All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:09 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Hah... hah... hah... Damn these bastards!" Francis leaned against a tree, out of ideas, and out of breath. He knew if he didn't do something they'd find his home, and he'd have to move again and start the search over from square one. "If only I had a little more time to—what was that?"

A few feet away he heard a yelp from someone, decidedly male, and against his better judgment, he went to check it out. what he found was a young woman being cornered by a hunter, and another man lying unconscious on the ground.

"****ing! You're min-HEY!"

Francis had removed his red ball from his coat and rolled it towards the hunter, where it became a large boulder and hit him squarely in the back, causing him to drop his weapon. as he turned, all he saw was a small fox, that walked over to him and promptly bit into his leg.

"YEOWCH! I'll be back, you hear me?" the hunter limped away, and Francis turned to leave... but then he thought about it. Why were hunters trying to kill a human woman in the first place, and why did he care at all? he turned to the woman and as if to say 'follow me' he winked and scampered off into the woods.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:36 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Cer ran as hard as she could. Her heart was pounding with her footfalls. She was breathing raggedly, suggesting that she was pushing towards her limits. The hunters were relentless however,always seeming to find her and keep up no matter how fast she ran.

Her fingers grasped the hilt of the dagger on her right side, the rubber grip instantly pushing her fear away. She always felt safe with these. Soon fingers grazed her shoulder. She pivoted on her right foot, lashing out with the sharp blade, then kept running even as she heard the thump of the body against the ground. She heard screaming and cursing behind her but she didn’t falter. Neither did the hunters since two of the three sets of feet pounding the earth continued to close in.

“****!” She cursed breathlessly. She only had enough charge in the battery pack for one more shot. She had already used the first two on the large group that tracked her nearly an hour ago. She changed direction and headed deeper in the forest.

The woman made a severe miscalculation however. The path she took ended in a clearing surrounded by overgrowth too difficult to squeeze through while running.

“Damn it!!” She cursed again while skidding to a stop. They had her cornered finally. She turned towards them, armed with both daggers and sneering.

The men skidded to a stop a few feet away from her. “Now we got you.” One of them chuckled. He was breathing heavily too at least. He then took a step toward her, hand outstretched.

Cer bolted towards him, driving the dagger into his side. He dropped, cursing in pain. The wound was deep and blood poured out of the wound. She jumped back to safety and kept her eyes on the final hunter.

“****ing you’re mine— hey!” The last hunter growled. A large boulder was rolling towards him. Cer watched as a small fox jetted into the clearing and bit his leg. The hunter cursed and grabbed his now bleeding leg. “I’ll be back, you hear me?!?!” He turned away from the woman, grabbing his hurt partner in the process, then retreated.

Cer glanced at the fox, eyebrow raised in question. The fox held her gaze then seemed to point towards the forest. She nodded and followed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace