She knew the reality well. The long, droning years of studying, forgetting to look after her own poor body, were catching up to her impatient stride. The lack of care was easily chasing her into the early thirties somewhere.

She paused: taking in a question from her interviewer and almost laughed again, if it wouldn’t have killed her for the shock, “What my enemies see?’” A dark eyebrow leapt up in half-arsed amusement, “Ha! My enemies are not worth my spits time. The idea is that they do not see me, for I wouldn’t bear to stomach them nor lend them a second of my attention. Time, Mr Interviewer, is money. Which brings me to a query of my own; I don’t believe I got your name,”

There was another long pause as she let the reply fill her mind like a glass, she considered the new information, swilled it and tasted it like wine, spitting out what she needed after, “You want to take me out to dinner? You’re just full of surprises. That one depends; I usually share my company with creatures of the female species,”

Well, it was half true.

Not that he needed to know she had a taste for men also, he could have been Adonis in the flesh, all Amberlie wanted tonight was the job and if that meant sitting through one meal in the company of Mr Sickening Secondary Motives ... that could be arranged.

“You want to get to know me?” she mused over the table, attention on the back window, “What is there to know? What you see, is precisely what you get. I have no cards up my sleeves, I have no sleeves,” she lied through her teeth, “How I got into The Spook Squad? Through elbow grease like any good operative should. I worked my way up. Oh, you mean why theology? Let’s just say my grandmothers on good terms with the local ‘experts’. Things don’t always go down so smoothly with them as I’m sure you’d love to believe,”

Her eyes flit for half a second to her jacket, “See,” Amberlie murmured voice dropping a breath below a whisper, “you can hide a holster anywhere, trick is finding clothes that hide the gun and a gun that suits the particular clothes,” pause, “Yes, I do have to have it,” another falter, “paranoia if a goddamn job requirement, keeps you one step ahead of the goddamn casket and gravestone! This one, lucky you, doesn’t mean business. It’s a Browning. Good and reliable from my experience. This little metal security blanket comes with me like a wedding ring. Til death do us part,”

She listened, getting impatient now.

“Of course I have back up skills,” she growled, “I can tap into urban energy as well as any of your trained magus, I jog at the weekends—religiously—you stay trim, you stay alive, thank you very much and if all else fails I’ve been told that my sense of humour can slay--- loose the look, clearly sarcasm is a new dimension to you,”

“As far as it concerns you or any of our affiliates, I have no hobbies, I have no stresses, no friends, no lovers, no theme songs. This is no joke, this is real, this is life or death, a series of day to day wars and reconciliations and this—this is work. Now,”
She shuffled her napkin back into its place, folding it impeccably, with meticulous precision, her stance disciplined in the arts of prim and proper, “are you hiring me for the job or are you not? Quickly now, I called for my ride a good ten minutes ago,”

(picture to follow! Let me sketch her up first! ^_^ I do hope she's alright? She didn't like the idea of following a pattern so she had me write that. Sorry to be a nuisance, it should answer everything though!)

Also-- where could I hop in? You already have a theologist, Faith .... *pulls face* I don't mind waiting until say you get back to the office? I can join you there?

*pokes sketch* awww bum! I wrote PCI, rather than PIC ... oh well it can be solved, I only scrawled it over the top after I'd finished the bloody thang :P

Colour version maybe soon? =(

EDIT: Sooner than I thought! !drunk I'm sooo tired! Spent the better part of a night just doing her face!! Image UUUUGGHHH it's all good practice anyway

Last edited by Jawbone-ashtray on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:46 pm 

Fair enough. Best blur the whole Faith role though ... her personality couldn't be more unlike Amberlie if we tries :P Typical huh?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:39 am 

LOL, alright sounds good! Looking forward to getting this going again, we will have dinner with Faith, let her give us her report in the morning she will be very sick.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 am 

Hehe, poor Markus and Asher :P *should really feel bad for Faith, but naw! Nice idea guys.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 pm 

Ah yes, yes, yes!!!! I will think up a post!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 am 

Alright, I'm posting my post either today or tomorrow! It's quite long, but only as it's an intro! Thanks for the patience guys! See you soon! xXx