All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:22 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Spinning around at the sound of people approaching, Asterous was ready to defend himself again should the need arise. He didn't recognize either of them...which wasn't unusual, his area of expertise in recognizing characters was very slim. 

He hadn't the slightest clue where they were, after all this place wasn't exactly familiar and he wasn't in his own body either. Everything about this was weird. At the prospect of following the others, Asterous paused. On one hand, he had no idea who these people were, where they were, or even what the hell was going on. Following total strangers did not sound like a good idea. Ont he other hand, it didn't appear as though any of them really knew what was going on so maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea. If they stuck together maybe they could figure something out. Overthinking as usual, Asterous shook his head to clear his thoughts and followed after them.

Robin next to him, Asterous lightly nudged him with his elbow.

"Don't suppose you've got anything in your belt to eat?" He hadn't realized it until now but a hunger was slowly building up, one of the consequences of having super speed. A thought then struck the speedster. Turning his attention to his right glove, Asterous felt along it until a compartment opened. Thankfully it was stocked and the speedster could hold off the worst for now. This would definitely take some getting use to. 

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:06 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Shadow Link shrugged at the thought of swindling someone for food. Wait... WHAT??? that was amoral... and he was okay with it? This would bear investigating. He sighed and began to walk toward the town. "What are we waiting for? I can't be the only one hungry right now, can I?" he asked the group, ignoring the feeling of guilt for actually wanting to swindle someone for the moment. Kallen sighed. "Is food all you can think about?" she asked, sounding irritated. Shadow Link shook his head. "Nope. I am thinking about a lot of things actually. like what to say once we sit down and try to figure out where we are."

Kallen nodded. "At least you aren't a complete idiot." she mumbled. Shadow Link decided to ignore that for now. Best not to anger a girl who knew martial arts AND could pilot a Knightmare frame far better than anyone he knew. Other than Zero of course.

As they neared the town, Ivan flew on ahead. "Is that... crying?" he jingled. Shadow Link caught up with him, closely followed by Kallen. As they neared the sounds of sobbing, Shadow Link gasped. "What the hell... a Jirachi gijinka?" JD said once he found the source of the sobbing. "hey kid... you gonna be okay?" he asked trying to comfort the crying girl.

Robin shook his head when Wally asked for food. "Sorry. We can follow this group to get a free meal at least..." he said as he put away his Bo staff. as they met this "Jirachi" character, Robin asked the question that was on some of their minds. "What's a gijinka?"

"Oh sorry... the English term is Humanization. she's a Pokemon... but a human form of one." JD explained.

Robin nodded. "So that's why she looked familiar... I knew Jirachi was a Pokemon. just wasn't sure why you said gije-gihg-giwhatever..."

"Hey Jirachi... do you need anything? we were just about to look for an inn and some food if you want to join us?" Kallen bent down to the girl's height.

Deep within the Fortress, a structure that was built in the center of the Arcomovani Isles, several people were seated awaiting their Overseer. It was the name they had given the man in charge of this world. He finally approached the table.

"I am pleased to say that phase one went off without a hitch. We will now proceed with phase two. So you all have your orders. Don't disappoint me." The Overseer said calmly as he sat down at the table in his Fortress.

"Tch... What kind of idiot do you take me for? Disappointment isn't in my vocabulary!" One of his subordinates laughed.

"Then you have nothing to worry about." He smirked back. It was the kind of smirk that was a no nonsense look, but it was also intimidating.

"Except the stick in your ass." Another person seated at the table muttered.

The room got deathly silent.

"Oh relax, it was a joke." The person whom had spoken up lazily reclined.

"Id appreciate it if you didn't joke like that." The Overseer frowned. "Unless of course you want a slow and painful death."

"Naw, I'm good." the offending party yawned.

"Good. You are all dismissed for now. If I have need of you, I will call for you." The Overseer dismissed his subordinates.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:54 am 

I should post more interest checks...

Road regarded most of the overlord's antics with an annoyed look. She sighed deeply "While this is idiotic, If you must know, there are points of weird demonic energy portal things that seem to correspond to minion type scattered seemingly randomly around. I assume that that is where you will find more minions... as you call them." The town wasn't that well defended, though his minions had trouble climbing the sheer cliff faces that dotted the town. The townspeople put up a valiant defense with their pointy wooden sticks. It is clear that they generally have no conflict in this area. As soon as he gets to the town leader he dies on the spot of shock. "I guess that makes you the new defecto town leader, this whole fight has been kinda sad, you didn't even lose a minion."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both SOF And Kurisu didn't say a thing to the Jirachi. They both had this same uncomfortable look on their faces. SOF snickered At Kurisu after a brief glance. "WHAT!? She glared daggers at him
He just smiled "You seemed to be thinking what i was."
"And what were you thinking?" she squinted.
"Just about how weird everything is... and how certain internet websites would depict a human jirachi."
She grimaces and a thin blush appears on her face "I have no idea what you are talking about." She then stomped off into the tavern and SOF quickly followed "Wait what about money?" his words fell on deaf ears as she just walked up to the counter "What currency do you accept here?" Her eyes were a bit scary but the guy just said "Standard coin or raw material if we can bargain."
SOF caught up to her and pulled her away which earned him a glare and a slap.
She huffed "What are you doing?"
"We aren't going to barter with our valuable like a phone for food... i have a better way of doing that." he rolled his auto mail arm "Do you have any paper?"
"just receipts? why?" she looked suspicious
"Just get them out!" SOF says firmly to which she quickly spreads them on a table "In atomic structure how different is paper to gold?"
She blinks "A lot... do you want specifics that might take a while."
SOF nodded "Be as colorful as possible so i can visualize is. From reading Steins;gate SOF knew she was an amazing teacher. Her words connected with him immediately and he began to visualize changing paper to gold. Reforming the carbon. It was hard and he was kind of unsure how to do it but a young voice called out to him at the last second "Like this." suddenly SOF had performed a transmutation, with the red light changing the receipts into a small nugget of gold. "How much will this get us?" SOF asked the guy behind the counter "Food for at least an entire part of soldiers."
SOF grinned "Good becasue one is about to show up, Be right back Kurisu." he smiled and ran off to the group "I got everything paid for and in a much more moral way, so no heavy conscious. foods on me just ask the guy what you want." HE walked back in and ordered some stew before sitting opposite of Kurisu. She had this sheepish glean to her eyes. "Oh come on i know you want to ask."
Kurisu nodded "What did you just do?"
SOF put a finger to his lips "Its called alchemy, but not like the same alchemy that Nicolas Flemmel did, more of a mystical version based upon the law of equivalent exchange... look i'll explain more when i'm not starving."
She looked both disappointed but agreeable "Right... uh after food though full explanation."
SOF smiled and nodded "Of course!"

(I have to apologize, i was forced to move twice in the span of 2 weeks while finding a new job to support myself and jumping though hoops to get my application to college fixed... its not really an excuse but i apologize nonetheless)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:47 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

After having finally calmed herself, Jirachi takes a deep calm breath, jumping slightly when someone speaks up near her. Tears still stained her face as she looked up, surprised to see what looked like a dark version of...Link? And standing near him were a variety of other characters, like Robin, and...a girl, who she couldn't quite put her finger on for a name. There were a couple there that she recognized though, but she was too shocked to say anything at first.

The shadowy Link asked if she was okay...was she really? The corners of her lips begin to tug downward again, chin trembling as tears threatened to fall once more. No, she wasn't okay. She was tired, she didn't know where she was, why she was here, she missed her cat, and she just wanted to go home. After a momentary silence, she shakes her head. No...no she wasn't okay.

The female with red hair then comes over next to her, bending to her height, asking her if she needed anything. Jirachi looks at her, eyes shimmering with tears, sniffling as she wipes away a few tears from her cheek with the palm of her hand. Once again, she shakes her head, though after a moment she second thinks and then nods. Swallowing a bit, she attempts to speak, though her voice cracks at first, from all that crying her throat was a bit sore.

"I...have a room at the inn...I woke up there..." She then reaches out, grasping onto the red haired woman's hand. "I don't want to stay here by myself...Let me come with you...please...?" Jirachi knew that she was acting like a little kid even though she was supposed to be a grown woman, but right now she couldn't help but to feel this way. She was scared, she'd never experienced something like this before...and to be honest, she was more like this than anything else...this was her real self. A scared, timid little kid. Maybe that's why this nightmare she was in had her transformed into the body of a childish little Jirachi.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a couple of the people in the group venture off toward the inn she had woken up in, going inside for some reason. She wondered what they were doing, knowing that she would be able to help with money and food if she told them what her ability was...and once she was able to figure out the basics of using those abilities. "I...I um...can help..." She begins to speak when one of the people, a guy with a metal arm that she was more than seventy percent sure had to be Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, ran out of the inn, saying that he'd gotten rooms and food for them all. She falls silent and only goes inside once the red haired girl walked in, as Jirachi was still holding onto the woman's hand.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:05 am 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)

The overlord shrugged, and pointed towards one of the minions who had returned victories.

"Minion! Tell your brothers, and sisters..if you have sisters..Wait are all minions male? I mean..we do live in a time where game designers need to keep changing the gender of their creatures so that their "politically correct."

The overlord turned towards Road. "Question for you? Does the big boss that controls everything give a damn about political correctness? Like i mean do we have to you know be nice to people? I mean we are villains..at least i think i am..Hell I think i am just doing this because it's fun..eh screw it!" He turned back towards his minions.

"Minions! This shall be our first base of operations! I want it reinforced, secured, and armed to the teeth with defenses. Also any villagers you have not mauled or eaten are to become our slaves!..Also if there is any pretty girls in the village. Their mine! Cause if i am going to prance around in a big black metal suit for the rest of this...game...simulator...alternate universe...thingy! We are going to have some fun!"

He smirked and turned once again towards Road. "Alright sidekick! Let us do evil things and be gay! I mean the happy one...I think.."

One of the minions cralwed up towards C.O.G.S feet. "Master...are we aloud to eat the former town leader?" The overlord nods. "Yes you may! Town leader for everyone!" The minions cheered. "Yay!"

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:59 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Once in the Inn it became quite apparent that they were not the only ones who had woken up in the bodies of fictitious characters. JD and Kallen ordered some food, while Vaati and Ivan used magic to create food for themselves which looked Hylian in origin. Shadow Link took it upon himself to clear the air a bit. "So I'm just gonna guess that we are all from another dimension. I'm not sure if that's the case for all of us actually, unless Kallen is lying."

Kallen choked on her food. "I wouldn't lie about that kind of thing!" She verbalized her anger at being called out like that. Shadow Link sighed. "That's what worries me. And that brings us to the important topic. Who we are, and where the hell we came from."

Vaati chuckled. "I was just a girl interested in Legend of Zelda, and I fainted when I looked up at a weird cloud, then woke up here."

Dead silence.

"YOU WERE A GIRL???" Shadow Link almost had a heart attack. Ivan started laughing uncontrollably. Vaati looked mildly annoyed but otherwise did not act out of sorts. "You know I can turn you to stone, right?" he smirked as Shadow Link stopped freaking out and Ivan stopped laughing. Kallen cleared her throat to stop their dispute from escalating further. "I was about to be executed by the Brittanian military and before they shot me, I blacked out, then woke up here."

JD looked thoughtful. "So if everyone else had the same circumstances happen to them... and by that I mean we all blacked out and arrived here or were sent here through oddly similar means, then the question is... What or where is the Isles of Arcomovani? Anyone got any theories?"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:18 pm 

Kid Flash couldn't help the frown when Robin answered him but followed along anyway. Thankfully he wasn't the only one confused at the sight of what the group found. This Jirachi was unknown to the occasional Pokemon player of a grand total of one game. Seriously, why were there so many of those little creatures? Asterous thought to himself. 

Thinking about Pokemon, specifically the older ones that he knew, Asterous' attention was caught at the mention of food. It was weird how this body seemed to respond to that like nothing else, and coming from a routine of only eating when he absolutely had to it was a strange feeling. Following a few of the others, he got some food and sat down with the rest, not bothering to wait before digging in. If this was going to be a regular thing, and from what Asterous knew of KF it would be, it was going to get seriously annoying really soon. But then again, how often did you get to be one of your favourite characters? 

Listening to the others discussing what had happened, Asterous nodded his agreeance that he too had had similar experiences with blacking out and waking up here, mouth too full to make talking an option. He felt an elbow in his ribs, looking over it turned out this jab had come from Robin who mouthed at him to slow down. With a shrug, KF continued to devour what was before him. When it was safe to speak without choking, Asterous spoke up.

"Is everyone here in similar circumstances than? There has to be someone who is actually from this place, right?" The idea that this entire world was made up and populated by people sucked from their own worlds didn't sit easy with the student turned speedster. If they found someone from this world maybe they would have some ideas to help them. 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:33 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Road twitched in irritation "The... Boss... Doesn't give a damn about whatever Political correctness is... and from what i've observed minions... Don't seem to have a gender." She disappears and a door opens above the overlord, Road walks through and slams the door into his head. "I said, call me road I am no sidekick and this is certainly no game." She then sighed as she returned to a position at his side "What evil things do you have in mind... other than listening to an old fat man scream in pain as he is brutally eaten?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
While SOF And Kurisu were eating they silently listened to everyone. SOF's head was filled, and he assumed Kurisu's was as well. He went over the things said and one didn't sit well with him... Since Vati's story and Kurisu's didn't match. One isn't actually Vati... but Kurisu is actually Kurisu according to their respective stories. He pondered for a moment if this held significance at all. He did go to speak just to make sure this was out there "I was just doing my normal routine... went to play Steins gate and i was suddenly here..." He motions towards Kurisu who also states her story though its a lot more vague "I was talking to some madman about time travel and suddenly he was replaced by this short blonde man." SOF looked irritated for a moment but resists the random urge to say "who you callin' short!" He then sighed a bit and smiled, Before Kurisu stood up and took a deep breath. "Ok... If you'd humor me i think that intrinsically everyone here is from here. Imagine that the bodies we inhabit here are vessels, and that our minds are its captain... What i'm thinking is that our mind was sucked into this world and mutinied to take over the body. That implies something very hard to think about.... that the other owner of our bodies still lives in us. This is just my theory, but i just feel a disconnect with my own body. Certain things happen that never should. I assume some of you have felt it."

SOF nods before pointing to Kid Flash "Though its more a physical thing, that voracious appetite could be both mental and physical maybe?" He then looks away.
Kurisu shrugged "Whether it is or not, i cannot really test my theory, unless i can disconnect our minds... or maybe the better word is souls from the vessels and let their original host fill it again."
SOF bit his lip "uh... that sounds like it could kill one of us."
Kurisu grit her teeth "I understand that... which is why i didn't suggest we figure a way to do it."
SOF nodded "Fine... thoughts on this guys... and girls... Jirachi?" He is unsure of what gender Jirachi is or if Pokemon even have defined gender beyond Rule 34.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:10 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

They had all gone into the inn, and Jirachi was now sitting by Kallen, quietly. She didn't eat anything, not really all the hungry at the moment. Instead, she listens to each of their conversations, not really feeling the need to butt in or say anything herself. One got the idea to test disconnecting minds, and Jirachi tilts her head...that sounded dangerous. Her thoughts were almost read by another, who stated this fact out loud. They were asked what they thought, and Jirachi looks over.

"Me...? I uh...I don't think it sounds safe..." She gives a small smile, silently drumming her fingers across the tabletop, barely even able to see over the edge she was so small. After a moment she shifts though, and gets to her knees, sitting like that, and it helped a bit. At least her face was mostly above the table edge now. "I um, there probably has to be a reason as to why we're here...right?" She hoped so, hoping that this wasn't all just some random act of fate, and she was no stuck like this.

Glancing around, she looks to the other patrons of the inn, who seemed to not be paying any attention to them. They seemed to fit in with the whole scheme, and Jirachi couldn't help but wonder... Tapping on Kallen's arm, she points to one of the big, burly guys sitting in a corner drinking from a mug of ale. "What about one of them? Maybe they would know...?"

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:30 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)

C.O.G smirked beneath the shadowed vale that was his helmet. His eyes, a bright crimson shade of red. He knew that the woman had been correct about this " all knowing master". However though. He also knew that for what ever reason he had been pulled into this dimension. His place in this world was rather uncertain. He turned once more in the direction of his female counterpart. "So what would I like to do first? Besides destroying this village?"

He asked as he glared up at the sky. A slight hint of doubt resonated in his voice.

"Can i meet him?"

This was a question that C.O.G would only raise once as he stood there silent. His eyes sizeing up the world around him.

Meanwhile one of the little green hobs of disturbed little bastards of a wretch crawled up behind C.O.G.

"Master! We found something interesting!" The creature reached for C.O.G.'s hand.

He turned and shot the creature a wicked glare. "Before you touch me with your little filthy paw. Tell me what you found!"

The creature hesitates for a moment as it pulled it's hand away from C.O.G

" Something powerful master, something old!"

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:39 am 

The Happy RP salesman

"Can ya' meet 'im?" A heavy accent says as an apparent catholic priest walks up to C.O.G. "For you were made from dust, and to dust you will return. Road... ye' are wanted! My apologies, Overlord, but you are going to need a fair bit more... shall we say... finesse... Before the Overseer gives a flyin' frag about yer' ass!" Alexander Anderson smirked, his canines prominently showing themselves.

Road turned to the blond man that had just addressed her “I’m rather glad you got my name right this time, Anderson…” She said in a bit of a bitter voice, before sighing. “Boss wants me right? So you’re gonna take over with handling the Overlord?”

“Right you are! Was expecting more of a scuffle, but I’ll take what I can… Is that a fat old man being eaten by goblins?”

“I would give you a scuffle, were I not in the process of hoping to get back to my normal duties.” She smiled a bit before sitting on a translucent stool.

Alexander smirked again, “Seeya lassie! So… Overlord, tell me about yerself. What drives you? Ambition? Power? Or are you just an old fool thinking, “Hey this might be fun, let’s kill and plunder for no F**king reason until we exterminate everyone.” His smirk turned to a frown, “Because that… **** me off.”

Road began to play a haunting melody on the piano before she is swallowed up by a diamond patterned purple door.

“Hey, look who decided to show up!” A figure said from the main room of the Fortress off to the side of the table in the center of the room. The man at the head of the table was half hidden in shadow. “Road.” He greeted with a word. “I have a job for you.”

She now in her doll form put her stubby cloth hand to her head and smiled a creepy smile, “I came as quickly as I could, Master~” She added a bit of affection to her tone She then paused to let him continue.

The man frowned a bit, but in the shadows only Road would be able to see it. “I want you to go find me someone who can build a certain item… are you familiar with a… Knightmare frame?”

“I have heard of one… mostly from your musings… but as your will it will be done.” she started to play the piano again.

“What! You’re playing favorites again aren’t you? I could do this in 2 hours and you’re letting a goddamn PUPPET do it at her F**KING leisure???” One of the people sitting(thankfully far away from) Road shouted. “Did I say I wasn’t going to send all of you?” The Overseer implied.
A man with blue hair and a mad grin rose from his seat. “How conscious do they need to be?” he asked smirking and cracking his knuckles.

The Overseer smiled. “Alive, Grimmjow. Otherwise, I couldn’t care less.”

“Hail to the chief!” Grimmjow mock saluted.

“Dismissed.” The Overseer said an ever so small smile on his lips.

A door appears “This Doll requests you to walk through that door… as we are starting with something else… or rather someone else i’ve been meaning to investigate… not hit, I know that that's hard for you to grasp but, we are gathering information first.”

“So we can separate our bodies from our souls… Or live? I vote live.” Ivan said. Shadow Link looked over where Jirachi had pointed and saw that there was a man sitting alone as opposed to the group of burly men huddled together. He also had a cloak covering his… her? Body? Interest peaked. Walking over to the figure, Shadow Link Asked “Come here often?”

“Not for you I didn’t!” a decidedly female voice said under the hood. “What’s a being from the twilight doing in this place anyway?”

“What the… how did you-” Shadow Link started only to be interrupted.

“You are leaking dark magic, also I happen to be somewhat familiar with darkness. Follow me if you want answers.” And in three seconds, there was a dark portal next to the figure, which she walked through. “Guys?” Shadow Link looked to the group with an unasked “are you coming?” before stepping into the black circle.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:00 am 

For a moment Asterous felt that all too familiar feeling of having said something and then having everyone completely ignore it, making the student wonder if he should have spoken at all. Keeping his head down, the speedster focused on the table, his foot tapping under it as he listened to the conversation around him, not feeling the need to participate. When the idea that their current body's owner could still be there, overpowered by them, KF had a full body shiver.

"That sounds freaky as heck." He muttered, loud enough only for those closest to hear. The speedster froze (for maybe half a second) when he was addressed. He simply shrugged at the suggestion made, not really wanting to test any theories, especially when he would be the test subject himself. Asterous let out a sigh of relief as the attention was shifted away from him, Jirachi having spoken up. Following where the pokemon had pointed, KF wasn't all that surprised when Shadow Link approached the figure and received a dark portal for his efforts. 

Asterous looked to the others in the group when they were beckoned to follow. 

"Is it just me, or did this come up at a very convenient moment?" KF asked, eyeing the portal suspiciously. It just seemed too easy that the answers they were looking for would be through a dark portal that some stranger opened in the middle of an inn and was now telling them to go through. I mean, it's not like they had all that many options at the moment, and getting his mind separate from his body with a high risk of death didn't sound like a good way to go, no matter how desperate they were for answers.