All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shift OOC
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:54 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Blog: View Blog (1)

Okay, you can post your Character Sheets and such here :D Oh, and I don't have any kind of set plot line or anything so if you have ideas feel free to shoot them at me :)
I think it makes it more for everyone if other peoples ideas are incorporated into it! (:

This is my character:

Name: Leyonna Kade
Human Appearance: Tall and lean with pin-straight, white blonde hair to her waist. Icey blue eyes that transfer to her animal forms. She wears a gold chained necklace with a flower pendant, in the center of the flower is an icey blue stone.
1st Shift (Most Favored): A pure white lion with no stripes and the same haunting icey blue eyes. The necklace changes to more of a choker/collar style in this form.
2nd Shift (Used only when it is best not to be seen): A jet black raven, still with Icey blue eyes. The necklace does not transfer to this form, but the bird does have pale blue undersides to her wings that show when she expands them.
Personality: Head strong, independent, and opinionated. She is extremely prideful as well, and if she needs help she isn't likely to ask for it.

My only guideline:
Try and keep your amount of shifts to two (one sort of elaborate and one that humans can see without knowing your different) otherwise it might get a tad confusing.

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Shift OOC
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:04 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Name: Kiara Brooks

Human Appearance: 5'4" which makes her a little short for her age, and slim. She's very agile and has quick reflexes. Kiara's hair is raven-black and goes to her shoulders. Her bangs are red and slightly shorter than the rest of her hair, framing her face. Her eyes are dark green, and her skin is slightly tanned from spending most of her time outside.

1st Shift (Most Favored): A large black leopard with red tips to the fur on its forehead. Her eyes are still dark green.

2nd Shift (Used only when it is best not to be seen): A small black cat, still having the red tipped fur on the forehead, but it's not as prominent. The red is darker, a dark red that most humans think is a trick of the light.

Personality: Independent, and mostly enjoys being alone. She's kind hearted however, and has a soft spot for little kids. Mostly she takes walks on her own, as she loves the out doors. Kiara is easy to get along with. She's quiet around strangers, but can be hyper around people she knows.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

I like it :D
Approved!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Tyler Sanders (goes by Ty)

Human appearance:
Hair:

Eyes:

Shift 1(most favorable): A pure white tiger with a slight hint of orange stripes. Her light purple eyes show up vividly on the white fur.

Shift 2 (used only when its best not to be seen by humans): A small white dog with one orange paw and an orange spot on the top of her head in the shape of a star. The same purple eyes are seen on the dog as well.

Personality: Tyler is a very bubbly and friendly girl! She absolutely hates awkward silences, so she will do anything in her power to break them. And she means anything! If there is one thing that she hates more than silence, and there is only one, is the dark. Even though both of her shifts have the ability to see in the dark, she hates being out in it. Its too eerie and stuff!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm 

Awesome! Approved :)

And, if I may say so myself, that is the bomb diggity-est hair I have ever seen...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Haha thank you! Well, its not mine, but i worked very hard on finding it! lol I like it too..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 pm 

I'm gonna post in the IC when ever I get home tonight! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 pm 

http://www.creativefreedomrpg.com/viewt ... f=17&t=400