All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:08 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

Blinding multicolored lights spewed from the ground. It was like a mini version of the Aurora Borealis. The one difference being the ooze like bubble forming on the ground. The bubble began to separate into two bubbles. Then shape into vaguely human-esc figures. Sweat pured off of Fio's brow as she struggled to keep the connection going. Then just as soon as it started it also ended with tow male like figures appearing, Though one with vague female features on her face and the other with sharp intelligent eyes hidden behind glasses (These are your Characters!)

Fio began to speak hiding her exhaustion as best she could while holding herself with the cadence of a queen "Welcome to the land of Aethlesora. I, Its ruler have summoned you here, because i have been in desperate need of help." She paused for a brief moment "I'd like you both to become part of my royal council and my personal two person army." She felt off she had meant to summon more than two... It was strange that only two had shown up though she couldn't possibly complain, "If said conditions aren't compulsory enough I am willing to negotiate with you."

They were in a throne room the two standing at its center 20 or so feet from Fio whom stood just at the base of her massive chair. There were five guards, two with magical long swords and shields at the bottom of the steps, wearing light armor. Two at the top of the steps to her throne in heavy magical armor with lances. And one at her side, very light armor and similar features to Fio, giving the impression of being related. He held a brilliant elvish bow, with runes inscribed on its ancient looking wood.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace