All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 am 

Blog: View Blog (22)

Okay, we need-
1- a name-Mark of Sacrifice
2- a plot- In an attempt to create the perfect world, an unknown magic wielded by an unknown source, has cast it's shadow upon the 'City'. Humans, completely unaware of the world around them, live in harmony and peace in the small walls of the City until a victim is marked. Unsure why, the town is thrown into chaos. The mark is deemed evil, and whoever carries it, must be sacrificed to the gods so that the world in which the human's live, will remain as it has for thousands of years.
3- a period in time- fantasy
4- a time to be here every other night.
5- rules (like if someone doesn't show up or can't show up, they post in the OOC before the alloted time and then go IC and make a post so that their character is sick or, gone or something for the duration. etc)

Character Sheet-

Name-
Alias-(you don't have to have a nickname)
Age-(human years)
Occupation in the city-(previous occupation, everyone have a different one please)
Race outside of the city-(everyone have a different race please)
Special traits-
Special Abilities-
Appearance-(photo not neccessary but if you have one please use a spoiler)
Personality-
Brief Bio/character history-

List of Rules-(Each person gets to make up a rule.)
Rule1-Automatic, If you cannot be there for the chosen time alloted for this RP, you must make an OOC post before hand as well as an IC post taking yourself out of the group for the duration of your time. (Exp-Larry felt ill and apologized to his crew but he had to go lay down. his head was fuzzy and his eyes were blurry. he wouldn't be of any use to anyone this day). If you do not OOC then IC your toon, you will be penalized and possibly taken out of the RP in general as it would be unfair for everyone to have to wait for you to return in order to play.
Rule2-No controlling anyone's character but your own. If you are to have some sort of contact with another player's character, ask permission via the chat session that will be going on, or wait respectively for the player to respond IC to your actions.
Rule3-No God moding. All characters are mortal, just different races. All character should have the same amount of weaknesses as strenghts. IE-speed vs brute strength. you can't have both. The goal for this RP is to learn to work together better as a group.
Rule4-
Rule5-
Rule6-

I'll take the position of the first sacrifice. She's the leader of the group, the eldest and the one who has survived in the wilderness for the longest.

Name-Samantha
Alias-Sam or Sammi
Age-28
Occupation in the city-Mail Carrier
Race outside of the city-Anthro-Neko
Special traits- The mark on the inside of her left wrist burns when danger is near.
Special Abilities- Can move at speeds so fast she looks like a blur when she runs; can fade shift partially out of site, which is great for information gathering and a quick thinker.
Weaknesses-Physically weak.
Appearance-

Personality- Quiet and shy, Sam usually listens before she speaks. Being the information gatherer she tends to leave others to do the heavy lifting but she will give anyone guidance, or speak with them about their problems and concerns like a Mother would their child.
Brief Bio/character history- Always the outcast, she tended to stay to herself in the 'City' which made her life as the postal worker that much easier until a mark showed up on the inside of her left wrist. She ignored it at first but when a high councilman saw it as she was making her rounds one day, the chase was on. Her mark began to burn and it wasn't until some few days later she realized it was a warning of impending danger. She was to be made as the towns first sacrifice but managed to escape due to her amazing ability to outrun nearly everyone.
Once she left the city, her body began to change rapidly. Her ears, painfully reformed and fur covered them, her nose grew slightly more pointed and round and a tail sprouted from her tailbone. She was completely alone, different and in a foreign world. It was about a year later when she found her way back to the gates of the 'City'. Only this time she was on the outside looking in and the ruckus had started fresh. She could hear calls of a new mark born to another. A sacrifice must be made! She took it upon herself to help this new person escape like she had.
Year by year the group grew. It's now time for yet another mark to be born to an unsuspecting human of the 'City' and yet again its up to Sammi and her Pack of misfits to save the poor soul for execution.

Last edited by LunarDust on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name-Sam Rosso

Age-just turned 21

Sex:Female

Occupation in the city-Lawyer

Race outside of the city-Vampire. Looks like a human. She has a speicial ring that protects her from the sun.

Special Abilities-I can Telaport and shape shift (But only into a raven.)

Appearance-Long, Brown, hair, With loose curls. She has icy blue eyes and on her left wrist a peculiar birth mark. It is shaped like a crescent moon with a blue dot in the center. She does not yet know she is a sacrifice. She has flawless skin.

Personality-She is usually anti-social. She keeps to her self. She likes her freedom. She will fight for what she believes in. And is willing to stop anything in her way. She is very intelligent. She feels rejected socially and prefers her lifestyle alone

Alitle background:
It was a year after the first sacrifice escaped, That i found myself running out of the city walls. A city that was once my home, now wanted to kill me. This was all wrong. When i was little i was given this ring by a woman she was very old and wise. She told that i must keep this ring safe and one day i will use it to walk under the light. Beyond the walls of the city i was no longer Sam Rosso, The well known lawyer, I was a vampire. With a special ring that allowed me to walk in the sunlight. But if the ring came off i would burn. The ring was my life. I Could telaport and shape shift into a raven. This world was where the sacrifices could escape to. Every night i think of several things: The ring, My birthmark, The woman, This new world, And how i was going to contribute to keeping my new family and myself alive. But i couldn't help but to think back to the day of the ring's beginning.....

I was 7. When an elderly woman who had long white hair, bright green eyes, and very wise, came to me and gave me a ring, the ring was silver with a blue stone, on one side of the ring there was a moon on the other side a sun. She told me i was to keep the ring hidden and safe. And one day the ring would help me to survive in a world beyond belief. And with this world would come a great responsibility. This is how i got here, in this mystery. One i don't understand but i am more than willing to follow he directions i am given.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:51 am 

Sichada's characters~

Name: Ali Sho

Sex: Female

Occupation in the city: Social Worker

Race outside the city: The Human Chameleon

Special Abilities: She's fast, she's good at stalking (since her foot steps are airy) and can blend in with her environment (for a short period of time, that is).

Appearance: She has practically platinum, short blond hair that reaches just below her ears with bangs in the front that touch her eyebrows and has forest colored dull looking eyes (since at least half the time she seems to be mentally somewhere else). The rest of her face looks like that of a doll. She's about 5'1 and sickly pale. Her wardrobe consists of something from the colonial/middle ages period.

Weaknesses: Watching people get tortured/die, heights, dead bodies

Personality: She's a woman of few words (unless she has to speak/lashes out at someone) and she's observant (when she wants to be), motherly, and is unsocial most of the time. It gives off a bitter vibe that keeps everyone away from her.

Brief History: If Ali had ever been an outcast, she never would have known about it since most of the time she lingered inside and outside of school keeping to herself and dreaming. When she was seventeen, she met the man who she related to her imagination and fell in love with him instantly. He died when she was pregnant with their child at the age of 20. When their baby was born, a daughter named Abigail, she grew to love her and cherish her for the next year. And then she found the mark on Abigail's left wrist (that was dark with three triangles side by side) around the time of New Year and began to pack their things. They were caught and Ali ran with her daughter into the wilderness.

Unfortunately, since the outside world changes people, it not only changed Ali, but Abigail into something that made the infant even more vulnerable and weak until she died. Ali buried her along the journey and forced herself to move on. And then she found the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Cairo Zondas

Sex: Male

Occupation inside the City: Pack mule (which is his role outside the city as well)

Race outside the City: Half human, half fawn (the fawn part is his lower body)

Special Abilities: Super strength, great stamina/endurance

Weaknesses: Thinking that he's always gonna be superman, his aim (because his eyesight sucks)

Appearance: He's got that body builder type of physique going on (but looks slimmer). He wears a black tank top with a coat constantly wrapped around his waist and has on dark trousers and glasses over his hazel colored eyes. Other facial features include his dark, short hair, his light stubble, and a notably angular looking jaw. As for his mark, it's a thin blue line that goes across the front of his wrist. He is about 6'3.

Personality: Despite his appearance, he's very friendly and light hearted. Whatever you ask of him, he's in your service (which is really out of habit). When it comes to danger, he knows how to face it boldly and throws himself in first (which isn't always the brightest idea, but then again, he's really not bright himself) and doesn't run until he FINALLY realizes he's about to be captured at the last second.

Brief History: Imagine having to be a volunteer all your life where you must bring service with a smile. That's basically how Cairo has always lived, with no friends, no family-and it didn't bother him in the least bit. What did bother him is that after all the work he had done for others, be it selfless or not, fate somehow decided to mark his wrist. With the will to run, he left everything behind in the city and somehow came across the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Krov Osky

Sex: Male

Occupation inside the City: Commander in Chief

Race outside the City: Tengu (He just gains long black wings, talons, and a beak)

Special Abilities: Fly, Possess people (for a short period of time, can only go so far as force its host to kill someone else AND its host is open if they have no will power) and he is persuasive

Weaknesses: Supernaturals (Yes, he is aware that he is one himself, but thinks of the tengu as mightier), headstrong, loses focus once too agitated

Appearance: He has fair chest nut hair that hangs loosely in the front and back and dark eyes. Everything else about him is particularly thin. He is about 5'8 and is always seen in either a typical dark military uniform with a hat and cape or a causal looking outfit that a prince or someone of high importance would wear.

Personality: As evil as he is from the perspective of the group, he appears as a hero to the village whom he wants to remain loyal to. He can be quick to anger depending on the situation, but otherwise tries to come off strong as "the guy you need to talk to about anything before you do something stupid". When angered, though, he's quite... vicious.

Brief History: Born and raised on a strictly educated and trained family, he has basically inherited everything from them-except for his temper, which causes him to stir fights with others. Krov shares (and spreads) the assumption that indeed, all who are marked are completely evil (another reason why he claims superiority, since he doesn't have it) and makes it his mission to kill all those sacrifices who escaped.

Last edited by Sichada on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:05 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:01 am 

Blog: View Blog (22)

please revert anything not relating to a character sheet to the ooc discussion :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:15 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Name: Keyan Wallace
Sex: Female
Occupation in the City: Therapist
Race outside the City: Kitsune (Fox Spirit)
Special Abilities: When Keyan dreams she has visions of the future. There are 2 twists to this gift, she cannot make these dreams come at her disposal, and the dreams come as riddles. So, she has to wait for a Dream Vision to come, and even then she still has to decode the meaning of it.
Human Appearance: Tall and thin with a wiry frame. White blonde, waist length, lavender tipped hair with bangs to the front that touch the tops of her eyelashes. She has lavender eyes that match the tips of her hair with thick dark eyelashes. She has an angular face with high cheek-bones. She has a small birthmark on the inside of her left wrist. She wears a black tunic with a lavender fox printed in the bottom left hand corner and lavender ballet flats.She can only maintain this appearance for a set amount of time before her fox ears and tail start to become evident.
Fox Appearance: A pure white small fox with lavender eyes and 6 tails, these tails are exceptionally bushy and fluffy (for lack of a better adjective, lol.) Each tail have lavender tips except for the center one which is black-tipped. When Keyan is in fox form her birth mark stays in relatively the same place; On the inside of her front left leg right above her paw.
Fox/Human Appearance (the fading of the human appearance): Exact same as human, except that the black-tipped tail appears and her lavender tipped fox ears also pop up.
Personality: Spunky, peppy, bubbly. She always views the glass as half full. She is also very smart, and at times cunning. She is a very good ally when it comes to diabolical planning.

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name- Sheela Black
Alias- Purple Tear
Age- 22
Occupation in the city- PI
Race outside of the city- Succubus
Special traits- Like most succubi, Sheela has the power to attract people to her no matter who they are. She can also grow wings from her back and a tail without ripping her clothing in the slightest. A little known trait about her is that she's an awesome cook.
Special Abilities- The mark on her wrist changes colors to show people's true intentions. Different color show different intentions depending on the person and only Sheela know's the code behind it all.
Appearance-

Personality- Though Sheela seems like a very serious and stuck up person, she's only that way when she's working. Outside of work, she's a fun-loving and understanding person. Sometimes, she can be over playful but it's never intentionally, she just needs to be reminded that she's still an adult and not a three-year-old.
Brief Bio/character history- Sheela has been a wandering soul for quite sometime now. She came upon the City three years ago and by luck and intelligence, she became a famous PI living to make ends meat. But now that she's found out about her mark and the one who wants to put her, and the others to death, she is greatful to have established a codename that she is well known for throughout the walls of the city. Some even only know her by that name which is "Purple Tear."

((Sorry gotta go know.))

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P