All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fnaf Rp # 3
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:37 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Bon Bon mostly listened to Funtime filling in Ballora, interjecting from time to time with his own comments. He was glad they had found one of their own, for a little while Bon Bon worried that they had been the only ones reassembled. 

As Funtime and Ballora traversed the halls Bon Bon motioned for Funtime to lift him up so he could whisper in his ear. 

"What do we do if the others, you know, find out about this?" The puppet asked, referring to their past and the possible monster that may have followed them.

-x-x-x-x-x-

Hearing the familiar greeting, Toy Bonnie turned towards the source and grinned.

"Foxy! Mangle! Fancy meeting you here!" The blue bunny laughed. "I was until I found Plushtrap here. What about you guys? Find anything new and exciting?" Toy Bonnie tried holding back most of his excitement but much still leaked through. 

-x-x-x-x-x-

It had been with a few difficulties involving missing parts, nosy humans, and lack of proper equipment, but Ennard had managed to crudely piece together the Scooper. It was nowhere near as nice looking as it had been before, but it would hopefully do its job. Part of the wall where the machine had been attached now lay crumbled on the floor, exposing the wires and piping in this area. Ennard wasn't entirely sure what to do with this just yet, but in time something may come up. Instead, turning his attention to the sparking security camera, Ennard began reattaching wires in an attempt to reverse its feed and allow him to see out without others seeing in.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:52 am 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Plushtrap tried to hold in a groan. Great more of them, He thought to himself. He didn't speak. Whether because Toy Bonnie introduced him already or if he just didn't want to, no one could really tell.

Mangle followed Foxy and smiled as she saw Toy Bonnie. " 'Hoy!" She said, merrily. She glanced at the smaller bunny and instantly thought he looked adorable. She let out a near imperceptible 'aww', but did nothing else to show what she thought of the little animatronic.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:18 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Funtime Freddy well we will have to see if they have found anything out about us Funtime Freddy said following Ballora through the halls and if they do know about it or find out about it we will have to wait and see how they act towards us when we find them again" Funtime Freddy knew that the other animatronics may not know how to act towards them if they did find out about their past but these animatronics that they had made friends with may also have done things that they had regretted doing. Funtime Freddy walked the hall in silence for a while until he looked to see Ballora was gone just great we just found her and she disappeared Funtime Freddy started to run in the direction he though that he saw Ballora go in he stared to hear voices up a head and the slight sound of Ballora's music box. Funtime Freddy went around the corner to see Ballora up ahead he also saw other animatronics ahead of her "Ballora wait up" Funtime Freddy called to his friend he had forgotten that she was attracted to sound. Funtime freddy nodded at Foxy to indicate that she was a friend of theirs he was still hoping that the animatronic that he had met before did not ask anything else about them.

Freddy looked at the animatronic that called herself Baby that's funny we met one of your friends told us about you all he went to find you all but I think me and Toy Freddy can help you Freddy followed Baby to the room she had said that she had found her friend Funtime Foxy you said that they activated by light I'm sure that if we work together we can move them into the hall in the light and if I may ask can you tell me anything about you and your friends I just would like to know more about you guys before I can fully trust you all and even if you have done Something that you regret I'm sure it can be that bad". Freddy saw the the animatronic named Baby stop and look at the ground and not move for awhile "are you okay is it something that I said if it is I'm sorry and you don't have to answer me" Freddy watched Baby for awhile and heard her say that it was nothing that he said it is just that their past is something that they do not like to talk about. Freddy understood there were things that he did not want to tell anyone unless it was his friends Freddy looked into the room they had stopped in front of to see a figure near the doorway it looked like foxy but it was the same colors and design of Funtime Freddy Freddy and Toy Freddy grabbed some of the animatronic and pulled it with Baby's help pulled the animatronic out into the hall. Freddy and Toy Freddy stood above the fox animatronic as it moved a little bit before it activated Baby knelt down beside the fox animatronic and hugged them Freddy could see thet they missed each other.

Foxy was listening to Toy Bonnie when his attention was turned to a sound coming down the hall it sounded like music it was getting closer to them what ever it was "Does anyone else hear that Foxy turned towadrs the hall behind him to see another animatornic coming towards them he then heard another voice yell at the one coming towards them Funtime Freddy Bon Bon funny running into you again who be this." Foxy pointed his hook towards the new comer who had stopped just infront of him before Funtime Freddy could answer the new animatronic introduce herself as Ballora. Foxy Smile at Ballora then looked at funtime Freddy so you found one of your friends did ya"

Rusty continued to check the cameras but the room was getting a little hot so he decide to go for a walk through the resturant he saw a light on in one of the closed rooms ahead Rusty turned on the Walkie Talkie on and spoke into it "who ever in in the room in the main office hall please turn the light in the room off you are making it easier for the animatronics to find you." the light stayed on and no one answered Rusty "Did you not here me the light in the room you are in will let the animatronics find you faster I do not care what you are doing but use the flah lights I gave you to use for light" still no one answered him Rusty got mad enough to walk up to the door and pull the door to the room open to find no one in it. Rusty Turned the Walkie Talkie back on "where is everyone people answered this time saying who they were and where in the restaurant they were in" Rusty waited a while before answering "So no one was in the room by the security office none of you left that light on also did anyone here me calling them when I was asking about that" Rusty was scared when everyone replied by saying no none of them had heard him that entire time Rusty returned to the office were he felt safer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:16 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Plushtrap stayed silent, probably pouting, and watched the interaction.

Mangle smiled at the animatronics and even did something similar to a wave to the one called Ballora.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:07 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Bon Bon wasn't exactly satisfied with Funtime's answer but let it go for now. There were more pressing things to deal with at the moment, like Ballora's sudden disappearance. Bon Bon couldn't do much, being a puppet after all, but that didn't stop him from glancing around in all directions and straining to hear anything that would point them towards their friend. He was jolted when Funtime went around the corner, having been turned the other way, but a grin broke out on his face when he saw Ballora up ahead. 

Toy Bonnie turned his attention to the new comers. He had never seen animatronics like them before, though one looked an awful lot like Freddy, and the puppet on his hand looked a lot like him! The two blue bunnies stared at each other as Foxy spoke.

"This is great!" Toy Bonnie finally said. "What about the others?" He asked Funtime. "Any sign of them?" Bon Bon shook his head. 

"Not yet. How many animatronics are hear anyway? This seems like a lot for one location don't you think?" Of course, the actual size of the establishment wasn't yet clear to him, but even than...

-x-x-x-x-x-

Having caused a shower of sparks to rain down from the camera, an irritated noise came from Ennard as he tried to figure this out. Suddenly a noise from outside caught his attention and forced him to retract his hands from the mess of dangling wires. Slinking into the corner behind the new Scooper, he waited and listened. It sounded like a guard of sorts, calling for him to turn out the light for fear of attracting the other animatronics. If he could, Ennard would have laughed. He didn't fear them. Let them come.

When the footsteps and voice faded, Ennard reemerged. Casting a glare towards the closed door, he set back to work, crossing wires and cutting others. From the junk piles in the room he found a monitor and managed to connect it to the mess. With a dark chuckle, Ennard backed up from his work as the light came back on on the camera and the screen came to life, showing the office from the very screen the guards were watching from. Step one complete, onto the next.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:58 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Foxy looked around at the other animatronics and laughed at Toy Bonnies reaction to Bon Bon "well it has been great catching up again but Mangle and I were on an adventure it was nice to meet up but I really want to continue this adventure before it becomes 6Am". Foxy walked off down one hall he waited for mangle to follow him this was just his nature he was a pirate and so was mangle no matter what she looked like.

Freddy watched the two animatronics when he finally spoke up Freddy came beside Baby and asked her if they could talk he pulled Baby off to the side and started to talk to her Freddy just wanted to know more about them but Baby did not really want to talk about it. Freddy then took Funtime Foxy off to the side but they did not remember much all they could say was that they were found by Baby and him and then they were in the hall and that was all they knew Freddy did not believe them but he let it slide for now but he wanted to know more about the sister location animatronics but they told him everything he already knew.

Funtime Freddy nodded at Foxy he like to meet up with them but he also needed to leave he then turned his attention to Toy Bonnie we still have to find them Funtime Freddy liked the reaction Toy Bonnie had when seeing his Pal Bon Bon he gave a little laugh which caused the face plates to shift out of place and back to normal "the names of our other friends are Funtime Foxy and Baby she is the leader of our group". Funtime Freddy looked over at Ballora he was glad that he had found her becasue she was one of his best friends and he did not know what he would do if anything ever happened to any of them or how they felt about him if it was the same as he felt for them.

Rusty sat in the office he did not know what to do but it would be day soon and they all would leave and he could go home for the morning and not come back here until the night shift again he hated the office having so many people in the office with him it was over heated and cramped. Rusty looked over the cameras just to make sure the animatronics were in there areas and that the investigators are in no danger but Rusty needed out of the office again becasue it was to hot in there Rusty stood out side the office and leaned against the wall outside the door to the office it was a lot cooler out here then with the people in the office. all Rusty could think was why had he gotten this job after everyone else that had applied for this job quite within the next day but no he just needed the money couldn't find a different job anywhere else he just had to work here. Rusty sighed this job was going to kill him some day didn't know when but it would.