All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:53 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"My stomach is telling me that it is time for lunch. So let's go over what you will be allowed to have for each meal.
Breakfast will consist of these choices:
Protein- 3 ounces minimum and up to 7 ounces.
Carbohydrates- 3 servings minimum up to 7 servings
Milk and cheeses- 1 serving minimum up to 3 servings
Fats- 1 to 5
Fruit- 2 servings to 4 servings
Veggies- optional

Lunch will consist of these choices:
Fats- 2 to 5
Veggies- 1 servings to unlimited

Dinner will consist of these choices:
Fats- 2 to 5
Veggies-1 servings to unlimited

Sweets- 1 servings to 3 servings per day and to be used with any meal.

Somethings such as the pizza which we are having today, is a combined dish. The food group is below each dish. Usually the casseroles and soups are the ones that are combined.
Once in a while like today, we will have pizza or some other favorite food. Anyone can request a special dish. You each will have your own special day and you will be able to choose that day. More on that subject tomorrow. Any questions for me before we go to lunch?" Lady Violetta asked.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:17 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Did they...seriously have to remember all that? It kind of seemed a bit ridiculous, and a lot of the diets around the world varied in that sort of thing. For that to stick completely, well, it would have to be nailed to their foreheads, but over time it might be able to remember. Who knew? But for the time being, Saburou knew he wouldn't be able to completely memorize that whole list. And he was pretty sure that fish didn't count as protein...which was pretty much the main 'meat' component in his meals at home. And from the look on the shy girl's face, it looked like she was a bit unsure of this whole food plan.

"Yes, I have a question. Do we HAVE to eat pizza?" He raises his hand as he asks this question, his tone a bit cold due to still being heated about the stunt the lady had pulled earlier, threatening him and all. He wasn't about to eat something he didn't like, even if she tried to cram it down his throat.

Sitting quietly in her chair, glad that the spotlight had been lifted off of her, Elodie glances up at the boy who spoke then, asking if they had a choice or not on whether they had to eat the pizza. She was glad that he had, as she was thinking the same thing. She wasn't too fond of pizza either and hoped that Violetta would give them a different choice. As much as this place seemed to be well thought out and such, she wasn't liking the fact that it seemed that everything was so...controlled.

When the boy looks over at her, catching her eye, she quickly looks away, though doesn't miss the half smile she'd seen on his lips due to catching her looking at him. What was she thinking? Saburou couldn't help but wonder, seeing that small blush on her cheeks, seeing that she had looked away very quickly, raising a hand to her lips in almost an embarrassed fashion. He shakes his head a little, before focusing to the front, hoping that they would be able to move on soon. He was beginning to tire of just sitting there, doing nothing.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Zarya listened as the woman listed off what they would be allowed for each meal. She wondered if, perhaps, they would have this posted somewhere, as she highly doubted that the majority of students would be able to remember something like that. She had already committed it to memory, as remembering things like this was nothing for her. After all, there was a pattern to it, with very little differences between each meal, which made it even simpler to remember. Not everyone's mind worked the same way hers did, though. Some may not notice the pattern and others may still struggle to retain the block of information until they were able to connect it to something concrete and put it into practice a time or two. That was just how most people were. She hoped that this had been taken into consideration. Considering how incredibly.... structured, if you will, this place was, she would be very surprised if they overlooked something simple like this.

She guessed that some structure wasn't bad, but she hoped that this place wasn't as suffocatingly controlled as it seemed to be. She already had one overbearing, controlling parent, she didn't need another. The idea of being treated like a child and micromanaged irritated her, and the thought that this may be like that nudged at her in her mind, but she ignored it, opting to wait and see. It was possible that it simply seemed like it may be that way because of how structured everything was. Perhaps once things got rolling and they actually began to live their lives and learn things, it wouldn't actually be so bad. She hoped that would be the case.

She glanced to the boy from before as he spoke up again, asking if they had to eat pizza. She was somewhat indifferent on this subject, so she didn't focus too much on the answer, instead she glanced around the room at each of the students before looking back to the headmistress. She neither loved, nor hated pizza. She hadn't eaten it often as a child, nor did she eat it often now. The taste was fine, but it wasn't her favorite thing. Thus, she was largely indifferent. She didn't mind eating it if there was no other choice, but if given the choice, she might choose something else. If anything, she'd be annoyed at being told what to eat and given no other option, although, she would also be grateful to be given food, so she wouldn't want to seem ungrateful. Regardless, until the headmistress answered the question, she would reserve her judgment.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:16 am 

Lady Violetta was stunned by the comment about the pizza. She frowned for she had not ever known any teenager before in her entire life not wanting pizza. It was unheard of!

"No... you do not have to eat the pizza or drink the soda. But I am astounded for never in my life have I ever heard of a teenager not wanting pizza or soda..... Normally I hear complaints of not serving enough of what I consider 'junk food'. I wonder what you have in mind for a favorite meal that is not going to be served very often.

What I am trying to say is that I am trying to give you the healthiest selections of foods while allowing some leeway for what is not as healthy treats.
You may have the normal selections if you want. You may have fish, chicken, beef, turkey or pork for protein. I only require that you have try new things at least twice a week, eat each animal protein at least once a week, try plant proteins to see if there is any that you like. Each day will have 3 or 4 of the different animal protein and 1 plant protein as well as cheese and eggs which are proteins as well.

I will be introducing all fruits and vegetables that I can find. Sometimes raw, sometimes cooked or in some type of salad. There are many recipes that can be used.

I will have a variety of carbohydrates to try from types of breads, pastas, cereals, starchy vegetables.......

Fats and sweets may be from cream sauces, gravies, items made with sugar or honey.

I want everyone to learn that just because you have not tried a food, does not mean that you will hate it or like it. I want everyone to be sure to have enough energy to keep going for the day and all the nutrition that you will be needing for maintaining your body at its top peak performance. I want everyone to enjoy a variety of foods.

Let me tell you of the pizza so that you can make a good choice and if you don't want to make one then you may ask for another meal to be prepared.
You will be choosing the type of dough which is in a personal size pizza. It can be wheat, oat, corn or soy flour base. You have choices of sauces to place on the dough. A variety of meats from seafood to pork Same with the cheeses and veggies. You do not have to have all of these if you do not want to.

If you want something else, I will order it for you this time. In the future,I will let you know and you may send your request in your self." she finished. Lady Violetta was still some what in shock to know that there are teenagers that do not like pizza.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:40 pm 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Christa Lansing was coming home from another boring day at school. The Bluefield Academy was across the street and before she walked up the drive an evelped literally fell from the sky at her feet. *Someone was in a hurry*. She turned the letter over and it was addressed to Miss Christanfopulus Margarite Lansing. *That is me.* She tore open the envelope and a gold chair with a pendent fellout. She read the letter and turned it over. *Odd I will sleep on this and if my situation does not change I may just addend this mage school. Wherever this is..*
Christa opened the envelope and placed it on the hall table. Her mom left a note asking Christa to fix dinner. She knew her father was up in space and she thought maybe he sent this letter as a joke. She chuckled to herself.
Ten minutes later her little sister bound in grabbed a cookie out of the ceramic jar moldered into a pig. “Do not ruin your dinner. come set the table and would you like spaghetti or manocotti?
The girl skipped to the hutch and grabbed silverware and plates. “Speghetti al dente porfavor.”
“Someone is learning cooking terms in home economics. Very good. Michon.”
“May Oui. Nes pa.”
No need to overdo it. My Francis is rusty.”
“Got this odd letter offering magic school Think I should go?”
“Oh oui oui. That would be marvelous. You could get a black cat and a wand be the perfecto witch.”
“It seems far. Any place id better that Deadsfield.”
“Yeah got that right. I would jump at the chance to leave. I will flip you for going.”
Christa nodded
Michon removed a quarter from her pocket and flipped it in the air. “Call it.”
Christa called heads and the coin landed on the dining room floor. “Tails you losse. I am going. Maybe I will send you a post card.” Michon ran for the letter and placed the necklace around her neck.
In seconds she vanished and falls in a spiral She thought she saws her father’s space station before seeing mutli-colors and landed with a thud in bushes.
She took a moment to get her wits, “What the hell!” Where am I?”
She scrambled to her feet and doubles over nauseated and dizzy, She look at the building behind her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:54 pm 

Thomas was waiting around for another student. As far as Lady Violetta has gone, he might as well use a different room and start the Orientation himself. He went and got several kits and such things as he would need if he was to get any students to lead. He had hopes for 2 or three,
He suddenly felt a pull to the Fall. A student had fallen into The Fall. Thomas quickly walked out to see who it was.

At first he did not see anyone but a closer examination revealed a female in the bushes. The female was able to get herself out of the bushes and was standing but Thomas felt that she may still have a few complications of the trip lingering on her body.

"Salutations, Miss. I am Master Thomas and am the Head of Draconic Arts. Welcome to Tri Academy. I hope your fall was pleasant. Are there any lingering after effects of the Fall? Light headedness, dizziness or perhaps a bit of disorientation? Any other problem?" He spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:55 pm 

Michon dusted her shirt and did not expect a man that came around the corner, "Uh Hi. Oh no. I am quite alright. Wow this is real. Holy Cow! Where did you come from? Can you show me how to do that. Just appear out of thin air? Would be a cool trick at Halloween. Scare the pants off people. This is a real magic school. Huh. I bet you have some cool stuff.. Dragon blood, newt eyes and brooms that fly. Any chance you got Harry Potter stuff...you know Hogwarts right. I read all the books and saw the movies. I miss my collection now. Do you have a live griffin or plans that eat people?"

The girl extended her arm and grasped his hand firmly not hard, "Sorry. I am in my sister's place. We tossed a coin and I guess she lost. Nice to meet you Master Thomas. I am Michon Langsing."
She let go his hand and smiled. "Nice place Master Thomas."
Michon followed him and was in awe of the decor and turned in a slow circle taking all in. "Ho...ly Cow. This place is incredible."
The girl was trying to keep up where he led and at the sometime taking the place in. "Nothing like this at home. You ever get board? Ho ..cow. Sis will go gaga. She loves this stuff." Michon smelled food and her stomach rumbled. She held her stomach. "We were about to eat dinner. Before I fell, Oh .Master Thomas you want this necklace back?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:03 pm 

"Slow down! You need to control yourself. If you want answers, you must wait for them and it is not a good idea to go where you do not know where you are going.
First off, I walked out that door. Anyone can do that. We do not have Halloween here. What we use for spells and such will be discussed at the time that you will be taking Spells Class.

As far as 'Harry Potter stuff', no. We do not deal with 'Harry Potter stuff' as you call it. You will find out what kinds of animals when it is time to select a pet. You will find out about plants in Plantology. No I have too much to do to get bored.

In this room if you please. I need some clarification. Did you trade places with your sister? I'll allow a sandwich and milk to tide you over for now."

Thomas wave his hand over a desk and a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich appeared as well as a tall g lass of milk.

"Now tell me about this trading places with your sister. I'll have to make a decision whether or not to allow you into the academy." Thomas spoke as he stood in front of the girl with his hands on his hips.

Thomas was not sure what to do. He would find a place for the girl to sleep even if she was not to be a student. Of course he would have to explain everything to Lady Violetta since she was THE Headmaster and owner of the school. He was not sure that Lady Violetta would approve of such an exchange of students. But what would happen if the sister finds another pendent that was to be Michon's then the sister used that pendent to come here as well. Another question to ponder as he listened to the girl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:24 pm 

Michon sat at a desk in the front of the empty classroom and was happy to have the sandwich and glass of milk. "Thank you. I guess you can say I traded places with her. I hope that is ok. I mean its not like she has any special powers. I have entered a room and objects seem to fly out of no where. I went into a real magic shop once. Granted the owner had pink hair a girl was sitting at a table and was learning spells from a book. I did not stay long but I found the place interesting. I went into a Voodoo shop on vacation in New Orleans. I felt like I was in a trance staring at this young man with dreadlocks. I had deep thoughts about the kind of person he was. He was not threatening. We just stared at each other until he looked away. I kinda felt like I was between a wake and in a daydream. Odd don't you think? I can be transfixed on an object and my mind wanders. That ever happen to you?"

She finished her sandwich and gulped the glass milk. "Do you have to tell? I like it here and where I came from is so boring. Did I fly in outer space because it looked like I passed my father's space station? He is an astronaut he has been gone a few weeks? Please so not send me home. I will earn my keep and work to stay. Bluefield is dullsville. I will wash dishes, water the plants, tend the gardens. Dad taught me to mow grass and keep a green house. I do not mind digging in the dirt. Can this be our secret? I am a good pet sitter. I volunteered at the pet shelter once. My neighbor had a skunk. I held it too long and it hissed and nipped me. They use a litter box like a cat."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:27 am 

Zarya listened as the woman answered the previous question, explaining that they didn't have to have pizza. Evidently the woman was shocked that there were teenagers who didn't like pizza. She guessed it wasn't too surprising, as she would hazard a guess that most American teenagers liked pizza. This, however, was not necessarily the case around the world, and there were students here from other parts of the world, herself included.

She did spend a great deal of time in America, but she also spent a lot of time in other places around the world, and that had been the case all of her life. This, of course, wasn't necessarily the reason that she wasn't in love with it. She had simply not had many opportunities to eat it, given the way her family was, so she had never really developed a taste for it. Considering the lack of nutrients and high caloric content in most pizza, she had never felt the need to develop a taste for it, either.

Regardless, she might give the pizza here a try. Who knows. It would really just depend on her mood when the time came. She glanced around the room at the others as the woman continued to talk about food. Honestly, it was making her rather hungry. She only hoped her stomach wouldn't decide to announce that to the entire world. To this end, she tried to focus her mind on anything else as she waited for the woman to tell them that it was time to dismiss to lunch.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:48 pm 

So, the pizza wasn't being forced on them. Good. Saburou didn't want to think about what would happen if it was, and he decided to break that rule. Probably a worse punishment than a scolding inside his head, that was for sure. As he glanced around, he could see a couple of relieved faces, opposite to the surprise one that the lady at the front had on hers. Why did she think that all teens liked pizza? It wasn't that good of a food anyway, just a piece of dough with sauce, cheese, and other things tossed on top. In his opinion, a total mess. But then again, people were different, and ate different, depending on where they were from. Lifestyle, culture, personal preference, it all totaled into what one ate. As for Saburou, he liked pretty much the basic Japanese meal. Rice, fish, noodles, sushi, miso soup, you name it. He loved curry, and if he had the chance, he wouldn't pass up a hot pot if it was offered. Oh, and he couldn't forget about udon.

He leaned back in his seat with a satisfied look, wondering when they were going to actually get to the meal part, instead of just talking about it. He hadn't eaten anything since that morning, having worked all day, and he was starving. He knew exactly what he wanted for his 'special meal'. It was something he couldn't have that often, due to the ingredients being so expensive where he lived. At home, they had it as something sort of like a privilege, a rare meal that was savored.

Raising his hand again, he spoke up once more. "Do you serve sukiyaki?" He smiles at her, a certain charm radiating from his grin as he waited to see what she would say. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the quiet girl tilt her head. And tilt her head she did. Elodie had never heard of this...sukiyaki...before. What was it? Was it vegetarian? Because that was what she was...she didn't partake in the consumption of meats. The only 'animal' she took in were byproducts, like milk and eggs. Even though she wasn't fond of pizza, she didn't mind eating it, as long is it had no meat on it.

Glancing away from the Japanese boy, she looked to the other students, looking at the other girl, seeing she was not saying anything this time. But instead trying to fight something...maybe she was hungry? That was what Elodie thought as she studied her face...like she was willing herself not to do something. Elodie tilts her head again, wondering just what it was that the other female was thinking, wondering herself when this whole chat was going to end so they could go forth and actually eat. She was not all too hungry, but she could eat a little bit...

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:43 pm 

Lady Violetta smiled at the class and sighed softly.

"I have the feeling that most of are not from the US. I would like to know what kind of foods you normally eat. I 'll program a message where you may respond to. I want each of you to be honest in answering these questions. It will help the cooks to develop a meal plan for your particular tastes.
I cannot promise you escargot and caviar or steak 3 times a week but I will do my best to get the type of foods that you enjoy. However, you still must try at least 2 new foods a week. So let’s say that this pizza party will be your Taste Trial. I am sure that you can find some kind of crust that is suitable. I’ll call down and ask about what will be the toppings will be available today. Please excuse me a minute.” Lady Violetta spoke as she pulled her fone out of her equipment belt.

After a few minutes, she came back with the list.
“Alright this is the list:
Crust choices are Whole wheat, wheat and rice.
Sauce choices are vegetable blend and marinara.
Cheese choices are: Mozzarella, parmesan, ricotta, and cottage cheese.
Meats are: Pepperoni, Italian sausage, bacon, pork, shrimp and beef.
Veggies are broccoli, spinach, tomato, red onion, green peppers, cabbage, shredded carrots and chili peppers.
Fruit selection is fruit juices- apple, orange or grape.
While you are eating, I will make a questionnaire for you to fill out.
I hope that there is something that you can enjoy. Are there any objections to having pizza now?” Lady Violetta asked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:14 pm 

Seriously? So they weren't getting any option? The smile slides off of Saburou's face as he glares once more at the woman standing there, pretty much controlling their every little movement. What the hell was the point of a free meal if they couldn't even choose what the hell they wanted?! He didn't raise his hand this time but instead stood up, ignoring the worried look that the shy girl gave him when he suddenly got to his feet. Crossing his arms over his chest, he stares at the woman, unafraid at whatever 'punishment' she had in mind. He told her he didn't like pizza, and he meant it. And that meant he wasn't going to eat it. You can't just force someone to partake in something they don't like, just in order to "try new things". He's tried pizza before. And he hated it.

"Yes, I have an objection. You give an option, so is going hungry an option? I told you, pizza is something I do not like."

He didn't care if they got a wide option to choose from, he wasn't eating what he didn't like. End of story. Period. Closed topic. No ifs, ands, or buts. Elodie couldn't believe he just said that. Yes, she was disappointed that Lady Violetta decided to choose for them, but did that mean he had to get angry? And she wasn't so sure about the meats option...she was a vegetarian. As Saburou stared hard at the woman in front, Elodie looked around to see what the reactions of the other students were.

The longer they took to fix this, the longer they went hungry. Elodie was starting to think that Lady Violetta was a bit of a controller. After all, she did say that today they got to choose what they ate, and then went ahead and said they were all having pizza. That really was not fair in the least. She wondered how the others would react to this situation...she doubted they would be like Saburou though...who seemed to not be afraid of anything, even getting into trouble it seemed.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:37 pm 

Zarya groaned softly to herself when the topic about food continued, yet there was no food in front of her. Instead, the woman disappeared to find out what toppings were available to them today. She wanted this to be over. She was tired of sitting here, and she hadn't eaten since dinner the previous night, so she was starving, and only getting hungrier by the second. She was beginning to get light-headed, so she knew her blood sugar was dropping. At this point, she didn't care if it was pizza, pasta, a sandwich, or a steak. She just wanted to eat.

She knew that this guy wasn't trying to cause them trouble. He just didn't want to eat something he didn't like. She couldn't blame him for that, but still. Sure, it was frustrating that they were sort of being treated like children when she thought that they were all legally adults, but that was a battle she wasn't willing to fight on an empty stomach. They could get into the debate of treating them as they would be treated in a university versus a high school at another time. "Please just let us go eat." she mumbled low enough that it was unlikely that anyone save the one next to her would hear her.

Moments later, before the woman had a chance to answer the boy, for better or worse, a loud rumbling interrupted the momentary silence. Zarya's face instantly turned beet red as she clutched her growling stomach."S-sorry." she apologized, dropping her head in embarrassment. "Seriously. You couldn't have waited a few more minutes?" She pouted with still-pink cheeks, poking her stomach as she whispered the words to herself. Well, at least it was probably enough to distract everyone from the tension in the room, if only momentarily? So at least one good thing came of it, even if she just embarrassed herself on her first day. Well, there goes my chance at making any friends. she thought to herself, looking down at the floor with a sort of dejected look on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 pm 

“As I stated before, you will be trying new foods. You have the option of what you place on your pizza or have the crust as a piece of bread for all that I care. There are options for each of you even if you are a vegetarian. I can only provide what I have on hand. I can’t go out to some store and get special meal ingredient because a student refuses to eat what is available to them. There are no stores on this land.
I gave you what options there are for this meal. You may use the ingredients to make a salad or sandwich for all that I care. How you use the food that is given to you is your decision. So use your brain to create a meal that you do like.

Also remember that at least you have been given a choice of what to put on your plate. The first group did not have that choice. It was here is your food, now eat it.

I could always bring the Military Rule back in effect. I can and will if you do not respect the authority of all staff members. It would be much simpler on me. Everyone would be on a Merit/Demerit Program. I would be your Drill Sargent First Class. You will jump at my command or suffer the consequences. Do you want me to revert back into a Drill Sargent?" Lady Violetta spoke right in Saburou's face.
"Make your decision and either follow me or stay here for all that I care. And just so that you don't wander off somewhere, the doors have not been activated for that pendent and it will not come off until you are released from my care. It will be activated only if you follow me and even then not for every room.

For the rest of you. If you want to eat, follow me to the dining. We will be going through various circular doors. Place you hand on the bar and keep moving. Otherwise you may sit here and think of what choices you do have for there is no way home at this present time. You are stuck with living here.

Let's move out!" Lady Violetta was furious at the moment. The ungrateful brats will be the death of her yet. No options? She gave them what options she had to offer. It was not Earth after all and she had a limited supply of food.
She led the students out of the room and to the first circular door. She placed her hand on a metal pad and then the pad glowed before it opened the door.

"You may go through and I will meet you on the other side."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:22 pm 

All Saburou could do was smile. The entire speech she gave was hilarious, at least...it was to Saburou. He grins right back at her harsh face, looking like an idiot that had no clue in the world. But of course he wasn't an idiot, and he wasn't stupid. He just liked this, and it was, to him, amusing. Seemed he was starting to push some buttons. He cared not if he got into trouble, he cared not if he ended up with some merit system. He was here for the shits and giggles since back home every day was nearly the same. Wake up. Go to work. Come home. Repeat. Here, he had the freedom to do more than that. And he was going to use every opportunity he could. And he was starting to make a game of it. See how many buttons he could push before the big bad boss lady explodes.

When Lady Violette got up into Saburou's face, Elodie watches, a bit of fear and worry on her face. What was he doing? Why was he acting like this? And that expression...it seemed he was...amused by this all! She just wanted this all to be over with, her face red with worry, a bit too distracted by the scene in front of her to realize that Zarya's stomach had rumbled.

Saburou, when the woman got in his face, just chuckles a little bit. This woman did not scare her. He had two older brothers, both extremely buff guys, one was in the military, and the other was a construction worker. And his dad had been military as well, before retiring. So whatever this lady had, he'd dealt with before. So, in response, he goes cross eyed and sticks his tongue out at her. "Bleeeeehhhh...Drill Seargent my ass. We are in a school, not a prison...right? So we get freedom. You cannot hold us here like a prisoner. You do not own us." Shaking his head quickly back and forth, as if shaking his face straight, he fights the urge to bust out laughing. He was acting a child, and he knew that. And he didn't give two shits either. Elodie could only stare, getting up out of her seat when told they were leaving the room.

Saburou wasn't about to stick around here for himself when there was so much to be done around here. He was just getting started. Just as the woman had said, he followed her. And followed he did, right on her heel, barely a foot or so behind her. Elodie passes by him through the door, feeling a bit awkward as she stood there. Events certainly were taking a turn for the worst, so it seemed. She still hadn't been able to tell Lady Violetta her health issues...due to the arguments, the Japanese boy seemed prone to get into with the Lady.

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:50 pm 

Zarya stared blankly at the woman as she threatened to bring back a military rule. She wanted very badly to say something, but decided it was best to keep it to herself until she could speak to the woman without others present. She thought that she might feel less inclined to be defensive if she didn't question her in front of all of the other students. To this end, she waited and followed the woman until she instructed them to go through the door and she would meet them on the other side.

She lingered back and once the majority of the others were through, she approached her. "Excuse me, ma'am." she spoke to get her attention, waiting a moment for acknowledgement before speaking. "I would appreciate it I could have a moment of your time." she spoke formally and respectfully, as she had learned from her father. "Forgive me if I am bold for a moment, but I thought this was a school?" she commented in as respectful a manner as possible, bowing her head slightly. Her hands were trembling slightly, from a drop in her blood sugar rather than fear. It was a testament to the fact that she thought it more important to take the time to communicate on behalf of herself and the others, than it was to eat at that very moment. "I don't care about pizza or whatever. I'll eat it if I must, but I don't feel that it is right for us to be treated like juvenile delinquents when we've done nothing wrong, or to watch others be treated as such because they mouth off a little." she went on, again, careful to retain her manners.

"I'm sure you are used to teaching mostly high school students or younger, but from what I've gathered, those of us here right now are legally adults, regardless of whether or not some always act like it. My mother used to tell me that if you want to be treated with respect, then be respectable. Be kind and understanding. If I may, I think that, perhaps, that would be a more successful approach, as opposed to threatening us like we are children." she continued, "Forgive me for presuming, but I'm guessing that your goal here, beyond teaching us magic, is to train us to be respectable adults capable of leading others. We can't become leaders by being forced to blindly follow, never questioning injustice or standing up for ourselves or others. Sure, calling pizza an injustice is a bit of a stretch, but it isn't about the pizza. I don't think it ever was." she finished and let out a sigh, giving a slight bow.

"I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to be disrespectful. I merely think that we will all, yourself included, have a much more pleasant time here if you try to treat us like adults and expect us to act as such, rather than reverting us back to mindless children who have to depend on others for their every need. If you give them the chance, I think that the others will surprise you." she added, giving her a polite but amicable smile. "I apologize for taking up your time. I would just hate to see our time here start off this way, and I fear it will not get any better if there is no real communication. I feel that it is important for us to be able to communicate civilly, regardless of whether or not we always agree." With that she gave the woman another bow, after giving her a chance to say anything she needed to in response, and excused herself to eat, as her vision had begun to darken slightly and she felt incredibly lightheaded, never mind the fact that the shaking in her hands had visibly worsened over the past few minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:27 pm 

Lady Violetta had handled others like this one before and knew that she was going to have a hard time with him. Extra homework wouldn't work nor would Demirit/Merit Proceedure. The only thing left was a Cath draíochta. As she walked away from Saburou, she spoke
"You are in Magick Academy. There are new rules here that have been developed for the safety of everyone. Until you are able to pass the Academy Classes and earn a degree, you will be considered a student Magick User.

Lady Violetta watch the students go through the circular door to the next hall way.

"It is a serious Academy. Magick is a serious subject and will be respected come what may. As far as juvenile delinquents go, they will be imprison with no rights. If the person can not be reformed, then his or her magical core will be excised. The person will then become a type of a prisoner. I have yet need to go that route but once. I hope that Saburou will understand the seriousness of the classes.

Here are a few facts for you to think on.

As far as legal adult on this planet, you will need to earn a degree which is the requirement for being an adult on this planet.

Some are hecklers and pranksters. I think that Saburou is one. He is larger than I, physically stronger then I but I have the advantage of knowledge of Magick that he has yet to gain.

You will need to follow my instructions blindly until you have enough magickal knowledge to challenge my authority. This is for the safety of all who are here, myself included.

I do not play favorites but I will listen to peaceable comments. Anything that anyone wants to say something, can find a way to say it in a respectable and peaceful way. Once I receive respect, I will give respect. If someone challenges my authority, they begin to loose my respect. It can be earned back however.

As far as options for food choices, you have the option to eat any of the items or make the items into a wrap or salad. Pizza is not the only thing that can be made of those items. If a person will use their brains, they can find ways around the food choices to make something that they can enjoy.

Now that I have allow the others be on the other side for so long, only Gaia and Lady Rosewoode knows what kind of mischief that Saburou has gotten into. Of course nothing like the 3 from one class.

Let us go and see what is in store for me next." Lady Violetta spoke with a chuckle. She thinking of her partially formed plan of a Freedom School. She would work on it for an hour and let the students do their own thing. Might as well put the Plan in effect since the class seemed to want that kind of a school. It just would take a long time to graduate if what she suspected would happen, happens.

((All hallways and rooms are locked. All main entries have ID Circular Doors. There is nothing in the hallway to bother contrary to what Lady Violetta spoke of.The reasoning for this is to keep creatures from escaping and getting into trouble.))