All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:29 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Matt watched for a while, but decided to not intervene. He didn't want to hurt them too bad...Or that's what he was telling himself.
"Whatever~"
He rolled his shoulders, ignoring their conversation, and reached into his pocket to pull out a cigarette. Only he didn't have anymore.
Right.
Matt let out a sign, hand subconsciously moving through his hair as he hopefully looked around for a smoke. Further letting himself down in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:36 pm 

Frustrated

The man on the monitor no longer looked displaced. "Survivors, we understand the situation. We're sending away teams towards your location on the alien boarded vessel. Be ready to report to Lord Vader."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:47 pm 

Frustrated

((@Thread))

((I have more time available to me and I'm feeling a tad better than I have for a little while so I can post more))
((Be ready for me to make bigger posts)).

Last edited by InindoHero on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Taylor watched horrfied as he couldn't do anything about this but sit and watch. When it stopped he sat up and looked on at them in disbelief that the ordeal was finally over. "So guys I was going to tell you, before I'd been stabbed and you guys tried to kill each other, that I have a way out. It might now work now but when I've rested a little more and with a little help I might be able to shadow travel us out of here. Away from the dangerous aliens." He said pointedly. "Now like Vance said, anymore people with cool skills. Oh, and Kyle, keep all of tall, dark, and creepy evil to yourself please."

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

While Vance pressed him for answers, Kyle began assessing his hand, holding it up and testing it as they spoke. Feeling an intense glare, Kyle briefly raised his eyes before continuing. By the time Vance asked something of him, he'd determined his left hand was best left to rest. In time, he'd recover its use; perhaps very soon if things went well.

"Even I haven't had time to go through all those memories. As you suggested, I cut loose; namely, by cutting him loose. While Uvogin cleared the horde, the other four and I shared information...at least until someone tried to bind him. I don't blame whoever tried it, but going forward, know it's the one thing he'll never allow." Looking over at Anna, her flames burning brightly in the air, Kyle smiled, "Seems like he put you through a lot, librari-...no, Anna. Though he's annoyed with the three of us now, we'll move past that someday. After I hold up my end of a deal, you'll be able to see him again, so make sure you're ready for it. We'll need him as an ally."

With that said, he quickly walked away from Vance, giving him a chance to think and cool off while he checked on the others. Walking past Anna on his way to Taylor, he saw the resolve in her eyes, and continued without pause. Passing Matt, he noted an air of annoyance, but couldn't place what about. The cavern was quiet for now, and it was best not to waste this chance to talk. Stopping by his side, Kyle turned toward Taylor and spoke, "One of my lives has shared a body before, which helped the rest of 'me' form a clear arrangement. If you need help sorting yourselves out, he's your guy. As for the 'evil' one you just met...he's not as bad as you think - at least not for the reasons you think. Don't worry though, he's the only one who's placed a condition on my use of their powers, and won't be back for a while. Three out of my five other lives require weapons, but I've still got two abilities available to me now. We'll talk about them, and strategy, in a bit." Wasting little more than a moment, catching his breath and relaxing his gaze, he turns to Matt, asking with some hints of concern, "Are you doing alright?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:01 pm 

Frustrated

Soon the sound of blaster fire could be heard from outside the Mess Hall. Hundreds of troops all warring against the Xeno threat in their Storm Trooper armor and destroying eggs. Face hugging was useless against a face hugger, of course. Grenades were thrown, blaster rifles blew off alien chromed heads, the sound of fighting man against beast was heard throughout the echoing metal chambers on all sides. Darth Vader was not long away from the troopers, just managing to land at the docking bay.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:22 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

"Thanks for tell me that he doesn't like binding, Kyle. What else does he not like? What will keep him at bay and stay civil to us? Does anyone else have a criminal type in them? I think that the number one thing to do is to find out what past lives each of us has and to get what weapons we need. What people I have are as following:
Gaia, as Mother Nature, personifies the entire ecosystem of Planet Earth. Mother Nature is always working to achieve and maintain harmony, wholeness and balance within the environment. Mother Nature heals, nurtures and supports all life on this planet, and ultimately all life and health depend on Her. In time, Nature heals all ills.
The way of Mother Gaia is the passive, feminine, Yin way of healing. All we need to do to regain our health is to return to the bosom of Mother Nature and live in accordance with Her laws.

Circe was renowned for her vast knowledge of potions and herbs. Through the use of these and a magic wand or staff, she transformed her enemies, or those who offended her, into wild beasts.

A book unique among all books on prophecies and the future in that it is completely accurate to the letter. Written by Agnes Nutter, it recounts all of history's most important events up to and including the Apocalypse. However, there is an idiosyncratic twist in that while all the described events are 100% accurate, they are historically important only to her linear descendants. And I guess that I am one of her descendants.

After Airmed’s jealous father slew her brother, Miach, Airmed wept over her brother's grave. Watered by her tears, all the healing herbs of the world sprung from the earth over Miach's body, and Airmed collected and organized them all, spreading them on her cloak. Once again, their father lashed out, and scattered the herbs. For this reason, no living human knows all the secrets of herbalism. Only Airmed remembers.

Lastly, Sue Richards received her powers after being exposed to a cosmic storm. Her primary power deals with light waves, allowing her to render herself and others invisible. She can also project powerful fields of invisible psionic energy which she uses for a variety of offensive and defensive effects. I have used her powers the most. Or at least attempt to." Anna finished as she stood there with crossed arms.
She looked at each of them with hopes that they would share their 'other lives' and then everyone can understand what everyone else can do.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:04 pm 

Trying to get the ball rolling with some RP.

OOC) @InindoHero I'm glad you're feeling better.

IC) Vance heard Taylor say that he could shadow-warp the group out of and away from here. That would be especially useful, now that Vance realized it was Storm Troopers on that screen. "Um, I hope you mean that, 'cause we could use an exit very soon." Vance said, stretching out. "But can you manage a shadow-warp with all five of us?"

As Kyle spoke, Vance took note of the fact that they would have to face him again. "Um, yeah, can we face him when we're not having to fight monsters all around us? That would be nice."

Vance could hear the ruckus in the Mess Hall, knowing that they would need to find an escape soon. He heard what Anna had to say about her abilities, finally understanding what her memories, and thus her abilities, we all about. Vance then decided to go next.

"Alright, you probably want to know what I got for memories." Vance recalled what was in his brain, his watch suddenly showing holograms of the characters, profiles, and other things about them. "First I got Tony Stark, aka the Iron Man himself, from Marvel. He pretty much put the outline of my power suit in my brain. Then came the poster boy for Sega himself, Sonic the Hedgehog, which is how I can move my body as supersonic speeds, as well as how I'm able to infuse sonic energy with Tony's Repulsor Energy, and that brings me to my next memory. Hayato Kanzaki of Star Gladiator by Capcom. His sword uses plasma energy fueled right from his mental energy, and add that to mix of my suit and its weapons & gear, and you have Sonic-Plasma, as well as a suit that's powered by my brain and shaped with my imagination. Try to imagine those possibilities for a moment. Now, this one threw me a bit of a curveball: Rance. He's from his own game series made by AliceSoft. He's a warrior in fantasy medieval times and a pretty strong one, and...he has a sex drive that could put Tony Stark to shame...yes he got a little jealous, but he's also done some pretty amazing things for such a horny guy, like leading armies & rebellions, slaying monsters & demons, and being a harem master AND a competent father who's actually there for his kids...actually inspired me a bit, though I want to be nice to girls and not force my way on them, just to be clear." he eyed Anna as he said this. "Lastly but not least, Rico Rodriguez from the Just Cause games. He's a bit of a soldier who does pretty well for himself with the right tech & gear, and let me tell you, he's been through some ****. Mix this all together, and I have super-sonic speed with limitless potential for fighting and a mental-powered suit that uses Sonic-Plasma energy and multiple potential customizations. By the way, mental note, I need to make a Hulk-Buster-sized version of the suit for when Uvogin returns...that fight was rough and he could detect my movements, and it annoys me when I don't make progress on conflicts. Anyway, that's all me. Next?"

Vance also made a mental note to make a pretty & sexy AI girl, or more, for later. He had alot of mental notes...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:35 pm 

As Matt listened to them describing their past lives, he wondered what he was going to say about his. Or if he was even going to say anything about it....
...Would've want them to get jealous.
He was about to open his mouth when Kyle walked up.
Matt raised his eyebrows, surprised that Kyle would ask about his wellbeing. "I'm fine, just need a smoke...But is your hand fine?"
Suddenly an unfamiliar buzzing felt in the back of his head, but he already knew who it belonged to. Still it was pretty weird.
Deciding to listen to it, he stomped his foot down right as a hand erupted from the earth. Crushing it. Matt internally celebrated, congratulating himself for keeping a straight face. Supposing that he looked pretty cool. Despite the fact that they were now underground trying to get to them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:12 pm 

Floating

"Don't smoke it's not good for your health. Also My lives all havw some extensive details especially the one who is most prevalent. I have Nico Di Angelo from Percy Jackson, - great series, terrible experiences, - Roy Harper, Lincoln Campbell an Inhuman who wields electricity, just like Jason Grace, umm.. Yui Giou - I still can't get over the fact that hi - my best friend betrayed me. And finally Counselor Deanna Troi.

So Nico has a crappy story with barely any light in it. He found out he was a demigod, half human, half god, because apparently they can't be monogamous and keep it in their damn pants. Anyways - yeah... So Nico found out he was a demigod at age 10. He lost his sister about a week later (Thanks a lot Percy) and ran away he constantly was in and out trying to help where he could hut stayed outnof other people's business. Kinda like me. As he grew up he saw death, felt death, used death, his life was simply surrounded by death. He rose his half sister from the dead, she got her happily ever after, his crush, who so many times almost died got his happily ever after, his few friends got their happy ever afters, and he almost missed his happily ever after... Poor guy.. Poor.. me, huh?

Anyways onto another story, Roy Harper was a fighter, he was shot up with a drug almost didn't make it dated Green Arrow's sister and ended up leaving her because he faked his own death to keep Oliver Queen's identity safe.

Lincoln Campbell. Simply put he died saving his world from the origins of Hydra. Take that Tony Stark, you kick Ultron's butt, I kick Hydra's ass! Anyways he died by being blown to smithereens and he almost didn't tell the girl he loved he loved her... He watched her and protected her from too much harm though.

Yui... Poor Yui... Betrayal after Betrayal... Betrayal really did know his name... Simply his past life's worst enemy was actually his current life's best friend... So yeah... It sucked. Then his friends kept nearly dying and he kept saving them like an idiot. Butbhe cared so much... Ugh... He makes me fanboy from his sad story... Not as much as Nico but still. He's so selfless.

Councelor Deanna Troi. USS Enterprise's Empathetic Therapist basically. Half Betazoid Half human she was a kind yet determined woman. Sometimes she came off as a bit passive but that's her job. She liked Commander William Riker but she couldn't catch him... Oh well. So I have lives with crappy backstories and different skills. Just my luck I'd get the miscellaneous people." He finshed with a sigh. Thinking about just how depressing his past lives really were.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:12 pm 

Frustrated

"The fighting is growing quiet." Jake stated matter of factly. "SHould we get moving or should we bother running? We're more powerful than they are but they have the numbers. Unlike the aliens they have projectile weapons. One hundred to one odds plus ranged energy weaponry generally isn't that pretty against the losing side." Jake stated the obvious again, then sighed. "Look, it's a good idea for us to decide on a plan, the fighting's still going, but I can tell through The Force it's not going to last for much longer. I hope none of us gets hurt again, because I don't know how good of a healer Obi Wan Kenobi is."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:19 pm 

After Matt confirmed that things were alright, Kyle let out a sigh of relief, glad to see everyone was managing so well; especially since most of them seemed to mix messily with some memories. "It'll heal," he casually replied. Though he wouldn't say it, he was grateful for how short and simple their conversation was. He'd heard more information about his other teammates lives in the past few minutes than he'd needed to - many going on about their personalities and coolness than the powers they had. With the march of an army finally pouring in, and more creatures popping out from the earth, discussing strategy would have to wait; either until the next wave ended or they learned to coordinate mid-combat. Aiming for the latter, Kyle put the excess out of mind and followed Matt's example - he started fighting. If he had acted like a demon before, now he was going to look the part. In mere moments, his skin became black, the burn on his hands simply following suit as his hair and face were similarly consumed. Now looking through red eyes, and speaking through a malicious grin, the familiar voice whispered, "Let's go," slicing through monsters with sharpened claws. But after catching wind off what Jake said, and his own intuition about the approaching army, Kyle immediately changed course. Without sparing it a thought, he raced by his teammates to charge the army, prepared to draw fire while they sorted themselves out...or until he ended the army. Either would work.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 am 

Floating

As they started to leave he went to follow and remembered his insides were still mush. He cursed inder breath. Several times before he could stand and even then was leaning against a wall. "Help! I'm stuck!" He cried out. He looked around and saw something coming right at him. "Oh Sugar Honey Iced Tea!" He looked around for a weapon and he realised he'd left his bow at home when he realised he could shadow travel out. "Dang it. I guess I cam die happy. I mean, I was Nico Di flipping Angelo. Oh well... Guess I didn't need to finish that book report... That would be the last achievement I made as a student..." He continued Going on about his failures and his accomplishments accepting his own fate. It seemed it was a great day to die. At least for Taylor anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:09 am 

*Myself I am heading back. I need some supplies and some of us need better healing. I am not the best fighter so I will pick up what I can. I won't be long. Anyone want to go with me?* Anna made a quick decision as she turned invisible. She would wait just a couple minutes before leaving.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:20 am 

Frustrated

"Gaia is the goddess of Nature. . . You can heal anyone's injuries here, if not clinically bring someone back from the dead. I'm serious. It would be a good idea for you to take my advice and restore Taylor's body." Jake stated. "Of course, I can apply The Force on Taylor's wounds, but I'm not nearly as powerful as Gaia." He turned around to hear the fighting continue and sighed. "The fighting is still going. It should be going on for just a few more moments longer before we need to make a decision. After all, those things are completely gone now." The sound of gurgling could be heard as alien beings tore through the armor and flesh of multiple Stormtroopers, while other aliens were reduced to ash through blaster fire. Blaster fire began to put holes through the Mess Hall and reveal that the military forces were still moments away, as a large battle was being waged throughout the Star Destroyer.

Darth Vader used the Force to tear the alien creatures apart, while cutting them in half or cutting off heads with his light saber. Of course, usually the splatter of blood would be highly corrosive against Vader's suit and remaining body, but for now, the light saber could cut clean through without causing any bleeding.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:54 am 

*True as Gaia I can heal but what if I am busy with the fight? Everyone needs to have a supply of things in case they need to be healed when I am not there. Besides that I do not have a staff or wand that Circe would use for her transformations and what ever else she does with it! Besides that fact I will wear down just like anyone else would, right?
I suppose I could just do what I can.....Might as well just fight and hope for the best and I am not sure that I can go back on my own anyways....* Anna thought.

She began by going over to Taylor.
"Let me try healing your body more so you can get back into the battle." She began to think of how to heal Taylor with Gaia's powers.

*Perhaps I don't need hard copy facts to think about what to do before I do something unknown or not ever done before to be able to do it. Maybe I just think about each part of me and just go with the flow of things so to speak.*

PostThis post was deleted by NightRider68 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 am.
Reason: whoops
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 pm 

With a wild grin, Matt watched as Kyle transformed into something much cooler.
Unbeknownst to him, a blue fire flashed in his eyes. Teeth appearing sharper than normal.
"بلکل"
His voice was a low guttural sound, a smirk playing on his face.
He turned to face the monsters, Kyle was ahead of him, when a sword materialized in his hand. Instinctively he uncapped the sword, blue flames springing up and engulfing his body. Normally, he would have been frightened but he felt a strange calmness...Apart from at the excitement he was feeling.
Jumping into the fray, he failed to notice he had a tail swishing behind him. Cutting monsters down left and right.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:05 pm 

Trying to get the ball rolling with some RP.

Vance heard the other guys tell of their acquired/awakened memories, such as Lincoln the Inhuman from Marvel, and Counselor Troi from Star Trek. He was then reminded of the situation brewing closer to them, reminded that Stormtroopers were coming to their position, so that could only mean Darth Vader was approaching. Anna then mentioned of getting some supplies, which made Vance have a great idea.

"Hey, I'm coming!" Vance hopped up, joining Anna & Taylor. "I wanna grab some things from my place as well."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:24 pm 

As Kyle made his way toward the army, he realized a horde of creatures had already gone to greet them. Not needing to engage them just yet, Kyle kept watch from a ways off, casually cutting down the few hostiles that flocked towards him. Turning back to his group he watched Vance convene with Anna and Taylor. None had their weapons drawn, so it seemed they'd all be leaving shortly.

Unfortunately, that posed a problem. He'd rushed ahead to engage keep the enemy at bay, but that meant leaving less to guard the immediate surroundings of the group. Now wondering if he'd moved too quickly, a blue inferno caught his eye. Focusing his gaze, he watched as Matt mowed down monsters, giving them no chance to approach or escape.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Kyle turned his attention forward once more and waited patiently - to see which way the battle would go, and what he'd need to do to keep the group safe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next