All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The House That ? built
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:30 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

The story starts in the bus on the way to the House. Mr. Roswell tells the story of the old mansion as the students sit listening.

"There's a tale of a mother and child that roam these halls. A man who fled his country to the United States became paranoid and crazed. He would lock himself up in the basement, running all kinds of experiments. Soon the mother became scared of her husband and tried to get away with her their daughter. He captured them before they could escape and Burned them in the basement. The insane man then went out to the wooded back yard and poured lighter fluid all over himself and setting himself aflame. The fire caught on the trees surrounding the area. A fire truck got there just in time to keep it from spreading too much. the only damage to the house was that of the burned back patio. upon further investigation they found the bodies of the wife and daughter. They were too scorched to check their actual identities. It is said tat the man haunts this house still claiming it as his kingdom. Still crazy. The mother and wife, according to story, still work and play here." Mr. Roswell finishes by looking every student in the eyes then sitting back down in the first seat. they were close to the mansion and would be arriving shortly.

Character sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Ability: (If any)
Discovery: (what age and how?)
Other:

*Note:: You can discover your ability at the house!

-----------------------

Name: Lillith Rolonda

Appearance:

Personality: She's shy at first but can be really fun once you get to know her. She's outgoing and understanding. A very colorful Californian gal.

Ability: Sight and communication.

Discovery: since she was 4 she could see and talk to spirits or ghosts. She thought that they were real people. When her grandma passed away and visited her before moving on is when she realized that they were dead people she was seeing.

Other: She befriended a few when she was younger. As she got older she learned to ignore them after being sent to a loony bin a couple times. She keeps this talent hidden from everyone. And to escape the harassment from the people that already knew she left every one behind in California to attend a college in a state she's never been to. West Virginia.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Sasha Moyer

Appearance: Fire-red hair that falls to the small of her back, her eyes are deep sapphire blue, her skin is pale with freckles dotting her cheeks. Sasha stands to be 5' 4" with a slim figure.

Personality: Very energetic, and hates sitting still. Sasha has a temper that matches her fiery hair, but if you stay on her good side, she's very loyal. Sasha has studied a few martial arts, just because she was bored, so don't pick a fight with her.

Ability: can control shadows

Discovery: hasn't discovered it yet.

Other: afraid of spiders, bees, and most any creepy crawlies

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Julee Roth

Appearance: She stands at 5'2 with a slim figure. Her bright green eyes stand out on her tan skin, only highlighted by her shoulder length, layered blonde hair. Her most prized possession is her nose ring, her latest obsession is the moon that currently lives on the side of her nostril.

Personality: Although she is short, Julee is a force to mess with. She is very outgoing and loves to make friends. She never took the "never talk to strangers" seriously for that is her favorite past times! But if you happen to get on her bad side, she is not afraid to tell you off, making you cower from her words.

Ability: Sight and communication

Discovery: She always knew her mother had the ability to see apparitions, but she never believed it. It wasn't until her father died that she began to accept her power. Her mother helped her come to terms with the spirits she was seeing, but when she began talking to them her mother was at a loss. She could no longer help her daughter, leaving her to the care of her Grandmother. Julee, however, did not like it there and quickly ran back to her mother. So still to this day she isn't completely aware of all of the powers she has, at least not yet..

Post subject: =]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:30 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

Ok guys i should be getting the IC up tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:43 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

you're all accepted! but seeing as its fathers day... (i totally forgot 0.o) I'll be getting the IC up as soon as possible!! sorry for such the long wait guys.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..
Blog: View Blog (1)

^^ If this is still going then as I have said before I'm willing to join it .

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

Post subject: Hi.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

Ok guys. I am super sorry for not getting this one started... I promise you all though that it will be up sometime this week! Super sorry for the delay guys

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:40 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

Finally got the IC up.
http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=444

MANSION DESCRIPTION
ImageMansion

ImageLiving Room

ImageKitchen

ImageDining Room

ImageMaster Bedroom

ImageLittle girl's roomImagemusic boxImageLittle girls playroom

ImageGuest Bedroom

ImageBasement stairs

First floor
kitchen, living room, dining room guest bath room and two guest bed rooms.

Second Floor
Master bed and bath, little girls room, girls play room, and four guest bedrooms

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:54 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

thanks... If you have any ideas for the house or anything go ahead and post it.. with this thread i don't really want to dictate. Its open so do as you wish... if you think there should be changes to something let me know and we'll discuss it

i'm just glad I finally got it up...

In the IC i posted all that from my cell phone... and its not a smart phone either.. so it was long ans painful but i did it. *smiles, proud of herself*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:04 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Niwa

*Edit* Age: 22

Appearance: fire-red hair, pale ghost-like eyes, wears a black shirt with wings on the back the left one red the right one black, black denim pants and red shoes

Personality: passionate about his work, friendly to most people

Ability: a spirit guider

Discovery: he knew about it after his mothers death

if i missed anything i'm sorry i'm working through a psp