All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Why did you cover my eyes. I'm not a kid." She began walking and froze. "Croatoan... " She breathed. She pulled out her gun.

"Keep your guard up fire boy." She walked down the empty street.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Curious as to the extent of Aria's abilities, he merely put one hand on the hilt of his sheathed sword and got the incantations for a protection spell, and a fireball, ready in case she got in over her head. He whispered, "Be careful, girl. I'd rather not have to heal you after this."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 am 

Aria didn't say anything. She rolled her eyes. She walked up the the huge gate. She eyed the lock, closed her eyes and was on the other side of the gate. "Your not the only one with powers" She mumbled and walked up the long driveway.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:39 pm 

"Curious... I've never met anyone that could teleport without magic. I'll have to remember to ask her eventually." He thought, as he strode to the gate. Lyzrac waved his hand over the lock, opening the gate, and went through. When he caught up with Aria, he glanced back towards the gate, and locked it again with his magic.

"So, your friend lives here...? Odd place to call home." He said to Aria, as he waited for her to go inside. He wasn't in the mood to get shot for a misunderstanding.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm 

"Nobody to bother you. I think it's a great place to live." Aria said. She smirked and kicked the door open and walked in "Anybody home?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm 

Following Aria, he said, "True... I live in a bunker in out in the middle of damned nowhere. Damned demons never leave me alone. Anyway, let's get this over with, shall we?" Meanwhile, he was thinking, "I sincerely hope her friend isn't as psychotic as she is..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm 

Aria walked down the hall to a large metal door, She picked the lock and walked in the room.

"SEAN!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "Get your ass down here." She waited a minute. No answer. "darnit." She pulled out her gun and walked up the staircase. There was a thud then someone was falling down the steps. She zipped down the rail and picked the person up by the arm "Sean i need weapons. And don't bull **** me."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:07 pm 

Lyzrac laughed. "Is this how you treat all your friends? If so, remind me not to let you call me a friend" He walked over to the poor man Aria was holding. "So, your name is Sean. While you're at it, do you think you could fix two pistols for me?" He walks over to a nearby table, holds out both of his hands and conjures his pistols onto the table. At least what used to be his pistols. Now they just looked like a pile of scrap. "What do you think?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

"Who is that?!" Meg asked the man she was about to eat for lunch.
"They're coming up. Get the hell down there, and if you say so much as one word, I'll kill all of you."
No answer, no movement.
"Go, damn it!" She kicked him, lightly she thought, and he tumbled down the stairs into the hands of a young girl who looked mildly annoyed.
Meg turned back behind the wall, hearing something about weapons she figured she might as well avoid being shot at today. She liked that top, and blood stains were a ****ing.

There was an older-looking man with her as well... Something wasn't right about this one...

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm 

Sean winced "Let me down ****ing so i can fix your buddy's guns."
Aria rolled her eyes and dropped him. She walked over to a wall with an assortment of weapons and ammo she picked out several guns and knifes and got many cases of ammo.

Sean went over to the table "I can fix them. Give me a minute." He took the two pistols to a table. He sat down and began to work. It was about 3 hours before he was done. He tested them both and laid them back on the table "Look i don't know what Aria got you into but, You better watch yourself. She has crazy ideas."

Aria hissed and put her new weaponry in a bag. She froze, something was wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Meg laughed quietly to herself. She stood directly on top of the chandelier in the room next to the humans, just in case they decided to turn the corner. "No one ever looks up." She laughed, noiselessly with a wicked edge. She could hear everything they were saying through the thin walls of the old, aging building. Something about the little girl reminded her of herself.

"I suppose I'll kill her last." Meg thought.

Meg lived for games, but this particular game was taking a bit long. She wished the nerdy-looking man would hurry up and fix their useless weapons. Meg planned on attacking just before they left, and she couldn't wait to see their faces when they realized their human weaponry had no effect on her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:42 pm 

Aria growled. She pulled out two guns that had silver bullets. She shot at the wall hoping it would set what ever was adding tension to the air off. "Come out, come out where ever you are." She teased.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm 

At that, Lyzrac drew his adamant longsword, and channeled his magic through it so it would be as efficient as silver at slaying demons. He stood waiting, holding his sword with his right hand, and with a lightning bolt crackling in his left. "Leave, or die, demon." Lyzrac shouted.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 pm 

Meg jumped silently from the chandelere and popped out from the wall Peek-A-Boo style.
"How'd 'ya know?" She said, condescendingly.
A quick observation proved that these people were not your average humans. She was even sure the little one was human..
She became instantly nervous, but kept her bluff going.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm 

Aria Hissed "Cut the bull ****." She cocked her gun..........

Sean was wide eyed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm 

Meg looked at the gun, and -considering the knowledge that the older man knew she was a demon- assumed that the gun had silver in the bullets.
"Well Holy hell. Wouldn't it be nice to have some Hell Hounds right now?"
She said, purely conversationally.
"It's too bad, really." She cut off abruptly, and flashed to the Nerdy-Looking Sean. Meg snaked her arm around his neck, placing him in an unbreakable choke hold. She took a metal button from his shirt and made a cut in her wrist, dangling it in front of his head.
"All right, here's the deal. I walk out of here alive and un-damaged, and go find a different meal, or your friend gets to be a demon who wants to eat you. I think that's fair, don't you?"
She smirked, staring straight at the girl with the gun. She saw right through the little one. She acted tough, but she wouldn't have her friend dying.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm 

Aria tighten her jaw. "Deal." She lowered her gun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm 

Meg walked backwards, keeping her hand in front of Sean's face. Once outside the door, she snapped his neck.
"Well that was easy. Wasn't even fun." She said, running as far away as possible. She figured that they would come out to get him soon, and probably shoot her if she stuck around.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm 

"Son of a ****ing." Aria hissed and ran outside. "Damn."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm 

Lyzrac made the lightning bolt dissipate, and lowered his sword. "Demonic ****ing. I'll remember her face. Next time I see her, she's getting the biggest fireball I can manage stuffed down her damned gullet." He thought as followed Aria outside.

Last edited by Lyzrac on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next