All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Lore Master looked at her students. She 4 of them and was glad that both genders were represented equally. Now was the time to make sure that as soon as they were done they needed to go back to the Inn where they need final instructions.

"Students, as soon as you are done, please go to the meeting room. I'd like to start the final meeting of the day. Tomorrow will be as busy if not not busier than today. I will see you in the meeting room." she spoke.

She left the store and went to the Inn where she went to the kitchen to arrange for dinner and early departure.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:58 pm 

I'm just here to RP

Blog: View Blog (0)

“Oh I'm sorry for I am not the women you are to be thanking my name is Teresa and this is my fathers pet Razor".

Wide-eyed, Motto straightened up and blinked at her. “Teresa..I am Mot—“

"Welcome to Dragonopia. I hope that you enjoy my lessons and enjoy the dragon that you will receive. Have you finished your homework?"

The young man pivoted abruptly to face the small woman who had been speaking with Gypsy man and bowed again; this time much lower.

“Thank you. I will do my very best for you! I’m a hardworker, LoreMaster.” Rising up, Motto produced the paper he had filled out during the briefing and held it out to his new teacher. She looked about his age, but the way she carried herself and spoke was like a wise and fine lady. He wasn’t sure, but Motto guessed that she was royalty of some kind. Her dress was beautiful and well-kept, her smile was real pretty, and the lady was a teacher of Dragon Riders! Unless she one of the cave queens he learned about? No no.. this woman was probably queen of the cave queens. The Princess of Dragon Riders. Something wonderful like that probably. He would make sure to pay attention to everything she said and obey quickly.

The young hunter had noticed the other young female’s signal to him and when she shared her idea about saving money and spending money, he was thrilled. Motto wasn’t feeling confident about making the right decisions and dug a fistful of coins from his moneybag and moved closer to the idea girl. “Ok, here is my money!” His grin was a nervous one, and Motto glanced at the tall man standing there with his arms crossed. He looked tough and interesting. “I’m Motto. Hello.” He bowed quickly to the tall, white-haired warrior.

With a deep inhale, the young man turned and strode purposefully into the shop’s depths; he was intimidated beyond belief. Obtaining market goods wasn’t his strong suit, and he often forgot essential things even after doing his best to remember everything he needed. As far as he understood for Dragon Academy, Motto was being given a wagon with many things in it..most of which he didn’t understand the purpose for but he would receive them with gratitude and do as he was told. And so the wild-haired man went about gathering buckets, blankets, and baskets. Even though Motto was able to make his own buckets and baskets, he ordered them but he didn’t bother with a table or chairs. His own home lacked those things as well as a bed. Biting his lip, Motto decided to add a bed to his order. He wanted it for his dragonling. But then again, what if he spoiled the creature with too many soft luxuries? He scratched the bed off his list and resolved to take care of his dragonling like how he’d seen animals do it.

A trickle of self doubt played at the back of the hunter’s mind while he continued to look around and pick through things. His own parents hadn’t wanted to bother with him. He couldn’t even remember his mother’s face. The woman who raised him wanted very little to do with Motto and sent him out to play more often than not. He might not do well taking care a baby of any kind. Then again, he turned out alright so his dragon would turn out alright too! With that, the man shopped with renewed vigor; collecting a few nice wooden bowls and spoons, a medicine kit, matches, fishing line, rope, a large pot, and tons of dried meat and fruit. The axes caught his eye, and Motto groaned in delight. Those were MUCH nicer than the stone he used to break timber apart with. He selected the biggest one. Motto thought about what a young dragon might need or enjoy, and it occurred to him that his might want to chew on something as wolf pups did. It just so happened that he was standing near a case with several sculptures; many of them made of wood. He choose a beautiful one of a woman in long robes with her hair covered. He’d call her “mother” and she’d be the perfect thing to help his dragonling cut it’s first teeth.

It was then Motto heard the Dragon Princess speaking, "Students, as soon as you are done, please go to the meeting room. I'd like to start the final meeting of the day. Tomorrow will be as busy if not not busier than today. I will see you in the meeting room." Motto needed to hurry! At the counter, he noticed the gypsy man had been replaced by a woman. Cringing, Motto forced himself to approach. “Yes.. I’d like to pay for.. all of this.” He set his list down and averted his gaze. “What is your price, sir?”

“Whatever it costs..take it.” He pushed his entire bag of money towards the maiden and quickly left the store. With a racing heart, Motto held his knees and panted for a minute before he was able to return to the Dragon’s Inn.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:18 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Mayleen was shocked when Motto introduced himself. No one ever bowed to her. She was immediately drawn to him. She was glad to help him shop but he hurried from her. Then utterly surprised he thrust his bag of money into her hands. No one ever trusted her so easily. Then he sounded so familiar and had the quick manners of…her father.

Was it possible the rumors were true? Mott looked like a younger replica of her father. Motto was gracious, cheerful, and trusting. She paid for his items and made sure the gypsey knew which wagon his belongings would go. Her wagon was full and so all the dishes were carefully wrapped and placed in a trunk filled with hay onto Motto's wagon.

She saw Lore Mistress talking to the shopkeeper. Arrangements were made for their destination. Animals were to accompany them.

Mayleen made a last purchase of food. She filled three sacks of smoked meats, two sacks of fresh fruit and garden vegetables. One sack containing penny candy, an apple, an orange, a small cheese disk wrapped in wax, and dried meat for the trip. She purchased a loaf of bread with cinnamon and raisins until she could bake a loaf. She made a mental note to get breakfast biscuits and the recipe. They were good with jelly or honey spread on it with butter.

She paid 2 gold silver coins from Motto's pouch and received 160 silvers back. She owed only 2 gold coins and received 40 silvers back. She knew she saved a lot from her trading.

She carried the sacks and placed them behind the buckboard in a small trunk that had a lock. She carried the key on a silver chain around her neck. She locked up the food.

She returned to the inn and waited for Teresa and Nikolas to add their coins to her collection. The teen did not tarry when the Lore Master made the final call for a meeting.

When she returned she saw Motto was out of breath and sweat beaded on his face. She handed him a clean cloth from her new coat. "Motto, take this an here are yahs coins. Me had the gypsy helper placer the box of dishes in yah wagon. Tain't had non's trust me width yahs coins. Yahs an awful lik me Pa. Me's been told me's gots a brother. Meh thinks yah might be's 'em."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:25 pm 

just passing through

Teresa listened to what Mayleen had to say about putting their money together she smiled and nodded in agreement to the idea Teresa went and started to by the items that she needed for the school she got most of it for a Farley good price but that was either from the bird sitting on the shoulder now or from the times of watching her father trading with people for items they needed.

Teresa went and bought items for her dragon and beads and feathers for hair or clothing she had taken up conversation with many people here they asked about the bird and asked if they could pet it or feed them some seeds or a dead rat she said that it was fine he was a fairly friendly bird and did not attack many people unless they chose to harm her.

Teresa was on her last item to buy which was another horse she stood at the pen of the different horses and looked them over the one she had brought was a black and white female Teresa knew that this would take her the longest to get because she did not believe in choosing the horses she let it come to her. Teresa stood at the pen calling to the horses which looked at her and then went back to what they were doing she stood there for a while until a chestnut female come over to her Teresa put her hand on the horses nose she then turned to the person in charge of the horses "I'll take this one" Teresa got her for a okay price they had went over the price for a while until they finally decided on one Teresa went and joined the others at the inn and was ready to get into their final meeting of the day before tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:46 am 

I have returned

Alma walked along the road, his bag of assorted belongings carried on his shoulder. He should be arriving at his destination in two days time, though if he pushed through the night he could be there by mid day. He wanted to be there when the new students began arriving, so he was deeply considering this option. He suddenly stopped, ear peaked to the whistle of a nightjay. Nightjay's were nocturnal, and the sun wouldn't set for hours. Dropping his bag, Alma turned to face the sound of the noise, and a trio of armed men stepped into his Sight.

"You look lost sir, what you doing out here by yourself?" The lead man said, weapons not even drawn. The two men at his side were equally relaxed.

"How many of you are there?" Three? Five?" Alma said ignoring him, clearing his mind in preparation.

"Wow, got it right in one, you a seer?" The old man asked in jest, his companions laughing along.

"No, just lucky." Alma said, then raised his right hand towards the man. He was covered in ice to the waist before he could so much as yell. The man to the left was the quicker, getting to his sword before Alma reached him. As Alma dashed forwards he slid his left hand across his body, a shaft of ice forming beneath his hand. Grabbing the end, he swung at the bandit, who raised his blade barely to intercept. When icicle hit the blade it erupted into a cloud of frost. The ruffian attempted to retreat from the mist, but his leg was cut from under him. On hitting the ground he went to raise his weapon, but too late. A blade of translucent blue rose from his chest, Alma then pulled the blade out and faced the other bandit. The lead was now completely frozen in ice, and the third held his blade in a shaky hand. As the man wavered between charging and running, Alma placed his hand to his chest. Pulling it away, the fabric began to stretch, forming a handle from the black cloth-like substance of his shirt. Soon a full blade had formed, and Alma began walking towards the terrified bandit in slow patience.

The man cracked, leaping forward with a scream. Alma parried the blade aside with Frostedge, and Duskedge rose to relieve the man his hand. Alma then stopped the mans forward momentum with a swift knee to his gut, dropping the man to the ground. As he lay there weeping, Alma placed the two blades on either side of his neck.

"Now that you've came to reason, I have one question for you." Alma asked, the man's fearful eyes staring back. "Do you have a horse?" The man nodded. Alma raised Duskedge, and it dissolved into the evening air, he then lowered his now free hand to the bandits forehead. His voice was laced with magic as he spoke. "Bring it to me."

Alma rode the horse into town, another tied to a lead rope behind him with his bag. The lessons should begin soon, if everything was going to schedule. Patting the horse, he road forward until a sign entered his sight. Dragons Den, the old place brought back memories, Alma smiled a bit as he stopped. He hollered for a stable boy until one approached, the handed him the horses reigns and grabbed his bag from the second. He walked into the inn, and quickly strode towards the sounds of a kitchen until he found the bar.

"I'll take a chicken, two pieces of bread, some ale, and whatever is giving that delicious aroma from the back." Alma said aloud, knowing someone would hear and service him. He then sat on a convenient stool, waiting for his food to arrive and his employer to find him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:34 am 

The Lore Master walked into the pub area and called out
"Bessie! I am back and ready to order dinner for the last meeting. The students are finishing up their bartering and will be along shortly."

"Yes, Lore Master. I am working on the gentleman's order then I shall be out. I am frying up some chicken tonight so that you will have a decent meal before you go to the Academy." Bessie spoke from the kitchen.

"You are still mothering me again." Lore Master spoke as she sat down to wait for the few minutes which she was glad for. She decided to get some mead for the students and she took out a slip of paper and wrote down what she wanted for the students' dinner. Once that was done, she used levitation to draw herself a hot cup of mead.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:00 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Nikolas' attention was drawn by the Lord Master giving them instructions for what to do next. He watched her leave and thought about what she had said. Busier than today? By his standards they had hardly done anything! They had talked, signed some things, and shopped. Glancing to the sky, Nikolas made an estimate as to the time. Had he been back home he would have been busy from sunup until sundown, sometimes longer depending on what needed to get done. Turning back to the other students, Nikolas studied the newcomer. He seemed like an interesting one, almost like a quivering ball of energy.

Nikolas raised an eyebrow at the young man, arms still crossed as he was bowed to. This was...unusual.

"Hello Motto. I am Nikolas." He introduced himself. "And there is no need to bow to me, we are equals in this endeavor." He watched Motto walk off to do his own shopping before turning in the opposite direction back towards the inn. It was weird having to go indoors and outdoors all the time when one was use to being outdoors all the time. It was a feeling he had experienced a few times before when he had joined the other traders on their rounds and they had spent some nights at inns such as this one. Most nights they would just sleep outside, setting up camp outside of towns and villages.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:10 pm 

I have returned

Alma turned his head to the sound of the door, but sat up strait upon hearing the voice of Lore Master. She did not acknowledge him, which either meant she wanted him to approach her or she failed to notice him. Standing up from his stool he knocked on the wood bar.

“I’ll take my food at her table.” He said, before walking towards Lore Master’s voice. He quickly found her table, sitting himself down in a chair two away her.

“It’s good to hear your voice again Lore Master.” He said, leaning his bag against the table. “How many prospectives are there? Any of them look like fighters?” He pauses his questions as a serving girl entered his view with his food. He opened up his travel bag and grabbed out a smaller sack of coins, the began the trial of finding the right one.

His sight spell did not show color, so all the coins looked the same. Shifting through them, he picked them up and tested their weight, running a hand over there designs. Once he found what felt like a gold coin, he pulled it out and tapped it on the table. The sound that answered was off, not quite deep enough, a silver coin. Placing it back into the sack he searched for a heavier coin. Again he tapped his choice onto the table, this time satisfied with the sound. He placed it on the table next to his food.

“Whatever is left of that goes to her bill.” He said, nodding towards Lore Master. Food paid for, he began eating, listening for a response to his questions and the sound of the prospective students.

"I would love to have a student who could give me an actual challenge this year." He said in between bites of the chicken.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:38 pm 

"Alma? You actually did come back for my first year of teaching!" Lore Master turned to look at the person who spoke to her.
"I am delighted to see you. I am not sure if any would be a challenge but you should have waited and ate with the students and myself. Unless you are too tired to attend my last meeting.

I have 4 students and each one is very unique. I'll let you make your own decision. But will you teach the beginning self defense this fall? Most of the things they will be doing is learning how to use their new powers and getting a new dragon. Plus all of the fall chores that need to be done. I have many things yet to harvest." Lore Master spoke excitedly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:20 pm 

I have returned

"Of course I came," Alma said, setting down a cleaned leg, "I wouldn't miss speaking to you again for the world. Besides, teaching rich brats swordplay was not how I wanted to spend my 'retirement' anyways." Alma noticed a pair of little wooden bowls with, something, in them. He cautionsly poked one of them and found it was a jelly. Tapping it to his tongue he tasted strawberry. A quick test of the second showed it tasted of popa fruit. It had been to long since he'd had some of the latter so he quickly covered his bread in it.

"Well I wasn't sure how long you would be, and I didn't have much to eat since yesterday." Alma gave a soft grunt of satisfaction as he ate the toast. He'd always found popa to have a unique tinge to it. "I'm actually feeling pretty good right now, I'll just be off to the side during your speech."

"Good, I dislike sheep, unique people have unique talents. Sure, self defense it is, though I'd like to do an advance combat class for those who have the skill. If there is anything else you think I can help with, I'll do so."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:34 pm 

"I think that one might be needing an advanced class. His name is Student Nikolas. I am not sure but the students that I gave money to seem to think it was excessive. I am not sure that they realize how cold a cave floor gets in the winter. Unknown to them, I have taken the liberty of buying extra beds, tables and chairs as well as the dragon beds. It will be placed on an extra cart. That is my number one fear. Also. the one who is like a gypsy, seem to think that she needed to make everything. There will be no time to do that as you are quite aware of. They need to learn the basics of a Dragon Rider which will take a couple years of hard work for I will not pass them until I know that they can perform under pressure.

Speaking of pressure, I'd like for you to help with the testing of the students. The one last thing I'd like for you to do is the care of a dragon. Starting with the hatching, keeping the egg shell for ailments like stomach distress, and right up to how to make a proper reins, saddles, dragon potions.... sll that they need to know. After all you are one of the best if not the best of the old school dragon riders.

Will you do it or do you have any questions for me?" Lore Master asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:46 pm 

I'm just here to RP

Motto was just regaining his composure when the young girl stood before him with an unfamiliar item. At her word, he accepted the bag and looked down at it while the tribe girl explained about some dishes. She had a broken way of speaking but he was listening to her mood and tone more than her words. He could tell it was meaningful.. whatever it was.

“…Yahs an awful lik me Pa. Me's been told me's gots a brother. Meh thinks yah might be's 'em."

Had he heard correctly? His mind tripped and fell as Motto stood there in the street with the tribe girl. She knew his father? He had a sister? The information was so unexpected and intimate, that his first two attempts at speech resulted in mere grunts. The gypsy’s shop door swung open, and the jangling bells snapped him out of it.

“L-Loremaster said..to go to the meeting room.” Even after clearing his throat half-way through, Motto’s voice still sounded hoarse. “Come on, miss. You can tell me more after Loremaster’s meeting.” Biting his lip, Motto moved to touch the girl’s arm before hastening into the pub where he spotted the princess of dragons.

Grinning, he seated himself right next to the Loremaster; unaware that he completely blocked off the man whom she had been conversing with. Although he strove to be polite, Motto was oblivious at times when it came to social etiquette and so it was with his new teacher. The young hunter was far too close despite the fact that there was plenty of room for them to sit comfortably apart. Motto said nothing, and watched her intently; ready to memorize every word she said. Until he forgot it, that is.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:55 pm 

"Hello, Student Motto. I am having a conversation with this gentleman so please go the meeting room where you were earlier. We will be there soon as we have finished our business." Lore Master spoke firmly and perhaps slightly sternly. But she need to make sure that he was a student and that he knew that he was a student.

Perhaps she should do a social etiquette class to teach the students the proper way of talking, acting and possibly how to keep a cave clean and near.
She sighed knowing that she had much to learn and much to teach. It was comforting to have someone to work by her side.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:21 pm 

I have returned

Alma nodded, thinking over the name. "You'll have to point him out to me when he gets here." Alma was about to continue with a suggestion when a boy sat in the chair separating him and Lore Master. He glanced at the boy, whom was facing Lore Master and such away from him, and gave her a raised eyebrow in question. After the boy, Motto, left, Alma continued his thought.

"If you're worried they don't realize how cold it will be, I could always show them. The question is do you want me to get it correctly, or exaggerate the temperature so we know they properly prepare?" Alma cast his thoughts back to his first year, nostalgia and sympathetic exhaustion flooding him.

"I don't think I was able to sleep a full nights rest for the first six month. Then again, I was taking special combat classes." He was taken out of his reprieve by her next question.

"Of course, I'll make sure they earn their place at the school." He remembered his entrance exam, and decided it would be the perfect fit for this Nicholas kid. Lore Master's final words however, hit him hard.

"Please, don't flatter me." He said, all trace of a smile gone from his face. "I'm far from the best, I've got plenty of evidence to the contrary." He was suddenly very glad his eyes had long since burned.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:32 pm 

"I'm not flattering you. You are the only one I know besides that arrogant wanna be. Besides sometimes accidents do happen and you can still function as a Dragon Rider because of your skills and adaptability. To me that is what makes an ordinary Dragon Rider different from an Outstanding Dragon Rider. Now let's head to class if you are finished. And here is your gold coin. You are an official teacher of Dragonopia Academy. Also, do you want anything from the store before we leave early in the morning?" she asked as she picked up the gold coin and tapped it before laying it down noisily.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:41 am 

I have returned

Alma gave a weak smile to Lore Master's compliments.

"Really, tell that to Lich." He said, the smile dropping from his face. He then rose from the scraps of his food.

"Yeah, I'm done." He said, grabbing the coin from table. "I've got everything I need, so don't worry about me." He then waited for her to leave the table and followed. His face was set in a dark glare, almost as if fire burned beneath his blindfold.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:02 am 

"I shall when I meet him. I will lead the way and I will worry about you just like I worry about each student." Lore Master spoke firmly then lead the way with a bit of a heavy footsteps.

Once she arrived in the room she sees that the table is larger and two more chairs were there. She walked to the end with two chairs side by side then spoke.
"Master Alama, please have a seat at the head of the table. There will be 2 students on either side. I am sure that they will be here soonish."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:32 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Mayleen slowed her steps as she entered the inn. She had just caught a glimpse of Lore Master talking to a nice looking man with a bandage over his eyes. She strolled into the meeting room saw Motto and sat beside him.

"Minnowah, Motto. Did ya get all yahs tradin done? I gots food furs tha journey. Oh here's yah coins. I gots ta learn yas hows tah trade. Yah gots ta knows yahs can gets lots moh thinks by tradin than usin coin. Townfolk don lik us plains clans much. They Gypsys good traders, Papa takes meh tah Carovan. Good quality things. Very nice n polite."

Before Motto could answer the man with the bandage over his eyes entered the room and sat at the front beside Lore Master. She glanced at the man then looked at Lore Master. She was curious who the man was. *Could a blind man fight and ride a dragon? If he arrived on a horse, did the animal know how to get here? He was a puzzle. Elder Gray Hawk was blind and he was carried around the village. The stranger must have powerful magic to see.*

She stuck her hand into her new coat and took out a peppermint stick, broke it in half and faced Motto and offered him the other half. "Yah wants some? Yas sur looks lik Papa, only younger. Him never sits still always mov'n lik hes in hurry."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Back inside once more, Nikolas looked around at the inn's occupants. They talked and laughed just like anyone else, sharing a meal together, or sitting off alone in their own corners. Similar behaviors, just different settings. Making his way silently passed the tables, Nikolas noticed the Lore Master sharing a table with a blindfolded man. He wondered who he was, an old friend perhaps? But paid them no more mind as the northerner continued on his path to his destination. It was a familiar feeling to tower over the people he passed, Nikolas height being an abnormality among his people with only a few standing taller than most. Of course it had its advantages, but also its disadvantages. This, combined with his paler complexion and hair made him stand out in a crowd of generally darker skinned and haired people. Avoiding the few stares he did receive, Nikolas made it to the meeting room, taking a seat where he could have his back to the wall. He noted the other occupants of the room, Mayleen, and Motto, but kept to himself, his attention only once more being drawn by the presence of the Lore Master and her guest.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:39 pm 

Now that everyone was back in the room, she began the last meeting.
"I hope that you bought all that you need and more. We will not be coming back to Town until after spring thaws. We will be relying on our own selves.
Each of you may write a letter to your families and tell them that you will not be responding until after spring thaw. Be sure to put how to locate your people so the person who delivers them will be able to find them. They will receive one set of mail carriers. These mail carriers will be small dragons of a special type. They are used to being here and they will be flying back here. Each one will have a special tag so that the Inn Keeper will know who the the Dragon is assigned to.

You will receive the mate of that dragon. It will live in your cave and be your responsibility. It will live in a cage for the time being. While it seems cruel to keep this dragon in a cage, it is for it's own good. It can not live in the cold. I will give you a scroll on these dragons. They are called Pigmy Dragons. You will be getting them in the morning in a way. They will be in your wagon.

The next topic is what are you going to do when we get there. You will be going to your cave and putting your things away. You will be grooming the horses where will be your responsibility to take care of. Here is a map of Dragonopia.
I want you to choose a cave that has a number on it. " Lore Master spoke as she rolled out a map of Dragonopia Academy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next