All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gaia Xeros
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:57 pm 

Medals: 3
Best Group RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

He looked at the burning labs. He listened to the screams of those inside, being burned away, dying. He saw the smoke lift up into the sky, as the fires danced in front of him. He thought of how many were in there, and how many were now gone from this planet. He had thought of all of the death he had caused, all of the sins he had just commited. How he had just damned his soul.

And he smiled.

--------

"So, we take the town, keep everything in it, AND you pay us?"

"Hmm? Yeah sure whatever."

The bald man, a leader of a group of bandits called The Reds, shook his head. He had enough of dealing with this weirdo for the time being. Coming out of nowhere, ordering them to do stuff...the only reason he stood for it was because the pay sounded excellent. He walked off, leaving his employer to himself.

Said employer was smirking to himself, overlooking the town from atop a nearby sand covered hill. An absolute giant of a main, atleast eight feet tall, with a long wild mane of fiery red hair, with a beard to match. Dark skinned, his body was covered in a brown cloak, protecting him from the sand. A pair of binoculars were up to his eyes, being held by an arm that showed considerable muscle.

"The setting is within sight. The actors are coming together. The party is about to begin!" He laughed, putting away the binoculars, showing blue eyes and a strong and hardened face.

"I have spent WAY too long putting this **** together but man OH MAN I KNOW It's gonna pay OFF." He continued, sounding like an excited child on Christmas morning, a pretty odd fit with his deep and guttural voice.

"The courier appears. Gives package to the hunter. They find the boy, protecting him from the bandits due to honor or payment. Then it begins." He muttered to himself, an odd sense of relief filling him. A recently formed plan, one put together to solve a problem older than a decade. He held high hopes in his heart for it, and he knew it would work.

"..Speaking of." He said, holding the binoculars back up, focusing on a small figure. It was walking towards the town, off towards the side of the man and the bandits he had hired.

"Here comes the man of the hour."

----

A boy walked though the desert, gripping the side of his arms. He looked behind him, a worried look on his face. He had depressed looking brown eyes, with short and messy brown hair. His face was small and soft, innocent. But it was touched with a look of sadness and fear, like he was constantly worried. To add to that, he was rather small, just barely five feet tall.

He looked forward, squinting his eyes. Even if all he ever knew was desert, he never got used to it, as the sand tried to get into his eyes. Along with that, the sun was in just the right position to be shining in his eyes. "This is the wooooorst." He whined, his voice sounding weak and small.

He took off his two small olive green vest, which was covering a black t-shirt. And he placed it on his head, trying to block the sun. "And now I look dumb. Great." He frowned, pulling on his blue jeans as his brown boot covered feet walked him forwards, even if they wanted nothing more than to stop and take a nap.

"Come on.... just a bit more, there's a town right there." He encouraged himself, taking a deep breath. He had been walking all day, trying to find a town to stay at. Traveling without a camping set or the like was a pain in the butt, but he didn't have anyway of carrying one, so he was forced to find other sorts of shelter. Which, in this blasted out desert of a planet, was not a thing he had found to be easy.

"Finally, here." He said, taking a breath of relief, setting into the town. A small looking town, covered with wooden buildings, it looked like something out of a western movie. People were going around and about, going about their business. Some obvious looking bandits, some people working, and others just walking around. It was rather peaceful, which made the boy smile. Last town he had visited had a bad case of "buildings on fire", so a rather calm one was a nice change of pace.

"Well, let's hope this place doesn't get interesting."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Gaia Xeros
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:24 pm 

At the same time, a man in either his late twenties to early thirties was walking into the town, a large duffel bag ganging against his back from the handle he held it by over his shoulder. As he silently walked through the town, a kid bumped into his above average height and average build, and fell down as a result. "Ow, sorry-" the kid stopped, starting up at his face. The man's face was a bit rough around the edges, gruff to a degree with a nose that seemed to have been broken in a couple scraps. What really drew the eyes were three points. The first being his brown eye, fixed in a sharp gaze as if he was glaring at the world. The second being the burnt skin on his forehead, in the shape of a cross. And the last being the fact his left eye was covered up with bandages, the loops hidden under the disheveled mess of brown hair on his head for the most part. The kid gulped, frightened of the man who seemed to be scowling at him.
That is, until the man bent down to help him up. "You alright?" The man asked, the kid nodding. Smiling slightly, he payed a hand on the kid's head. "Good, go on, no harm done." Standing up straight, he kept walking, dusty brown long coat flapping around his steel-toe boot-clad feet. Beneath the coat was a pair of brown cargo pants, tucked into the boots to prevent sand from getting into them, and a gray shirt. This man was Alexander Leons, or Alex for short. And he is but a courier, here to deliver a package.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:50 pm 

Medals: 5
Animal Companion (1) Longest RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

“Mom, let me go!”

“Sorry, I don’t answer to prisoners,” the woman crowed cheerfully. A while back, a tall, muscly brown skinned woman dragging her skinny kid through town in a headlock might have attracted at least some cursory attention, but ever since Larissa Knox and her gang of bandits had claimed the town as their roost, the townspeople had sort of accepted it as the norm. She pulled the kid- a boy of average height and sandy blond hair- out from under her arm and unceremoniously dumped him on the ground. “So, what number is it now? Five failed run away attempts? I mean, come on, kid. If you’re gonna run away, at least actually do it. I raised you better than that.” Larissa considered for a moment. “Also, stop running away. There, that’s probably the responsible parent thing to say.”

The boy stood and dusted sand off his pants. “Sorry for getting sick of constantly getting shot in the face.”

She held up a finger. “Hey, I don’t appreciate that tone of voice, squirt.” After a moment of consideration, she said, “also, you’re grounded for three months.”

This normally would have held a lot more clout, but Larissa usually forgot about her attempted punishment after about three days. Not to mention there was very little to ground someone from out here. Nevertheless, Andrew huffed and crossed his arms as the woman swept away. It was, to be sure, not one of his best days.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:57 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

In a town, a building with good crowd of inhabitants was busy at work. It was basically a saloon, but scarcitiy of ingredients for alcohol made it more a water bar than a place people went to drown their sorrows. It was a place to get shelter from the sun even if one wasn't buying any drinks, so it was popular even with the lack of "real" drinks.

Inside the relatively bustling building, a group of people sat at a table, which looked somewhat poorly made. It was sturdy and held things well enough, but it was ugly and quite obviously stuck together purely for function and not style. The men in the group were telling tall tales about monsters they'd taken out, settlements they'd saved, and other such heroics. Anyone with an average amount of cynicism would pick up on the exaggerations present in the boasts.

"I'm tellin' ya man. Last thing I took down was a doozy. It was twelve stories high, and made of radiation!" One of the hunters, a lithe, messy-haired man named Garret, boasted. He made his claims more dramatic by waving his glass around for emphasis, then set his arm down on the table, the makeshift metal gauntlet on it clinking against the wood.

"The hell is radiation?" One of the other hunters asked. None of them were scientists, and hadn't heard of the term before. Garret himself had read it in a book about a week ago, gaining just a rudimentary understanding of what it was.

"It's like a death aura. If you go near it, you die." Garret spoke in a very matter-of-fact tone, and took a long drink afterward. He sounded quite sure of himself, and had a completely straight face.

Still, the other hunter was skeptical. Nobody could kill something that killed you just by getting near it, surely. It wasn't a believable story at all. "Then how the hell did you manage to kill it?"

Garret put his cup down, and without skipping a beat, he answered. "I died."

"Garret, come on," The hunters had now figured out he was bullshitting, though they were most amused. Not a day went by that they all didn't boast about fictional monsters they'd slain.

"What? I got better." Garret shrugged. He was playing it off well, though his poker face broke and gave way to an amused half-smile. If given the chance, he would've continued his shenanigans, but the hunters' goofing off was interrupted by another at their table.

"Alright, guys. That's enough. Everyone, trophies forward." One of the other hunters demanded. It was time to compare their recent hauls, which most of them didn't actually have. Monsters in this area were growing scarce, driven off by people and growing settlements. When nobody set anything forward, the hunter sighed and crossed her arms. "Really? Nothing?"

Garret raised a hand, and when he caught her attention, he asked a question. "Does the radiation count?"

"No," The other hunter spat out.

"Damn."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:32 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Alright! I'm gonna head into town, set things up." The red haired man said, putting away his binoculars.

"...The town. We are about to attack?" One of the bandits asked, a concerned look on his face. "What if, like...one of us attacks you?" He asked.

There was a moment of silence, a dumbfounded look at the red hair man's face.

"I'm eight foot tall. My hair looks like friggen FIRE. I thank you for the concern but if one of you attacks me it HAS to be on purpose." He replied sighing and shaking his head. "Anyways, wait until I give the signal. Which will be fire. That's the hot stuff you don't wanna touch! Normally, I would not feel the need to explain." He could not help but chuckle when he saw the glares he was given. "Okay, girl! come on now!"

"Ja." A voice answered, a small figure moving though the bandits. A young girl, with brown hair reaching down to her shoulders, with brown eyes. A cloak was also on her, protecting her from the sand. "Gehen wir." She muttered, as they made their way into the town
---

"This enough of a trophy for ya?"

And suddenly, a giant metal bat skull was slammed onto the table in front of the hunters, the red haired man resting his arm on it, a giant smirk on his face. "Now, this baby? One HELL of a fight. Flew miles up into the air, shards of metal shooting from it's body! Saw it take man's head clean off! Now, the secret? These guys shoot metal that are harder than the metal their skeleton is made out of, so if you can get one of the shards...well, then you get the best trophy a the table!" He explained

All of it a total lie. Well, such creatures DID exist, over in North America. They flew with the Snake Dragons. This skull, though? Just something the man got from a friend of his.

"....Well, ****. You win. What's your name, stranger?" One of the hunters said, looking over the skull.

"Girien!" The man replied, with a hearty chuckle, patting the skull. He waited before his continued, knowing what was gonna come next.

"...THE Girien?"

"What? No. A Girien. I dunno who you are talking about. But he sounds incredibly handsome and strong. But, I'm not here to brag, that's just a nifty extra. I'm here to talk to my good friend!" He smiled, turning around and slamming a hand onto Garret's shoulder.

"Garret! What a surprise seeing you here! IF I had knew you would be here, I wouldn't have hired some one to send you a package. Anyways, may we talk in private?"

And before Garret even had a chance to respond, Girien picked him up with a single hand and walked him off.

"So. Don't mean to be a bother. But the thing I wanted you to take care of. It is here. In this town!" Girien told him, sitting him down in a corner of the saloon, finding himself a chair to sit down in. Despite being a giant of a man, and obviously some one with an agenda, he gave off an aura of friendliness. "I mean, I'm sure you can take care of it! You're resourceful. Just wanted to give you a heads up." he smiled, nodding his head. "Remember, our deal is simple. You make sure everything goes the way I want it to, and I'll give you a monster to fight that will put everything the rest of them has fought to SHAME."

---
Suddenly, Alex would find some one pulling on him. The brown hair girl that was with Girien. "Dort drüben." She said, pointing at the saloon garret and Girien were at. "Garret." She added, her voice having a deep German accent. She then proceeded to drag him along, grabbing onto his jacket.

This was stupid, she didn't want to do this. WHY was she doing it, she wondered? Could she trust Girien to keep his promise? She stopped her thoughts, at the saloon. "Hier." She said, looking at Alex, than at the Saloon, walking away.

She would now go back to the bandits, and wait. This whole idea was stupid, but she was interested in seeing where it would go.

------
"**** me and everything I have ever said." The boy thought, as a woman begun talking to her....son? As soon as he had finish hoping nothing interesting would happen. Normally, he would ignore something like that...but mentions of "getting shot in the face' concerned him. A lot, in fact! "Just ignore it Alan just ignore it just ignore it." He told himself, gulping. He would just walk past the scene, and go on his way.

"U-uh...M-madam?" He asked, his voice barely a whisper. "What no this isn't walking away." He cleared his throat, speaking up a bit. "M-Madam! I-I don't think you should....s-shoot people i-in the face!" he said, his face a deep red, a mixture of embarrassment and fear. Mostly fear. Like, 90% fear. He was realizing this was an awful idea.

"...J-just an idea?" He added, wanting nothing more than to disappear into thin air.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:20 pm 

Feeling someone pulling at him, he looked down and rose an eyebrow when he saw the obviously peeved young girl pulling at his sleeve. He might not know much German, just enough to ask for directions or threaten someone, but he could sense how irritable she is in her tone, as she all but grumbled her directions. What really got him though was that she knew who he was looking for. What the hell? Before he could question her, she was already leaving, practically radiating irritation. Odd. Walking into the bar, he headed for the nearest table, which happened to be where Garret was a little bit ago. "Hey, do you know where I can find a guy named Garret?" He asked.
"Yeah, that's him over there," a guy replied, pointing over at the talking duo.
Looking over at them, his visible eye twitched a little. At the sight of Girien, the person who asked him to delivery the package, talking to Garret, the person it is for. Glaring, he put down the bag to pull out a package. Returning the bag to it's 'slung over shoulder' position, he pulled his arm back in front of his chest. To the shock of some patrons who were watching, he threw it like a frisbee. At Girien's head. After that, he started walking up to them, annoyance in his eye. "Dammit, if you were just going to meet up with him anyway, what was the point of making me deliver it?" He questioned. "Making me waste time I could have used to deliver for people who can't travel from town to town."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:43 pm 

Larissa blinked when she heard a voice- at first she thought she might have imagined it, but after a moment she located the source- some midgety kid she'd never seen before. She staring down at him as he babbled along. She stepped forward, looming over him as she inspected him. This intimidating gesture essentially silenced him. Then she laughed uproariously for an uncomfortably long time.

"Kid," she finally snorted, "I wouldn't worry about too much. He'll be fine!" She tousled the boy's hair in an affectionate manner, then stopped abruptly. "And don't go poking over people's business around here, you hear? Especially not mine." She took a knee in front of him. "I'm the boss of this town, so wise up!" Larissa stepped back and swept off somewhere, probably kicking up a lot of dirt in her dramatic exit.

After a moment, Andrew said awkwardly said, "I don't actually get shot in the face." Usually, he silently added. "That was kind of an exaggeration. Thanks for your concern, though. I'm Andrew. What are you doing around here?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:48 pm 

eyy, senpai!

The sight of the skull drove most of the hunters into a stunned silence, Garret included. He remained quiet until Girien's hand crashed into his shoulder, the act nearly knocking him over. His chair wobbled, and he caught the side of the table to try and steady himself. "Goddamn, man. You gotta watch that arm," He grumbled in protest. The few moments he still had seated were spent rubbing at his shoulder, trying to ease the soreness that was left by the slap. And then, to his momentary surprise, he was plucked away and carried off.

"Oh, welp. Guess I'm going for a ride. See ya, nerds." Garret spoke in a deadpan to the other hunters, who were still all fawning over the skull, as he was manhandled by the giant. He soon found himself on the ground again, and he took a seat, leaning back in his chair and kicking a leg up onto the table. He nodded at Girien's heads-up. "Huh, that's pretty convenient. Saves us a hell of a lot of trouble," He answered. "Don't worry yourself, mate. Things are gonna go smooth. That monster of yours better be a damn good hunt, though."

And then, breaking their conversation, an unconventional air delivery came in. Garret furrowed his brow when he saw the box strike Girien's head, but remained seated. Silently, he waved at the courier, but otherwise stayed out of what he was sure was going to be an oncoming argument.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:10 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alan, who was now white as snow, placed his hand up to his chest, in silence. He begun to push on his chest a bit, as color returned to him.

"...Okay, now that my heart has restarted." He sighed, taking a deep breath. "Why. Why did you say something to the scary lady." He asked himself, scared out of his mind, sure he was about to be killed. Or beaten up. Or looked at in a mean way. Or any number of awful things! Considering the possibilities, he wiped the dust off his face, laced there by the bandit woman's overly dramatic exit.

"Uhhh...I-I"m A-Alan." He stuttered, turning to Andrew, finally realizing he was being talked to. Or at. "Uhhh....Looking for somebody. About this tall...last I checked, probably about this tall now..." He said, using his hand to gesture about four feet, then around five and a half. "...How much do people grow in six years..." He quietly asked himself, trying to figure it out He shook his head, returning his attention back to Andrew.

"Anyways, he would be 12 years old, goes by Zeke, black hair. You...Wouldn't happen to have seen somebody like that, have you?" He asked, his voice a mixture of desperation and knowing the answer was no.

----

"Don't you worry, it's gonn-GAH" Girien yelped, as the package hit his head and sent him tumbling out of his seat and crashing to the ground. "Oh...hello birdies" He groaned, sitting up, a bit wobbly. His eyes were spinning, the the package hitting pretty hard.

He shook his head, turning his head to look at the courier. "I didn't know I was gonna be here bef- at all! Totally unplanned! Plan it, I did not!" He said. A total lie! and a not very good one at that.

"Anyways here you go nerd." Girien said, throwing the package on the table in front of Garret. "Written instructions, incase you forget. A book, about how to fight better! A cd. You probably don't know what that is. And some money, because I care." He told garret, standing up and heading towards the door.

"Garret will handle the payment, Mr. Leons. And will handle your drinks!" He explained, patting Alex on the shoulder, with maybe a bit more force than comfortable! He let out a chuckle, looking at the two, his eyes studying them.

"Rest a bit, you two. I have a feeling you're going to need it."

And with that warning, he left the two.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:33 pm 

The courier's eye twitched in irritation as Girien, badly, tried to play it off as completely unplanned. 'Bullshit.' Barely wincing at the shoulder pat that most people would fall over from, he aimed a glare at Girien that made everyone watching the exchange question his sanity for aiming it at the King of the Wasteland. It wasn't hard for him to recognize the red-headed giant's words about Garret paying for both the delivery and his drinks as the blatant bribery attempt that it was. Before Alex got a chance to comment however, the King left, giving a parting comment. "That's not obvious at all," he muttered sarcastically. Exhaling to calm his growing irritation, he turned towards Garret. "Well, you heard him. Pay up," he said bluntly, not in the mood to best around the bush.
Honestly, right now he just wanted to get paid, and then get some drinks. Hopefully he'll get enough peace to forget about Girien having some kind of plan that he is obviously bad at hiding the fact he had one... And now he feels the sudden urge to punch himself in the face, which tells him he just jinxed himself. 'It's the little things that makes this job so annoying sometimes,' he thought with a mental sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:50 pm 

Andrew frowned, considering Alan's request. "I don't think I've met a Zeke, sorry. I'll keep an eye peeled, though." He looked uncertainly down at the kid. He seemed kind of young to be wandering around by himself- although Andrew supposed he wasn't that much younger than himself. "Are you gonna stay in town for a while? I know my mom's kind of, well..." He paused while looking for a word to describe his mom. "Intimidating? But she'll leave you alone." Larissa often would say she a strong policy of not picking on kids, except for her own. Then she would laugh uproariously and slap Andrew on the back which would send him flying. He quickly dismissed this line of thought and said, "I mean, you've just arrived, so I could help you find a place to stay."

-

After harassing- no, reprimanding, that was the right word- her kid, Larissa continued her sweep of town. While most of the inhabitants cleared out of her way as she walked, people were not deeply afraid of her or her gang. As far as terrorizing bandit gangs went, these weren't so bad. They occasionally got too rowdy at a bar or demanded a trinket that caught their eye, but did most of their theft elsewhere and returned to the town as a home base. They almost served as a bizarre protection.

However, as she walked, she spotted several men she didn't recognize exchanging a package and looking generally suspicious. When one of them departed, Larissa intercepted. "Hey, you," she said. "What do you think you're doing in my town?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:42 pm 

eyy, senpai!

In all, the package was a good haul. Instructions were important, and he liked books when he could decipher what it was they were even talking about. His little radiation rant earlier was proof enough of some degree of illiteracy. Couldn't blame him, what with the state the world was in. CDs were, in fact, a foreign concept to him. As he opened the package and looked through it, he eyed the strange disc with an inquisitive gaze. Deep thoughts such as 'the hell is this' and 'oh man it's shiny' went through his head as he looked it over. For now, though, he put it back in the box and instead went for the money.

Fingers deftly counted out the money, both in actual amount and the numbers printed on the bills. A ten here, a twenty there, even a fifty or two. Quite the costly little wad of paper. "Well, thank you kindly," Garret said with a growing, but subtle smile. He looked up when he heard Girien's last bit of advice, just in time to see he'd disappeared. Just as suddenly as he'd arrived, he was gone. How someone so gigantic managed to get around so swiftly was lost on him, but by now, he'd sort of learned to just accept it. Life was easier that way.

The courier's blunt order caught Garret's attention, and he paused for a moment, looking down at the money he was holding. "Oh, yeah. How much for the delivery, again?" He asked, fidgeting with the edge of the stack of bills with his thumb.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:58 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alan shook his head. "N-No thanks. if he isn't here....I need to be going." He said, sighing. Tellingly, he didn't seem sad by the news, his tone of voice implying he fully expected that answer. He stood still for a second, thinking. "...Wouldn't mind some food, though." He said, considering if somebody was going to offer to help, it would be the smart idea to take it.

He then noticed the large man Larissa was speaking to, and leaned to the side, so he could look at the man.

"Hey! Hey Boss! Check out these things they have here!" A bandit said, running up to Larissa, holding a plastic bag of chips. "They're like, super good a-heeeey!" he whined, as Girien yanked the bag from him, giving the bandit leader lady a bored stare as he was questioned.

He opened the bag and reached in, pulling a handful out and enjoying them. All while keeping eye contract with her, entirely to show how little he cared that she had asked him a question. He then opened up his mouth, to give her an answer. A simple one, wouldn't upset anybody!

He was then punched in his face by the bandit leader, getting thrown back onto his back, throwing up a rather large cloud of sand. He stood up, staring at her, blood dribbling down from his nose. He opened his mouth to say something, before bringing his finger to his nose. He was still for a moment, only a few blinks as he took in what just happened.

"Well that was VERY RUDE, punching me!"

He let out a laugh, dusting himself off. He gave her an amused look, shaking his head slightly with a smirk. "Well then! You wanna have a go, we'll have our self a go!" He said, raising up to show just how huge he really was, towering over everybody. And then his eyes caught something. He looked behind Larissa, and saw Alan.

And his smirked transformed into a flat out psychotic smile of glee. "So, everybody's here! Good! Been waiting WAAAAY too long for this." He laughed, clapping. He moved past Larissa, and Alan suddenly found himself frozen in fear, absolutely terrified.

"Everything that is about to happen. Every tear you shed, every drop of blood you bleed." He started, taking out a flare gun from his cloak, raising his arm into the air. "Each and every misfortune and time of suffering you will experience due to this. Is due to ME." He continued, shooting the flare.

"And if you want me to pay, come and get me, Alan Zwei."

And then screams were heard, as an army of bandits rushed into town, beginning their attack. "Now, I'm sorry! Didn't mean to get distracted from ya! LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU!" He roared, spinning around and slamming his fist into Larissa, slamming her though the saloon's doors, ending with her slamming into the table Garret and Alex were at.

Girien begun to laugh like a mad man, daring any bandits of hers to come and get him.

"LET'S DANCE!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:31 pm 

"Considering the distance and my usual charge," Alex muttered, sitting at the table. Crunching the numbers in his head, he nodded. "That would be-" And just at that moment, a blur came through the saloon doors and crashed onto the table. Mouth still partly open, he closed it and looked down calmly, a deadpan expression on his face. Staring at Larissa's face, he exhaled an exasperated sigh. "I did not ask for a table dance," he commented, looking her in the eye, completely serious and deadpan. "Get off the table."
At this point, everyone in the bar was looking at the courier as if he was insane. Not only did he throw a box at Girien's head, but now he's being snarky with the woman who practically items the town. "Dude's got balls," someone muttered.
Turning his head to raise an eyebrow at that, he gave the patrons a look of 'do I look like I give a care?' Sighing again, he got out of his seat and walked out. Seeing Girien hamming it up, with a bunch of bandits, he groaned loudly. "Girien, what the hell are you doing?" Frowning, he looked at the bandits. These guys did not look like any of the one he saw when walking into town. If anything, they look more like... Raiders. "Goddammit Girien," he growled. A weapon appeared in his hand, a revolver to be precise, polished metal and wood-like appearance to the handle, with a loop of tanned hide attached to the handle, and a small blade attached to the barrel like a mini-bayonet. Eye narrowed, he checked the arrangement of the raiders, at which point he saw the kids. Swearing under his breath, he charged in, firing at raiders. "Hey, get behind me," he told the kids, his tone leaving no room for argument, as he kept his nuke aimed at the scum. As he said that, two raiders were laid out on the ground, letting out pained noises as they tried to pull out small blades that embedded into their shoulders at the speed of a bullet.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:04 pm 

Andrew began to think of where he could scrape together a meal for Alan, but noticed the boy’s line of sight going somewhere behind him. He turned around to see his mom punch some random man square in the nose, knocking him flat on his back. He groaned. Not again.

“No one steals whatever that was from my bandit crew,” Larissa said to the man, looming over him. Larissa didn’t really care about the item itself. It was the principle of the thing and also the opportunity to punch something. However, before the fight could get good, the man noticed Alan. Andrew stepped back to guard Alan if need be. However, the man’s gun wasn’t a weapon, merely a flare. He wasn’t sure that was any better.

Larissa scowled. “Hey, what are you going on about? We gonna fight or not?” However, she was distracted by the bandits flooding into town. “What the-“ she turned. The man turned and smashed into Larissa with a punch, sending her flying.

“Mom!” Andrew ran into the saloon, searching for Larissa. She was easy enough to find, he just followed the trail of destruction through the saloon. He scowled up at Alex as he told Larissa to get off the table. “Leave her alone,” he said angrily. Bizarre as his mother was, no one got away with treating her that way. Usually because Larissa would smash them to the turf, but still.

As Alex departed, Andrew tried to rouse his mother. “Mom, are you all right?”

Larissa grunted something that sounded like ‘gerouthwy.’ Andrew blinked. “What?”

This time, she enunciated. “Get out of the way.” She peeled herself off the heavy oak table.

“Uh- okay. Why?” Andrew stepped back.

“Because I’m throwing the table.” And with that, Larissa heaved the table over her head. With another movement, the table went flying out the bar doors and into the fray. “Get everyone organized!” She shouted at Andrew, then bounded out to resume the fight.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:37 pm 

eyy, senpai!

As a person came crashing into their table, Garret stopped moving, sitting stock-still with the money in his hand. He continued to do nothing until Alex up and left, at which point he held open his jacket and stuffed the entire stack of bills into an inner pocket. "Lucky day," he mused, collecting the other items from the box as well. Just in time, too, as Larissa then threw the entire goddamn table out the door. He quickly reassembled everything, and after hefting it up under his arm, strolled out of the building with the intent to bail before anyone noticed he was even missing. Things seemed just chaotic enough for him to slip away.

His master plan was for naught, however, as a rather impressive group of raiders was outside. Garret let out an annoyed sigh, and rather dramatically slumped his shoulders. "Goddamn it." So much for a sneaky getaway. Straightening himself up, he rolled his shoulders and neck, then held his free hand out to his side. "Okay, if that's how it's gonna be," He grumbled. From his palm, a glowing light began to manifest. It stretched out into a long pole, and at the top, widened and flattened itself into a large, pointed blade. The light faded, and a heavy-looking spear hovered near his palm. He snatched it, and after giving it a few needlessly show-offy spins, slumped the weapon over his shoulder.

And then, he began to run forward. His stance was hardly one effective for normal spear use. Garret didn't intend to use it normally, however. As he drew nearer the bandits, he jumped. The ground around his feet kicked up dirt as some force sent him higher than a person could ever think to jump, at least twenty feet above the ground. While up there, he changed his spear's position once more, pointing it blade down. Another surge of force sent him flying downward, and he impacted the ground between multiple bandits. Once more, the surge appeared, this time in an outward bubble surrounding him. Many bandits around him were knocked about, causing a domino reaction as they stumbled over each other, or in the case of those closest to the impact, were flung from the ground and into their comrades.

He stood once more, wrenching his spear's blade from the ground. With it freed, he swung the pole around more like a staff than a spear, bashing recovering bandits over the head, or in the midsection or groin. He occasionally stopped to make sure he still had a grip on the package, but for the most part, he seemed to be holding his own pretty well.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:36 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alan was screaming. More than usual, that was. As soon as Girien said his name, he begun, when the raiders came, he got louder, and when Alex told him to stay behind him he got LOUDER. He listened tot he man however, hiding behind his back, freaking out at how fast everything had gone insane. People being attacked and hurt, the screaming and crying (besides his) and most worryingly, the smell of blood soon filled the air. Somehow, Alan thought, this was probably his fault, and he silently beat himself up for the fact. "Damn it, why do I always cause trouble like this?" He asked himself, feeling a pit in his stomach as he hid from the chaos behind the pistol wielding man. "This is gonna get worst, isn't it?" He whispered to himself, flinching as a bandit was thrown past him.

Girien was laughing. This had gone better than he could have EVER hoped! He wasn't expecting such a fun fight, what a wonderful ti-

Then the table hit in square in the face. His neck snapped back, as it shattered and shards of wood got all over. He readjusted himself, looking at Larissa, blood dripping down his face. He was blank faced for a good number of seconds, taking it what happened. Then he smiled.

"Oh HELL YES YOU'RE JOINING THE TEAM." He roared, a huge, kind of creepy grin spreading over his face as he picked up a random raider and threw it at the bandit leader. "IF YOU WANT TO PLAY CATCH SO MUCH, THEN LET'S PLAY SOME DAMN CATCH!" H was losing his ****, enjoying every single damn second of this. He then, however, turned his attention to other things.

"What the hell am I doing? What the hell are YOU doing, Alex?" He said, turning to the courier, slamming his fist into a random passing by bandit. "You're in the middle of a huge ass fight and you're just blocking the kid and not you know RUNNING AWAY WITH HIM?" He asked, grabbing another bandit and slamming him into a raider, before kicking him in between the legs. "Get the hell out of here, you dolt! Oh and take Garret with you he didn't pay you I'm pretty damn sure."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:11 pm 

Alex mentally sighed in annoyance, the kid's constant screaming does wear on the nerves a bit after all. Without looking, he shot a raider's leg. Spinning in place, he kicked another one in the side, catching a cracking sound when the steel toe boot made contact. Considering his foot wasn't in pain, he rightfully assumed that the bandit's rib cracked, which he capitalized on by punching the poor man in the torso at the spot to make him fall on his knees clutching his side with a loud yelp. Not letting him get a chance to get back up, he brought his foot against the back of the guy's head, and used it as leverage to slam him into the ground face first. Elbowing another raider in the face, it was at that point that Girien reminded him that he was there. At this point, the courier was more then a little annoyed with both the situation and him.
Which is why he promptly grabbed his unfortunate target by the shirt and chucked him at the red-head's general direction, before firing a blade that nearly nailed both the raider and the King of the Wasteland's head. It was only then that he aimed a one-eyed glare at him, an unspoken 'shut up, I'm **** at you' in his gaze. However, admittedly he and a good point. As much as he's an idiot, he is right. Kid's not safe here... And idiot two over there still hasn't paid me. With that thought, he hefted the still screaming boy and started to carry him under his arm like a football. Shooting at any raiders that happened to get in his way, he charged towards Garret's position. Pretty much announcing his presence to the spear-wielder through the act of kicking one of his targets in the skull, he glanced at him. "Let's go, and don't even think of trying to escape without paying again," he told him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:58 pm 

After dodging the bandit, Larissa took a moment to take stock again. She'd just thrown a table at a man's head, actually hit him... And he bounced back with no apparent difficulty, and then began babbling about some team. She watched him for a few seconds, and for half a second thought that maybe engaging him may be a bad idea- but immediately shoved the thought away. She had to defend her turf, and from her experience, if you punched something long enough, it would eventually give out. With this in mind, she charged, aiming a punch square in the face. "The only team I'm a part of is my own!" She roared at him.

Andrew ran out of the bar and gaped at his surroundings for a few minutes. Then abruptly, he realized a chance- he could make a run for it. He grabbed one of the bandits he recognized passing by, and said, "hey, Larissa says get everyone organized!"

The bandit blinked, then nodded in assent and darted off again. The responsibility relegated, Andrew raked the crowd- and saw a man carrying off Alan. "Hey!" He said. He didn't know the other boy too well, but he felt like getting carried off wasn't something the other boy exactly wanted. He ran after the man, charging through bullets and clashing weapons.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:43 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Garret flinched backward as Alex mercilessly brained a bandit he'd been fighting with his foot, frowning hard when the money was brought up. His eyes flicked towards Girien for half a moment, and he silently thought "That son of a ****ing." His plot to bail with the cash had failed, but there was still time to try and save face. Thrusting his spear backwards and nailing a bandit behind him in the nose, he responded to Alex with a tone of utmost offense. "The hell kind of thief you take me for, mate? I was just makin' sure the money was safe, is all. Was gonna pay you." It was a bold-faced lie.

But arguing in the middle of a huge clusterfuck of a battle was a frankly idiotic idea, so he decided to just go along with it. He turned in the direction that Alex had been running in, and assuming it was the right way to go, used his spear to send a surge of energy down and behind him. The resulting pulse sent him careening over the crowd, just a few feet above all the carnage. A few swings of his spear's bladed end deflected some would-be attackers' attempts to hit him, and he landed safely at the other end of the crowd, outside their boundaries in a near-kneel. Dust was kicked up as he slid across the ground, and once stilled, he rolled his neck and shoulders, ready to hold his ground.