All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:36 pm 

Frustrated

Blog: View Blog (1)

Finally, Darth Vader had entered the Mess Hall. . . the fighting was over, and the group were all surrounded by an army of thousands of Storm Troopers. Anakin, that is Vader, stepped forward. "Identify yourselves" the Sith demanded in an angry, intimidating cyborg's voice.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:05 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Taylor was terrified as the man in black walked in. As the cyborg, no Darth Vader, appeared with promises of destruction and death. "Oh my god. It's Darth fudging Vader! Holy crap. Okay Anna It's time to go." Waiting for the woman to give them an out.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:16 pm 

And as soon as the flames came, they left. Like a whisper upon wind. As if they weren't there at all.
Matt turned his head, eyes narrowed as he stared down at...Darth Vader...
Trippy.
Hesitating, Matt looked around to see if anyone would call out their name before calling out his own.
He was dumb, but he wasn't dumb enough to annoy a guy with a small army.
"I'm Matt."
He waved his hand slightly, arms crossing comfortably across his chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:37 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

As an immense sense of disbelief poured over him, Kyle took a few seconds to accept what just happened. In the time he'd taken to confirm his teammates were safe, the monsters had been cleared out; not only that though, the one who led that battle had surrounded their group, even with the amount of distance he'd put between them. Facing the masked voice, Kyle followed up on Matt's answer, "My name is Kyle. We all found ourselves here without warning and have been fighting since." Having stared down, and been stared down by, people in power, it was clear what he needed to do: give a clear and forthcoming answer while keeping all details to a minimum. There was no telling what may set a group off, and compliance bought more goodwill than resistance...as long as you weren't subservient. Maintaining a calm yet confident tone, Kyle ventured to ask, "Are you hunting them, too?" Behind his expressionless, armored face, was a man carefully playing a dangerous game. Dropping the fact that they were also on the offensive, hunting alien prey, would hopefully paint them as an asset - and, by extension, a group that could prove troublesome to fight. Now he just had to hope, that everyone else kept their cool and played along. Taylor had begun panicking a bit, but if everyone else stuck it out, they could explain away one quirky member.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:26 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Anna was very much tempted to leave but that would be fleeing. She did not remember much about Darth Vader except that she knew that he was from another galaxy. She had a quick flash of insight.
"Taylor, we must speak." she whispered.
"I'm Anna." She spoke gently yet clearly. She decided to be passive and calm. She had to think her way through this. She was not a fighter but she did have certain abilities that she knew that she could use.

*Taylor- think of what you want and where it is. I'll bring it to us.* she mentally spoke as she began to mentally think of what she asked for from the store. Her mind found the wanted items and brought them to herself. They were invisible and sitting nearby.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:42 pm 

Frustrated

"I see. Yes. Well then, mercenaries, some of you seem ill equipped to deal with the power of these monstrosities. Even now, my men are struggling to reclaim the ship." He sighs underneath the mask, making a strange sound as he breathed out. "I can sense only one of you is strong in the Force. Yet some of you must doubtlessly possess some, talent in order to survive so long against these creatures."
"Where is your transport?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:23 pm 

Trying to get the ball rolling with some RP.

Before Vance could depart with Anna, Darth Vader himself came into the room with his Stormtroopers. He was definitely strong with the Force. As he asked for their names, Vance felt that he should respond...not knowing what was on Vader's mind at the moment besides dealing with the Xenomorphs.

"I am Vance." he said. "We all have differents ways to survive. As for transports, we arrived here using a portal. The Xenomorphs were most likely going to invade our world, so that's why we're here...well, that and to find who's been leading them in the first place."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:35 pm 

Floating

Taylor calmed himself. "Um. We got off on the wrong foot. I'm Terrified. Taylor. My name is Taylor. I'm sorry but how did toy get here and why are you here? Like what is your purpose?" Remembering Anna's words he thought up a weapon. And some regular supplies. Like a flashlight. And some clothes. And a backpack... He wanted to be prepared! Sue him! So yeah. About that calm cool collected exterior... It melted under the hot fire of his fear. "Also... How the heck is nobody freaking out... It's Darth Vader.... Like the most iconic dude in history. You know... 'Luke I am your father'.. The Jedi who formed an attachment. The most well known Sith of all time....Like.. It's 2017!!! Get with the times man!" He was done.. But then he realized something because in his fits of ... Hysteria, shall we call it, Taylor isn't a good secret keeper. "I mean if anyone should know that Jacob should, how else would he be able to wield a lightsaber." He knew he should've stopped talking at "Um" but.. It's Taylor. When he's scared.. He talks. And talks. And talks. And rambles on some more.. Sue him.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:33 pm 

Matt blanched, eyes moving from each speaker before resting back on the weird guy. Everybody seemed to know him, but he was still in the dark.
"Luke I am your father?"
He mumbled under his breath, confusion lacing his words as he tried to piece the puzzle back to some movie that everybody must have watched...Except for him.
Matt huffed, giving up on figuring it out. He was tired, yet his heart thumped on adrenaline. Body tense and wound up, ready for a fight; yet his mind was tired. Ready for a nap.
Honestly, why are we all standing around. He just said his buddies are having some problems, and they probably need help, his internal voice was clinical, somewhat frusterated, but he made no move to go anywhere.

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:35 am 

Frustrated

The Sith Lord stared into the eyes of the others. . . "What? What on Earth are you babbling about? Luke I am your Father, what is this, and what does it have to do with anything? I warn you to make your mind speak with clarity and concision. Your lives, not to mention your throats, depend on it."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:53 pm 

Floating

It was at that moment Taylor realised he'd screwed up royally. He looked around. People were racking their brains to understand. "Hold on for a sec, Lord Vader. Has nobody here ever even heard of Star Wars. It's 2017!! Those movies basically shaped the twenty-first century! Like. Really. It's not that obscure!" He looked around in hopes somebody understood. He waited a little bit longer and turned back to the man of the hour.

"As for you Mr. I'm - a - badass - Sith - Lord - who - can - kill - you - with - a - flick - of - my - wrist, simply put, and you probably have no clue what I'm talking about but hear me out first these guys after some thought will probably explain this much better than I. You and your comrades and your kids and basically your entire galaxy is famous. They are a part of the series of movies called Star Wars. The originals came out... Decades before most of us were born. They depicted this intergalactic war between people called Jedi and Sith. You are probably the most famous as Darth Vader. There is this really famous quote by you. 'Luke I am your father.' It depends on how far into it you are but if you watch enough somethings become evident... I don't know what point in your lifetime we're in but I dare not spoil anymore because... Screwing with the space time continuum is a bad idea." He finally stopped talking. "Anybody else have anything to share while we're spoiling his future? No? Good. So... Have you decided if we are worthy of survival?" Nope, definitely not surviving to live another day.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:04 pm 

Listening to Taylor ramble on, as if he were the only one who knew about Star Wars, would've been enough to make Kyle roll his eyes, but when it served to aggravate the tyrant before them he wanted to knock the kid over the head. At this rate, things were going to fall apart quickly, squashing any hope of discussion.

As the Sith Lord let loose his first threat, Kyle couldn't help but sigh. What a great group he had...forcing him to operate under all sorts of strange condotions. Granted, the circumstances leading up to this grouping were strange enough.

Still facing Vader, Kyle decided to convert Taylor's ramblings into something more. Taking a brief pause, he turned to Taylor, taking a casual, yet serious tone as he spoke, "You shouldn't mess with his timeline, Taylor. If you've forgotten those basics, you should head back. Or have you forgotten how to do that, too?" Having laid the groundwork he needed, Kyle return his attention to Vader, taking a detached, but sympathetic tone, "There aren't many specifics we can share without consequence, but I can say this: we are a force designed to destroy threats to natural order. We have no place in your conquest, as it's part of that order, but in this particular case, we can assist you in destroying the creatures."

Having ended his speech in plain fashion, Kyle stood waiting for his response. Sci-fi, and terms like 'natural order,' were things he'd learned a bit about from branches of his gang - the one's that admired and supported them from the shadows. Personally, Kyle found those phrasings a bit silly, but hoped he'd managed to change that today.

Last edited by Shift on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:08 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Anna during this time kept very quiet so that she would not aggravate Darth Vader and his crew. She knew of the Star Wars but she was more of a fantasy type person. She didn't really know anything about Super Heroes either but she was learning! She also know the old proverb ' Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.' And that she was going to do unless she was asked anything. She would claim to be a simple medic.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:44 pm 

Trying to get the ball rolling with some RP.

OOC) Still here.

Vance just stood there dumbfounded as the others simply collapsed in the midst of the most iconic figure in Star Wars history. A living dark legend. Granted if Vance was just a little less composed...and concerned for his life, he might be "geeking" out, too. Instead, he just stood there and sighed. After Kyle had his moment, he could not hold himself back any longer.

"Excuse me, Mr. Vader," Vance spoke up. "Before you do anything to our throats, or anything that might invoke a violent and destructive reaction, please give my emotionally-compromised comrades a little berth. As stated by them, we know of your history to an extent, and are well-aware of your capabilities. As I said, we are doing our best to repell these aliens, these Xenomorphs just as much as you are. We have reason to believe that whoever led the Xenos here, knows about us, and they will send more things after us until they get what they want. Perhaps if we can collaborate, Mr. Vader, there might be a chance to repel this threat."

He had no idea if this was even going to work, but anything at this point was better than letting the other boys ramble on like computer-bound virgins that have just met a real-live woman for the first time in their lives.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6