All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Suicide Squad rp
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:52 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jeff Oblivion drove up to the building he opened his computer Jeff hacked into the computers it was completely easy because they had a very bad fire wall and it was as if they just let him in and take all of the files. He clicked through them to see the name Amanda Waller " Come on Amanda I though you would have made this harder for me". Jeff took the last of the Files and closed his computer and drove off to do something else for the day.

Amanda Waller walked into work when she saw everyone searching through the files she came up to one of her workers "What is happening here" Amanda said looking over his shoulder. "Well miss it seems that some one has taken well everything"the worker said Looking at his boss then showing her that every thing is gone by clicking on the files. Amanda watched the messages on "Error" and "Folder empty" she did not like this and it meant only one person could have done this Jeff Oblivion. "Get the squad ready gas them and get them in the choppers now".

Deadshot woke up to the whir of the helicopter engine he rubbed his head and looked around the chopper to see different faces around the helicopter. Deadshot looked to the front of the chopper to see some one standing there and they were holding something when everyone began to wake up the video played it was of Amanda Waller "Today your mission is simple find Jeff Oblivion and get the information from his computer that he had stolen and don't destroy it". "We have narrowed down where he could be too three places Arkham Asylum, G.C.P.D, and My Alibi Night Club". "The team in this chopper is going to the G.C.P.D. "The other teams will go to Arkham Asylum and the third will go to My alibi". "These teams are Helicopter 1: Killer croc, Harley, Deathstroke, and Reaper, This Helicopter is: Deadshot, Terra, and Psyco , Helicopter 3: Catwoman, Fear, and El Diablo". The video then shut off and the helicopter went quiet.

Killer croc woke up to see that they were in the helicopter when everyone was awake the video played it was of Amanda Waller "Today your mission is simple find Jeff Oblivion and get the information from his computer that he had stolen and don't destroy it". "We have narrowed down where he could be to three places Arkham Asylum, G.C.P.D, and My Alibi Night Club the team in this chopper is going to the Arkham Asylum". "The second team will go to the G.C.P.D and the third will go to My alibi". "This team Helicopter is: Killer croc, Harley, Deathstroke, and Reaper, Helicopter 1: Deadshot, Terra, and Psyco , Helicopter 3: Catwoman, Fear, and El Diablo." The video then shut off and the helicopter went quiet. "Well this won't be the best mission for me to be on but I'll do my best" . Killer croc looked at the people around the helicopter he notice one out of all of them Harley.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Suicide Squad rp
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:32 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Diablo coughed upon waking, still feeling a dampness to his body from being very nearly drowned. Groaning he rubbed his eyes and looked around. He was in a helicopter -- that much was sure -- the reason why though, that was another question. The last time the Squad had been assembled they had at least not been knocked out beforehand. Moving his head, and realizing just how stiff his neck was, Diablo noticed two others with him, rather then the usual number. These two he didn't recognize. As the three of them awoke from their induced unconsciousness, a man standing near the front of the chopper held up a device that began playing a message from none other than Amanda Waller herself.

Diablo listened, not fully understand but going along with it anyway, being with the Suicide Squad often meant not getting all the details. When the team was listed Diablo cast an eye on the two labelled Cat Woman and Fear. He had never heard of My Alibi but from the sounds of it, he would have liked to keep it that way.

♦♦♦♦♦

The Joker was bored, and that usually meant that those around him were on their guard, after all, the Joker was unstable during his best moments. Lounging in a chair in one of the VIP rooms of My Alibi, legs over one arm, arms outstretched over the other Joker made a low noise in his throat similar to a growl.
"What do you mean you want out?" Previously his eyes had been closed as his head leaned back over the chair's arm, now they were open and a mad gleam shone in their depths. The man kneeling before him kept his gaze on the floor, shoulders slumped, his discarded mask laying beside him. His head was jerked back suddenly, the Joker having moved from his seat to stand behind the man, one handed fisted in his hair, the other holding the gun to the man's temple.
"Go on, I dare you. Say it again, so everyone can hear you." Joker used the gun to address the various other goons and hirelings around the room.
"I...I need out. The stress it's killing me!" The man stuttered out.
"You've got that right." With a pull of the trigger the man lay spread on the floor, and the Joker once more stood before him. "Well you're out now." Laughing Joker watched the others, a few tentatively joining the mad cackle.

As suddenly as it had begun, it ended and Joker stood as serious as ever before them.
"Anyone else? No?" His hand waved the gun around, resting ever so often on someone new. "And I thought the night was beginning to get interesting."

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:12 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Fear had awoken from his induced sleep his room was gassed, without his mask he was easily knocked out. He slowly raised his hands to rub his eyes still disoriented from his recent unpleasant experience. Fear had noticed he was in a helicopter, the distinctive sound of helicopter blades gave it away. Fears then saw a few individuals he didn't know. Around this time the pilot had held his hand out and pressed play on a audio device. The voice projected from it was a Females, she gave them details on there mission and that was that. Fear spoke up "My Alibi huh sounds like fun."

-------------------
Reaper woke up only to use hes powers to disappear for a few seconds, he didn't know where he was, and he wasn't about to let anyone catch he by surprise. A voice started to play discussing there mission. Reaper thought to himself, "oh this is going to be a pain, who thought making me go to a asylum was a good idea." after he knew no one was a threat he slowly became visible to his "teammates" the shadows slowly lowering themselves to reveal the man's rather special tattoo.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:56 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco was laying down beside the chair that her master, the Joker, was sitting in. Whenever she wasn't doing something for her master such as disposing of enemies or scouting out new targets for him and his underlings to attack, she would stay next to her master disguised as a normal pure black husky wearing a fancy purple collar that complimented the Joker's style. Draco watched as one of her master's henchmen said that he wanted out and her master reacted by grabbing the man's hair and holding a gun to the man's head. Draco knew that the man was dead meat now, she watched out of one eye with her head on her paws, as if the scene before her had happened too many times for her to care.

The Joker then proceeded to dare the man to repeat what he said for everyone to hear. The man did as her master asked and ended up with a bullet in his skull and her master laughing before turning serious again and then asking if there was anyone else who wanted to leave and pointing his gun at a new person every so often. The gun never landed on Draco since her master knew that killing her just because he wanted to would result in him losing a very powerful pawn. Plus, Draco had pledged loyalty to him and had never displayed any disobedience or signs of thoughts of betraying him, she was as loyal to him as Harley Quinn but a lot less insain. Once her master sat back down she stood up to carry the body to the disposal area but not before taking all of the corpse's valuables and placing them at her master's feet like she always did. Draco then left the VIP lounge with the body and took it outside the club and back to the place where they incinerated the bodies. Draco soon finished the deed and walked back to the club named My Alibi and took her place beside Joker's feet. The 16 year old girl was dutifully playing the role of the Joker's loyal dog as she had for the past 8 years and she had no desire to change that.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:05 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

DeathStroke say clamly in the back of the helicopter, like the others in the copter he was there to do a mission. Though unlike the others, he hadn't been knocked out and kidnapped. No instead Amanda Walker had to pay him to be there, though it wasn't through lack of trying. No, now Amanda had five dead againts and three more in the hospital. Though no dubet they would be dead soon, he had the men tell him why they were there, yet even though they knew his reputation, they didn't give anything up willing. So he did have to give Amanda that, they were rather tough to break, but break them he did.

Of course after he got the info out of the men, his next stop was to visit Amanda. He waited for her in her office, when the time was right he showed him self. Of course she freaked and went to call her little guards, he had to remind her that he wanted to. He could have killed with out stepping into the room. Apond this reminded the strong, proud woman quickly shut up and listened to Slade as he said he would join her little team. As long as he and indeed Terra would be paid, other wise he could easily take out the little plan of hers.

Once DeathStroke noticed the others start to wake, he stood up and started to go over his equipment, of course one of his other "teammates" woke up and went right away to hiding him self. "Hey you, reaper is it? If someone wanted you dead, you would already be dead." The man said in a cold tone, the only sound that could be heard was the buffer of the blades of the helicopter as they cut through the air.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:24 pm 

Selina groaned as she struggled to wake up. She was groggy still from the medicine that they used to knock her out. Not that they needed to. She would've complied easily with the right incentive. She looked down at the straps that bound her wrists. Didn't seem like they were taking any chances with her.

Selina then glanced down at the white tape plastered on her shirt. Her alias, Catwoman, was scribbled on it in permanent marker. She sighed and looked up at the monitor as someone began speaking. Selina listened to the mission issued by Amanda Waller and smirked.

"So when do I get my stuff?" She finally spoke.
----------------------

Tara kept to the shadows just as Slade did. She didn't really care about whatever mission Waller had asked them to participate in. She only planned to follow Deathstroke in all his endeavors. He was the only person she showed any loyalty to.

She waited until Slade decided to show himself and she followed him out. She grinned at her other 'teammates'.

"Well hello sleepyheads. Good thing you didn't miss the party"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:59 pm 

just passing through

Deadshot looked around the copter "well I guess that I will take the lead of this operation sense that I have never met any of you before." Deadshot stood up in the copter checking his wrist mounts to see if they were loaded which they were that was a mistake but she probably wouldn't like it if he took the helicopter and leave. So he just contiued to check his ammo which was all good "by the way my name is Deadshot worlds greatest marksmen lethal at 40,000 meters and you are". Deadshot said this looking at his partner on this mission he did not care that the other one was missing.

Killer Croc stood up when the kid talk to them really is that so kid Killer Croc gave her a grin "name's Killer Croc I don't beleive that you have been on this team before but I'm sure we will get along fine." "Well as long as you don't get cocky and show off your skills just becasue you are with Slade dose not mean that you are better then us" Killer Croc when back to his seat beside Harley Quinn crossing his arms and watching them. "Well welcome to the team anyway" Killer Croc said this holduing his hand out to the kid.

Jeff Oblivion was in the night club my alibi typing a letter to Ammanda waller telling her that she had only 72 hours to pay him $50000 for the files and then he will leave her alone but if she did not pay him all of them will be avalible to the public so everyone will see what she is up to. Jeff closed his computure and looked around the building to see if anything had changed but nothing had for the past few hours.

Post subject: Re: Suicide Squad RP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:10 pm 

"If that's your idea of fun, I guess." Diablo gave his own opinion to the spoken statement. In all honesty he wasn't looking forward to this place, a past him might have -- the drinking, the girls, the loud music and general chaos of a nightclub, but now he was much more reserved than that.

His attention was soon caught by the awakening of their third team member, CatWoman, from the name tag she wore.
"I would assume we'd get whatever we needed when we get there, don't want us causing a scene in here." Glancing around them he noticed the crates, each labeled with their names. His wouldn't contain much except for a change of clothes from the prison garb he currently wore.

--

As had been expected, the helicopter dropped the trio off on a rooftop a few blocks from My Alibi before taking off once more. Diablo watched the chopper leave before opening the crate and grabbing the clothing inside. He pulled his shirt over his head, replacing it with the new one before nodding to Fear and CatWoman.
"Ready?"

♦♦♦♦♦

Joker took note of Draco leaving the valuables at his feet before taking the body away. A wave of his gun had one man running over to collect the items and stash them away as Joker once more took a seat, propping his feet up on a table. His gaze remained on a spot on the floor, a thoughtful look on his face. As Draco returned his hand unconsciously dropped, his fingers running through the fur of his loyal 'dog'.

His eyes rolled up to the assorted men standing around the room. Some of them had been with him for years, others on the other hand were new blood. Some he had heard talking about wanting out, hence why this little event had taken place, while others doubted his authority -- some believed he was just crazy, which wasn't completely wrong. However, with all this happening it was still too quiet.
"Boys, let's say we have a little fun tonight." Joker leaned back in his chair, hands clasped under his chin. "Gotham's been a little quiet for a while, let's stir up some problems. Maybe the Bat will make an appearance, hmm?"

As the men filed out, leaving Joker and Draco alone the normally ever present grin slipped from the man's faced, replaced with a scowl. Joker closed the door with a swift slam before turning to face the emptied room.
"Now that they're gone, what do you say we get some real business done?" He could faintly hear the sound of music thudding in the nightclub, masking nearly all noise from this room, as his footsteps echoed faintly.
"Word in the undergrowth is a certain individual has stirred up some trouble with Mrs. Waller and her crew." Joker took a chair from a nearby table, turned it backwards and sat down, arms crossed over the back of it. "What I want to know is why, Waller doesn't get so fussy over nothing."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:38 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco could feel her Master's fingers softly running through her fur. The Joker was rarely ever gentle with anyone but he was more likely to be gentle with his lover, Harley Quinn, and Draco, his loyal dog, due to their unwavering loyalty and importance to him. Draco liked when Joker was being gentle because it proved to her that she was almost as important to him as Harley was, although for completely different reasons. Draco closed her eyes contentedly for a moment as her Master's hand was still in her fur but she sooned opened them again as Joker mentioned having some fun tonight and said that Gotham had been quiet for a while and that they should stirr up some trouble there, and that maybe even Batman would make an appearance.

Draco watched as her Master's lackies left the room and noticed once they had left her completely alone with the Joker that the smile that usually graced her Master's face was replaced with scowl. Draco knew that meant that he most likely had an assignment for her and sure enough, after the Joker slammed the door shut and turned to face her she heard him say, "Now that they're gone, what do you say we get some real business done?" Draco shifted back to her "human" form immediately after he said that. Whenever Draco shifted from animal form back to "human", she always had on the last thing she wore the last time she was in "human" form. Which in this case was her casual clothes without her mask since the last time she had been in her human form her Master had given her permission to go have some fun on her own since she had "earned it" for carrying out his orders swiftly and perfectly to his liking.

Draco stood before the Joker with her hands at her side and she was obviously relaxed due to her longstanding loyalty to Joker earning her the privilage of him allowing her to be relaxed in his presence. The Joker could always tell when she was actually listening to him when her wolf ears were perked up and in an interested position, which they were at that very moment. Draco listened to him as he walked back towards her saying, "Word in the undergrowth is a certain individual has stirred up some trouble with Mrs. Waller and her crew." She watched as Joker took a chair from a nearby table, turned it backwards and sat down, arms crossed over the back of it before continuing, "What I want to know is why, Waller doesn't get so fussy over nothing." Draco stooped down onto one knee with one arm over her knee and the other pointed towards the floor with her hand in a fist, it was a bow that a loyal servent would make towards their Master to show great respect and eternal loyalty to the one they bowed to. Draco said, "Consider it done, Master. I shall quickly prepare myself and move out right away. As always, my loyalty is to you, and only you and this will never change." Draco felt him patting her head as a way to let her know that was exactly what he wanted to hear. Draco then said, "If there are no other orders for now, I shall take my leave to carry out your will, Master." Draco waited for a moment to allow Joker to give her any other orders he might have for her before bowing again and leaving to carry out his will.

Draco had swiftly changed into her armor and put her mask on along with a black cloak that was covered in a special sort of crystal that would render her invisible when she wanted due to her ability to manipulate crystals. Even though her armor was metal, it made absolutly no sound as she moved due to how she had made it specifically for stealth purposes. Draco could also spy on anyone through their jewelry as long as it wasn't pearls since they were formed by clams and oysters, not from rocks or minerals. Even if they were glass beads she could spy through them undetected since glass was made from sand which was made from rocks and minerals being ground down into very fine grains. Draco tried to use this spying technique to see through Ammanda Waller's currently worn jewelry, whatever it may be. Draco found that Waller was currently wearing a pearl necklace with a gemstone pendant, which meant that she could spy on her and find out why she was so stirred up. Draco soon found out that the reason she was so stirred up was because all digital documents had been completely wiped from the servers. Draco also knew that the only person that could be behind this was Jeff Oblivion. Draco knew that her Master's next order would be to find out what was in those documents that would cause Waller to react this way. Draco opened her eyes to act on her Master's orders but she kept spying through Waller's necklace as she did so just to make sure she didn't miss any other information of importance. Draco knew it was going to be a long night unless she found all the information her Master wanted. She always aimed to please him with her results, she made sure that there were as little flaws as possible when carrying out Joker's commands.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:43 pm 

Selina stripped off the prison trash they called clothes and pulled on her tight black leather suit.

"Mommy miss you." She whispered as she pulled out her tools of trade. The whip she latched to a clip on her belt.

"Well boys, how about we play a little game of cat and mouse. I call cat." She smirked deviously.
-----

Tara let out a snort of amusement. She looked at Slade before looking at the others. "Do we follow him or are you taking over?" She asked her master quietly.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:53 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear had steeped out if the helicopter arms in the sky, as to bask in the temporary Freedom he had. Three crates where dripped at the location each labeled by alias, Fear walked to his crate to find his clothing, weapons and his 'Trump Crad'. He quickly suited up until the only thing left in his crate was a Gas-mask and Fondora. He picked the Gas-mask up before running the lenses with his now gloved hands before smiling, he proceeded to say "It's like I always say." He stop speaking when he put the mask on then began again, only for he's Voice to be distorted by the gas-mask. "If I die, I die dressed for my funeral." he laughed before placing the fondora on the top of the Gas-mask. As he started to walk he spoke once more. "We will Need some sort of plan, I don't think myself, or catwomen is dressed for a Club."

-------------------------

reaper sat silently starring at DeathStroke. He only knew he through repetation. He was slowly deciding how he would kill the best assassin in the world. Reaper didn't care about Killer Crock, he knew one thing and one thing only apon there release he would hunt down DeathStroke. He spoke in a calm tone, "hope you plan on seeing me again once were out of the Suscide Squad."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:38 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Harley had woken up shortly after Killer Croc had and stood slowly. She had been in her cell when the next thing she knew, she was being tazed into submission and locked up so she wouldn't hurt anyone. But now she was in a helicopter surrounded by new people she had never seen before. The only "person" she recognized and knew was Killer Croc. She sat next to him and was about to say something when Amanda Waller began to speak to them through a screen as usual. She groaned as they were told that they were going to Arkham Asylum. When the screen shut off, Harley decided to make her introductions.
"Hello boys, if ya don't know me already, the name's Harley Quinn." She extended a hand. When nobody took it, she withdrew it slowly and rolled her eyes. "Well that was rude." She muttered softly to herself as she sat back down.

When she got a glance at her things she gave a soft squeal in excitement as she quickly took off her prison clothes, not caring that she was practically naked other than her bra and underwear. She slipped on her familiar shirt that read "Daddy's Lil' Monster", her two toned sequinned shorts and her heels. She bent down and pulled out her makeup which she did as she usually had, pink and blue eye shadow and red lipstick. Harley snapped the compact she was shut and picked up her gun holster, slipping her pistol into the holders. She got even more excited when she picked up her graffiti bat and gave it a few practice swings.
"Ready to have some fun boys?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows and gave a soft wink to them.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:57 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

DeathStroke sighed softly as Reaper seemed to try and threaten him, which only made him scuff at the younger man. "Boy, the only time you'll see me after this, is when I drive my blade between your ribs. Now sit there and be quite." The large man gave reaper a death stare for a moment before he turned to both Killer Croc and Harley Quinn as they went about, well whatever it was they were talking about.

Of course Slade had gather a good amount of information of those who were on his team, Harley Quinn was in all truth just insane. She may have been once a doctor, but in truth she must have had a few screws loose before meeting the joker if she became his lover.

Killer Croc, well he just really had a sad background. Aunt who turned him into what he was, though of course he then killed her and went on to try and be a crime king pin. He would be interesting to try and kill. But he would rather not be on the other end of that mans fist. Though that may still end up on his kill list.

Then of course there was Reaper, he couldn't find much on the man. But from what he has seen, the man would be a problem. Though once the mission was done, he could easily slip out and prepare to fight such a foe later on.

Slade was drawn back to reality when Tara asked him if he would lead or not. "Lets see if any of them know what to do first. Then I'll make a decision." He had to turn to look at the girl, giving that he only had one eye.

Suddenly the red light that once lit the helicopter turned green. Slade stood up and then went over to the sliding door, grabbing the handle. "Come on, time to attack Arkham."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:18 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Odds was decidedly impatient today. Something told him he was being watched, but at this point he didn't care. There was a security camera almost everywhere you looked, so why did this one feel... different? He walked over to a guard standing outside his cell, and smirked. "You seem tense... I make a pretty good masseuse." He laughed. The guard wasn't amused. "Shut up, scumbag!" he growled.

Odds' smirk widened. "I don't think you meant that. I am just a teenager!" he laughed again as the guard frowned. "Ah well, it doesn't matter anyways. You'll all be laughing soon enough!" and he went to sit down at the back of his cell, eyes closed, in a cross legged fashion. "Let's see what's missing..." he muttered to himself as an anaconda slithered over and ate the guard. "Ah, staffy dear, they didn't give you any trouble did they?" he asked the snake as he walked over and turned the weapon into a diamond ring, which he slipped onto a finger.

"I suppose he won't be laughing after all..." Odds cackled. "And now we play the waiting game!"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:49 pm 

just passing through

Jeff was bored now he had been here for a while now and nothing interesting happening so he decide to go and have his own fun. Jeff packed up his computer and walked out of the club out to the ally and into his truck. The truck then roared to life when he turned the key but that was not the reason that the truck turned on his truck did not need a key to come to life it did live the truck had a mind of it's own alright what do you say we have a bit of fun. Jeff drove away from the club and out to the city streets he then came to a building where he saw a group of men outside Jeff got out and walked closer to the men Hey there guys I can tell that you want something to do Jeff smiled and led the men to the back of the truck when they had agreed to follow him. He opened the trailer doors of his truck to show the inside it looked no different from anyother truck but the men did not notice the cables that detached from the sides of the trailer came out and wraped around them and they could not get free they were then straped to the seats inside the trailer you boys will love my boss your going to make his day Jeff laughed and closed the doors and walked back to the drivers side and drove towards the warehouse where Scarecrow was.

Killer croc looked around the helicopter he later heard what Harley said he watched her for a bit and laughed at her it was good to be with the wild card Harley once and a while. he continued to watch her and the other group members until the light in the helicopter had changed colour. Killer Croc watch the reactions of all the other members in the helicopter. He watch as slade walk over to the door of the helicopter and open it he did not like taking orders but if he had to he would.

Deadshot looked at the other person in the helicopter he did not know this person but they did not question his reason for putting himself ahead of the other but he was the most qualified to be the leadr of this group.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:18 am 

Draco had been practicing isolating the sounds that she was trying to hear from the sounds made by machines, shop doors, wind, and other distracting sounds for around 2 years and she had gotten very skilled at it. Draco was now using that skill to find Jeff Oblivion. Draco soon heard him talking to, what sounded like, a group of men. He was saying that he could tell that they wanted something to do, and she listened to him lead the men to the back of a vehicle and into his trap before getting in the car and telling the men that they will love his boss and that they will make his day. Draco opened her eyes once she got a good location as to where Jeff was going.

Draco soon decided to spy on Odds at Arkham Asylum since it had been a while since the last time she spied on him. Draco used her ability to spy on Odds through a nearby piece of glass from a mirror that had been shattered by one of the other patients. Draco saw everything that went down, the conversation with the guard, the staff that had morphed into an anaconda eat the guard, Odds conversation with the staff before turning it into a diamond ring and his referance to her Master, the Joker, when he said that he wouldn't be laughing afterall. Draco had to report her findings to her Master.

Draco used her crystal manipulation to make the gemstones on one of her Master's rings glow in the particular pattern that she used as a silent signal to let him know she had a report and was going to use her Telepathy to give it to him. Once she saw that he had acknowladged the signal she then established the Telepathic Link. Draco said, "Master, Waller's computers were hacked and all files were downloaded before the system's memory was wiped. It is obviously the work of Jeff Oblivion and she has sent the Suicide Squad to find him. They are being split up and sent to 3 different locations, one of them being your current location, My Alibi, another being Arkham Asylum, and the G.C.P.D. Miss Harley Quinn is in the team headed for Arkham Asylum and there's something else as well. Odds has begun to make a move, he already has his staff back. What are your orders, Master?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:12 pm 

Diablo silently watched his teammates, trying to figure out how well they would actually work together. He was thankful Deadshot wasn't with them as he was in no mood to lose his temper again and light up the place. He turned to face Fear as he spoke, pulling away slightly at the change in his voice. Why was it always the creep factor? People always assumed that if you were 'bad' you also had to be scary. Shaking his head slightly at the pair he had been assigned with, letting the now masked man laugh.

When he stopped and asked about a plan, Diablo drew a blank. He wasn't usually the one in charge, leaving this sort of thing to others while he followed along and did his job. For the record, My Alibi wasn't known for its normal crowd so a few oddly dressed individuals shouldn't cause a problem. He opened his mouth to voice this when a streak of movement in his peripheral caused him to focus on it. He watched as the third member of their team took off down the street, scaling the wall of a building with no problem. Diablo waited for the chip to go off, ending her life for abandoning like that but it never came. Cat Woman slipped off into the night, free of prison and free of the team.

Turning his attention back to Fear, Diablo spoke.
"Unless you're going to pull some stunt too, let's go." He started walking in the direction of the club on the next street. The neon sign lit up the pavement as they approached, beckoning them into the night club of some of Gotham's notorious night lifers.

♦♦♦♦♦

Joker had been playing with one of his guns, lounging in his chair once more. Twirling the new toy around his finger before gripping it and pointing it in a random direction Joker would make the motion of shooting but would whisper 'Bang' afterwards. Sighing dramatically he let his arms fall to dangle on either side of the chair at the same moment that one of his rings began flashing. Lifting his hand Joker glanced at it and brushed a thumb over it before letting it fall again. He waited for the telepathic link that would give him Draco's report.

He really only half listened to the report, Waller was probably the least of his concerns at the moment. He sighed through his nose and closed his eyes. At the mention of the Suicide Squad he raised a single eyebrow, interest rising. When Harley was brought in Joker sat open and opened his eyes.
"Arkham you say? Hmm...Draco I think it's time we paid the Wizard of Odds a little visit. I'll send three men, meet them and break the Wizard out...and bring Harley." The grin could be heard in his voice. He had been looking for an opportunity to get his girl back and this proved to be perfect. Laughing, the Joker stood and grabbed his jacket. This night was turning around, he would accompany the men naturally but no one needed to know that just yet.

♦♦♦♦♦

Waller was beyond angry first her team had started to fall apart, and now one of them lay unconscious in need of a pick up. Oblivion had managed to mess up the signals to the chips in each of them when he stole the information and now, while trying to send the lethal charge to Cat Woman, Terra had been the recipient of, not a lethal charge, but enough to knock her out cold. Waller threw the remote on the table before storming over to one of her men.
"Go collect her and lock her up." The man saluted the woman and grabbed another before going to their truck. Waller was than struck with yet another problem, the teams didn't work now. Fear and El Diablo were still going to My Alibi, but now only Deadshot was going to the GCPD. Someone from the Arkham team would need to me moved.

Pulling out her clipboard that had the names written down Waller went over the Arkham team. Croc was needed at the Assylum, he was known, and feared by many of the guards, and there was no way she was putting Deathstroke and Deadshot together if she could help it. That left Reaper and Harley. Shaking her head she found another set of her men and sent them to collect Harley and bring her to Deadshot's location. They had been given instructions to tell the two what was going on, giving as little away as possible. Waller brought a hand to her temple and massaged it, this group was going to give her so many problems she could already tell.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:08 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Not moments after she had gotten out of the helicopter, a man approached.

"Harley Quinn. You are being transferred to assist Deadshot at G.C.P.D. There was an incident and you're needed with him." The man yelled over the sound of the helicopter so she could hear him. She rolled her eyes and gave a huff. She put her bat across her shoulders and hung her arms off of each side. She shifted her weight before blowing a bubble and popping it. She said nothing as she waved goodbye to Killer Croc and headed back into the helicopter for it to take her to GCPD.

Moments later, the copter landed and she hopped out to see the familiar face of Deadshot. "Hey doll!" She said happily as she ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "What's goin' on here? Still lookin' for Jeff?" Harley asked as she did a few practice swings with her graffiti bat.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:03 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Odds looked down at an imaginary watch on his wrist. “I swear, if he’s late I am going to have to-”

“What the… where’s Johnson?” the guard for the next shift asked no one in particular.

Odds looked up at him and smiled, “Oh, him? In the belly of a non-existant Albino Anaconda. Care to join him?” he cackled as the guard called for backup. “The more of you there are...” His staff changed into a pair of spiked (and very large) brass knuckles.

“The more fun this will be!!! HAHAHAHAHA!” he said as a certain venom filled ball with those exact words written on it rolled to the door of the cell. Odds faked a move to punch the guard in the jewels, as the weapon he was using morphed into a gas mask, a look of glee in the eyes of Odds as the familiar Joker Venom filled the hallway.

“About damn time!” he smirked behind his method of not succumbing to death by laughter.

From within the smoke Joker appeared, mask over his own face. What kind of villain would he be if he was overcome by his own toxic venom? His signature grin was plastered on his face as he stepped over the body of a guard, a pained grin on his own face as the laughter pealed from him.

“Boy, I don’t follow orders too well.” Joker stood opposite the cell containing the Wizard of Odds, the grin gone.

With a flick of his wrist two men moved out from behind him and began breaking the locks holding the door securely closed. Joker’s face never changed as the locks clanked to the floor and the door was swung open.

“And here I thought you would be more grateful. It’s not everyday I’m in the mood for busting someone out.” He said to the teen before him, the corners of his mouth turning up once more, a glint in his eye.

Odds removed his gas mask as most of the venom had subsided or was gone from the hallway. “Well, chuckles, I didn’t plan on being a damsel in distress forever. I guess I should be thanking you though… how’d you find me? Tabloids? Newspapers?... Dogs…? Heheheheh… don’t look so surprised! You aren’t the only one who can be psychotic AND a genius!”

Odds extended a hand to the Joker in a show of...well, you couldn’t call it friendship… more as a show of not exactly caring he was looking a man in the face who could kill him… “I assume you had need of my… talents, or I wouldn’t be looking at you right now?” he smirked. He was counting on the Joker at least noting that he had called him a genius. He smirked. “Well then let’s start with the introductions… I am The Wizard of Odds. Odds is fine if that is too much, as for my services… what do you have that I want?” he posed the last question as if daring someone to stab him or shoot him.

Joker waved his men away, they knew what they had to do now. He turned his attention back to Odds, gripping his hand in a brief acknowledging before letting it drop. The nickname didn’t go without noticing though and Joker soon took his own mask off.

“I know who you are, you think I’d come without a little background?” Laughing Joker shook his head and turned away from the teen, walking a few steps. “No, what I’m after is of no good to you. What I want should be here though if my sources are correct.” He didn’t need this guy’s help, but if it meant he could get him out of his hair than so be it.

“How much do you know of the Suicide Squad?” He asked, back to Odds. “More specifically, Harley Quinn?” His grin was back.

“Well I’m no spring chicken on their criminal records… spied on the briefing when they were being assembled. They looked over mine, but… for reasons I would assume you looked into… decided I wasn’t a threat. I DID happen to hear The Old Hag tell her men to send Harley somewhere, but if you don’t have a reasonable compensation...” he stopped as Joker’s face told him he shouldn’t finish that sentence.

“And here I am, reasoning with a lovesick madman!” he smirked. “She was sent to the G.C.P.D.... say, do you mind if we take a little walk? I would be happy to tell you more if you need it, BUT… I have been dying to give a few concussions… interested?”

Joker cursed. He had come all the way here and Harley wasn’t even here.

“Let’s go than, a few more concussions wouldn’t hurt...us that is.” Joker laughed and waved Odds on.

Odds smirked and his staff morphed into a katana. “I am so glad I took gymnastics as a kid!” He smirked as he sliced a guard across the chest in a lunging sweep of the blade. His form was off, but that was probably because he wasn’t trained in using a ninja blade very well. “So… first things first… who do you want dead, who do you give zero shits about, and who do you want manipulated?” he asked as he impaled the guard.

Joker considered what Odds had said.

“Isn’t that one obvious?” He laughed. “My list of ‘wanted dead’ is extensive, though the two on top are the so called ‘Old Hag’,” Joker laughed again at Odds’ phrase for the head of the so called Squad. “And the usual Bats. Who I don’t care about?” Joker kicked a guard at his feet who hadn’t yet died from the earlier toxin. “I figured that one’s pretty self explanatory. As for manipulation, now that’s something I haven’t thought about.”

Joker watched the remaining guard turn tail and run, likely for backup that wouldn’t come if his men had anything to do with it. Moving to stand next to Odds, he crossed his arms and continued staring straight ahead.

“You make Waller’s life a living hell and I’ll be grateful.” His smile was gone, he voice reflecting the seriousness, a mood not often seen on the man.

“I suppose the Bat is off limits then unless I bring him to you alive?” Odds smirked knowingly. “A living hell, huh? I can manage that… as long as you do one thing for me.” He giggled like a deranged murder on death row for a second. “I want… haha… you know, it’s funny… all I really want is when this is all over… you forget I exist.” he stated like he knew a whole lot more than he was letting on. “Now… where did I put those car keys… Oh… heheh. Right… staffy dear, daddy needs his keys!” he smirked as the staff morphed and they walked out of Arkham, a purple Lamborghini beeping and Odds smirking. “You drive or me? It’s Waller’s!”

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:19 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear had looked at El Diablo and laughed a little, "And miss what ever fun were going to find in here. Not a chance!" pointing to a door with a bouncer next to it. He sulked up to the door before the bouncer had stuck he hand out to stop him. "Where do you think your going freak. Do you think I'm blind I can see that rifle on hand it over." Fear had responded. "My my my such a rude fellow." he looked back at El Diablo. "my friend have I ever showed you my powers yet... NO! well watch this! " Fear had grabbed the man's head, the man hand had slowly lowered into the suit he was wearing before pulling a pistol out from the inner pocket. He stuck the barrel in his mouth and pulled the trigger. Fear laughed as the man fell he pushed both his arms forward his hands open "Holy **** did you see that!" he's arms then pointed too El Diablo. "I knew he would be afraid of something, but death itself. That is just great!" clearly the man was excited if he wasn't wearing a gas mask and smile would be seen. After composing himself he walked into the club door before stopping "I hope that wasn't to loud."
-------------
Reaper had smiled for the first time in ages, a real challenge was before him, standing infront of the helicopter door. He stood up before walking over and placing his hand on Deathstroke's shoulder. "I wouldn't be to sure about doing away with me so easily" he used his shadow manipulation powers to disappear. "You can't kill, what you can't see." hes hand lifted of his shoulder as he exited the helicopter with a laugh. Disappearing who knows where in the darkness.