All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mystic Betrayal
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Crim vos Lorreck
Magic: Conjuring magic. {Our chracters will know all kinds of magic, this is just what their most skilled in.}
Appearance: Image

Holding his masters head as he lay there in a pool of his own blood, Crim looked up at the door his former ally had just ran through. Grinding his teeth, he heard his master trying to whisper something. Looking back down he inclined his head as he listened.

"D..Don't Let your anger... ru..." As he was saying he coughed violently, blood coming up. "Le. you." He said before his eyes closed. Crim had tried to heal his master, but a curse had been put over his body, causing the magic to increase his wounds rather then heal them. Bowing his head sadly in respect for a moment, Crim laid his master's head down. Dipping his fingers in his master's blood, he drew a large circle with it before he looked at the body once more. "Forgive me, but I have studied the black arts." He said as he said the words of incantation, watching the blood move around the circle, he watched the demon's form appear. The creature had a lion's tail, with a body that you could almost see his bones under his skin. He had a slightly human face, with large black slits for eyes, with knife like ears and one horn in the middle of his head.

"It's been awhile Crim." The Demon said with a slight smirk. "So what has the all mighty Crim called me for this time? Want your laundry done? No that's to simple, lemme guess you want me to go half way around the world to get you some herb you could buy at the market."

Normally Crim would have accepted, even played along with this line of banter. But right now he was in no mood. "Royek, I want you to hunt down my partner. hunt it down, and make him suffer." He growled.

Looking at Crim for a moment, Royek grinned. "I'll "be glad to." As he said that, Crim broke the circle by sliding his foot along the blood line. When he did Royek took off. He knew who he was looking for, and this had been the first time in centuries he had been given an order like this. He was going to have fun.

Come join the Gangs of Darkcove City = viewtopic.php?f=23&t=991

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Mystic Betrayal
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Violet fled the building and mounted her jet black stallion with great haste.
"YAH!" She yelled.
She knew that Crim would want vengeance, it was only human. She hated to cross him, but it had been vitally necessary. Violet had tried to show Crim the same truth that Alec had shown her, but he had refused, saying that she was gullible, and that Alec was evil beyond repair. Violet had been infuriated with his words, so she told herself she had no choice but to move around him.

She went as fast as she could manage, knowing Crim wouldn't go easy on her. Violet had a feeling that he would use whatever means necessary to avenge his master, even if it meant drawing on the dark arts.
She was grateful in that instance for all of the time she had been forced to spend with Crim. She knew his personality. Knew his faults, his weaknesses, his strong suits. But, even so, predictability flies out the window when you have that much anger in your heart.

She shook her doubtful thought away and repeated furiously to herself:
"Stick to the plan, Violet. This is what you're meant for. Do not stray from the path."

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 pm 

Despite that he had already sent Royek after the woman, he wasn’t nearly satisfied. Royek was powerful, but he wanted something to make her hold a fear in her heart that would follow her soul through the trail of death. Using the circle he had already made on the stone, he drew out a dagger from his belt and slashed his palm open without a seconds hesitation. As he did began drawing more runes and symbols, etching glyphs and seals within the circle, and extending it to take up near the entire room. He had a few blood splatters on his face, but he didn’t care. Within the circle, he drew five separate circles, each of which he used his magic to conjure the four elements into four of the circles, as he let the blood drain into the lines he had carved into the ground. “Your going to regret your decision Violet” he growled to himself as he continued to work.

Royek had already blasted his way through the walls of the castle. He wasn’t the type of demon for subtly unless it was absolutely needed. Running down the rode fast enough to leave a gale force wind in his wake, the Demon quickly caught the trail of the horse. Following it down the rode faster, and faster he began conjuring fireballs in both hands.

The Second the horse came into view, he threw both fireballs with a wild laugh. “Oh I MISSED THIS!” He shouted with a gleefully insane laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Violet leaned sharply to the left dodging a small ball of fire, and watched t catapult by her missing her head by a mere inch. She whipped her head around to look over her shoulder and gasped. There was a man with a wicked grin sprinting toward her on foot. This wasn't what had scared her, though. What scared her was that he was gaining on her.
"That is definitely no human or sorcerer." She mumbled to herself, whipping her horse, and increasing her speed.

Violet wouldn't be able to defeat this man without her extra senses. She mumbled an incantation Alec had taught her, and closed her eyes. When she opened them her vision was notably sharper and she could hear the man behind her breathing. Not winded in the least.

Violet let go of the rains in her left hand and transferred them to the right. She held her hand towards the ground and whispered an incantation furiously, pulling the ground underneath her slowly into a wall that, hopefully, this thing couldn't bust through. She accelerated her pace even more once the wall was up, knowing that the man would find a way around it and probably just be more **** off.

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:28 pm 

Seeing the wall sprout from the earth, Royek grinned as he held both his hands together, charging up his energy. After a moment, he released the energy toward the wall, sending an enormous fireball toward it. Only when it connected it did little more then gouge the rock. “Well, someone is alittle show off.” He muttered as he stopped for a moment, and began drawing a seris of glyphs onto the wall.

In less then ten minutes, Crim had carved runes, glyphs and more all over the room. On the wall, the ceiling, the floor, and each one with a line of blood from both him and his masters body. The true power though, where the runs that he had drawn onto himself with his own blood. Standing in the center of the room, he closed his eyes as he began to speak.

“In the void sorrow, the abyss of pain, the heart of evil, and mind of sin. I extend my hand into that which is most foul, to draw forth that which does not belong.” As he spoke, he walked over, extinguishing the flames within one of the glyphs of sealing. “Tendo meus manus manus in inritus , Capio habitum illius quod should nusquam esse.” Continuing the ritual, he walked over the second glyph, and evaporated the water floating above it. “Taking hold of that which should not exist, I call upon a name that should not be known. ” Walking over to the third glyph, Crim smashed the stone that covered the glyph. As he did, a noticeable chill began to move through the land, as the skys began to grow dark and heavy, and the wind began to howl. “Calling upon this name I should not know, I reach my hands within the underworld, and take control that which destroys all.” Saying this, he walked to the final glyph, and waving his arms over it, cast the wind away. As he did, the very earth seemed to tremble at his act.

“Come to me Asataroth, Come and heed my words. Do as I ask and be paid that which you desire!” He shouted, as the wind seemed to be coming from the small room, swirling all around him.

Feeling the change in the sky, Royek groaned. “Oh for the love of it all, please tell me you didn’t kid.” He said as he looked back toward the castle with a sigh. “oh well.” Doing his best to ignore it, he finished the final rune, before pushing aginst it. As he did, the wall fell apart as though it were made of twigs. “Now I really gotta find that girl.” Cause if he didn’t, whatever the kid was summoning would.