All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Street Prince OOC
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Name: Kyla Zephyr
Race: Human/Cat (Stealth, agility etc.)
Personality: Kyla is very talkative and friendly once you get to know her. She has a habit of being sarcastic and is a bit full of herself but for a good reason. Over all, a nice person besides the fact she's, you know... A mobster.
Bio: Born in Italy to a poor family she was orphaned at a young age and taught herself to fight. When the Sicilian mafia saw potential in her, they put her through the testing. At 14 years old, she killed a 34 year old man and was welcomed into a gang with open arms. She can use weapons but she likes close combat more.
Weapons: A silver dagger with an emerald on the end.
Other: Ridiculously innocent looking but isnt so innocent.
Clothes: Short green dress and leather pants that cut off at her knee, leather gloves and knee high lace up heels.

Attachments:
File comment: Appearance:
(Minus the birds... XD)

Screen shot 2010-10-30 at 5.20.54 PM.png
Screen shot 2010-10-30 at 5.20.54 PM.png [ 151.57 KiB | Viewed 1209 times ]

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace