All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:14 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"The only thing I can offer is to distort the light waves which would make you invisible but I am not sure how many I can cover unless everyone is close to me." Anna spoke as she became visible.
"I am not sure what else I can do as Invisible Woman. I only vaguely remember her. I know a lot about animals...... wait....I can change enemies into wild animals but how?"

Ann was thinking as she gazed at the beasts. What kind of beasts could she turn those beasts into? That lead into about a hundred other questions that she did not have. Three other past lives were stronger than the other two unfortunately. Only if she could predict the future! That would come in handy indeed.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

As corpses rained down, pooling together in a blood-soaked mass, Kyle threw his head back and laughed. "You think we're trapped by them, Taylor?" His voice boomed throughout the cavern. "These things are trapped by us! Just look at them cowering in the distance. Trash like this is only good for a warm-up."

Straightening his neck, and fixing his gaze on the horde ahead, Kyle begins walking forward, yelling out one last time before engaging the 'monsters' again. "If you want a way out...make one!" Within moments, the cavern walls, and those clinging to them, began to tremble, shockwaves claiming the earth and air as Kyle's punch ended where the ground had begun. As he dropped into the massive crater, he kept his eyes glued on the creatures above, like a predator watching it's prey, readying for the kill.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:53 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

As the ground shook Taylor cowered. Taylor look at the hole in the ground and the people flooding out through it. The only things that came to mind were horror and terror. Terror of the power the man could've possessed. Horror At the fact that the guy wasn't wven phased by the creatures. Fear that the other people followed without question. As all the others seemed fine he worried and wondered. He wouldn't do it again, he wouldn't trust another. Not after the incident. 'Never again. In a few hours I'll slip out. Never to be seen again.' He thought before silently following the others in the group.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:21 pm 

Matt didn't have time to snap back at Taylor, a monster lunging at his face.
It didn't take long to kill it, an unfamiliar sensation taking over his body. As if old muscle memory's were coming back.
He threw the monster back, but refused to let go of the head. A sickening plop before it disconnected from its body.

"Heh. Hey Taylor!"
The rest of the monsters had already suspended their attack, and their group was going through a hole.
But...He had to do this. To get his revenge.
"Check this!"
Matt chucked the head at Taylor's back, a grin on his face as he watched it hit home.
"That's what you get for saying that!"

And like a young teenager, Matt ran ahead of Taylor. A small swagger in his step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:33 pm 

Frustrated

"We should get moving. I suggest we move cautiously though, and I don't advise we split the team in half like those stupid movies are always suggesting." Suddenly a computer screen opened up on the wall. It appeared to be Storm Troopers from the Star Wars film. The man was about to say something, but he suddenly stopped, noticing that there were survivors on board. Then he gasped and opened his mouth inside the helmet. "Survivors. Report." The group was inside the mess hall, which was bereft of tables. This area was filled with xenos skulking in the shadows. They might not let the group respond before attacking again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:40 pm 

Anna stood out of the way since she had no idea about what to do. She hated the killing of anything that was not harming herself but these monsters had the potential to destroy a city with ease. All of the blood everywhere was making her sick however.

"What does he mean?" Anna spoke from her quiet corner as she held down the contents of her stomach.
"Can't we just leave and make some plans?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:56 pm 

Trying to get the ball rolling with some RP.

It seemed that introductions were happening, so Vance made his own.

"I'm Vance Brice. I work at a restaurant as kitchen staff. I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but something tells me it's one of those scenarios where something's gonna happen and we're gonna be thrust into it, so maybe, just a crazy thought, we should go with the flow, at least for now."

As everything happened so quickly, Vance could only react as he suddenly went into the portal, being faced with...Xenomorphs??? From the Aliens series!? Facehuggers, Chest Bursters, Drones, Warriors...it was a regular xenomorph gathering. Vance was beside himself. Not only were they sneaky killers, but their blood was acid, capable of eating through any substance.

Vance tried to get ahold of himself, remember what Goode said. He thought about the memories he had in him, and suddenly, he felt his backpack feel weird...because it was technologically advanced. His watch, too. They were both blue and black and had and the watch was flashing, as if beckoning Vance to push it. He quickly did so, suddenly finding himself surrounded by some kind of power suit, looking half from the medieval ages and half from Iron Man, only blue and black. A HUD display showed that he had a sword that used his mental energy and turned it into some kind of plasma-like energy, like his suit did. Taking out the sword, he suddenly had the desire to go really fast. Digging his feet into the ground, he ran at the monsters swiftly, his thrusters further accelerating him as he swung at the xenomorph with his blade faster than they could react. Vance's eyes widened at it all happened so fast, but it still worked.

He did the same thing to the other monsters in the room, zooming around with fast reflexes while cutting the monsters that were close to him with his energy blade, watching the others react in their own ways. Once the coast was clear, he moved on with the others, seeing Anna kinda lose it over all the chaos, while guys like Matt were just acting like testosterone-filled teens in high school. After seeing the screen on the wall, Vance decided to zip to Anna to get her settled.

"Hey, this is a bit of a wild experience for all of us..." Vance said. "But we can't just let everything kill us, can we? I'd rather not die if I can do something about it. You saw thoughts and memories like us, right? Maybe there's a way you can use them to yours and our advantage. Try to relax and think, ok?" Vance tried to calm the woman down with his words, wondering if it was working or not.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:03 pm 

Anna spoke quickly
"I saw so many things that I was confused. There was something about invisible psionic energy..... mind power? Like Telekinesis! Telepathy, Teleportation, stuff like that.......I could create a creature and launch it at them! Something big like a dragon!"

Anna formed a dragon with wings in her mind then slowly pushed it out of her mind towards the monsters. She push speed into the dragon and pictured the wings flapping, creating giant blasts of wind at the creatures as it moved. It pushed the beasts backwards more and more until she could no longer push the dragon. She never was an athlete so she was not that strong. However, she was proud of what she was able to do.

*I was able to do some mental psionic energy stuff! Thanks for encouraging me, Vance! I will search to find other things besides invisibility that will be more useful!* Anna spoke through telepathy without even thinking about it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:27 pm 

Vance listened to her as she tried to explain what she saw. Telekinesis, Telepathy, Teleportation...psionic abilities for sure. It sounded like she could make illusions, ones which she could make it so like they were real to others. Then he watched as she did so upon the monsters, at least until she got tired.

Then he heard her speak to his mind. Definitely a psionic. "Ah, you spoke to me with that telepathy, in my mind." Vance said. "I could hear your thoughts. That's definitely a big advantage. You should practice with those so those abilities can grow. I have a feeling we'll need them later. For now, I'm glad your abilities are growing. Just don't push yourself too hard. Now, you think you're ready to catch up to the others?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:26 pm 

*Yes, I think so. * Anna spoke with more confidence. *I just think that I need more practice is all and what time is better then now?*
She was thinking about how she could use this power to not only her own advantage but to the advantage of others.
*Vance, if I made some of us invisible, would that be more of a hindrance over all or would it help us? I am trying to think back to my visions and see what all I saw about Invisible Woman. I need to remember what she could do but it doesn't help since I didn't read any of those comics.......*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:25 pm 

"It depends on who you make invisible." Vance said. "Perhaps you should hide those that are better left unseen during battle, so enemies won't find them, and leave the distraction to those that can take damage as well as give it. In video games, we call those Front-Line forces. You would be considered Support, since you would back us up and help us from behind us. Also, if we need to make an escape, you can help us there, too."

Vance's mind immediately clicked when she mentioned the Invisible Woman. "Ah yes, Susan Richards, aka the Invisible Woman, from Marvel comics!" he said. "She was bombarded with cosmic rays, along with her comrades, and she was given Invisibility powers, as well as Force Fields which she can use to protect herself and others AND she can attack with them as shock waves."

Then Vance had an idea. "Can you use you telepathy to share with me the thoughts & memories you got? Maybe I can help shed some light." he asked her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:36 pm 

*I can try. * Anna telepathed. *This is what I saw......* Anna thought about what she saw and heard during the glimpses of her past. A lot of was about herbal healing and some were about seeing the future from Agnes Nutter. Then came the scenes of Invisible Woman.

*Were you able to see what I saw? Anything at all that would help me or anyone else* Anna asked.
Reliving the scenes help her remember a few things like she could use an energy rope to tie up people or monsters. That would be very handy if a monster or an evil person came close to her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:01 pm 

While Vance and Anna planned out their next moves, Kyle slipped further and further into his blood high, every instinct and muscle aching to tear these creatures apart, to tear anything apart. But strangely enough, an immense sadness continued trailing these feelings. As if he needed to rampage to fill some void in his heart, or to make peace with how he had died...how he had died? Up until now, Kyle followed Vance's advice - to go with the flow if danger was thrust upon them. It had certainly paid dividends letting Uvogin's power and experience flood forward; but with every kill, each blow that echoed through the battleground, Kyle felt himself slipping away. In a few moments, everything would be Uvogin.

To those looking on, at least those in their original mind, Kyle probably gave them pause. He'd spoken so calmly with the others before, offering advice and strategy, even traces of goodwill, but now there was nothing but a blood-hungry killer, pressing forward with a grand smile and a complete disregard for his 'teammates'.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:47 am 

As Vance kept his head as he looked through the memories Anna had, he recognized a few of them as well as some important elements & factors.

"I see there's Gaia...goddess of Earth, considered the mother goddess." Vance started. "Her mate was the God Uranus of the Sky, and their children were the primordial Titan gods, and the strong race of Giants. She also had children from Pontus of the Sea, which gave birth to the primordial sea gods."

He looked on in her memories. "I also see Circe...goddess of magic, considered the example of sorcery back in Greece. She turned enemies & offenders into wild animals. She also knew alot of potions & herbs."

"There's Sue Storm again..." Vance said. "Hmm...not sure what these last two are...someone who can see the future maybe, 'cause I'm seeing alot about prophesies...this last one...looks like a goddess who used herbs. That's all I can gather from the visions. Hopefully those can help."

As the visions ended, Vance blinked and looked around to get his head clear, seeing Kyle looking a bit more bestial than normal. Then it hit him. "Anna, you should guide you. You were able to transform him. You might be able to guide his thoughts and actions so that he can use his strength for good without hurting anyone."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:04 am 

"Kyle is looking a bit vicious..... I'll try to make him see that he needs to adjust his thoughts." Anna spoke out out then mentally spoke directly to Kyle
*Kyle simmer down.... or you will not be able to help anyone. You are letting a blood thirst take control over your mind. We are your team mates. We will help you but in order to help help you, you must regain your own self and realize that we are allies.*

Anna kept reminding him who he was as her mind thought about how to subdue Kyle. She imagined a rope and and mentally throwing it around Kyle then mentally yanked it closed. She was binding Kyle! She swooped around Kyle in order to wrap him up. She also became invisible in order not to be seen by Kyle. Suddenly she decided to sing a little ditty she had heard once heard

Anna could only hope that this ditty would make him relax a bit and maybe she could get through his blood lust.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:15 pm 

Frustrated

"Whoah whoah whoah!!! Gaia, goddess of the Earth? Just kill the creatures with fire. We don't need to be scared of these aliens like Ripley who only had a machine gun. We have Gaia, goddess of the Earth?" The man on the screen's eye brows arched. "Survivors, respond." He was getting irritated.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:20 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

As Taylor watched all of the chaos from the sides he didn't do anything but sit there and brood. Probably because he got sacked with emotionally stunted people. He wanted to help but he was scared and tired and angry. Especially at Matt. Kyle was blood thirsty Vance was helpful Anna had skills Matt was an entertaining douchebag but he had nothing. He walked away into the shadows when - Poof he was back in his dorm room. He walked back through the corner and - Poof back in the room. "Guys wait. I can teleport. I'm tired now but in dark corners I can teleport. Also after we get out I'm done. I quit. I'm going back to my quiet college life. I know I said 'Let's defeat evil and kick some ass' but I really don't have time for that and honestly, I would die before we saved the wo -" Taylor was cu off by hia own piercing shriek of pain. He looked down. A xenomorph had stabbed him in the chest and the claw was stuck.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:33 pm 

As the word 'teammate' rang in his ear, the beast of a man stood still, almost frozen in place. In another space, another time, he'd given his life to protect those he cared about - his family of thieves. They'd stolen countless treasures and lives together, often furthering the troupe's goals or embracing their own creeds. It was a strange dynamic, one that brought out immense compassion and disregard between members. But for all that it was, he cherished it.

While Uvogin's mind flashed back to the past, the binds around his legs dragged him back to the present. Unfortunately for Anna, the one who'd killed him had used a similar technique. Her attempt to subdue him only fueled his rage, granting him full control of the body. Clicking his tongue, a soundwave pierced the song strewn air. Not loud enough to kill her, but more than enough to disorient her. Once the binding around him were free, he'd lunge toward where the singing had come from and grab the girl by her neck.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:52 pm 

Anna was now angry enough to erupt but since her throat was squeezed closed all she could do was to....to.... she suddenly made a fire ball in her hand and shoved it into the now beast's face in an attempt to either scare him or burn him so that she could get away.

With her other hand, she grabbed for his ear and yanked as hard as she could. She was not ever aware of this movement.

Her feet began to kick anything they could reach and right now Anna didn't care what she hit. She was hurt and hurting bad for her lungs need air.And badly for her mind was starting to fade.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:53 am 

Vance heard the ****ing from the screen. "Hey, try to keep it together over there!" he barked back. "We're new at this and we're doing the best we can! You start coming apart now, then more bad things happen! We'll get there as soon as we can!"

Then he heard Taylor turn on his modernized brain. "Dude, seriously, this is not the t--" He looked to see Taylor getting impaled by one of the xenomorphs. Slashing it would cause it to bleed acid, which would make things worst for Taylor. So, he dashed to them, suddenly curled into a ball creating a force field around himself, and bashed the beast off of Taylor, pulling him to the side.

It was then that the bestial Kyle used his sound again, which made his suit mute the sound to his ears. Once that was done, he saw Kyle go after Anna, who did her best to fight him off. "Don't move Taylor...be right back." He then zoomed to Anna's side, holding Kyle's arm firmly and fighting to loosen his grip. "KYLE! Snap out of it! We're your allies! We're on your side! You've got to calm down!" he shouted to Kyle.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next