All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Star Wars: The New Wave.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:15 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Geonosis, a rather barren planet, yet one of importance as it lays in the middle of very important trading route, whoever holds this planet holds the route. Thus the heavy fights for it, this would be the third time that the Republic would be lunching a full scale invasion of the planet. Along with the second time both General Kobi and SkyWalker would be leading there respective men into battle on the planet. They wouldn't be the only Jedi, or even sith to lead men into battle.
This would also be the first time that any of the new clones would be used in a real battle, which means that they would have to put on a good show if they want to stick around longer then the battle.

Currently the invading army is in hyper space, all the generals currently in a meeting with one another. Of course over hologram.

"General SkyWalker and my self shall attack the droid manufacturing faculty." Obie-One-Kobi would say, slowly stroking his beard. The image of said faculty appearing for everyone. SkyWalker would cheep in next. "Unfortunately, it will not be easy. But if Windu and young Nomel could take the near by city. Any reinforcements would be destroyed." He smiles, looking at the plans, knowing this could very well work.

"You don't have to worry about us SkyWalker, the city will be taken and any reinforcements destroyed. Isn't that right Nomel?" He would turned to the young Jedi, his master is dead so for the moment he is under Mace Windus guidance. Which should be good for the young man, even if some feel he should be in battle once more.

"Are you forgetting about me again my old master?" General Tano would chime in. "Of course not snips, I was just getting around to you." He would smile, this time a real one. "General Tano will be assaulting the Geonoishin capitol along with the main force, that is where the new Queen sits, if we can take her captive it would bring all of this to a end much quicker. Now, I suggest we perpear our troops, and get some rest before the battle, we won't have many chance to do so once it starts." With that the holograms would disappear.
-----------------------------------

Inside the Droid Faculty...

"My young apprentice, the Jedi are no doubt making a move against and this faculty as we speak." Count Dooku explains, he was a old man at this point of the war. Yet he was still very powerful, and a fearsome opponent. "Now, go and prepare the droids, and any others for battle, I do not want to loose this planet once more. Do not fail me Raika.." With that his hologram image would disappear, leaving the room dark.

It has always been in a Sith masters way to give little information to those below you, less you want to be killed. It may be that more masters and apprentices, yet many would kill there master to clam the title, knowing no other way.
-------

On board Master Windus Cruiser before exit Hyperspace

Serlena was in the hanger, using a storage container as a table. The pieces of her weapon laid out infront of her as she cleans it, a nice clean cloth now black with grease. Other members of her platoon are moving supplies onto gunships, chatting, and even joking around as they wait orders from higher up. They all know that this will be a big battle, but for the woman in her platoon, her own clones, they knew that this battle would be the one everyone will be watching. This battle would make or break them, how effective will they be in battle.

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 pm 

Bored

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Blaze knelt in front of his Master's hologram, the old Sith lord Count Dooku who defected many years ago. His mind focused on the upcoming invasion the Republic was planning, and he already knew what must be done. "Yes Master," he muttered bowing once more. He kept his head down until the hologram disappeared, then pushed himself off the floor of the dusty planet.

His ears were highly clouded as all he heard was the buzzing of wings and machines being put together, making his body tense and rigid as he strode out of the room. Two command droids were waiting for him as they were there to discuss what was the plan of defense against the Republic.

"Do not, under any circumstances, let the Republic through the front lines. I cannot say the same for any other region, but my region will not fall. Do you understand me?" Blaze ordered with a stern glare at the droids. "Rodger, Rodger" both Commander Droids said in unison. They walked off to prepare their battalions for battle, leaving the Sith apprentice alone.

"Oh this is not good!" Ember yelled as she dodged laser canons on a ship she recently just raided for his employer. Although, she did not mind her bounty hunter assignments, some could be very tedious as they got her in many problems. She gave a glance behind her cockpit and noticed part of her wing of the Mandalorian ship was on fire. She did a barrel-roll to try and use the momentum of the roll to put out the fire. To her surprise, it actually worked. Although, her attacker moved in closer as she pulled the maneuver and continued to fire at her. "Damn it! I only stole like four priceless antiques," Ember yelled. "Plus they weren't even yours!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:18 pm 

Floating

Lumenix wasn’t in the greatest mood. He was forced to fight before being given the chance to mourn his Master. And then to sweeten the deal they placed him with his least favorite Jedi. The one and only, Master Jedi, Mace Windu. That wasn’t even the worst part. The real kicker was that Master Windu made it seem as though they were buddies, that everything was a-okay and that his new protege wasn’t fiving him dark looks and middle fingers behind his back. Definitely not Padawan - like. But here’s the thing, as a Padawan Learner, Nix was supposed to learn how to keep the peace. Although, he often wondered, how you keep the peace in times of war? More importantly, how do you keep that same peace, with a person you can’t stand? According to his last Master the answer was simple. “Put your differences aside, and afterwards, do what you can for defenseless. Protect the innocent, calm the restless, stop the deadly.”

Nix was snapped out of his musing by the sound of footsteps. As the man turned the corner Lumenix had a thought that caused him to snicker before standing and becoming neutral to his surroundings.“Think of the Jedi and he shall appear.” “Master Windu, I assume we are ready to begin our journey to the surface of the planet.” That’s right Lumenix, keep it nice and professional. Forget that he was the one who sent you on a suicide mission. “We’ve dropped out of hyperspace and are preparing a landing party. We’re going to the hanger. Be on alert for anything out of place.” With a nod to the Master Jedi, Lumenix walked behind the elder, accomplished Jedi to the hanger. He walked up to the clone squadron that was formerly assigned to him and his former leader. Their commander, Serlena, somewhat of a friend to him.“Hey Serlena. Get ready! I heard those bugs are big, ugly, and hard to kill. Won’t be a problem will it?” He smirked. She was one of the best fighters clone fighters he’d seen he really hoped that in 2-3 hours when everything was said and done, he wouldn’t be eating his words.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Last edited by KittiQueen on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:08 pm 

Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

"Not a problem sir! Me and the one-two-two will show'em what it means to be tough and hard to kill. Unfortunately I think you'll have to teach them what it means to be ugly." A soft laugh leaves her lips, the men and woman around her also laugh, seeing as the young Jedi walked right into the joke.
"Pinky! Front and centre!" Serlena would shout, a female clone with short cut pink hair would quickly appear infront of her and the young Jedi. "Yes sir!?" The new clone would shout, her helmet tucked under her arm, a pink coloured skull on it, like the skulls on everyone else's helmets. "This is my second in command, A-2, AKA, Pinky. we call her that because she rather likes the colour pink." She then turns to everyone else as they continue there work, loading weapons, ammo, and what not onto the ships. Most of it already done, all that was really left was to exit hyperspace and start the invasion.

-----------------------
Start of the invasion...

Finally it was time for the invasion, everyone and everything was loaded up onto the ships. Sixteen troops and two Jedi loaded onto one ship, twenty loaded onto another, of course many other troop transports are loaded up full. Thus they were underway, the transports leaving the larger ships while they provide cover fire, fighters and bombers leaving with them.

Master Windu would look to Serlena, then the other men and woman, though mostly woman he would note. "They will see us coming, so be ready to hit the ground running. I don't think I have to tell you what loosing this planet permanently means to the war effort, not to mention this will be your big day for you and the new clones." The master would say, before looking down to the young Jedi. He knew that Lum was not happy, Yet he could not go against master Yoda's wishes, hopefully though, Master Obi-wan, or maybe even newly appointed Master Tano would be his next master, he is simply a stand in for now.

"Everyone! Hold on to something, looks like we will be coming in hot!" The pilot yells back, a explosion rocks the ship to the left, before the second pilot yells. "Fifteen seconds till landing!" The second pilot would yell out every five seconds till the ships touch down, the doors opening. The sounds of gun fire, explosions, and engulfing everyone.

Serlena wastes no time as she is the first out, spotting a AT-TE that could be use as cover. Her soldiers follow her without second thought, sprinting towards her and the cover. Green and red laser shots flying around, of course they return fire, a few simple battle droids falling, though more replace them.
The AT-TE would aim its large cannon at a near by Tank, putting a round into it. It causes damage, yet not enough to stop it, a couple droids around falling do to damage from the explosion.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:42 am 

Bored

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Blaze stood near the entrance to one of the droid factories in the area with binoculars as several Republic Star Destroyers hung in the atmosphere, deploying dozens of Republic gunships. A commander hurried to meet him before saluting quickly. "Sir, the Republic invasion has begun."
Rolling his eyes, Blaze turned to face the droid. "Obviously! Now, send the garrisons in battle. Don't let their army past the front lines! I will see to it that their precious Jedi are distracted," Blaze said walking off toward a room of supplies. He picked up a backpack and stuff a few different items in the pack before removing his robe to rid himself of the loose fabric.

After he finished, Blaze set out to set up a few surprises for the Jedi that would help tackle the invasion. He smirked as he wondered if they would be surprised to see him alive, considering most records stated he was deceased.
Ember recalled a bunch of noises before she had realized what had happen. She registered the locking system on her own ship as the opposing ship prepared to fire at her. Next came a series of beeps from punching in coordinates to her hyperdrive, though her calculations were off slightly, making this jump to hyperspace a bad decision. Ember watched as she jumped to hyperspace, but noticed immediately the coordinates were off and she was on route to Geonosis. "NOO!" She screamed as the ship lurched forward.

Coming out of hyperspace was an absolute nightmare for two reasons. First, something was wrong with her ship. Second, she jumped into the middle of the Republic's invasion! "OH, you have got to be kidding me!" she yelled trying to maneuver her ship through cannon fire, missiles, and ship debris. The left side of her ship nicked something on the way around a series of fire, knocking off the tip of the wing. Immediately, the ship plummeted at a fast speed down toward the planet surface. The only thing Ember could do was somehow crash land without killing herself, but her path was directed close to the battle going on at the surface. "Oh, screw off!" Ember's last words before her ship skidded across the surface of the orangish planet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:49 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Commander Na'rook looked through his binoculars from the clone Field Command Post. The first of the gunships landed only minutes ago along with the AT-TE's. He watched as the his army moved forward, advancing to the droid factory. red and green lasers fired all over. A few explosions could be seen. however is forces were slowly advancing. The enemy lines were thick and strong, but he had the up most confidence in the troops he was charged with. He was known for his discipline as a commander. He expected work that was worth doing to be done right, the first and only time; however he was also a skilled fighter and marksmen. He earned his rank from countless achievements done in the Kamino Training Facility. One of the top officers in his class. He also was in charge of an elite task force code named "Zero Five". Their record still stands as the best commando force the republic has to date, specializing in covert ops such as :assassinations, spying, sabotage, and rescue . Though it has yet to be used in action.

"The Army is advancing Sir, how do you wish to proceed?" a Captain asked siting at a control panel. Na'rook looked over at the Captain.
"Move forward steadily, We await further orders from General Windu. For now concentrate fire on the druid batteries. I don't want those troopers to get caught in artillery fire."

General Kawai stood looking down at the table hologram of the battle field. 'these republic dogs have no idea whats coming to them' he thought in his mind as a commander druid came up to him. "Sir?, Blaze said that he would take care of the jedi and ordered you to hold the front lies." Kawai turned in anger. "ordered me!!! He forgets that Duku entrusted me with the facility and that it was General Grievous that I was copied from!" The druid was confused.
"so you on't want to follow the orders?" Kawai pushed the droid out of the way over toward the command druids. His metal body was an exact replica of General Grievous however Grievous was the favored of Count Duku and Kawai was not given the opportunity to learn the jedi saber ways. But holding this factory would prove his worthiness of such a privilege.
"Send out the Armored Assault Tanks! crush those AT-TE's before they break our line." He ordered
"Roger, Roger!" the druid responded. Kawai turned to walk over to the table again. 'Blaze better deal with those jedi or I'll deal with him.' he said in his mind.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle