All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pirates Life for Me!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:29 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

(COLLAB POST)
BOLD text = Asterous

"Oi listen! I got no quarrel with you!" Antony tried to reason with her, only to have to dodge a sword strike to his noggin. "Listen I just-" another sword swipe, "Snuck aboard to-" dodged another one, "Borrow some apples and maybe a few oranges!" He dodged a flurry of them that time. "Scurvy is terrible with the crew!" Antony said defensively.

Natalie had no pity for the pirate before her, cutting him off each time he tried to explain himself. She had no love for his kind, and wouldn't tolerate them sneaking on her ship, scurvy or not. "A few less of your kind would do us some good." She said upon hearing his pathetic excuse, swinging her sword at him once again.

Antony brought up his sword scabbard and blocked the blow, a clang resonated throughout the supply room.

"Whoa..you're pretty tough for a girl!" Antony said excitedly.

Natalie narrowed her eyes at the pirate and scowled. She wouldn't be distracted by his words, bringing her sword around for another blow. But as much as she wanted to ignore the god forsaken words that had come from his filthy mouth, she knew it had gotten to her, she just had to hope it didn't show. Pulling her pistol from her belt, Natalie brought it up to the pirate's face. "Get off my ship, now." She said through clenched teeth.

"I ain't leavin' without-" Suddenly cannon fire was heard and Antony grabbed her and yanked her to the ground just as a cannon ball blasted through the wall and had been primed to take off her head

Feeling the pirate's hands on her as he pulled her down, Natalie heard the cannon ball shatter the wall, and felt the debris rain over them. She was also very aware of how close the pirate was to her, as well as his hand on her. Using her elbow, Natalie shoved him away and scrambled to her feet, glancing quickly from the hole, to the pirate, before turning to leave for the deck.

She felt Antony's hand grab her arm and yank her back. "Heyheyhey! Look!" Antony pointed out the hole to an enormous ship on the horizon. "That is the Queen Anne's Revenge. It's Blackbeard! You've heard the stories yeah?"

Instinctively, Natalie tried to pull her arm back but was unsuccessful in doing so. He followed where he pointed but soon turned her angry gaze back on him "Of course I have!" She spat at him, tempted to cut off his arm right then and there.

"Listen, you loan me some fruit and it'll provide incentive for my crew to view you and your navy boys in a better light...therefore making it easier for me to assist you in handling Queen Anne. If you're familiar with the stories then you know this is probably your only chance to get outta this alive...."

She knew he was right, and hated him for it. Pulling her arm from his grasp, Natalie sighed. She couldn't believe what she was about to say. "Fine. But if you try anything I won't think twice about putting a bullet through you."

Antony nodded and gathered up some apples and oranges in a sack and leaped out of the hole in the side of the ship. When he was hauled back onto the deck of the Poseidon's Scream he showed them all what he had got. "The Commodore actually let me have them...in exchange for assisting them with the Queen Anne."

The crew roared with mocking laughter, "Why would we do that!? They're Navy! And that's Blackbeard over there! We ain't got a death wish!" one pirate said.

"Did you forget I said she LET me have these fruit?" Captain Anthony scowled.

Every pirate on that ship knew better than to argue...who knows....this may not be so bad afterall.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Pirates Life for Me!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:23 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Watching the pirate carefully, Natalie kept her hand on her sword as he gathered up what he needed. When he all but threw himself out of the new hole in the ship's side, Natalie shook her head, muttering something under her breath about her hatred for pirates. Turning away from the hole, she adjusted her shirt and jacket before quickly ascending to the top deck where the crew was already rushing to get things ready for a battle.

"To your stations boys!" She shouted, watching a few men scurry off as she appeared on deck.

"Captain, what are we to do about this one?" One of the ship's lieutenants asked, directing her attention to the pirate ship from earlier. 

"The captain of those mongrels has agreed to assist us against Queen Anne. It's for the best under the circumstances, but I still don't trust them." Both looked to the ship with distaste before turning their attention back to the problem they now faced. The lieutenant knew that something must have happened below deck for the captain to have accepted a pirate's help, Queen Anne's Revenge or not. He knew Captain Nat would rather go down with the ship than trust a pirate, the very scum they worked to get rid of. However, now was not the time to question the decision. They would have a better chance of getting out of this with assistance than they would alone, and they rest of the fleet wasn't close enough to be of any use.

Natalie hoped she hadn't made a mistake in trusting this pirate, but faced with the alternative, there really was no other way. She watched as her men got in position. This is what many of them had been trained to do since day one, and each of them had seen some form of action, that Natalie had ensured when recruiting had happened. She trusted them, trusted they would fight to the bitter end if they must.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:17 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

GREEN=JD
BLUE=Yue

Martin took a swig from his canteen of rum… damn… he was almost out, and hadn’t ran across any suppliers of the stuff in a while. As he heard the lookout yell the traditional land ho, he sighed. Looks like he’d be buying rum this time. Not much else he could do about that. “C’est Magnifique!” he muttered to himself sarcastically. “Not only will I be minus a navigator and chef, but now I have to pay for me alcohol!”

Walking into Tortuga’s bay after seeing off the few crew members who sought to leave him, he hobbled into a bar. “A few barrels of rum for the Neptune’s Guile” he told the men who supplied it to his ship, not noticing someone look over at him at the name of the ship.

Alexandre leaned back in her chair, sipping on her glass of rum and holding a whole bottle in her other hand that hung to the side. She continously tipped the chair back and forth on it’s back legs like a rocking chair, glancing around the rowdy bar full of scoundrels and hookers. She saw a few new people walk in, eyeing them as they grabbed some rum of their own and started to howl at a few girls.

“Well, well. You’re a pretty little one.” The stench almost caused Alex to barf. She knew pirates were at sea all the time, but you’d think surrounded by all that water they’d be able to take a bath once in awhile. One of the new arrivals had decided to take an interest in her, though she was honestly use to the attention. Her bright ginger hair tended to attract someone’s gaze but most of the men in this bar already knew not to mess with her. So, she decided to play around with the new arrival.

“Hi there.” Alex fluttered her eyelashes at him. “You seem new. Where are you from?”

The man chuckled leaning closer to her and took a strand of her hair. She tried her best to keep a sweet smile on her face and not stab his hand to the table. “Just got off the Neptune’s Guile!” The man sneered at the name almost. “New captain was a ****’ *****. Just lost half his crew! Man’s gonna die without us! Right boys?!” The new arrivals began to chuckle to themselves. “Lost his navigator and his chef! He’ll be dead in a matter of days.” He grinned with his crooked teeth.

Alex raised her eyebrows at him and grinned her straight white teeth back at him. “Oh really? Well that works great for me!” She suddenly took out her dagger from her waist, grabbed his hand from her hair, and stabbed her dagger through his hand onto the table. “Why don’t you stay here boy? I’ll be back for you.” She grinned over his howling before hearing the the ship name she was looking for. She narrowed her eyes on Martin and began to walk over to him. She slammed the bottle of rum she had on the counter in front of him and leaned towards him with a grin.

“I hear you need a navigator!”

Martin nodded. “You hear righ’ lil’ lady. Whasitooya?” he asked, slightly drunk. He sat his jug of rum on the table and sighed. “Don’ suppose you are asking fer th’ job?”

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:39 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

"That I am. Are you the Captain I heard so much about?" Alexandre raised an eyebrow at him, before glancing her brown eyes at the man she stabbed along with his 'departed crew'. The pirate was yelling at his friends to help remove the dagger and Alex had to grin. She leaned her back against the bar counter, letting her ginger hair rest on the wood and her chest pushed out. She crossed her long legs and smiled at Martin.

"I'ma navigator. One of the best. I'll keep your ship from sinking, though my last one did sink..." Alex voice softened to the end with a paused her smile falling before she turned to him suddenly with a wide grin before laughing at her words. "I swear that one was not my fault!" She raised her hands in defense with a soft chuckle before relaxing her elbows on the counter behind her and stared out at the rowdy crowd of the bar.

"Long story short. I'm looking for a new crew." She glanced at Martin out of the corner of her eyes. "You're looking for a new Navigator and it looks like your long departed crew mates are going to drag your name in the dirt." She turned towards him fully now, giving him a hard look.

"Let me join your crew." She paused with a serious look on her face before it broke out into a **** eating grin. "I'll buy you some rum!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:27 pm 

Aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge, Blackbeard peered through a spyglass and grit his teeth. "What does that boy think he's doing?!" Edward Teach snarled. "It appears he's joined up with that Navy ship sir...." A snide remark came from his first mate, earning Teach's backhand across his mouth. "I can see that! Man the cannons!" Edward shouted to his crew.

"I'll show them why this ship is the most feared on the seven seas..." Blackbeard muttered.

Poseidon's Scream sailed next to HMS Deviance, the crews eyeing each other suspiciously. "So....what's the plan?" Antony called over to Natalie.

"Can't you convince him to back off?!" One of Natalie's crew asked. Antony shook his head, "Teach is reviled and feared even among pirates....he's not going to listen to me."

"We'd better think of something....here he comes!" Antony's first mate shouted.

Queen Anne was coming toward the Deviance and Poseidon's Scream at a fast pace. "He's going to ram us! Fire all port cannons!" (port is left)

"Use chain-shots! Try to slow them down! Aim for the sails and mast!" Antony ordered. The cannons were fired, and hit their intended target...slowing them down but only slightly.

"Turn hard to starboard! Fire those cannons!" Antony shouted

"It's too late they're already upon us!" The helmsman cried as the Queen Anne rammed into their starboard side. "FIRE!" Antony commanded. The starboard cannons were fired directly into the fore of the Queen Anne. Blackbeard himself stood at the fore of the ship, not even flinching when the cannons tore through his mighty ship.

"Fire all starboard!" Blackbeard roared, the Navy crew braced for impact as Queen Anne's several cannons fired directly at them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:24 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"Aye! All hands on deck. Battle stations men, and be quick about it!" Commanded the First Mate in a thunderous voice. The doors to the hull of the ship had flown open. Armed crewmen dressed in nothing but their skivvy's stormed the main deck. Like clockwork. Each man had a role on board the Sea-Witch, and they knew their roles well. A gunner and loader to each cannon. A spotter in the crow's perch, and an armed marksmen beside him. Riflemen holding an assortment of matchlocks, blunderbuss, and loaded pistols prepared for boarders. The sounds of yelling echoed out into the night. "Ensign!" The first mate called. The Ensign begun to inspect each man's station. His duties. To make sure each man was in their proper places. Down to the letter. Not one single hair was to be out of place. Once he had been satisfied with his inspection. He reported back to the first mate. He saluted. "Sir!" The first mate saluted back. "What have you Ensign!?" The Ensign stood in parade stance. "After thorough inspection. It is this Ensign's report that all crewmen are as they should be sir!" The First Mate nodded. "Aye. As you where Ensign!" The Ensign once again saluted. "Thank you sir!" The First Mate returned the salute.

"Captain!" Called out the First Mate. "Aye!?" Responded back a figure who stood at the helm of the ship. His hands wrapped tight around the wheel. The First mate approached the man. Known to him and the crew as Captain. The First Mate saluted. "Men are at the ready sir! What are your orders!?" He waited, his hand still raised in mid salute. "At ease John. I think I will address the crew today." The First Mate nodded, and returned to a more casual stance. "Aye Captain." The Captain released his hands from the wheel. Which allowed for the First Mate to take over it's steering. Robert,the name in which he has become known for across the open seas of the Caribbean. Descended down the steps. A sudden gust of wind. Smacked into him. It shook the Captain a little, but he remained a stoic presence. He could tell the wind had picked up. Even his men had started to shake from the cold. To be fair it was a just before sunrise.

"Alright lads!" He yelled out. "You did well. Training exercise pulled off to the letter. As always." The crewmen nodded, and continued to stand by their stations. "I know these last few years have been a nerve racking experience. We've lost a few good men, and believe me when I say that. Each one of you is worth 10 men. That is why losing even a single one of you. Is a tragic lost in it's self" He strolled the deck. Each man met his gaze. "Our operations abroad has brought us it shares of success and failure. Hell. We have even been fired upon by our own Queen's navy." He sighed. "It is worth it though. For I believe our mission will be successful. This is why I have a surprise for all of you fine lads." At that moment, he pointed out towards the rising sun. "Aye! In the distance. The town of free men. The home of thieves, and kings. Nassau!" The men cheered. Nassau,Bahamas. The legendary bastion of all Pirate kind. A place where men who belonged to no crown. Lived merry,drunk, and free. Captain Robert smirked. "You deserve the rest." So their sailed. By mid morning they arrived at port. The atmosphere of a booming pirate town was quite a sight to be seen. Even as their ship made dock. Robert could feel the gaze of several fall upon him and his crew. It was a rare sight. To see Robert's ship in a port town like Nassau. Few knew man, but the rumors of his crew, and ship had become quite a story. Nothing compared to the legends like Captain Kid, Black Beard, or Black Bart. Even with the knolwedge. Bystanders couldn't help but watch the gangplank as it was lowered downward towards the dock. "Well lads. Welcome to a little slice of heaven. Get your fill, and enjoy your time!'

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:34 pm 

Natalie could see the suspicion in her crew as the pirate's ship sailed next to them. Ignoring one of the men's mutters about dirty pirates, she called over to the pirate. She shot a glare to the officer who shouted to the pirate about convincing Blackbeard, even she knew that wouldn't have ended well. Heck, it probably wouldn't have started well either. Turning back to face the pirate she called over.

"If we can slow his ship down enough, we can get away..." Before she could finish, the Queen Anne's Revenge was within cannon distance and approaching fast. The helmsman turned the best he could in the short time, lining up as many cannons with the approaching pirate's hull as he could before the order was given to shoot. 

Natalie watched as the blast did minimal damage to the great ship, swearing as Blackbeard fired his own cannons directly at the Deviance. Bracing for the impact, Natalie held fast to the wheel, feeling the ship being torn apart. She could hear their own cannons booming back, as well as the cries of men hit by the incoming rounds.

"Why did we ever leave the fleet behind?" She cursed, taking control of the wheel in the absence of the helmsman. She knew if they could slow Blackbeard down, they could get away and bring the fleet around, though she also knew that this would not be an easy fight no matter how many ships.

"Ready yourselves men!" She shouted to the men left on deck, the Queen Anne's Revenge was getting closer and a possibly boarding was becoming inevitable. 

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:38 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Martin began to think it over. "Some rum, ehhh? Such generosity cannot go unrewarded!" A grin of his own appearing as he held a hand out to shake her own. "Tell you what I'll do. You pay for me rum, and I'll throw in a little extra in yer wages if ye' can find me a chef. Deal? O'course if ye' want to join me crew I'm going ta need a fair amount of rum!"

He laughed rather loudly, revealing his teeth, which were as clean as a pirate could have them considering all the rum he drank. Not necessarily horrid smelling, but he did have a heavy smell of rum and gunpowder. He turned back to the barkeep and said, "By the way, thank ye' fer putting my previous navigator in his place. I like you already! So why don't we take a look around me ship after this? Get you acquainted with the Guile?Barkeep! a round for me and me new navigator! The lady can't work on an empty stomach!"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:31 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Alex shook his hand happily, before turning to the barkeep with a grin. "Another bottle of rum!" Before turning back to her new captain. "I can find you a good chef." Alex paused, thinking of maybe who she could grab and convince to join a pirate crew. She knew a few of the people here but not well enough. She may have to do a little more work to convince a new chef to join but she'd be willing to go the extra mile if it meant a little more coin in her pockets.

"Oh? That was your navigator?" She grinned towards the distraught men who were arguing about whether to pull her dagger out or not. She decided it was time to get her belonging back and she left her captain for a minute, sauntering up to them. She leaned over the table, grinning at the man whose hand was still stuck. Before he could spit or take a jab at her, she quickly grabbed her dagger and pulled it from the table and his hand. He yelled in pain and held his hand close to his chest. "Thank you for holding onto this for me." She whispered seductively before wiping the blade and placing it back at her waist. When a few men tried to get in her way as she turned around, she quickly put them on the floor with a quick jab of her knee to the inside of their thigh. Their knees went weak and the sharp pain at the pressure point she jabbed sent them to the ground with a groan.

She stepped over the groaning men, while the others glared at her and began to take out their blades. "You're dead ****ing." They spit at her and she just grinned.

"As much as I would enjoy playing with you and your little friends. I got a ship to get acquainted with." Alex winked at them and as one of the men took a step forward, one of the parlor girls hit his shoulder with a fan to grab his attention. He jerked around wide eyed at the beauty who blinked her eyes at him with a grin. He seemed puzzled but couldn't him his eyes roaming her before he quickly shook his head and turned around to see that Alex had disappeared with a soft growl. He scowled at the parlor girl who only blinked at him with an innocent smile before sashaying away.

Alex stood by her new captain, watching the men pick up their injured ex-navigator and walk away before glancing towards her captain. "I don't think I ever caught your name?" She gave him a wide smirk. "Let's go see the beauty! I miss being on a beautiful ship."

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:13 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

There were a strange aura which hung over Nassau. A aura in which Robert could not explain. Indeed this was one of the largest port towns in the Caribbean. One that represented the true freedom for all pirate kind, but something was indeed not right on this day. Robert could tell, but again he could not name it. Even with that sense in his head. He had ordered his crew to sell off some of the extra cargo that they had accumulated through out their months at sea. Yet he had also advised them to be careful. As he knew they needed a good bit of rest, but at the same time. Their lives were in his hands, and he would not let this wretched place be their undoing.

"Captain?" Inquired Robert's first mate. "Yes John." Robert responded. "You seem off today. Is there something wrong?" Robert shook his head as he clasped his hands tight upon the railing of his ship. His eyes fell upon the town. "No, things are as they should be my friend. All as they should be." His first mate was not convinced. As he too had placed his hands upon the railing next to his captain. "Sir, we did not come here for just gold and cheap booze. Did we?" Robert smirked, and let out a soft chuckle. "No, I can not deny we did not." He hesitated for a moment, but then continued in his response. "There is a man here in port. That I must see about some business. Business that for now I must keep from the crew." He stopped, and turned his attention on his first mate. "It is after all a fair day for a merry little stroll along the beaten path. Would you not say so?" The first mate returned the glare. The bushy eyebrows above his eyes twisted, and formed a expression of disbelief that resonated across his face. "Aye, I guess that be a fact."

Later that day. The Captain had indeed made his way into town. The stench of alcohol permeated through out the province.He did note though. The obscured eerie sensation in the air. That caused the even a hardened sailor like Robert to of made sure that both his pistols had been equipped within their respective holsters. "You lad! You have any spare coin for a lost soul!?" Called out a bigger whom smelled of foul rum and ****. "Indeed I do." Robert handed the made a few coins. "Aye! Bless you lad!" The man said as he placed the coins in his ragged pockets. Robert already guessed where those coins would go, but he had already be good and dammed. Might as well be a patron saint too of beggars too.

He continued to make his way through the town. He did not really know where he had to be. Just a rough concept of it he had guessed. "I told you for the last time woman! You are not welcome in my tavern. So take your whore self and go.." Gunfire interrupted the man's words. As he had been sent flying into the railing behind him, and tumbled to the ground dead. Robert watched this from a far. A hoot and a holler echoed out from the building in which that man had been shot from. "Is there anything else you wish to say to me mate!? Anything at all!?" Screamed a woman whom stepped out of the doorway of the tavern. Dual pistols clenched tightly in her hands. Robert smirked. Captain Anne Bonny. Notorious mistress of all things wretched, and unladylike. "You there!" She called out to Robert. "You just going to stand around, or are you going to buy my damn drinks!" His contact of all people...

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:25 pm 

"Men! Prepare to board!" Antony cried to his crew. "WHAT!?" They responded in unison. Blackbeard cackled, "The boy's gone insane with fear..." he snarked.

Captain Anthony pulled his first mate aside, "Listen, the rest of us will..distract the Queen's crew...while you climb up in the rigging and cut their main sail loose."

The first mate, a man named Thomas..nodded in response nervously. "Aye, cap'n."

"We won't leave you behind...you have my word." Anthony assured him. Anthony brandished his sword and a pistol, "Lets go!" The crew cheered as they all leaped overboard, swinging on ropes to the deck of the Anne.

"These pirates are absolutely mad!" One of Natalie's crew muttered.

The crew of the Poseidon engaged the crew of the Queen Anne in an all out duel for survival. "Yo, old timer!" Anthony spat at Blackbeard, the latter who turned around with a look of amusement on his face.

"You do realize you've sentenced your crew to a grisly death...don't you?" Edward Teach chuckled.

"If you're so sure of yourself then let's see you fight me! You've got nothing to lose then!" Anthony charged Blackbeard with his sword, the notorious pirate captain of the Queen Anne's Revenge blocked his blows with an enormous cutlass which Anthony could've sworn he wasn't holding a mere second before.

As their blades clashed, Anthony brandished a flintlock in Blackbeard's face and pulled the trigger.

To the crew of the Deviance and Poseidon's Scream..what they saw next had them horrorstruck.

The wound should've been fatal instantaneously, but Blackbeard still stood there with a wicked grin on his face...as the wound healed before their eyes.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:52 pm 

Natalie watched the pirate's crew board the Queen Anne's Revenge, wondering if they were that brave, or just horribly stupid. Hearing the comment on them being "mad", she couldn't help but nod. However, as much as she hated pirates, she couldn't just leave them now that they had helped her own crew out. Shouting to her own men to assist the pirates on board Blackbeard's ship, Natalie found herself fighting side by side the dirty men as they fought for their lives against the notorious crew. 

She helped one of her own men with a particularly tough pirate, managing to knock him overboard with the aide of the other pirate captain's crew members. A brief nod to him had all three scattering to continue the battle. It wasn't long, or at least it didn't feel like long, before the found of a flintlock going off plunged the majority of the three crews into silence, all turning to the source. Blackbeard stood with a seemingly deadly injury to his face, but instead of falling to the deck below the old pirate simply grinned as the injury began to heal. A few members of his crew laughed before turning their attention back to the invaders. 

Natalie had seen her fair share of disgusting things and odd events in her time on the sea, but this one was new.

"What the hell?" She muttered, eyes still locked on the rapidly healing pirate's face. That shouldn't have been possible. Men didn't simply walk away from something like that, not even pirates. Something was clearly wrong here, and whatever it was, Natalie felt they didn't stand a very good chance against it. She quickly sought out the other pirate captain, hoping he wasn't planning on continuing this seemingly suicidal attack. They needed to get away, plan, regroup, maybe figure out what the heck was going on first.