All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

JDizzle was just getting home from work. The day had been a killer on him. First, he got told he wasn't getting that pay raise, then his girlfriend just... he didn't want to think about it. Picking up his Wii U, he sighed. "Well, at least video games never change. Maybe a little pixelated mind numbing gamage will make me forget life for a while."

Turning the system on, he went through the menu and selected The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD, scrolling to his save file, which was at the point right before the light spirit Lanayru showed Link the vision with the shadowy versions of himself. The cutscene played up to the point where Shadow Link showed up, but instead of creating the Fuzed Shadows like normal, he smirked and snapped, the screen going black.

JDizzle was concerned for a moment as he stared at the screen, which suddenly flickered and text appeared on the screen.

~Do you want me to help you fix this world?~

JDizzle read the text a few times over. "What the heck? Who puts tech support in a video game?" he asked himself, unaware of what the true nature of those words meant. pressing the "A" button, the text disappeared and a small fairy replaced it. "Follow me!" it said in a voice that reminded JD of Navi but sounded a bit more masculine.

Now, JD would have been concerned about his system's integrity, but he had never been the smartest guy when it came to impulsive decisions. Putting the controller down he walked over to the TV and tapped on the glass. Or he would have tapped on it if it didn't bend like jello. "What the- What's going on?" he asked. the fairy simply exited the screen quite literally, and the gelatinous screen went back to being hard glass. "Out here!" the fairy squeaked as it flew outside an open window. JD ran after it, unaware until he was outside that he was no longer in the city. looking around, he saw a trio of Shadowy figures smirk as they ran up to him and the center one reached out and as it touched JD's shoulder, he blacked out.

"Ugh... what happened?" JD said groggily as he sat up and rubbed his head. His eyes widened as he noticed his skin was an ashen grayish color. They widened further as he saw the gear at his feet and the fairy from earlier bumping his head. "Oww... hey, quit it!" he murmured, annoyed. "Sorry... but you weren't waking up!" the small blue ball of light squeaked.

"And whose damn fault is that?" He asked. "And for that matter what happened to me?"

"You said you'd help me fix this world! You promised!" The fairy said, conveniently dodging the question. JD sighed, "Let me guess. You weren't talking about the game?"

"What... game?" the fairy asked slowly. JD sighed. ~Might as well just go along with it.~

"So Where do we need to go?" he asked, standing up and stretching.

"GO TO HELL YOU BASTARD!" He heard a yell from behind him. Turning he raised his newly acquired Hylian Shield on reflex as a knife bounced harmlessly off of it. lowering the shield, he smiled, which just made him look malevolent due to the current body he was inhabiting. "Kallen? Kallen Kozuki? This is... unexpected."

"How do you know my name? You shadowy bastards have been attacking me ever since I was conscious!" She shouted angrily.

"I have?" JD/Shadow Link asked confused. JD noticed that Shadow Link had a slight echoing undertone to his voice. ~Great...now I'm always going to sound evil. He thought. Kallen frowned as a horde of shadowy figures surrounded the two. JD recognized them as Heartless from Kingdom Hearts.

"Not the way I wanted to start my day. Eh, what the hell! FOR HYRULE!" JD shouted as he began running around madly cuting their numbers down.

Kallen looked to the fairy. "Is he with you?"

The fairy jingled a "yep. Shadow's the best warrior I could find to help us!"

Kallen shrugged and attacked the Heartless as well, their numbers eventually getting manageable. JD smirked as he realized that if he indeed had the powers he knew Shadow Link possessed, he could end this fight quite quickly. he reached into a pouch at his hip and withdrew a Hylian bomb. "Kallen! get ready to find cover!" he shouted. Throwing the bomb into the midst of the remaining heartless, he jumped behind a small boulder as it exploded, taking out the remaining horde.

"So you aren't one of them?" Kallen asked as she dusted off her clothing. Shadow Link shook his head. "Nope. So where're you from?"

"I...I don't know... I was just here about twenty minutes ago..." Kallen answered him.

~"Wierd... better not press the issue..."~ JD thought. "We should probably find a place to stay. you! fairy! Where can we go to get a meal and a bed?"

"I have a name you know!" The fairy pouted. "It's Ivan! and I am not a fairy. I'm a Shadow Fae!"

JD shrugged. Figures he would be a dark version of fairies... following someone from the dark mirror kinda guaranteed that. "Alright, Ivan, can you tell us where to go?" he resigned. Ivan jingled and bobbed up and down, "This way!" and he took off.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:41 am 

I should post more interest checks...

SOF sighed deeply as he dumped the rest of his water bottle all over his face. He lay his back against the back wall of a Best Buy. His work out was over and this is where the end of the final run happened to be. Today was a particularly hard day, as he knew it would be. They did about twice as much of a workout as the normally do. "My brother is usually here by now." SOF noted waiting for the only car his family owned. He grabbed his Ps vita something he just happened to have today. Flipping it off sleep he returned to the scene of Steins;gate he had been reading before the workout. "Right I was just before that happens." A sad smile crossed SOF's lips as he knew that the next few hours of the game were going to try their damnedest to get him to cry. "Okabe... you're acting weird." The Ps vita lurched to life. SOF maybe should have recognized that a game without an English dub was speaking English at him. Sadly he was far too exhausted to even get close to noticing. "You've been staring at your phone for 5 minutes now." The character's face flashed even more concern. SOF mechanically opened Okabe's phone and checked his text messages. "We're watching." Read the top text's subject. SOF knew what this normally was, So he thumbed X expecting a severed doll head. Instead a picture of himself popped up. His exhausted body flooded with adrenaline and he shot up and stepped forwards. An ominous feeling almost forced him to stare at the ground. What he saw sent him into a cold sweat. Being a super fan of a particular anime noticing a human transmutation circle was almost second nature to him. The one issue he found with it, was the simple fact that alchemy was fiction, and this circle was clearly glowing with power. His next step was blocked by a black tendril holding his leg. When he reflexively tried to pry the tendril off his arm was also engulfed by it. A large eye appeared under him and swallowed him whole.

SOF blinked his eyes open to the sound of a cute female voice "What are you doing? You said something and then stood there motionless for about 5 minutes now."

"S-sorry." Was what SOF mustered before looking up at the red haired girl his eyes widening. There was normally a ration part to his brain that went into overdrive thinking incessantly about every little thing. Right now it was as if someone turned that half of his brain off.

She glared "Sorry? Muster some of your singular brain cell. You were trying to warn me and it looked important by your expression."

"Warn? I don't..." He cut himself off as he went to put his hand to his chin. "M-metal?" He blinked at his dull grey hand.

The girl frowned "Clearly you're having a panic attack nothing here is metal..." When her eyes caught SOF's arm she became speechless. "T-this is still akihabara right?" Her eyes flickered around to the bustle of a busy Japanese city, and then to the blonde short man with automail. "Are you a foreigner, if so you speak great japanese."

"But i'm speaking english..." He mumbled idly opening and closing his hand.

Kurisu tilted her head, the frown on her face widening "I speak english and we are not speaking..." Her face suddenly filled with shock and then a bit of blush "When did we start speaking english!?"

SOF's brain finally kicked into gear as the memories of what brought him here flooded his mind and he suddenly reeled and flung his head from side to side observing the surroundings. It was akihabara but he could tell it actually wasn't. It felt like he was looking at the Cg in a game. He got a different more real feeling from the girl in front of him, so much so that he almost ignored that she looked exactly like Makise Kurisu from Steins;gate. He took a breath "For... most of the conversation... say do you not find anything around us suspicious?"

She squinted "What are you getting..." Her expression suddenly changed as she noticed faceless unnerving Japanese citizens surrounding her.

SOF could see the mix of anxiety and contemplative confusion on her face. At that moment SOF closed his eyes just to collect his thoughts. I have a metal... maybe two metal prosthetics and i'm short, plus i walked into a transmutation circle to get here i think... None of this makes sense or is possible... But supposing it is that would mean i'm not in my own body... Maybe Ed's, that would make sense or at least as much sense as literally anything could make right now. "In that case." SOF Spoke much to her heightened confusion. SOF put his hands together mimicking the show and then ran his hand over his arm. It had no effect. He clenched his teeth, alchemy was evidently something far more complicated than he thought. "At least its a fist."

Kurisu blinked "Are you going to hit someone..."

SOF's fist flew past her to hit the faceless man about to grab her. As soon as the metal connected the man turned into a shadowy figure. SOF didn't recognize it, but it looked like a cartoon.

Kurisu jumped back and basically into SOF guarding herself.

SOF looked down at her "This place isn't real right."

"How would i know i'm probably more confused than you are... though if i had to guess we are no longer in Japan." She said remaining at least a little calm.

"Not that i was... Nevermind... we should run."

She sighed "Agreed."

With that SOF motioned to the left plowing through one of the men and creating an opening for them both to run. Kurisu was not fast, Probably because her physical training amounted to high school gym. SOF took her hand a bit forcefully and drug her. It may hurt a bit but it would speed her up and slow him down so her didn't lose her. She let out a yip that sounded so pained it was painful to hear. It was not long before the run was cut short from SOF crashing through a glass barrier. To his credit all he saw was an empty intersection. The glass shards shown purple, blue and green as they fell all around. The weird part is that as soon as the shards hit the ground they dissipated. Suddenly The two found themselves in a dense forest, the trees around them oddly looking like modern Japanese business buildings.

"So where are we?" SOF asked with a dry laugh

"Took the words right out of my mouth." She said with irritation in her voice as she pulled her red hand forcefully from SOF.

"Er... Sorry about that, i just didn't want to lose you.

She gave a apathetic nod and rubbed her hand leaning against a tree.

SOF sighed and crouched against the tree opposite to her, intending to take a small break from everything.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:17 am 

Tanya stepped into her apartment, placing the groceries she had bought onto the kitchen sink, scowl on her face. She lived alone here, and that was fine. It wasn't like anyone in the outside world cared about her one bit. They were either too occupied by themselves and their own problems or too selfish to care about someone else. And Tanya was fine with it. If they won't help anyone else themselves, then she wouldn't go out of her way to help anyone else either.

She turned the TV on and her favorite cartoon blared to life. Tanya's scowl was replaced by a genuine smile at that moment. Now this was the one thing she could get behind. All the characters seemed to be so supportive of one another. They weren't selfish, and they cared about someone else rather than just caring about themselves. They were far cry from the real world. Tanya wished she could be a part of their world.

Then the TV started acting funny. There was static and then.....

Then the portal appeared. It was a swirling mass of red, and Tanya felt herself being pulled towards it. Then she was sucked in. She landed on a beach with a thud. She recognized this place. She looked down at her legs.

Her legs were blue.

Which must mean that.....her wish came true. She was in the world of her favorite cartoon. Tanya let out a loud cheer and she raised her fist up in the air. Oh, she'd enjoy this one, all right.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:02 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

C.O.G had once again come home from another damn day of dealing with people. People who enjoyed more then anything, to argue about the damn price of butter. A simple grocery clerk as a supermarket. His life was pretty much dull and mundane as the day was long. How he wish he could just raise alittle hell. Break the chains of minimal wage. Then, he realized how would he pay his bills? Education was out of the question. Could he maybe max out another credit card? He shrugged as he entered into his room, and fell flat on his bed. He knew life was always filled with struggle. There had been no doubt in this, but sometimes. He wanted more, anything, maybe even a little power.

"Ok, lets see. What to play?" He said a moment later as he was steering at his console. Most of the games he had were generic shooters, fantasy based, and even several boring sandbox games. Where he could "defeat evil and save the day." What if he didn't want to save the day? What about just blowing up an monastery, or lighting fire to a village with innocent farmers? Oh right! You could not perform such actions in those games. It's consider evil, and bad. Blah Blah, he could end up becoming a real bad guy, and imitate what he sees. right? He smirked, and turned the power button on to his console...Bad idea. The television twisted into a purpleish glow, and with his finger still planted on the power button. C.O.G found himself transported to a world unlike any he has ever seen before.

He was not sure how long he had been out, or where he was to be exact. All he knew is he had the biggest hangover. "...Where the **** am I?" C.O.G stated as he opened his eyes. What was this strange new world around him, and why did he feel like he was dressed in a metal suit? "...What the **** am I wearing?" He had been indeed wearing a suit of metal, but it was not just the suit. "Master is awake! Master!" Came the high pitch voices of small creatures whom crawled all around him. "We had hoped you wake up, oh how we had hoped!" C.O.G glared. " I am not in Kansas anymore, am I?" He asked. The minions all around him laughed, and heckled. "No not in Kansa master, certainly not in Kansas!" He glared at the creatures. "Do any of you wretched filth have a mirror or something for me?" The creatures giggled, and dragged him to a nearby stream. The sun's reflection off the water brought him the mirror image he wanted. As he peered down into the water. He could get a good look at who he was, and as he did. He let out a deep roar of laughter. The wretched horde in which surrounded him. Let out their own laughter. The Overlord had finally arrived.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:33 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Asterous was finally back at home after a week of dog sitting and he couldn't wait to sleep in once more. Being done with high school, he didn't have to join his sister at 6am to get ready and so contently rolled over when the alarm went off and she trudged up the hall. This was short lived as not twenty minutes later the dog decided it was time for everyone to be up. Bunk beds had there advantages though, no furry friends jumping on you. However, that didn't stop the whines and cries from the floor, as well as annoying paws scratching at ladder rungs, and claws clicking on tile. 

"Nekeyda whyyyy?!" Asterous asked, blindly searching for his iPod to check the time. 6:20am. He knew the dog wouldn't stop until he got up so with a groan Asterous climbed down and made his way up the hall with an overly pleased dog at his heels. 

Dropping into the computer chair and spinning around once or twice, Asterous tried to make the most of it.

"Gooood morninggggg!" He said rather loudly, earning a glare and a halfhearted wave from his non-morning sister. Facing the screen, Asterous logged in and began the usual routine of checking various sites and such until his sister left for school and the headphones could come off. Music blaring, Asterous decided to watch an episode or two of Young Justice, even though he had already seen them all and the list of other shows to watch was ever growing. All set, he was about to click on the play button when the dog once more intervened. 

"I don't want to play right now!" Asterous exclaimed, picking up the toy and tossing it away, only for it to and in a laundry basket. With a groan, Asterous got up and, as per usual, tripped on his own feet and tripped. 

He didn't think he had hit his head that hard, but when he finally decided he wasn't going to be sick from the combined dizziness and pain, the kitchen looked a whole lot different. As in, he was outside, seemingly in some sort of small town. Standing up slowly, Asterous reached up to touch where he thought a bruise would be forming but stopped when he saw his arm. Instead of the short sleeves of his t-shirt, he was wearing some sort of yellow suit thing that covered him from head to toe. Looking down at himself, Asterous was hit with the realization that he was wearing Kid Flash's uniform!

"Okay, I've had some pretty weird dreams, but this is awesome!" Clamping a hand over his mouth, Asterous realized that his voice too had changed before a grin plastered itself on his face. He was Kid Flash! Fist pumping the air and let out a whoop, Asterous wondered how long he was going to be out for so this dream could last just a little bit longer. It wasn't everyday you got to become one of your favourite characters, dream wise or not.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:06 pm 

TehZach1993 sat on his bed, the room's floor was littered with criss-crossing cables coming from his tv, his Xbox One, his PS4 and PS3. There were also his phone charger and laptop on the floor, and there were dirty clothes scattered in front of the door. Zach often proclaimed he couldn't find things if they were neatly organized....but he often would lose game cases and such in the mess just the same. At the end of his bed was a large cardboard box overflowing with novels of varying genres and thickness. Judging by the numerous Stephen King works, one could assume just by looking that this was his favorite author.

Zach was currently playing an online game called Dragonball Xenoverse 2. This game was part of the Dragonball franchise, obviously, of which Zach was a massive fan. In fact Zach often said that it was a tossup between Inuyasha and DBZ as to which was his first anime (at least where he KNEW it was called that. Otherwise it would be Digimon and Pokemon).

He currently was engaged in the World Martial Arts Tournament in game. The game allowed the players to not only create their own custom character, customize various super moves and the like, but it also allowed you to be trained by nearly every Dragonball character in existence to learn THEIR signature moves to add to your own.

TZ1993 recalled how he had gotten a trophy/achievement for training under all the available mentors in the game. Now he was putting it all to the test as he fought against other players.

"Come on...come on....stop dodging!" Zach growled as the opponent kept using instant transmission non-stop. "That is so cheap!" He almost shouted.

Suddenly his screen began to glow a funny color, Zach threw his controller down in a fit, thinking it was an outage or loose cable.

That was when everything went white and he blacked out.

"Urgh...where am I?" TZ muttered drowsily, an excited voice over a loudspeaker rang in his ears: "What's this?! It looks like Goku is getting up!"

"Wha-?" Zach sat upright, and was met with loud cheers from enthusiastic crowds all around him. He was in a circular stadium with bleachers and seats on rows...every seat was full.

Looking around more he saw the words: 'Arcomovani Stadium' printed on one of the walls. "Where...am I?" He muttered, speaking to his surprise in a voice that was not his own...but somehow familiar.

"Did Goku take a blow to the head?! What is going on out there!" the Announcer called out.

"Goku....?" TZ suddenly looked up and saw his completely bald opponent, and no it wasn't Krillin! It was a musclebound man with a goatee, glaring at him with a menacing and cocky grin.

Seeing his reflection in the man's chrome dome, which reflected the sun it was so polished, Goku...or rather, Zach let out a yelp as he came closer and grabbed the guy's head to inspect himself.

"Wait.....this is AWESOME!" Zach shouted, shoving the man away a little TOO hard...and sending him sprawling out of the ring. "OOps...sorry!" Zach said to the unconscious man in genuine apology.

"WE HAVE A WINNER! Goku moves on to the finals!!"

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:32 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Ivan flew around, every now and again changing direction as he did so. Shadow Link and Kallen followed aimlessly for a while until the fairy stopped in front of a sign. "I regret to inform you that think we're lost..." Ivan said as he went back to Shadow Link's side. Shadow Link walked over to the sign and read it, Kallen following.

"Welcome to Arcomovani Isles. Well ****... that's vague and not at all helpful."

Kallen crossed her arms and frowned. "So we know where we are. But where is it? It's definitely not Japan..."

"Forget Japan, it's not earth!" a voice said from a little to their right. the trio turned and saw... nothing? JD shuddered, "Creepy voice, check, yep, I'm insane. or am I just dreaming?" He sheathed his sword and reached a hand up to pinch himself, but stopped suddenly before he could go through with it. "Even if I am insane... or dreaming as the case may be, who gives a skultulla's carcass! THIS IS AWESOME!"

He looked at the sky with a positively giddy expression on his face, which once more made him seem malevolent due to Shadow Link's features. "HELLO WORLD!" he smiled, then started laughing, the echoing undertone making it sound like he was quite evil despite not having evil intentions in the slightest. "heheh... programmer jokes!" he smirked after his fit of laughter. Kallen's frown deepened. "Are you done? This isn't a joyride! We need to find civilization! You know, food? water? SANITY?"

"Sanity, says Zero's girlfriend!" Shadow quipped. Kallen scowled. "We aren't like that! He saw us only as pawns for his personal gain!"

"I was referring to Suzaku." Shadow Link smirked. Kallen stuttered. "I didn't... he's not my..."

"Suuuuuuuuure! Keep telling yourself that. Ivan, don't suppose you know who the creepy voice was?"

"Nope. Do you even know how to use your powers yet?" Ivan asked. Shadow raised an eyebrow, "Well that came out of left field. Nope, not in the slightest. got any 'Hey, Listen!' tips for me?" he smirked.

Ivan made a clicking noise and was suddenly in the form of a dark gray skinned young man with wings. JD's mouth dropped. "Wonderful, more fanfiction references." he managed to say right before Ivan slapped him. "Don't compare me to that goodie-two-shoes fairy again dammit!" Ivan shouted. JD nodded, "Duly noted. so, does anyone have any idea where to-"

A loud roar of voices sounded out to the west of them, and JD shrugged, "And that answers my question. ONWARD!" and he began following the noise.

Within ear shot of Lapis Lazuli was a rather old looking wood dock. It felt as though it would collapse at any moment and the huge, open topped, white, metal, boat with large fishing lines that were connected to the ship was almost comical when taken against the ancient looking dock. Two men were sitting at the docks their bare feet just kissing the edge of the water. They both looked exhausted as they leaned back. The one on the left tip his hat up and looked towards the blistering sun “Barely noon, and we ardy fished out the reef.” He said in a southern but weirdly british accent. “We ain’t gonna meet our quota today.” The other rubbed his neck. “We would were that Tournament going on in Valsh.” He took his hat off and scooped up some of the water dumping it on his head. “Yeah, but it's good fer business, as soon as we get into town with the cargo it's already sold.” He got up and peered down a road “Seems ole faithful is here.” The other man got up as well smiling at the 5 or six bull drawn carts “Lets get to work getting the fish in the carts.”

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 am 

(So i'm technically Co-Gm now, the Blue part in the last post was me. Stupid JD and his being too tired to mention that.)

"So how long are you gonna stare at that stream?" Came a cute but slightly creepy voice to the side of C.O.G. "It can't be that interesting." If The overlord were to look at her she would resemble a stitched doll. Her mouth moved unnaturally as if breaking the stitching that should have been the mouth in the first place. As it was not there was just a dark void whenever she opened it. "I'm Road, Road Kamelot... And my boss sent me with an ultimatum." She put her stubbed hands behind her back and stepped around the overlord glaring some minions away from her "Work for him, and he won't consider you an enemy, don't worry you basically get to do whatever you want. He just wants me to keep an eye on you, tell you what things are off limits and such... Also feel free to ask me any questions i was sent to help you after all." she gave him a wink from her shirt button eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you going to lean on that tree for the rest of your life?" SOF sighed as he addressed Kurisu.

She scowled at him "I'm just thinking."

"This isn't a dream if that's what you're thinking."

"I know that, even if it seemed like the most logical conclusion at first."

"It just doesn't feel like a dream." SOF said.

"There's far more to it than that... I know how I specifically dream and i also know the theory behind lucid dreaming. Taking this as a normal dream, I rarely hear in dream. So a conversation like one that we are having simply couldn't exist. Even giving that the only reason that I believe to only see and not hear in my dreams, comes from my inability to remember it, Those who are not blind do not dream in a tactile sense. I would never be able to feel that tree. Though it could be a lucid dream, most laws of dreaming are broken when you are in control of it. The two issues with that are my lack of control and my lack of certainty. It is not common, unless the person has a disorder for the distinction of dream and reality to ever be called into question. Assuming that I didn't suddenly develop Schizophrenia, then the simple fact that I have said this disproves that its a dream. While lucid dreaming you know that its a dream, and even in a partial lucid dream where you only control yourself and not the world around you, there is never the question of it being a dream. Either you know its a dream and feel trapped in your own head or you don't know and eventually you wake up. God i wish i could scan my brain right now." Kurisu had her hand on her chin the entire time as she paced between SOF and the tree.

SOF closed his eyes for a moment "So the most logical conclusion is that we were sucked into a different dimension?"

"That would be the most logical." She said with a frustrated face "If it weren't entirely impossible, no such theory exists to explain jumping dimensions... at least not adequately."

"Could this not be part of the multiverse theory?" SOF offered

"Even if it is where in that theory does it explain the logistics of jumping between the multiple worlds like some sort of magical rabbit?"

SOF shrugged "I'm sure it is possible scientifically. Seeing as you built a time..." He knew that saying that was probably a bad idea, so he stopped himself. It wasn't in time however.

"Time travel is impossible!" Fire and anger burned in her eyes as she leaned forward aggressively.

SOF nodded slowly, "Look... a lot seems impossible... But just look at my arm." SOF swung his metal prosthetic around.

She calmed a bit but she was still angry, "What does that have to do with time travel!?"

"It doesn't really... Just what this is... Is kinda impossible. This arm is connected to me through artificial nerves."

She took a breath "I don't think I can believe that. We are nowhere near replicating nerves."

SOF rubbed his temples and ripped Ed's shirt off. He now stood there half naked. SOF took a moment to admire his own impeccable abs as Kurisu blushed heavily.

"Hey, Hey, Hey What are you doing? Pervert! Why are you suddenly..." She shut up as she focused on the scarred skin that the arm was connected to. She slowly walked up to SOF "T-To be clear, I still think what you did was abhorrent... but this is for..." She almost said Science or curiosity as she touched Ed's metal arm. SOF grunted slightly as his skin around that area was sensitive. His metal Arm twitched which caused Kurisu to jump.

"Really." She mumbled before running her fingers over the metal proper "Computationally it seems to be mostly steel and aluminium... That must be really heavy."

"You get used to it." SOF said honestly entirely unsure of why he was so used to his foreign body.

She stepped back "I suppose you made your point... but your clothes are actually in pieces."

SOF smiled wryly "Y-yeah... I impulsively thought that i'd just use alchemy... but i don't really know how to do that."

"Alchemy?" She squinted "Something about you is off... like invasion of the body snatchers off."

SOF used his non metal arm to rub his temples "This isn't my original body..." A huge roar cut him off "A crowd?"

Kurisu dropped the subject at the roar as well "We should check it out... might help us figure out whats going on."

"I agree wholeheartedly but lets just walk, would rather not get exhausted."

Kurisu nodded thankful that she didn't need to run more as she started to walk at SOF's side to the crowd.

The walk was mostly silent as the two of them observed the area around them. Soon the trees cleared and their vision was filled with a wall. SOF began to walk along the wall thinking that there must be a gate to get in somewhere. There was indeed a gate, a large one suggesting that vehicles of some sort passed through it. It was also tight with security. Guards with futuristic helmets and assault rifles dotted the entrance. SOF counted around fifteen personnel. He also noted that they looked like the Britannian soldiers in Code Geass. "Stay behind..." He began before chuckling as Kurisu was already behind him "What, i'm not the one who punched a Japanese Shadow citizen thing."

"Fair." SOF smiled walking into the center street

"Get outta the street blondie." Came one of the guards "The walking entrance is over there." He used his thumb to point to a door at the side of the road with two previously unseen guards at it. SOF nodded and quickly made his way over.

"You two on a date to the tournament? Sorry girly but your boyfriend is an idiot its almost over, you may be able to catch the finals."

Kurisu grinned "Well at least you got the idiot half right."

SOF sighed "Can we go in?"

The guard nodded "Neither of you are carrying weaponry or cargo so nothing needs to be inspected."

The doors opened and SOF and Kurisu were assaulted with the noise of moving horses and carts, plus the bustle of people. Something SOF noted was that a lot were not human, cat ears, dog ears, bipedal lizards and even those resembling demons. The town looked like a city state in the 1500's which was in contrary to the men with guns at the entrance. Kurisu looked liked she was about to go up to everything and study it. The boom of the crowd roared again snapping them both out of it "You know i've had a thought." Kurisu mused "It would make sense that we were not the only people pulled here, if there are others we should find them and then figure a way to get everyone home."

SOF squinted "What if they wish to remain here?"

"Why would anyone wish that?"

SOF chuckled "I'm not gonna get into that... at least not now... on your previous line of thinking if other were pulled here too, i'm guessing that its a good bet they are at that tournament."

Kurisu nodded "Right, lets get there quick."

They couldn't really get in the packed Colosseum but there was a hill over looking it that while still heavily populated had areas for people to sit. The combatants looked small from their birds eye view but SOF could swear he was seeing Goku even if that made almost no sense. Kurisu wore a similarly confused face before shaking her head. Then the announcer screamed into his microphone
TehZach1993 wrote:
"WE HAVE A WINNER! Goku moves on to the finals!!"
Both Kurisu and SOF were slack jawed. "He's from a manga wait..." Her eyes went wide and she glared at SOF "Am i from fiction?"

SOF coughed violently as that question hit him with whiplash. He then began to choke on his own saliva leaving Kurisu with a worried and horrified face "Hey, Hey are you okay!?"

SOF nodded and took a breath to calm himself "Y-yeah."

Kurisu sighed "Before you answer my question... I would like a name."

"Oh its SOF... But for simplicity sake just call me Ed."

She nodded "Now Ed answer my question!" Her voice was fierce

"To me you are... You are a character in a game."

She looked defeated for a moment.

"Don't worry you were amazingly written and did amazing things."

"That's not what i'm..." She sighed "Its the implication, I am someone else's thought, but I feel like I control myself, but that would be impossible if i don't truly exist.

"Hey don't worry about it... the way I see it is that, all thoughts spawn universes endlessly, so even if you're inception was someones thought, you yourself are entirely real. You are entirely you, every facet of your personality came from that brain that you study so much."

Kurisu gave a small smile before shaking her head "Its not that simple... but I appreciate it." She looked towards the arena again waiting for the finals. SOF smiled before stretching his arm and doing the same.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:13 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

(( Lol, sounds good to me. If the role play continues to grow with folks. I'll be glad to help if you need it Snake. Sorry about skipping past your next post Tanya in this second round. I don't want you to think i am an impatient poster. I promise that wont happen again. XD -hugs and gives cookie- ))

C.O.G looked up. His eyes illuminated with a red glow. "Work?" He smirked from beneath his mask. "I just got here only a moment ago, and I am already being asked to work for someone." The minions began to grumble a bit as they stalked around the nearby foliage. "This world, does it belong to your..boss?" He inquired as he stood there. His hands gripped tight, and his vision locked upon the stitched doll like being before him. It had been clear he was not fond of such demands. Especially from a damn doll. "Master!?" One of the minions interrupted. "What if we took their offer, and were allowed to do whatever we wished!?"

C.O.G turned towards the minion. "So I can only guess whatever this power is, or whom ever runs the show. Had made you little bastards scared for your damn lives?" The minions all nodded in unison. "Yes!!! Offer, take offer! We want to live to pillage. To serve you our overlord!" C.O.G sighed, and turned back towards Road. "I guess I have my answer." He glared back down towards the stream. "How much power can I have possess in such a place, and what are my boundaries?" Whatever force did indeed control this brand new world. He wanted to make it an ally if indeed it allowed him to do whatever he so desired.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:35 am 

Tanya stood up and walked over to strange people at the other end, eyeing them curiously. She didn't know what to make of them. She could ask some questions to determine what were they doing here. So this was exactly what she did.

"Um, if I you don't mind me asking, who are you?" Tanya inquired, suddenly nervous

She hoped that they were at least somewhat friendly. It would be troublesome for her if they were her enemies in some way.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:26 am 

As awesome as this was, Asterous soon came to realize how horrible this could actually turn out. He was a big enough klutz already, tripping over your own feet or even nothing at all took skill. Add in being able to now run at high speeds and you were just asking for something bad to happen. Asterous couldn't help but think back to high school gym class when they had played soccer. Taking yourself out by kicking your own leg out from under you took talent. 

As the yellow and red clad hero pondered this and considered how bad road rash would be at high speeds, a loud cheer filled the air.

"What the heck?" Asterous looked around himself for whatever had caused the commotion. Walking in what he thought was the right direction (sense of direction was another skill he lacked), Asterous concluded that some sort of event was going on. Did he want to go towards it? Or would getting to know the town, city, whatever this was be better? Large crowds were never a good thing for Asterous so exploring won out. Maybe he would run into someone he knew, or even someone that knew Kid Flash. Asterous had always wanted to roleplay the character and this seemed as close as he would get with that. 

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:45 pm 

"Here it is! The moment you've all been waiting for! Goku versus...Superman!" The announcer declared, to the cheers of the packed stadium. Teh's eyes bulged, while not this particular scenario with HIM being Goku....he HAD wanted to write about a DC + DBZ crossover fic for AAAAGES!

"Looks like I'm living it now..." TZ thought.

"Wowww! Is he strong?!" An upbeat and cheerful voice said within Teh's mind. "W-whoa! Who said that?!" TehZ looked around confused.

"It's me! Goku! I'm not really sure what happened but it's like I lost control of my body but I'm still here somehow!" Goku's voice said in Teh's head.

"Well.....it's good to meet you. I'm not sure how this happened but I promise you I didn't steal your body on purpose. But hey at least it's not a Captain Ginyu situation right?" Zach thought back.

"Oh...well so long as you're not a bad guy and it was an accident I guess it's okay!" Goku replied, naive as ever.

"Anyway, to answer your question...he's AMAZINGLY strong! That's why so many people like myself have wanted to see this sorta situation between you both! You both share a lot in common, being sent from alien worlds that blew up and stuff I mean..." Zach thought.

Zach could practically feel Goku's excitement pulsing through him even though he wasn't at the wheel of this body.

"Well, try to give him a good fight in my place!" Goku said with a slight pouty tone to his voice.

Teh nodded just as Superman floated down to the tiled arena floor. Not forgetting his traditional Japanese style Goku manners, Teh placed his hands together in a prayer form and bowed.

Superman politely did the same, "Like this?" The man wore a rather confused expression on his face.

"Uh...yeah!" Teh/Goku grinned.

The starting bell rang, and both competitors rushed at each other in flight. They collided with a shockwave that tore up some of the tiles. "So...are you the real deal?!" Teh asked, genuinely curious if he was fighting the real Superman...or someone like himself who was body swapped.

"Nah, I just woke up like this!" 'Supes' replied, Teh nodded: "Same here!" before he was knocked down by one of Supes' punches.

Teh hit the ground and quickly dodged another punch which embedded Supes' fist in the ground.

As he attempted to aim a kick at Supes' jaw, he was blasted into the arena wall by Clark's eye beams.

The crowd roared in approval, as Vegeta grit his teeth next to Bulma and Kid Trunks. "What the hell is he doing out there?! That fool isn't even going Super Saiyan!" This was the real Vegeta, Bulma tried to calm her husband down: "Now calm down, Vegeta...you know how he is...he's probably testing the waters with this guy."

"Kick his ass, Smallville!" Shouted a voice closeby, Lois Lane.

"What'd you sayy!?" Bulma snapped at the dark haired reporter.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:15 am 

The Happy RP salesman

The two combatants were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see a dark figure standing near the entrance to the ring. As she brought a hand up and uttered something in Old Archaic, the ring's sides, which each had small runes etched into them pulsed to life and a red haze misted over the area. Clark immediately stopped flying, which confused Goku for a moment until he too was brought to a knee.

"What-What's going on... Can't m-move..." Goku got out before he passed out, Superman soon following.

"Kakarot you FOOL!" Vegeta shouted as he saw the woman who had her concentration on the ring. Moments later there was nothing left of the two of them. Both the Man of Steel and Goku were no more than ashes.

"Well... my work here is done..." The woman said as she left the area.

"And mine can continue..." A male's voice answered her as they left.

Shadow Link and Kallen had been following the shouts of excitement until they subsided, only to be replaced with screaming. Shadow Link smirked. "So do we follow the screaming populace or do we find something else to-fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu-well that answers my question... Hey Kallen? if I don't survive this... tell Ivan to go screw himself." he said as a large flock of literal flying eyeballs started to converge and form Vaati the f***mothering Wind Mage.

Shadow Link felt oddly more powerful yet more insignificant in the presence of the Wind Mage himself. "So boss... What are you doing here? I mean why did you come find me? I doubt it was to say hello and leave me be." JD asked, his head beginning to grow foggy as Vaati's mere presence made it hard to think clearly.

"Quite. I take it this girl... she is indeed a female, yes?"

"Yeah, what'sitoya?" Shadow asked snarkily. What bugged JD was that he hadn't meant to be snarky at all...

"Right... well, in any case, I felt you and Ivan from my abode here and thought I would offer to help you out. That is if it's not too much of a bother?" Vaati asked. He seemed amused about something, but Shadow Link's head wasn't clear enough to realize what was happening. "Not like I can say no to the Fraggin Wind Mage." he commented.

"You know I can hear you right?" Vaati asked, once again a slightly amused tone seeping into his words. Kallen sighed. "Am I gonna be left in the dark forever?" She asked exasperatedly. Shadow Link smiled creepily, "Kallen, Vaati the Wind Mage, Vaati, Kallen. She pilots a mech... It's like a big mobile Iron Knuckle you can operate from the inside."

"Impressive. Perhaps we should find a place that would sell or build one for her use..." Vaati said. JD nodded. "I agree... but where would we find a Knightmare frame around here?"

"There is a stadium not far from here. It is the second reason I was headed this way. Follow me." Vaati said. JD mock saluted in a very sarcastic fashion before they got to a hill overlooking a huge stadium. JD noted that there were people sitting around and some whispers of "death of gods" and "a red haze of some sort". Flying over to one of the people Shadow Link recognized-a shirtless midget with a metal arm and a blonde ponytail- Ivan bobbed up and down. "Excuse me... can you tell us what's going on?" He asked Ed in his tingling voice.

Almost as soon as Asterous decided to explore, He ran into someone who DEFINITELY knew him. "Wally? Is it me or am I in a dream I never want to wake up from?" Robin, boy wonder asked as they saw each other and he ran over to Asterous. "Seriously. could this get any better?"

They didn't have any more time to chat because a hell of a lot of Footclan ninjas from TMNT just surrounded them like someone had planned to ambush them.

"You take the ones on the left I'll take the ones on the right?" Robin smirked as he grabbed something from his belt which extended to a metal staff.

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:44 pm 

The fishermen on the dock regarded Lapis with a questioning eye "Just fishermen." one said as he strained to stand "making an honest pay selling fish." At that moment a man in a very traditional looking Japanese high school uniform, though with messy blond hair walked up. "You seem rather different." He said to Lapis "Human, youmu, demon, you are not. You asked these humble fishermen who they were, but might i ask who you are?" He then pulled a pair of cute pink glasses out of his pocket "Also willyoutryontheseglasses?!" he bowed.

"Work is a loose term to give dogs leashes." She then sighed "Man i was hoping you'd refuse and skewer me, would have made this more dramatic." The doll gets ripped to shreds and a young woman steps out of a purple transparent door in a strapless white dress that cut off in frills just above her knees. She retained her grey purple skin and star patterned scar on her forehead, though that wasn't enough to make her not cute. "As for power, do whatever you want. i'll tell you when you are about to overstep." She walks up to him and peers up into his mask on her tippy toes "Questions handsome?"

The bounded red field took SOF by surprise as he knew what it was. He also knew what came next as the two titans melted. He covered his mouth You've seen worse than a pile of gut! You've seen worse! Even in thinking that, he wanted to throw up so badly. Wait, how does Kurisu... His thoughts trail off as he sees the ghastly look on her face. She put her hands up to her mouth and immediately couldn't hold it in any longer, Vomiting. He looked away from her and swore loudly before grabbing her around her shoulders. Before he could make his escape however he heard someone address him directly. He gave a quick nod with a ghastly face of his own and mouthed the words "Follow me." Even if he is shorter he is able to force her back down the hill and under a tree. She sat down and cradled her legs rocking gently. SOF rubbed her back for what seemed like an eternity. The Quartet of strangers caught up with him so he forced a wry smile. "That was supposed to be a tournament. Then a magic field sucked their life force away until they were nothing but puddles." He remained quiet after that as Kurisu never acknowledged the others, Eventually though she pushed his hand away and stood up wiping the tears out of her eyes "I'm... I'm fine now."

SOF definitely knew that she wasn't fine but before he could really figure out the words to say she had already started away from him. "Kuri..." SOF's breath caught. He felt like it was impossible for him to comfort her with words. He because of this settled with walking beside her and giving her the most reassuring smile he could. He was hoping that maybe she had a direction in mind, but he knew she was just walking away from what she saw. Hopefully we can find a place to rest... maybe i'll talk to her then. SOF mused inwardly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:37 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

C.O.G smirked. "Yes, one simple question in fact. Are you just a generic program created to entertain, or are there actually brains in that skull of yours?" Some of the minions had appeared out from the bushes. The looks of fear still read across their faces like the cover of a book. "Master!? Please do not challenge the rules. We so want to raid, pillage, and murder people!" C.O.G shot a glare in their direction. "You spineless worms." C.O.G turned back towards the woman before him. " Clearly this is some type of virtual reality bullshit, or something more. You! You have to be some damn malware, or spyware right? I mean, how the hell do you explain any of this!?" C.O.G stepped in the direction of the minions. "Evil boss man wants to know something."

The wretched little beasts cocked their heads towards the side. "Yes master!?" C.O.G sighed. "How much memory is stored in your microscopic brains?" The minions shrugged, and scratched their heads. "Memory!? What is memory, wait!" One of them hobbled forward. " We have loads of memories! Like when you burned us alive, or when you mutilated that one noble knight! How about the time we overthrew that kingdom!" C.O.G smacked the front of his helmet. "Dumb-ass mongrels." He turned back towards the woman. "Damn, you really programed these things to be dumb as bricks." He hesitates for a moment, but it only lead to him to throw up his arms in defeat. "Screw it...I'll bite. Ok mysterious figure who I guess is my sidekick now. Where is the closet village I can sick these little bastards on!?"

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:42 am 

Being able to move fast was one thing, and probably not a good thing for a clutz to have, but when that speed affected everything! Asterous couldn't remember when his thoughts had raced this fast before. As he tried to make any sense of the streets he ran into someone he knew...and who also knew him. 

"Robin? Oh wow! This is totally awesome!" Seriously, both of Asterous' favourite characters, together! This was beyond awesome, this was totally asterous!

The moment was short lived as the pair soon found themselves surrounded by a hell of a lot of ninjas who looked vaguely familiar. He heard Robin behind him, the two instinctively having gone back to back. 

"You got it!" Wally smirked back. In a blur of yellow and with the signature cackle of a certain Boy Wonder, the pair easily handled themselves. It took Asterous a moment to get into the way this new body moved, as well as marveling that he was actually fighting as Kid Flash. 

When seemingly the last of the ninjas had disappeared, Asterous heard Robin calling him to watch out. Turning quickly, he had just enough time to duck out of the way as a blade slashed where his head had been not two seconds ago. Something small zipped past his head, forcing the ninja to drop the weapon and allowing Asterous to see the distinct bat shaped object that had done it.

"Nice one Rob!" Asterous said, turning to grin at the boy. "What say me and you try to figure out where we are...unless you've already done that." He nodded to the wrist computer he knew Robin had. 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:37 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Shadow Link had resigned himself to following Kurisu and Ed. He didn't really have anything better to do after all. Against his better judgment he looked over to the tournament area...

The entire stadium was in a panic. Maybe it was a good thing they hadn't pursued that area and had instead spoken with Ed. So now they were just walking around looking for civilization, or at least that's what was on Shadow Link's mind. As they followed Kurisu, they came to a large field which had an ocean within view of the east side, and a town towards the south. seeing a large amount of unconscious foot clan soldiers made Shadow Link smirk.

"Looks like we missed the party!" He chuckled. Ivan noted a certain boy wonder messing with a wrist computer. "Maybe he knows where we are?" He said hopefully. Kallen was tired of taking orders. Straightening up, she walked over to Robin and the soon to be seen Kid Flash. "You two! Know anything about where we are?"

Robin sighed. "My wrist computer says I am still in my room... weird..."

Shadow Link frowned but couldn't voice his thoughts on where he thought he was. It was like someone was forcing him to stay silent. Strange. Once he tried to ask something else, he found he could speak freely. "Anybody know where an inn or a bar is? I am friggin famished!"

Vaati scanned the area. "That small town there will have one." He answered. That's all Shadow Link needed to hear. He started toward the town. Kallen huffed, "Hey! Hey! Wait for me!"

Ivan turned to Ed and Wally and the others. "You guys can follow us! It's no trouble at all! The more the merrier, right?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:54 am 

(Collab With JD: Blue)

“Program!? Were you dropped on your gorgeous head when you were a kid? I am Road Kamelot proud servant to my master, and fully sentient thank you.” She huffed and glared at him “This place is very real, watch.” She plays a piano that fades into existence and hits him hard with an armored door. “Also call me sidekick one more time, and i’ll have to stop being nice.” She smirked a bit evilly before the smirk turned to a genuine smile “The next city is carved into the Versai mountains, My master thinks as them as pests so you’ll get a bit of a reward if you destroy them or take them out.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Ivan and Shadow Link stopped to regard the jumpsuit wearing teenager SOF frowned. Kurisu was still walking without even noticing. He ran up to her “Hey… Kurisu!” She blinked out of her trance like state finally stopping the mechanical motion in her legs “What?” Her voice was neutral almost emotionless, yet with a hint of shaky fear. “Could you wait up a bit? For a little information gathering.” She nodded just slightly and leaned against a nearby tree. SOF felt like she was a closed door right now. He had no idea what to say or how to talk to her, but he didn’t want to leave her like this either. Maybe she needed someone of her own gender to talk to her. She seemed a bit guarded around males. He immediately backed off and left her be for a bit. Kurisu did speak to the group “We should go to the next town like the creepy white skinned elf says… But! Once we are there we are all talking about who we are and where we are from, got it!” she said firmly.
SOF walked over to Shadow Link and Kallen “So, before we go, I want to ask something… mostly of her.” He pointed to Kallen “While i respect Kurisu for her strength and intelligence, She seems to be shutting everything out… can you talk to her and try to cheer her up, she’s a bit guarded with guys.”

Kallen sighed. “Sure. I know the feeling to an extent… Lelou-Zero was closed off alot too sometimes. Something I wish was different...” She answered. Kallen walked over to Kurisu. “Hey… how you holding up?” she asked awkwardly at first, looking over at the young genius.

Kurisu glanced up at her and squinted “Who are you?” was her bland and neutral but again shaky response

“My name is Kallen… I don’t really have a good answer for that...” she laughed lightly. “I only remember being rescued by Zero, then BAM, ending up with the soot colored elf guy over there… crazy, huh?”

Kurisu put a thoughtful hand to her chin “We’re similar then… I was talking to a crazy man and then suddenly another crazy man with a metal arm.”

“You mean shortstack over there?” Kallen laughed.

SOF Suddenly felt really irritated for some reason but couldn’t place it, so he pushed the thought away.
Kurisu laughed “Yeah, Shortstack.” She then whispered “He’s really nice though.”

Kallen sighed. “You’re lucky, I have a bad feeling about sootskin and his purple bat cloud boy...”

Vaati smirked and yelled “I can hear both of you, you know that, right?” which caused Kallen to frown, but since she had never heard of Vaati prior to now she wasn’t scared as much as she should have been. “Come on, we should get into the town before nightfall… if there is even a night here...”

“The sun has gone down a bit.” Kurisu said “So i assume that there is a night, the bigger question is how are we going to afford food and room with 6 people and none of this land’s currency?”
She then finally gave a small smile and mouthed thanks to Kallen.

Shadow Link smirked. “Currency huh? I can create fake coins depending on what kind of currency it is… if I remember the stories right...” he remembered the Manga had Shadow Link creating rupees that disappeared upon being used for a certain period of time.

“Great now we’re criminals.” Kurisu sighed before SOF interjected “Look, that, or we starve… besides we can make it up to whoever we swindle by doing a favor for them or something, then again what if we get caught?”

Vaati sighed. “Look, even if we get caught, which we won’t, I can sustain the fake money as long as we are within 10 miles of the coins in question. If they find out, we’ll be gone before they know.”

Kallen frowned. “So like she said. Criminals.”

Shadow Link wanted to refuse so badly but once again he was being compelled to just do whatever it took to survive and not argue. I am seriously going insane… something is very wrong here! He thought trying to figure out why he was inclined to be so mischievous.

Kurisu squinted and rubbed her chin “I really don’t want to do this, but, if it is just this once then i’m inclined to agree, as long as we come and pay the innkeeper back at a later date… somehow.”
SOF nodded “It shouldn’t be hard to find work, this is a semi fantasy world from what i’ve seen and most of us have a lot of good skills to be adventurers.”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:09 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

It had been another night of tossing and turning. A night filled with staring at the glowing red numbers of an old digital clock, as they slowly changed from one, two, three, and so on. For Shadow_Heart, every time she went to bed it was like this. Even if she was exhausted, after she crawled into those sheets, it was like a switch had been flipped and energy ran through her. Making it damn near impossible to fall asleep. The only way she fell asleep, or at least 95% of the time, was when she finally passed out at some point after midnight, nearing one or two in the a.m.

Glancing at the clock on an annoyingly regular interval basis, first, it read 10:14. Then, turning her back to the clock which sat on a stand by the bed, she lays on her side, now staring at the wall. She forces her eyes shut, trying to somehow will slumber to take her, to let her body relax. But try as she might, she continues to stay wide awake, tossing and turning, throwing her stuffed animals to the floor and shoving her blankets down to her waist.

Now laying on her stomach with her head turned to one side so she wasn't suffocated by her pillow, hair sticking to her face due to the sweat that covered her brow, she glances at the clock again. 12:28. "Dammit, all!!" She kicks her foot against the mattress, shoving her face into the pillow and groans, wanting to scream, to yell out in frustration. There was nothing she could do, as she didn't want to wake up the dogs, or her parents. Especially since they had to work the next day. So, all she could do was wait for pure exhaustion to take over.

Laying on her back, she looks up at the ceiling, tears of fatigue and annoyance drip down her cheeks to land in her hair and then to her pillow. The image her eyes take in was blurred, from both crying and the darkness of her room, the only light coming from the blasted alarm clock that now read that it was after two o'clock. Her eyes itched, and little by little, her lids slowly drift closed, so that finally she drifts off, purely and utterly depleted of energy.

But of course, sleep never seemed to last for her, and she was once again awake, laying curled up in a ball under the covers of her bed. That oddly felt a lot more squishy than she was used to. And...was that the scent of...lilacs? She didn't have lilacs in her room. Not that she remembered. That was not something to be concerned with at the moment though, as she just laid there. Not wanting to get up, it was too early. Or...was it?

Finally residing to pull the covers down from over her head, she looks to the window, seeing that the sun was barely even up. "Yup...to early..." She stops then. Her voice...was not her own. Too childish sounding and a bit high pitched. Squeaky. And now that she paid closer attention, the room she was in. Was not her own. It had a rather old-fashioned look to it. The bed she was in was a large queen sized bed, much bigger than her twin at home. Everything was made with wood, and there were no posters of anime characters or cards of Pokemon stuck to the wall. Her dresser was replaced with a smaller one, all her knickknacks were gone. Her desk, her laptop, even the hated alarm clock...all gone.

She jumps out of bed, surprised by the landing, it seemed further than it should have. When she looks down, she almost fainted. She was so short! Well, she'd already been short, but, this...it was like, KID short! The gray night tee she'd been wearing had changed too, into a white dress like thing, with long flowy sleeves, and a yellow scarf that wrapped loosely around her neck. And...her...chest...was so FLAT!!! Frantically, she pats her body down. Boobs. Gone. Hips. Gone. Butt. Gone.

Eyes wide, she turns to look into a conveniently placed mirror and screams. She was not...well, herself! Instead, a small childlike image stood looking back (she guessed about four or five), with large blue eyes, long white hair done into low pigtails, and the strangest looking hat on her head. It reminded her of something, but at the moment she couldn't quite remember. Not with the state she was in right now.

She had to figure out what was going on. And so, with an abandon of all caution, she runs to the exit of the room and throws open the door. And, much to her guessing, outside was just as different. Instead of the side room that held her T.V., gaming systems, couch, and other assortments of items, a long hallway with doors identical to her own could be seen, and to her right was a staircase that led down to an open first floor. From the railing, she could see a large bar like spot, and there were six large tables set with chairs. There were people down there, none that she recognized.

As she stared, she felt panic resound in her chest. What was going on? She had to get out of her. Running, she almost trips up as she suddenly began to float down the steps, though comes to a crash landing at the bottom. In a hurry, she gets to her feet, ignoring the laughter of large burly looking men at one of the table, and flees like a deer from a hunter, taking no time at all to find the exit. And she doesn't stop there. She continues to keep running, until she gets to the center of the supposed town she was in, breathing hard, turning around in circles.

Coming to a halt, she began to cry. Why? Why was this happening? Was it a dream? Yes...that had to be it! She closes her eyes, and pinches herself, before hesitantly opening them again. The same view of a stone well, surrounded by stone buildings and a dirt road portrayed itself to her. Her hands go to her cheeks, and the tears come harder, as she falls to her knees. She didn't move. She didn't think. She just knelt there, for who knows how long, as the sun, which she thought was rising earlier, steadily sank into the horizon. People drifted past her, people pointed. But she did not care. Next to her was the fountain well thing, and she looks at her reflection in the gently rippling water again.

That's when she realized who she looked like. Jirachi. Only, in a human form. Jirachi, the wish granting Pokemon. Though she had tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes, she couldn't mistake her appearance for anything else. It was a long shot...but maybe...maybe it would work. Taking a deep breath, she closes her eyes and mumbles to herself. "I wish...I could go home..." She didn't dare open her eyes yet. But after a moment, she couldn't hold herself back any longer, and finally, cracks her eyes open. And of course...it wasn't home. She was still staring at her reflection in the well. And as she looks in the water, small circles form on the surface as tears silently fall from her eyes once again.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:24 am 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

C.O.G found himself once again lost in a moment of confusion. After being slammed to the ground by a door that somehow came out of nowhere. C.O.G stood up slowly, throbbing in pain. "So...that was real..owwww!" How the hell, what the ****, ok now i am ****!!" He glares at her for a moment or two. "So full destruction without any repercussions correct?" He sighs. "Alright then. Shall we destroy an entire village for the hell of it?" He smirked beneath his helmet, and lead his army of minions towards the town in question. He still was a bit unsure about the world that existed around him, and he couldn't shake the feeling. That there was more then met the eye to this little strange girl that was to be his partner, but he was given full reign to do what he wished.

So with that concept in his head. He decided to start the whole show with a bang. There was indeed some form of village carved into the mountains above him. Now from what it seemed. He might of may be assaulting some form of fort. Due to the fact that his MINIONS! Had the damn intelligence level of a damn 3 year old. Scratch that, 3 year olds are smarter then his minions. He thinks for a moment about his task of assault, and comes up with the best plan he can. "Minions!" Charge in there screaming from the front, while I sneak up and take all the glory!" The minions cheer. " Yes, Smart idea! Minions shall end our enemies lives for our master! To battle Minions!" In a thunderous roar of cheers, and laugher. They storm up towards the town, and C.O.G just stood there and watched. " I wonder if they can re spawn..."

H.P. Lovecraft