All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:22 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Uvogin smiled maddeningly as Anna launched a fireball into his face, and continued doing so long after the smoke cleared. Shrouded in life energy, his skin was tougher than iron - it would take massive firepower to begin phasing him. As he looked into the panicked girl's face, now gasping for air, he snickered, "Guess you have some fight in you after all, librarian. But you shouldn't have started one with me." With that, he began tightening his grip, preparing to choke the girl out. He probably would have, too, if Vance hadn't rushed over, pleading his case for unity. Like Anna, Vance seemed to think he'd lost control, but at least he'd tried to talk without attacking. "Allies?" Uvogin shot him a look before releasing his grip on Anna and turning straight towards him. "What kind of ally tries to bind their own? What kind of ally doesn't have faith in their own?!" His expression left no room for guessing, it was a look of contempt and disgust. "Did you think Kyle lost control to one life when you're all messing around with more? That guy has a strong sense of self and purpose. Throughout all our lives, that's been true, so we're keeping our beings distinct." Turning his eyes towards Anna now, who should've had enough air to think clearly again, he continued, "I'm not your friend, girl, but Kyle recognized you as allies...temporary as it may be. Given our arrangement, I won't kill any of you, but don't push your luck."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 am 

Trying to get the ball rolling with some RP.

Vance raised an eyebrow. There was another being, another consciousness speaking through Kyle's voice. As he finally released Anna, he noticed the beast turned to him, and he thrusted backward to give some berth.

"Anna, you alright?" Vance called to her before addressing the beast. "And you...you're not Kyle...you must be one of those from the memories inside of him...who are you, and who are the others that are connected to you and Kyle?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:40 pm 

"I'm 'not Kyle,' huh? Well, I did just say that, so guess your ears weren't damaged. Can't say as much for your brain," he said plainly. "Instead of badgering me like you already have, why don't you show some goodwill?" Radiating immense force, Uvogin takes a fighting stance. "Give me a decent match! Maybe I'll trade stories if you're still awake."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:14 pm 

Vance groaned as he saw the beastly man make a fighting stance against him. "Seriously?! You wanna do this NOW?!" he exclaimed. "We really don't have time for this! There's people in trouble that need us!" Just by looking at him, he knew he wasn't going to be reasonable, so Vance took a stance himself.

"Anna, can you help Taylor? He took a claw to the chest." Vance spoke to her before returning to the beast. "Looks like I'm gonna have to knock some sense into you the old-fashioned way." His mind had his suit set his energy weapons to a non-lethal setting, not wanting to kill him after all, though he was going to make this fight as violent and painful as he could.

Vance decided to start the fight by zooming towards his legs, sliding-kicking into them as his thrusters propelled him into it, wanting to knock him off balance.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:42 pm 

Frustrated

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jacob turned around, still in combat against the Xenomorph terrors. . . "This is somewhat frantic, and terrifying but easy for me." Several dead xenomorph aliens lied dead near his feet. "They don't bleed acid when I cut them because the light saber automatically cauterizes the wound. Jacob noticed more of the monsteres retreated to another part of the ship, as Jake sent ran towards the impaled man. "I can remove the tail with lightsaber like this. ::He chopped it off with no spurt of blood. "Now, I can force it out, literally, no pun intended. Anyone have the power to heal him?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:52 pm 

"If you don't have time, then stop wasting it," he smiled. But upon hearing Taylor was injured, Uvo's attention turned slightly inward. "Kyle...I know you're worried about the kid, but none of 'us' can heal him right now. Most need equipment to use their abilities, and only one can be made here...yeah, I can do that. He can take over after I teach the chef a lesson." As the sound of boosters roared to life, Uvo focused fully on Vance.

The opening move was fast, many times more than he was. Fortunately, he'd put out a large amount of energy while taking his stance, a technique, known as En, which functioned much like a radar for whatever passed through. With it, one gained immediate awareness of anything within - theoretically, one could count the number of raindrops over any length and time they could sustain it. So as Vance sped headlong into his attack, Uvogin waited for the perfect moment, jumping just above the dive before stomping down at Vance as he passed underneath.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:06 pm 

Vance saw that he missed the kick, his scanners spotting beast-Kyle jumping into the air for a stomp. Reactively, Vance's curled into his energy force field ball, grinding the ground to roll-dash backward, bouncing up and to the walls as he rode out the acceleration, and then to the ceiling as he came at beast-Kyle's head as fast as he could, his force-field-ball spinning as fast as it could as he braced for impact with beast-Kyle's head.

Last edited by Spynmaster on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:09 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Anna spoke mentally to Vance.
*I'll be ok but turning invisible for a bit. Now who in the comic world could take a fire ball in the face and super strong? One who could bust the invisible rope? I'd bet that it would be a criminal mind......... Will do Vance.*

While she went to Taylor to see what she could do.
"Taylor, I am going to heal you with some powers that I have."
She laid her hand on Taylor's chest and thought about Gaia. She began to heal him from the inside to the out side, bringing all of the bits of the claw out as she did.
"There you go Taylor. Go out there and give them the worst of you!" Anna spoke.

She then took a short break. She looked about to so what could be done next.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:38 pm 

As Kyle's foot stomped into the earth, rocks scattering in the air, he grabbed one with his left hand and kept an eye on Vance. Just as Vance finished recovering from his earlier charge, he tossed the stone like a bullet, with a speed and accuracy that put most snipers to shame. Seeing Vance go unharmed, and the stone shatter before reaching him, he could tell what was coming next, even without En. As Vance poured himself into his second charge, Uvo released En, gathering all the aura into his hands. If Vance's extreme mobility wouldn't let him create openings, then he'd meet the advances head on, with overwhelming force. However, Uvo had agreed not to kill them, so couldn't risk throwing too strong a punch. Instead, he opted to catch it, waiting to receive the hit with open arms before closing them around the barrier.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:45 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Taylor hated pain. And the stich up hurt. A lot. So he cried and screamed. "Ow! Ouch damn it. It hurts. Thanks.... Anna? That's your name right? I'm tired. In all my lives I've lost someone dear to me. Now I've lost myself. I have pain and heartache and heartbreak and it hurts much more than this chest wound ever would. I think I'll stay after all. I can lose anyone else. Never." He heard grunts of pain and saw Kyle and some guy... Vance he realised. "Also why are Kyle and Vance trying to kill each other?" He moved to get up and stop them but it hurt too much. "KYLE! VANCE! STOP IT!... OWWW!!!"

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:18 pm 

Matt rushed over to Taylor, upon hearing his cry of pain. Worry painted on his face. Ignoring what was happening around him, he only realized he should move when Anna and Jacob practically pushed him out of the way, and started helping him.

Once he was sure he was ok, Matt let out a shaky laugh as he turned away. Running a hand through this hair.
"Can't have my punching bag dying on me now, haha!"
Of course, he was really putting up a front. Anxiety being something he didn't really deal with.

Once his focus was off of Taylor, his attention shifted to the two fighting. And it sorta **** him off.
How come he wasn't fighting too?
"Seriously?"
He rolled his eyes, but didn't do anything else...Besides mentally placing bets. Maybe they got in an argument over...Who killed a monster or something stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:15 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Taylor couldn't tell if Matt was making a joke or being serious. "What the hell man. I give you a sappy as everything story and you make a punching bag crack. *hiss* ouch. Instead of making dumb jokes why don't you go stop those two beforw they kill each other. Make yourself useful for once." Taylor was just annoyed and cranky. He was in pain and being reminded of a past long forgetten. Two of them.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 pm 

"Slow down, Taylor! I only healed you as much as I could and yes you will be hurting for a while because I am exhausted. Give me a few minutes to heal myself a bit. I'll make you invisible for a bit then we both can rest." Anna spoke firmly with a bit of panting.
All of them need to work more like a team then as individuals. She began to think of a way to make them more of a team.... a working team.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:12 am 

Matt turned his head to face Taylor, a hurt look flashing across his eyes before quickly changing to anger.
His body moved, and he walked stiffly over to him. Eyes narrowed as he stared down the boy.
Then...His demeanor changed in less that a split second. Going from angry to happy and laughing effortlessly.
"Hahaha! You're right little dude!"
He rubbed his head rather forcefully, purposefully making it hurt a little.
And so he turned the people that were fighting, waving his arms over his head.
"Aww, don't fight. Hug it out?"
His voice was mocking, and his smile was sharp.

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

Last edited by NightRider68 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:54 pm 

Vance flew right into beast-Kyle's arms, where he was trapped in his arms like an anaconda's embrace. Oh **** on toast with bacon... he thought as he felt the beast's arms against his force field.

The energy came from Vance's mind, so he felt it all in his head. Even Vance could only take so much punishment in the end, and the beast's strength would eventually overwhelm him if he wasn't careful.

Then he heard Taylor barking at them to stop the fight. "Believe me, I've been trying to do that all this time...but this guy's a total meathead about it! Any suggestion or help would be awesome! This ball won't hold all day!"

As Vance strained, he knew he needed to get out of the embrace. He made his energy sword appear, still set it to non-lethal, and made it stab the beast-Kyle all the way through the heart & lungs, all the way to the spine, sending sparks & stings of Vance's sonic-plasma through all three. The blow would be like a shock, causing no physical damage, but it would be a painful experience no less.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:37 pm 

Uvogin grinned wildly as the force field came to a halt, his palms crushing against it with each passing moment. Staring up at Vance, he could see the strained look on his face, and his shouting back to Taylor only confirmed it. The advantage was his, and he watched closely for what Vance would do next. The only thing an opponent could do when unable to retreat...attack.

As the energy sword appeared, and the force field lowered for a stab, Uvo laughed with pride, "It's my win." Stepping to the side, he evaded the blade and reached for Vance's arm. The moment he grabbed on, he'd waste no time swinging him into the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:04 pm 

Anna could not wait any longer. She made a wall of fire then pushed the fire towards Uvogin, slowly advancing until she was close to him. She then stopped with her wall of fire before she made the wall into a ring of fire with hopes of surrounding him. If this did not work then she had another idea.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 am 

Vance's attack missed, and it frustrated the hell out of him. His armor made a soundly impact as it hit the ground. FOR THE LOVE OF GOODNESS AND EVERYTHING! Why am I not hitting this guy?! he growled in his thoughts. Ugh...what do I have to do to take down this behemoth??? I have so had it with his crap!!!

Then Vance spotted Anna approaching with the fire wall, knowing she'll get tagged to. He had to distract the beast. He reached for Kyle's big & monstrous hand, using blasters in the palms of his power suit to shoot the big hands with alot of Sonic-Plasma. "Let's see if you can handle THIS!" Vance shouted.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:00 am 

Savoring the sound of metal against earth, and watching his opponent finally fall, Uvo remained oblivious to the approaching fire wall and kept close to Vance. And by the time those flames caught his attention, something else quickly demanded it. Vance fought through the pain and launched a point-blank attack at his hands. Fortunately, aura was still concentrated in his hands, but that didn't stop Uvo from taking damage. Seeming to have learned from Anna's mistake, Vance unleashed a vast amount of sonic-plasma, slightly charring the beast's palms.

Gritting his teeth in pain, Uvo's eyes glinted with anger before settling into general annoyance. As he was about to speak, the fire wall had transformed into a ring around them. It would be simple enough to come down on Vance with another attack, or put Anna down for picking another fight, but the match couldn't go on. Kyle was waiting to return, and the Uvo had already used up a good chunk of aura. Not only that, he'd already taken some real damage. Any more playing around would prove counterproductive...besides, despite how annoying he found the two, part of Uvo respected their grit.

Letting out one last laugh, he declared, "You two better get stronger. Otherwise, you won't survive our rematch!" Strangely enough, his words conveyed more goodwill than malice, but he meant every word. They would fight again, and next time, a global threat wouldn't save them.

As the words disappeared from the air, Kyle flashed back to the foreground, wincing in pain at his burnt hand. "You all got along well..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:45 am 

Even though the two attacks finally got to him, the beast-Kyle still had the nerve to talk ****, and it was grinding Vance's gears. However, the two-pronged attack proved to have worked as the beast subsided and reverted back to normal Kyle, allowing Vance freedom of his leg. Surprisingly, his armor hardly shown any damage as it was all connected to his willpower, which was good because otherwise his legs would be crushed. On the other hand, he felt like he had a titanic headache from that. The suit's HUD suggested to recall the armor for a moment to recover, which he agreed. Just like that, the suit flashed and vanished off of Vance.

He then stood up, glaring at Kyle, but holding back his full verbal wrath on account of he probably had little control over the matter, but then he remembered Anna. "How are you holding up, Anna?" he asked before turning back to Kyle. "Alright pal...so what memories did you get from your box? Because one those just tried to crush me into scrap pasta..."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next