All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:09 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Official start of the RP. In this first post, I will be posting things such as the Bedroom List and Wiki Site for this RP. I will let you know in the OOC when I post something new in this Post. If you have a question, please check here to see if I answered the Question first. Now for the actual News for the day!

Welcome Students to Mystical Magical Mansion Academy!
Here is today’s schedule:
Arrival of Students
Orientation starts
Break
Equipment Box
Lunch
PLTs
Shopping Trip
Dinner Time
To the bedroom to settle in and to find new friends.
Lights out will be when the lights begin to dim. In 30 minutes it will be pitch black in the rooms.

Day 2 Schedule: | +
Lights fade on to normal brightness
Breakfast
Madam Mim’s Lecture
Your Aura and what it means
Thought Transference
Our Galaxy
Wand Class
Lunch
Choosing of your Creature

Entry Level Schedule: | +
Meditation 1
Period 1 Basic Core Elements
Period 2 Secondary Core Elementals
Period 3 Creatureology and Mental Magicks By Master Thomas Edit
Period 4 Outside of the Body Abilities Edit
Period 5 Plantology and Period 6 Plantology Lab
Period 7 Physical Training
Period 8 Independent Study

Your PLTs | +
http://mystical-magickal-mansion-academy.wikia.com/wiki/Contents_of_My_Mystical_Magickal_Mansion_Academy

From Mystical Magical Mansion Academy

To you the Prospective Student

You have been granted a Provisional Admittance to our esteemed Academy. This Provisional Admittance will include all Tuition, Equipment, Supplies, Room and Board as well as a Mythical Creature.

You will find a Pendant in this Box will be your ID and Transport Gem to the Academy. Be sure to put the Pendant on soon or you will be late for your Orientation.

Meanwhile, I shall wait eagerly to greet you,

Lady Violetta, Headmaster

Once the pendent was placed around your neck a strange thing has happened. You feel a sickening pulling from the pit of your stomach. A sensation of falling then other emotions set in until you black out...... You wake up bouncing on green spongey grass and a Lady or Gentleman is speaking to someone near you......

"Welcome to Mystical Magical Mansion Academy....."

Last edited by The Creator 7 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Shades on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:30 pm.
Reason: Double posting, merged with previous.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:34 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Zarya was sitting on her bed, legs crisscross, with an open book in her lap when a letter, along with a box, appeared on the edge of her bed, seemingly out of nowhere. She tilted her head ever so slightly to the right side, closing her book and setting it aside. She then leaned forward, reaching for the letter and taking it, along with the box, in her hands before resuming her previous sitting position.

She mumbled to herself as she read the letter aloud, to no one at all. "Prospective student....provisional....pendant....academy....orientation..." a few words were distinguishable among the muttering. What on earth? she quirked a brow, putting the letter to the side and opening the box. Sure enough, she found a pendant inside.

She took the chain of the pendant in her hand, watching as the pendant dangled at the end of the chain that held it, swinging back and forth. She glanced from it back to the letter that sat on the bed next to her, contemplating what to do. After a moment she hopped off her bed and gathered a few things she might need, shoving them into a small bag. She then slipped on a pair of boots and then took the pendant in her hand.

She didn't know that this was actually going to do anything. After all, it seemed rather silly to believe in things like magic. Still, if those things could randomly appear in her room, then she couldn't discount the possibility that this was real. If it was real, she wanted to be prepared. She couldn't help but hope that it was real. If it was, it meant she could get away from this place, away from these people. Then maybe, just maybe, she could have a sort of fresh start. Regardless, it was worth a shot.

She put the bag over her head and under her arm before she took the letter in one hand and the pendant in the other. "Well... Here goes nothing." she mumbled to herself, slipping the pendant around her neck. The next moment she felt a weird sickening feeling, almost like she was twisting from the inside out. beginning in the pit of her stomach. She fought back the nauseous feeling in her stomach for a few moments until he felt as though she were falling. This brought with it a whole slew of emotions, from those that typically accompany nightmares of falling, to a rush, and a feeling of excitement. After that she blacked out.

The next thing she knew, she woke up when she hit the ground, landing on some spongy green grass and bouncing. She heard an unfamiliar voice, the voice of a lady, talking to someone. She slowly opened her eyes, standing up and rubbing her head as she heard the welcome in the background. "If this is some kind of dream, it's really elaborate." she mumbled to herself as she looked around, taking in her surroundings, letting it all sink it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:45 pm 

"Miss? Are you with us yet? Are you able to comprehend me at all? Just sit still until you feel somewhat normal." she spoke as she glanced about for any other students who might be 'falling into the Academy'. At this particular moment none could be sighted.

After a few more minutes passed, the lady spoke once more.
"Let's get you to the one side where you may rest for a bit. I hope that a few more will be falling into the academy today. Up we go, miss." she held out her hand to help the lass up from the lawn.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:47 am 

Jaxon grinned as he placed his latest trophy on the shelf.

"This makes 32" , Jaxon said to himself as he stepped away. His 32nd trophy since beginning high school. His trophies ranged from athletics all the way to robotics, he was known to be a scholar-athlete. As he looked upon all his achievements, Jaxon began to realize that his school years were closing approaching the end. However, he knew what he would do later on. The Air Force was calling him and he would answer the call. Now those were people that represented true strength and might. People who Jaxon admired and glorified.

Just as Jaxon was daydreaming, a letter and a box materialized and fell to the floor in front of him. Jaxon jumped as the noise from the impact reached his eardrums.

"What the?", he thought to himself as he bent down and picked up the box and letter. He analyzed  the letter and took in all the information. And surprisingly, it didn't take long for Jaxon to make his decision. He grabbed an empty backpack and filled it with clothing and three bottles of water. Water was essential to human beings and so having it at hand was important. He then dressed himself in a green sweater with a white hood attached, as well as black sweatpants. He slipped on a pair of gray sneakers and tied them.

After he was done preparing, Jaxon grabbed the box and opened it, revealing the pendant that was spoken of in the letter. He took a deep breath, put on the pendant and felt a sickening feeling in his stomach. A rush of emotions went through him, ranging from happiness to anger to sadness and disparity, to which then, he blacked out.

Jaxon awoke, hitting the ground which was a strange green spongy grass. He heard a woman's voice as he tried to regain his bearings. He slowly stood up and looked around, taking in the scenery.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:56 pm 

Another student has fallen in.... need to check on him as well.

"I'll be right back miss. " she spoke softly as as she walked over to the male who just fell into the Academy.

"Hello there laddie. Are you ok? Are you still sick to your stomach? Did you hurt your body anywhere? I need to get you and the young lady over there to the sidewalk where you will be safe from anyone else who might be falling into the Academy. I do hope that you understand...." the lady spoke as she glanced over to the lass then upwards to the sky.

"Up you go, lad and over to the sidewalk and I'll coax the lass to come over as well."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:49 pm 

Zarya shook her head and looked up at the woman who asked if she was with them yet. "Yeah." she nodded in response to the woman's question. "I'm okay." she replied, glancing around at the scenery once more. The woman told her to sit still until she felt somewhat normal. Strangely enough, she honestly felt mostly fine, minus a sort of sluggish feeling that sort of resembled jet lag. Still, she remained seated on the grass for a moment longer, observing her surroundings. She'd never experienced anything like that, so who knows what kind of after effects one might feel if they stood up and moved around too quickly immediately after. She might be fine, but a little caution wouldn't hurt. She figured that if there was a pressing need to move, the lady would have said so, rather than encouraging her to remain seated for the moment.

A few minutes passed and then the lady spoke once more. "Yeah, sure." Zarya replied, taking the hand that was offered and pulling herself to her feet and then readjusting her bag. "Thank you." she responded with a small smile. She was about to ask the woman a question, one of many that burned in her mind, but just as she opened her mouth to sleep, someone else fell, landing on the grass not far away. She had to admit, it was really weird seeing someone fall from the sky and land seemingly unharmed. Almost as weird as actually experiencing it.

"Of course." she responded with a nod, watching as the lady walked away to greet the male. He looked to be about the same age as her. She couldn't help but wonder what kind of person he was. Was he nice? Someone who she could be friends with? There was only one way to find out. The problem that remained, however, was that she wasn't exactly a social butterfly. She wasn't really shy, mind you, but she hadn't had all that many friends, or really any friends at all growing up. She interacted with people out of necessity, or to be more precise, they interacted with her only when it was necessary.

She thought that maybe this would be different. Maybe people wouldn't know about her family, or more specifically, they wouldn't know what her father had done. Of course, it was pretty widely broadcast, given her father's position and the fact that his company was a global company, so it might be a lot to hope for. Still, given the likely age of those who would be attending, and the fact that most would have grown up far away from her, it seemed unlikely that they would know what had happened. That meant that there was hope.

All of that aside, it still didn't mean this guy would want to be friends with her. Nevertheless, she supposed it wouldn't hurt to try, so when she overheard the lady talking about how she wanted to take them to the sidewalk, telling him that she would coax the lass, which she assumed to be herself to come over, she took the opportunity to approach them.

She walked over and stood next to the lady. "Hello." she greeted him with a sort-of-wave and a small, but friendly smile. Her usual confident air had returned, but there was a hint of timidness in her smile, barely there, but noticeable if one were paying attention. "I'm Zayra Vesely. Pleasure to meet you." she held out a hand for him to shake, should he choose to. She somehow managed to introduce herself without showing any more of the timidness she felt, as well as making her introduction at least a little less formal than usual. In general, introducing herself wasn't an issue. She did it all the time at parties and such that attended because of her family, but that was different than this. There she was putting on a mask. She was being what she was supposed to be. Confident, charming, and elegant. Here, she was being herself and trying to make a friend, so it was, in a way, a bit more nerve-wracking.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:21 pm 

"Welcome to Mystical Magical Mansion Academy. My name is Lady Violetta and I am the headmistress here. I am pleased that you have arrived here safely. I hope to see a few more students yet before we start Orientation. Please feel free to talk with each other as we wait for the next student to arrives." Lady Violetta spoke warmly as she led the way to the side walk.
"Please let us go to the side walk to wait."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:54 pm 

Jaxon hesitated for a moment before reaching out to shake the hand pointed at him.

"Jaxon Marshall, nice to meet you too", he said as he shook the new girl's hand. He then turned towards the headmistress. "Um, ma'am, any idea of where we are? I didn't exactly expect to be actually transported and would like to have a sense of the environment I am in." He then whispered to Zayra, "We should probably do as she says so that we don't anger anyone", as he nodded in the headmistress' direction. He took one step forward and waited for Lady Violetta to reply to his response.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:29 pm 

Zarya smiled and let her arm fall to her side once the boy had released her hand. She, too, looked to the headmistress when he asked the very question she had intended to ask before he appeared. Where were they? The Magical Mystical Mansion Academy, she assumed, but where was that, exactly? It didn't seem like any place she'd ever been, or had ever heard of. Was it even on earth? She was quite curious to know the answer.

"I think you're probably right." she replied to Jaxon with a nod before taking a step forward as well, following the headmistress to the sidewalk, where they would be out of the way of any other incoming students.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:38 pm 

Lady Violetta didn't respond to the students for she wanted to tell everyone at one time and get it over with.

She kept an eye open for more students as a male came up behind her silently.

""We have two students so far, Thomas. I do hope that we will have a couple more students to make this more interesting." she spoke softly.

Thomas only nodded as he, too, watched the sky for more students.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:45 am 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Elodie had been sitting outside in the backyard of her home, enjoying the pleasant weather of the day. All around her were beautiful flowers of many colors, from red to pink, yellow and orange, white, and some purple. It was a rainbow of beauty, and it smelled amazing too. She'd been playing her flute for a short while, but at that moment was taking a rest, simply listening to the birds sing their own songs, and feeling the soft breeze brush against her skin.

Her eyes were closed, as she listened closely to the things going on around her, but opened them when she heard the telltale footsteps of her father coming out into the garden towards her. "Elodie, you have a letter." In his hand was indeed a letter, but Elodie knew not who or where she'd be getting one from. She had nearly no friends who would write to her or send her things, and that was the only reason she'd be getting a letter in the mail. Still, in a slightly hesitant way, Elodie reaches out and accepts the letter that her father handed to her, waiting to open it after he'd turned around and walked back towards the house.

The very first words caught her attention, Mystical Magical Mansion Academy. What was that supposed to mean? Reading the rest of the letter only confused Elodie more, wondering if this was some sort of prank from the younger children, or maybe from her old classmates. They weren't too kind to her, due to her timid and shy nature, always picking on her and making fun. And yet, she couldn't help but feel drawn toward the pendant that was within the envelope. It was very pretty and shone in the sunlight.

"I guess it won't hurt...to try it on..." She mumbles to herself, gently placing the pendant around her neck, though right as she did she felt sick to her stomach and felt like she was going to double over and get sick. Her eyes slide closed, and she felt like she was falling,
further and further, but the ground did not break her fall. She kept descending, and the only thing she could think was what would her father think? She couldn't help but worry, and she was slightly frightened as well. But after a moment, all thoughts emptied from her mind as she completely blacked out, unaware of what went on around her.

When she came to, she sits up, feeling rather groggy and tired. Where she had landed was unfamiliar, the grass beneath her was soft,
almost like a mattress of sorts. The reason why she'd woken was she was sure she'ed heard someone talking to her, welcoming her or something like that. With fuzzy vision, she looks around, one hand holding tight to the letter she'd received, and held in her other hand was her flute. What she was was not her garden, but somewhere else entirely. Worried expression forms on her face, and she couldn't help but feel like she was going to have a panic attack. "What...what is going on?"

It was starting to get late. Saburou had just gotten off work and was currently making his way back home via the bus/train. First was the train he had to take, which usually wasn't all that crowded, considering where he was going. His rural home wasn't all that large, with an estimated population of just a little over twenty-five hundred people. It had the best of both worlds,
being right next to a large body of water, and in the hills to the other side was a large forest. Even though it wasn't a big place, it was beautiful, and it was home.

After taking the train came the bus, which was a short enough ride from the station, and not after too long, just as the sun was starting to set along the horizon, he reaches home. First things first though he checked for mail since it had a habit of coming at odd times, and sure enough, there were a handful of envelopes and a large package with his name. It had to be the new baseball bat holder he'd ordered online.

As he walked through the front door to his house, or rather his family's home, yelling to let his mom know he was back, he shuffled through the other envelopes. A couple were to his mother and father, one was to his older brother, and the other was...for him. He looked at the front, wondering who had sent it. It was written in English, so it must mean it wasn't from around here or anywhere else in Japan. Which was strange since he didn't have any contacts outside of Japan.

Climbing up the stairs to get to his room, he goes inside and closes the door behind him, tossing his bag to the ground and taking off his uniform. Or rather, the pants that went with them. After changing into something more comfortable, he first opens the package,
and sure enough, it was what he'd ordered. Looking it over, he grabs his old baseball bat cover and opens it, sliding the metal and rubber bat out, before placing it inside the new one. He places the strap on his shoulder, then reaches for the envelope and opens it.

"Ittai nani??" He mutters, like the front of the envelope the letter itself was written in English. It was a good thing he knew the basics, or else he wouldn't have been able to read it. He got the gist of it though, something about some magic school, and that he'd been chosen to enroll. Not that he wasn't flattered or anything, he'd rather stick around at home to play baseball and chill with his friends. As he eyed the pendant, he shrugs. "Watashi wa sore ga dono yō ni mieru nodarou ka." Slipping the pendant over his head, he adjusts it a bit, along with his hat, but that's as far as he got.

It was almost right as he'd put it on he started feeling woozy, before the sudden sensation he was falling. "Nantekotta i?!" He says out loud, squeezing his eyes shut. This was crazy. Too crazy. He was not ready for something like this. Was opting out a choice? He wanted to stay home. Before any other thoughts could be thunk, he passes out completely, and only wakes up when his body hits very spongey ground.

He sits up, groaning, holding his hand to his head, the envelope dropping to the ground. "Ā... Sore wa itai..." He opens his eyes,
and looks around. For the most part he was alone, but he could slightly make out some sort of person in the near distance. "Nē! Ē... to..." He thought they probably didn't know Japanese, so switched to English. Though, to be honest, he wasn't all that good, and of course he had an accent. "Excuse me. Do you know the place we are at?"

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm 

Lady Violetta walked over to the girl and spoke to her
"Are you ok? No broken bones or anything like that? You look ok which is a relief to me. My name is Lady Violetta and you have arrived at Mystical Magical Mansion Academy. Please try to get up so we can move to the sidewalk with the others. More may be falling into the Academy."

Thomas walked over to the guy that had fallen into the Academy.
"Welcome to Mystical Magical Mansion Academy. Are you ok? No broken bones or anything like that? I don't see any... I am Master Thomas here Mystical Magical Mansion Academy. Could you try to get up? We need to move to the sidewalk. Others might be falling in."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:41 pm 

Zarya couldn't say she was surprised when the headmistress decided to forego any explanation of where they were in favor of telling everyone at once. She had kind of expected as much, which was why she hadn't actually asked the question. She supposed that they would just have to wait a little longer until everyone else arrived and they could get started.

She stood on the sidewalk next to Jaxon as they waited. Before too long, another girl fell from the sky, followed shortly by a boy. Both were understandably confused as to their whereabouts. The boy was speaking Japanese, before opting to try English, which was more likely to be understood by the others around them. His English wasn't as good as his Japanese, and he had an accent, but his question was clear enough.

Both of the others were greeted by the staff, who urged them to move to the sidewalk, where she and Jaxon currently waited. She wondered what kind of people they were, and decided that she would introduce herself to them, too, once they made their way over here. Perhaps it would make them feel for welcomed, too? No less confused, but perhaps more comfortable. And if it didn't, they could always tell her off and she'd go away. It wouldn't be the first time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:00 pm 

After a few minutes, Lady Violetta spoke once more

"Please stay out in case we get more students falling in. I'll go in with the students that we have so far. I'll start this group in Orientation and you may start the next group of students."

"I think that it is a good plan. There is no problem with it to me."
Thomas spoke quietly as he glanced upwards to the sky.

Lady Violetta turned to the class and spoke.

"Students, please follow me to the classroom where we will start our Orientation."

Lady Violetta walked into the Academy, assuming that the students would follow her.

All pictures are located here:
http://mystical-magickal-mansion-academ ... /wiki/Maps
http://mystical-magickal-mansion-academ ... ent_page_2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm 

Jaxon raised his eyebrows as two more people, one male and the other a female, fell from the sky and landed on the spongy grass. That would never be normal to him. The male spoke in a language Jaxon had mainly heard in anime, "Japanese", he mentally noted. Jaxon then heard the male switch to an accented English, which sounded a bit rough, but primarily alright.

Jaxon glanced at Zarya and noticed that she seemed to be in deep thinking. He then proceeded to nudge her as he saw the headmistress walking away. "Hey, Zarya, we gotta go. What's on your mind? ", he whispered, walking in the direction of Lady Violetta.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:36 pm 

Zarya snapped out of her thoughts when Jaxon nudged her, telling her they had to go. She then noticed that the headmistress was walking away. "Oh. Thanks." she thanked him with a small smile, following after him as he walked. "It's nothing weird. I was just making mental notes, I guess." she explained with a somewhat bashful whisper and a sheepish smile. She momentarily debated telling him the remainder of the truth, but ended up doing so, as she sometimes tended to be honest, at times to a fault. "I was also wondering if they, and you, of course, might want to be friends with me." she added in a somewhat timid manner which was in stark contrast to her usual confident manner, though she didn't go into any further detail.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 pm 

Lady Violetta walked into a room and spoke.

"Please take a seat in the front row. Welcome to Mystical Magickal Mansion Academy. I am the Head Master Lady Violetta.
I know that all of you are wondering where you are at and I will explain it. You have traveled through outerspace and out of Milkyway Galaxy then through the Bridge into Bridge Mix Galaxy. I know that this is hard to believe but it is true. You will have a class on this subject later on. But let's start the Orientation.

Welcome to Mystical Magickal Mansion Academy. I am the Head Master Lady Violetta. You saw Master Thomas outside and Ranger Zane will also be teaching here.

You are few students who are strong enough to make it to Mystical Magickal Mansion Academy through the Letter. You have a magic core that can make you great Wizards and even Mages in the future. Your Magic Core will be your main tool in this Academy. There are other tools that you will learn to use as well.

You will become interesting people who will travel this new world and explore the world.

This is a world of Magick. Real Magick not some kind of a show.

I want each of you to listen to this carefully. It is about Magic and its uses so it is very important to know and understand what I have to say.

Magic is not all easy and fun to do. You will need to practice and learn how magic works. You will learn how to be a Magic User and you will learn how to handle magic as a tool for that is what Magic is. Magic is a tool that can be used for good or evil or anywhere in between. The Magic User must be aware of what he or she is doing and why.

There are consequences to using magic. Consequences that can be devastating if the Magic User is not aware of all of the effects of the Magic that is being used. You will have classes on the Consequence of Magic near the end of the second level. In that class you will learn what kind of possible consequences that Magic could have.

Also Magic will drain your body's Energy very quickly and that is why there is a Physical Fitness Class in the curriculum. 'The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body’s endurance of the physical and mental abilities.

A) Physical Strength.

The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body. Magic takes a lot of stamina to do and the body will be drained constantly when the person uses magic. That is the reason for Physical Training.

B) Mental Strength.

The Magic User must be able to concentrate well, visualize well and think clearly as well as quickly. To do this we need to meditate and do mental exercises to make the mind stronger. Meditation is crucial to one’s mental ability. This is the way one learns how to concentrate, block out unwanted noises, keep the mind clear of intrusions and to imagine the impossible.

C) Knowledge.

The Magic User must be able not only use magic but know the 3 parts of magic.

1. What is the first part. The Magic User must know and understand what he or she wants to do with his or her magic.

2. Next come How. The Magic User must know each step of the magic well enough to actually be able to visualize the magic being done in each step until it becomes as simple and routine as breathing.

3. When is the last part. To cast magic the Magic User must know when each step should take place.

An example of this is putting your shoes on.

What would be the need to put on shoes to protect your feet from anything that would do them harm or make them uncomfortable, ect.

When would be like when you leave to go outside not before going to bed.

How would be tying them before putting them on your feet and to have the socks on before you put the shoes. It wouldn’t be good to tie the shoes, put them on then put on the socks would it?” Lady Violetta asked.

“One last note about Magick. I want you to remember is that all items here on Safe Haven can only be used on MC- which is Magical Current, not AC which stands for Alternating Current or DC which is Direct Current. Anything that you brought from and uses AC or DC will no longer work.

Any questions before we go to Break?” Lady Violetta asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:27 pm 

Once they had reached the classroom, Zarya found herself a seat in the front row, as instructed. She then listened as the headmistress introduced herself before answering their earlier question about where they were, and then continuing on to talk about Magic. She explained how it works, the drawbacks of using it, and so on. Lastly, she explained that things here didn't run on DC or AC, but on MC, or Magical Current. So basically anything in her bag that required AC or DC to run would no longer work. She listened carefully, making notes in her mind regarding the information they were given, committing it to memory.

When asked if they had any question, she raised her hand and stood up. "The letter said 'provisional' admittance." she began, "How, and when, will you decide who is fully admitted?" She asked curiously. She realized it didn't directly relate to what they had talked about, but she never said it had to be.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:13 pm 

"You will be formally admitted when you finish the Orientation. To be admitted, you will need a wand and to get a wand, a wand must accept you. Kinda weird I know but that is the reasoning behind the 'provisional' admittance means. I will find something for you to do so that you can be admitted as quick as I can." Lady Violetta spoke.

Esmeralda heard the crashing of the bushes where the men that were hunting for her were making. She shoved the box and letter into the satchel then she held onto the satchel as she placed the pendant around her neck. A grinning face looked down at her. Esmeralda screamed in fright for two other things happened at the same time to her. A sickening sinking feeling hit the pit of her stomach then she felt a pulling from two directions but the downward pull was stronger so as the face faded from her eyes as blackness of fainting took over her body.

Esmeralda woke up to bouncing on the grass. After she stopped her bouncing, she looked around.
"I'm not in Romania any more......"

"No you are not. In fact you are on a different planet totally." a male voice spoke to her.
"Welcome to Mystical Magical Mansion Academy. Please tell if you are hurt or anything."

"No, sir. I am perfectly fine......." Esmeralda spoke as she quickly stood up. She became a bit woozy and a hand reached out and steadied her.

"It takes time to get over the travel lag. In a few minutes, you will feel better." he spoke firmly.