All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Decent enough, they have a super as a guard, I have a feeling she would rather see ‘the guy that is hunting supers’, dead then stand trial. So answer me something, Why does the institute want to represent me? I basically stole the armor designs and power core blueprints when they let me go." Maddox turned his attention to all the papers that the lawyer had out on the table trying to see a pattern and see how the FSA even knew he was apart of some of these hits. He comes to a case that was dated 2 years ago April 23rd, and picked it out of the pile and handed it to the lawyer. "That one was not me, I was in the hospital that time 2 years ago with a really bad infection. you can pull my medical record" Maddox would say to the lawyer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kira was fast asleep when her brother, Sam, arrived. The nurse quietly explained her injuries to him in the doorway, speaking in a hushed voice so as to not disturb her. His relief was palpable when hearing that none of her injuries would have long term consequences other than scarring from the copious burns. The nurse brought some water for him and he sat down next to her bed, waiting for her to wake up. Soon enough he noticed the leaflets left by John Martins. The handler had been thoughtful enough to leave a more detailed version of what Sam had already been told about the encounter with Garrison. As he read he slowly but surely came around to the idea of Kira entering the program, once she was fully recovered of course. Naturally it would be totally up to her, and the requirements were quite demanding. She would have to maintain an average of a B grade at school, as well as begin an extra study program to do with hero work and also have to undergo significant physical training. If she wanted to do it, Sam was confident she would rise to the levels required.

When Kira eventually stirred, she immediately teared up as Sam came over to delicately hug her. She gripped him tightly, ignoring the discomfort it causes her burned skin.
“Sorry… again.” she whispered, her throat feeling constricted with emotion. Sam just squeezed her tighter, she knew he was saying it doesn’t matter. When they eventually let each other go he dragged a chair over to her bed and sat down next to her, holding her bandaged hands as she told him all about what happened. She vividly described how she noticed the disturbance on the street as she walked to the train station. How she couldn't move as Garrison ripped through the policemen and wrecked their cars. And finally how she snapped out of her daze and started using her powers to try to keep him back, but he kept coming towards her. Then, how she went beyond what she ever thought her power was capable of and unleashed a massive discharge, blasting Garrison back and immobilizing him. Sam listened intently, knitting his brows and gripping her hands even tighter as she described the immense pain as she let out the blasts, effectively breaking her own body to fight him, and again when she woke up in hospital before they drugged her up.

“John Martins said Garrison was a really powerful villain,” She said, starting to grin, “I don’t know how I stopped him.” She finished, brightly smiling from ear to ear despite her injuries.
“Speaking of that guy,” Sam said, picking up the leaflets he left, “Maybe you should have a look at this again?”
“Yeah, I think so too!”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace