All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:47 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

We start on the neutral grounds. The date is January 3rd, 2014. 5 months ago, in 2013, the Demons declared war. Some defend, some offend. Some protect, some destroy. It's all a matter of perspective. One thing that everyone knows, this is war. How it starts, how it ends. Now that's the question. This is the story of a war. Who wins, who loses, who dies, who lives, bonds forged and severed. This is a tale as old as time.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Last edited by KittiQueen on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Red eyes open on a desolate landscape, the former glory of the Great Demon Emperor-while still grand- was a shadow of it's former self. The Fae king... or at least the old one, had almost destroyed his plans. But as the saying goes, nothing sleeps forever...

"Krorac! Tell the militia it is time for them to sharpen their claws. Tonight we are to draw blood." Geraak said firmly as he stood. Krorac nodded. "Lokran'Naal(A/N:Demon tongue used as a sign of respect) my liege. Where are you going?"

Geraak smirked wickedly. "If their Emperor does not lead, how shall his subordinates follow?"

Moments later he exited his castle and looked to his demon hoard. "TONIGHT WE STRIKE!"

"Lokran'Naal! Lokran'Naal! Lokran'Naal!" the demons cheered. Geraak surveyed his men and let a wicked grin etch across his features. tonight, with any luck, the New Fae King would follow his father to the grave.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:46 pm 

Floating

Skylar was so screwed. He shouldn't have taken that nap but hadn't slept in over 24 hours. As he looked at the clock he stared at the rage red numbers. 7:39. He looked at the grey wolf ar his side, "Damn it, Chibi. You should've woken me up." As he raced to get himself ready for the meeting, his door broke and a whole bunch of demons flooded in. "My door man! I just got this entire room painted door included and thats what you do!" Sufficent so say he beat them up and put them in a cell. "Wait, is that why you didnt wake me up." Skylar glared at the demons then his wolf, . "You couldn't have tried to kill me at the meeting. Like, I'll be a matyr if you did it this way. It won't strike that much fear. Just anger and a need for vengence. So just stay there while I go talk to the other faction leaders, eh?" He iced them to the wall of the jail and left to the neutral zone. On his motorcycle.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Gah," Yuri lets out in frustration as he scans the maps that have been placed before them, all of them marked where the demon forces are pushing into as well as the last known locations and movements of the different mythical factions of the world, prepped for the meeting that is to be held in a few hours with the Fae King to determine a course of action to take against this threat to the lands. "It's only been five months and they're already occupying so much of the lands beyond the neutral zone," he speaks mostly to himself but loud enough so that those subordinates around him can hear. "I.." he stops himself and turns away from the maps to look upon the faces of his small band of elite warriors that surround him, their eager yet controlled expressions telling him they are ready for battle just as much as he is, "we need to get back out to the field. It's already been two months of sitting back here trying to gather our wits and adjusting troops but its not helping us take back any ground. Hopefully the king will have something ready for us at this meeting so we can head out finally."

A few moments later he is walking down a long corridor, his elite werewolf group following closely behind him, with the maps in his hands and his sword draped over his shoulders, an expression of eagerness now playing on his own face. At the end of the corridor he comes to a door, turns the handle, and lets himself into the room that the meeting was to be held in and to his surprise the King was not in yet. "These young rulers can't even make it to their own meetings on time," he said over his shoulder to his group in a playful manner while wondering what was keeping King Skylar.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:11 am 

I should post more interest checks...

There was a soft air in Mika's extravagant throne room... though to call it as such would be misleading. It was more like a city atop a cloud built just for her and her servants... All interconnected by an unseen magical force that for not Mika's power would appear labyrinthine. Though such an occurrence as to have her magic slip was not unheard of. Her castle, her throne reflected her mind, as did its inhabitants and by proxy almost the entirety of her race. Sometimes her grasp was perfect but others it waned with doubt and dark thoughts. Today may have been such a day as she sat in her huge chair and clutched her head. Officially she was not in the war yet, she had neither been called as an ally or directly declared upon. A whirlwind of doubt assaulted her, and mistrust filled her mind. She got up, a walk would do her well. That may have been her thought at first... The twisting hallways dotted with shifting pictures of her ancestors did not sooth her aching head. Why was she waiting on Skylar to call her? She should just declare on his side right? Visions of her own people dying filled her head and she slammed her fist into a painting of her father. Suddenly she was back on her chair.... holding a black feather. She scrambled to her feet and examined her white wings before sighing deeply "T-thank god.... er... thank me?" She giggled slightly and brushed the hair from her face. "Lets... at least go talk to him." She set out to fae lands flying with a small armed force of elite angel guard.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:54 pm 

Floating

As Skylar rode to the neutral lands he thought about his studies and his duties as king he wondered why he did it. Why he decided to go to high school and get his diploma. 'because you wanted a normal life. with friends.' A voice said. 'I hate you Chibs. I just need you to know that buddy.' He was almost in the neutral lands when he saw a flash of golden white light over head. "Dang it. MIKA!! MIKKY" He cut off his bike he let out his wings and flew after her in a blur of blue and red. As he neared he called to her again. "MIKA!!" He hoped she'd heard him. Mainly because she was going rhe wrong way.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:50 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

"RRRAAAGH!" Geraak slammed his crystalline fist into a table, which splintered under the blow. "Months of planning and he was NOT THERE! I WILL have that fae trash ELIMINATED!" he hollered to his throne room, which he assumed was empty.

"My Liege... it was not a fruitless endeavor..." Someone stated, apparently scared for their very life. Geraak looked over at the quivering demon. "For your sake I hope you can elaborate more... eloquently..." He said, his eyes flashing to a bag in the demon's arms...

A person sized bag...

"Open the sack, or get eviscerated." He growled. The demon's eyes widened and he quickly dumped out it's contents. A woman, apparently Fae, and rich... no wait! Royalty! fell out of the bag in a gagged and cuffed state. Geraak smirked wickedly as he realized this was none other than Skylers dear mother that they had captured. "Get my car. we're going to the neutral lands. rules were made to be bent in our favor it seems."

The woman looked terrified. He looked directly at her and said, "Take her to the dungeons and make sure she can't escape. Beyond that... I don't give a rat's ass what happens to her."

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"