finding out shifting powers together.

Name:
Animal form:
background:
description:

My character:
Name:Rella Royhan
Animal form:squirrel
background:her mother was a healer who used herbs to help people in case they were allergic to magic. The family was very popular with the rest of the village because of this and Rella had many friends who used to come to her mother for healing. Her mother tried to train her with the herbs, but she couldn't get the hang of it and she was too energetic to stay still to be patient for things to work. Her father soothed her and said it was OK that she wasn't good at it and encouraged her to find something else that she was good at. She still hasn't found her calling in life yet.
description: young looking, black hair and green eyes.Always wears her hair in a ponytail. She always wears boyish sort of a style and is very energetic and likes to do things like climbing trees and playing sports.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Name: Dabria Canesta
Animal form: Black panther
background: Born to a rich family in Russia she was raised as almost a noble, living the highest class of life. She was a ballerina because of her almost inhuman grace. She is shy but very loving once she trusts someone.
description:http://media.photobucket.com/image/blonde%20neko/Kemari_Chan/CuteBlondeNeko2.jpg

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Name:Reese

Animal form: Wolf =D

background: Reese is a higher up middle class girl, the girl eveyone loves, she is sweet kind and is extremely loyal, she will not leave anyone behind no matter what. She loves eveyone and will gladly step into the line of danger for a friend. She is careful about who she trusts at first but after she gets to know you and becomes your friend she is your friend for life.

description:
Human Form
Wolf form

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 pm 

Name: Dante
Animal form: White Cat
background: Dante is the kind of guy who's sweet most of the time, mostly shy but when he's known he's a good friend, not leaving a friend behind, knowing he would sacrifice himself for just one of his friends
description: Human Form - Image
Cat Form - Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:37 pm 

Name: Raye
Animal Form: Puma
Background: Raye was a normal teenage girl, with her problems. She freaked out at her parents over her boyfriend and wound up running away from home but when she asked her boyfriend to take her in he broke up with her and her pride forced her to continue running. Raye is very protective and can sometimes be violent but is very sensitive to her friends moods. She tends to use sarcasm to mask her feelings and is occasionally moody.
Description:Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:39 pm 

Name: Marabas

Animal form: Lion

Background:

Marabas woke four years ago with no memory of who he was. He had to fight to survive after waking up. He became involved with a rather brutal gang called the Fallen. Each of the members had a magical ability or aspect. They were each given names of Fallen Angels according to each of their different strengths. Marabas' name is that of the fallen angel Marabas. The fallen angel Marabas is a great duke of hell and is know for transforming into a fire spitting lion. While Marabas (my character) does not spit fire, his preferred form of destruction is with the use of fire. He earned his name because he shifts into a lion, loves fire, and is cruel.

Marabas is very adept at making bombs. He was also taught some fire sorcery by one of the sorcerers in the gang. When a building needed to be blown up or set on fire, either to make a statement or damage a rival gang, it was Marabas' duty to preform the task. He followed orders and didn't ask question until one incident changed his entire outlook on mindless obedience.

He was asked to set a bomb in the basement of a large building. He did so under the cover of darkness. The building was had many inhabitants, he could hear their restful heartbeats as they slept, but he didn't questions his orders. Once the bomb was set he sprinted out of the building. He wasn't fast enough. As the building exploded a huge shard of glass embedded itself in his right shoulder. As he attempted to pull the shard out he heard the screams. He looked into the windows of the now burning and building and was horrified with what he saw. Children, children stared down at him from each window, pleading for him to save them. It was then he realized building he had been ordered to destroy was the town orphanage. He had been told the a rival gang leader's lover worked there. In killing her he had also murdered at least a hundred children.

Devastated and disgusted with himself he ran from the gang, never looking back. He tried to forget that day but will always be reminded to those children by the long jagged scar on his right shoulder. He works as a mercenary now, but will never again murder a child. He will never again mindlessly follow orders. Marabas is his own ruler.

Description:

Marabas has a large scar on his right shoulder.

Marabas' human form looks something like Albert Wesker played by Shawn Roberts in Resident Evil: Afterlife. http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/enoxu13/resident-evil-afterlife-wes.jpg

This is what he would look like (This is not my picture credit for this picture goes to Tacimur on deviantart)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

the rp is up viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1761