All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:37 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jackson look around at the ship it was a lot more impresive now that he was aboard but still he had the greater fire power he nodded to the Captians greeting him to her ship. Jackson watched her men take the pirate Captain away he knew that the navy never went back on their word because they couldn't it was against their code and oath to the naval campaign that is why Jackson never joined it he wanted the freedom to do what ever he wanted to do.

Jackson and his three men followed him to the Captains quarters he sat down in one of the chairs and the gestured to his men that they could sit down he watched the captain pour a drink into the glasses and offering it to his men they looked at him he nodded to say that they could take it which they did becasue they were not with him in tortuga when he was there to get a lead on a pirate he was hunting .

Jackson listened to the Captains question "well is in't that a fun tale to tell alright I will tell you the story behind the name I earned the tale to the reaper". Jackson removed his hat and put it on the table it starts with this hat" Jackson love to tale the story behind his name "This hat was my fathers he was a pirate hunter long before me his name he went by was the butcher and he told me when I said that I wanted to hunt pirates he said that you need a name that will put fear in their hearts." Jackson laughed for a moment at the memory of him and his father it had been a long time sience he had seen them.

"Anyway after a while my parents went missing shortly after I was old enough to sail by myself and I set out to find my parents later to find out they were attacked by a pirate years later I had gone through many names none of which would bring fear to a pirate." "Then one night when I went to Tortuga I heard a pirate that was the friend of the captain Jack Sparrow he was taking about a pirate hunter that was ruthless which was true I sunk ships that I had once been friends with".

"Apparently I never told any of them my full name so the ones that survived the attacks called me the reaper because I left no ship standing and if they were any survivors I took them with me or as they said I reaped the rewards of the battle and that is how I got my name the Reaper".

Jackson Smiled at the Captain then took his hat back and placed it back on his head and wited for her next question and wondered if he would be able to ask her a couple of questions later on.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:47 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

"Eh, what?", Replied Alex as Tasia asked if he was mad. "What's the moon got to. Oh, I see. Because of my nickname? The Wolf? Bark at the moon and all that?" He shook his head.

"Never Judge a book by It's cover." Alex led Tasia to the row boat. There were four occupants, Alex, Isamu (The never smiling Japanese man), Tau (The African who Alex had joked with earlier), and Tasia. They began to row away from the ship as it ground to a halt. "No-one gets left behind and in answer to your first question, not it doesn't change my opinion of you. Of course, You don't actually know what my opinion is of you in the first place, do you? So, Tasia. Do you like magic tricks? Well, here's a good one. Now you see it..."

Alex performed a rather complicated hand gesture. As he did so the air went cold. A strange black mist rose from the water and engulfed the ship. After a few seconds the mist subsided and the ship was gone.

"Now you don't!", Alex concluded. He paused and waited for applause "I'm also available for banquets and weddings, you know."

The three pirates rowed the row boat back toward where the ship had been. Andy leaned over the side and picked up a perfect replica of the Crimson Sakura inside an ornate glass bottle. He stuffed it into his jacket pocket, and the row boat came about and started heading for the opening, which it could easily pass through.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:21 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Tasia raised an eyebrow "Don't judge a book by it's cover? I believe the contrary. You have to be careful who you trust, therefore you have to make some assumptions." They got down into the rowboat, "I suppose i don't. But i could only assume that my fathers reputation would change a good opinion to a bad one. Not that i would assume it was a good opinion to start with. I just know my father's reputation isn't the best. And I , on the other hand, am not well known." She rolled her eyes at the notion of a magic trick, but soon it wasn't just a trick. It was real. The ship was gone. As they rowed to where the ship had once been there was a glass bottle which now held the ship.

Tasia now understood what he meant by 'he once lost the ship, he thought it was in his pocket.' she gave a quiet chuckle and shook her head."Perhaps you should re-think your dialog for that trick." She paused "I do see this ship now, its just slightly smaller."

Tasia looked ahead at the pass, which they could now easily fit through, "So where are you going? If i may know." She waited patiently for an answer to her new question. Tasia avoided looking at anyone.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:34 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Natalie listened to Jackson's story, arms crossed and face expressionless. Her gaze lowered to the hat before quickly flicking back up to the man's face. She heard James chuckle beside her.

"Sounds like you had yourself a bit of an identity problem." He said, a hint of amusement in his voice. Natalie couldn't help but smirk at her lieutenant before returning to her unreadable mask. As Jackson concluded Natalie considered what she wanted to ask him next.

"So why do you bring the survivors to the Navy to be executed? Why not do it yourself?" She asked. "You don't seem like the sort to want to rub elbows with Her Majesty's men." 

This 'Reaper' as he was called seemed like an interesting man. Seemingly comfortable with pirates, as well as Navy officers. If one didn't know better they'd think he was playing for both sides. He'd be an interesting one to keep tabs on, or even to have as an ally if his information and tips were truthful. 

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:27 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jackson Listened to the captains next question but was slightly distracted by a someone Laughing one of Jackson's men pulled out one of his knives and went to approach the man that had laughed at his captain.

"It's alright boys it is a little bit funny but if he decides to speak against me again or finds something funny I am sure he will remember that my ships has it's gun loaded and ready my men will fire by my order or I could just cut out that tongue if he would prefer that". Jackson's men laughed about both options but Jackson stared at the man that ha laughed at him he had a look that was dead serious about this mans options. "Anyway to answer your question I would never spill that foul pests blood on the deck of my ship unless they do not come to the port willingly but even at the most dangerous situation they are most likely to be thrown to the sharks rather then shot down by my crew our my hand".

"I have had to shoot one pirate on my ship he was a mean fellow tried to turn my crew against me I shot him dead in his tracks before he had an opportunity to plead for his life". Jackson smiled which was a thing that scared his crew the most because he almost never did it and when he did it couldn't be for a good reason "but I guess I prefer to hear them cry out for forgiveness and to have a chance at a different life but are cut short by the hang men and getting paid is also good."