All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Apocalypse Comes(IC)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:45 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The four horsemen of the Apocalypse were meant to bring about the end of days back in 2012, yet the horsemen were no where to be found. As they had different issues to attend to that related to the coming Apocalypse, though they would not be bring about the end, no instead there children would be taking there place instead. Though the children would have to go all over the world to fight there way till they can start doing there real job, there was only one continent that would not have to vistit. Which was Africa, as the four original horsemen were more or less confident to the area of the world. Which meant War, Death, Famine and Pestilence ran wild all over the place.

There was only one problem, the children would have to pick a place to start there quest of destroying the angels, demons, and the gods that were stopping them from ending the world. Though the children of death already had a idea as to where to go, at the moment they were on a plan heading to New York City. Though the plan wasn't going to land all that well, no it would touch down, then slide of the runway into another plane. Killing all on bored both planes, besides them selves of course.

Such a high number of souls, would mean that either a high number or a high ranking angels and demons would could. The twins just hoped that there friends would join them in North America, it would make everything so much easier. Yet in truth the others could be on the plane and they wouldn't even notice as they were to busy setting up the plane to fail. Of course it would look like the pilots suddenly had a heart attack and the co pilot would have a stroke.

Time: 11:47 AM

As the plane started its decent into JFK Micky stood up, a flight attendant stood up as well and walked to the young man. "Excuse me sir but I'll have to ask you to sit back down as we have started our decent." She said claimly with a happy attitude, Micky softly placed a hand on her shoulder and the woman started to claim down, allowing Micky to pass by her and head to the cockpit. Micky softly knocked on the door, before he pushed it open, seeing as the caption didn't lock the door. As soon as he entered, the two pilots looked to him. "Hey who are you!?" He asked, but before he could say or do anything else, Micky placed a hand on his shoulder and leaned in. "I'm death, it's best you go now before the end of days." He said, Alexander walking in behind him, as she was just playing with her as he did all this. She went to the co-pilot and did the say then, though instead she leaned in and softly kissed the mans cheek. "Sorry, but we have a job todo." She said, the twins then looked at each other before they walked back to there seats, knowing that with in moments the pilot and co-pilot would start the stroke and heart attack.

Time 12:22 PM.

Micky and Alexandra stood under one of the loading bays for passengers, watching the as the two planes become ingolfed in flames, Alex hookah a arm around her brothers shoulder and smiling. "We did good work here! Not let's get going before any of the humans see us or we get cought on flime or something she said. The two turning to leave.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:49 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Time: 11:47 AM

Keelan was inboard the plane along with the twins of Death. He tried to keep himself hidden but was not as inconspicuous as he thought. His unmarked military uniform didn't exactly keep him hidden, the twins, however, never saw him. He watched as the twins put their plan into action. He has been keeping an eye on them for the plane ride and watched as they did their work. He liked the idea, though he would have to introduce himself to the two later after he got off this plane. "I will follow them, I am pretty sneaky. I didn't pay a dime for this plane ride." He said as the twins walked over to the cockpit. "And here we go...."

Time: 12:25 PM

Hiding from the twins, he decided to reveal himself to the two. "They don't seem like they will harm me. I will just have to be myself, all nice." He then went to approach the two as they left the scene. "Hello there, I like the work you two did."

----------------------------

Time: 2:34 PM

Dominic and his sibling were hanging around a hospital that day watching the news. It was a bit interrupted as it syarted broadcasting the story of the plane, how the pilots passed away during the decent having the plane crash into another killing all passengers onboard. "Sis, you think it's the twins?" Dominic said as he stood up smiling despite his cold demeanor. "We should take a plane and head over to find them." The two were actually in the UK that day testing out certain dieseases both of them created. Though for some reason Alma's didn't do much and just made people get skmething sort of a cold. "Oh, also your pathogen needs work, it is practically just a mild cough. Let's go, I will test out mine when we leave to New York." Before they left he dropped a vial and it dispersed an unknown virus, "We will see what I did later."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:30 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Time - 2:34 PM

Alma was around the hospital, her brother had been working in some new viruses and bacteria. She looked up at the television from her shiny slinky she had been playing with and watched the news. She stood and walked towards it. She looked over to her brother who spoke and asked about the other twins.
"Of course it's the twins brother." She said softly, putting her slinky in her bag. She made a bit of a grumpy face when her brother said that her pathogen wasn't the greatest. She sighed and followed her brother, preparing herself for a plane ride to New York City.

Time - 11:47 AM

Amelia sat outside the airport on the ground, she sighed softly and stood from where she was sitting and walked into the airport. Immediately she could tell that something was off. She looked around and saw the twins Alexandra and Micky. She smiled and walked up to them.
"Ah my old friends, long time no see!" Around her friends, Amelia was sweet, but when it comes to others she was incredibly rude and greedy. "I would like to believe that the crash was your fault?" She raised an eyebrow and smiled at the two.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:41 am 

2nd Year (1)

As the two went to leave, or at least to find a hiding place to wait for thbe angels and demons to come, both war and famine approached them. They knew that Amelia was there, but Keelan was a surprise, though it was a welcome one. Alexandra was the first one to speak up for the pair as Micky pulled out his phone and started to scroll through his music.

"Oh hey you two! Yeah this was us, great way to get some of the lower levelled angels and demons out. Though we are hoping to scare up something a bit bigger. What about you two, why are you here?" She asked, not sure why anyone would want to hang out near a airport for any reason other then to catch a flight, though no one would be going anywhere for some time thanks to the two of them.

Micky looked up at Keelan for a second, then back down to his phone. "So you were on the plan, good thing you didn't wind up like the humans. I mean, War is just another way to put death." He smirked, his sister sighing softly, her brother seemed like he would be a better fit of the son of war then death some times. Yet he was the only brother she had, though a thought did creep into her mind. "Hey, don't we have to shepherd those souls to the other side?" She asked, Micky just shook his head. "No, that's the grim reapers job, though the angels and demons always come to collect the souls of victims of something this larg scale. As the reapers are really only reasonable for collecting up to four souls at a time." The pale boy just rolled his eyes, Alexandra looked back to the other horsemen and shrug. "Sorry about him, I think he may be hungry. He gets a bit mean when he's hungry." She giggled before she wrapped a arm around Famine. "Probably your flat isn't sweetie? All skin and bones under here." She teased her friend, leaning in and kissing her cheek.

Micky sighed softly as he took his headphones out, it seemed he would have to talk, as the other horsemen wouldn't leave them alone. "You two going to stay and help us take out some of the enemies or what?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Keelan almost grimaced as Micky seemed to put down the idea of War, but he kept his cool."Yes I was on the plane, and no, war isn't another way to put death. It's division of an empire and/or conquest. Very different." Brushing off any dirt off of his unmarked military uniform, he went over and put his hand on top of his head smiling warmly like he only does so in front of his friends. "Ah, don't get so grumpy, look, I loot from people who die so I was able to score a ton of money." Keelan then grumbled looking up, "My dad won't let me get any money unless it's from someone who is either dead or knocked unconscious." The boy with red streaks in his hair looked around then back to the others as Alexandra kissed Famine, he was smiling again. "I'm buying! Where should we go first?" He said as he went to hug Alexandra and Micky. They have yet to see his serious tactician side, he acts much like a general and is very intelligent.

"We should eat first, I'd rather not have Micky upset. Oh, and of course we came to help. Why else would we be here?" Keelan said, he waited from the response from his fellow horseman as he pulled out a baggy filled with crumpled up currency in paper bills, coins, and a few rolls of bills. "The spoils of...not war. It's still a lot." He put away the bag and turned to Famine. "As for her, she is most likely bumming around."

---------------

Domininc and his sister were already boarding a plane to NYC. At that time he was able to make money by selling a strain of plague to a shady group. This was a two birds with one stone deal. They were able to spread pestilence as wel as earn a lump sum of money. Setting that aside, they boarded the plane no problem and both sat next to each other. "Alma, this will take a while, so how about we play a game?" He smiled warmly unlike his usual cold and distant self and kissed her cheek, which was a bit unusual but also welcomed. "It's been a while since we've been cooped up together like this." He looked around at the fellow passengers and pat her head. "Anything Alma?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Amelia just stood as the three of them talked, she would often yawn. But at the mention of food she brightened up. She was then kissed on the cheek by Alexandra and blushed, playfully pushing the girl away.
"Damn Lexie, keep it in your pants." She laughed a bit and looked at Keenan who turned to her. When he said she was bumming around she smiled and nodded. "Uh of course! I steal food from the elderly and poor. What else am I supposed to do?" She shrugged and turned to Micky, giving a soft nod.
"Of course we came to help. I had a feeling you two were up to no good anyway." She have a small laugh as her stomach growled. "As for food, I am so in."

-----

Alma had been staring blankly the whole time they were in the airport. To some, she looked almost insane, but she was a sweetheart with just a blank stare and a bit of a psychotic mindset. She finally snapped out of her daze when Dominic asked if she wanted to play a game. She perked up from her seat and smiled, unfolding her legs from where they had been pressed against her chest.
"Oh! Can we play I Spy?!" Without even waiting for him to answer, she looked at the passengers that surrounded them. A man made eye contact with her and she smiled. She sat back down and spoke to her brother.
"I spy, with my toxic eye... A man with gang green!" She smiled and pulled her legs back to her chest, her arms wrapping around them as she looked at her brother happily. She loved games, they were her favorite thing to do!

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:14 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexandra smirked a bit as Amelia pushed her away a bit. "Hey, I bet you'd love to get in my pants. I've seen those side looks from you." She said, hooking a arm back around the girl and pulling her close. She knew she was stronger then her friend, so she would be keeper her close. "Now don't try to run, death will always find you." She whispered in Amelia's ear, once more teasing the girl. Which in truth she was having to much fun doing.

The girl then turned to Keelan. "Well we should stay close, I bet there if a McDonalds in the airport, all we have to do is get pass the useless TSA. I mean we cause one person to die and they all become as useful as a wet paper bag." She smirked.

Micky put his headphones back in and the pulled his backpack from his back and then pulled out a rather old looking book. "Let's go." He said as he started to walk towards a side door while reading said book. If anywhere to actually look at it they would find it was written in a old language, mostly likely a old form of German.

As the group of horsemen walked into the airport through a side door, police, TSA, passengers, and many others were crawling just about everywhere. As no one was sure yet why the planes crushed into the other one. Micky lead the group to a McDonalds that was by a large window that over looked the runway, though all anyone could see was the flaming wreck of the planes.

Last edited by CanadianWolf on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:17 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Keelan chuckled as Alexandra flirted with Ameilia, "Hey, leave the poor girl alone. Besides I'm here, don't I get any love?" He laughed as she kept her close, he then wondered what she was whispering. He shrugged and pulled out the baggie and counted the money. Keelan smiled. "It's enough."

Keelan listened even though he just looked like he ignored her, he then laughed at her comment on the TSA. "Yeah, you're so right. Now let's get going, we are already caused enough havoc. It's time for a bit of R&R."

Keelan looked around as everyone in the airport seemed to be thrown into chaos as many were gasping at the carnage that was the two planes engulfed in flames. The boy in the unmarked military uniform just chuckled under his breath smirking, "Ah, that chaos you twins caused it simply great." He lead the others over to the window of a McDonalds and turned to the others holding the bag up for the horsemen to see. "Alright, I have close to $600 if not more. Everything's on me, so go nuts." He said before turning around to order something.

-----

Dominic patted her head and smiled, "Ah, alright. By the way it's gangrene. I say it's that person right there." He turned to the person who was smiling at his sibling. He gave him an almost warning look but smiled anyway. "So, how does that man have gangrene?" Dominic waited for her response as the flight attendant made sure everyone was prepared for the take off. Dominic buckled himself and Alma as he waited. "Oh, by the way want to do what the twins did? Or is that just copying? Wait, I have an idea. We can test out some of our specialties." He grinned cutting off Alma's response, he smiled and showed a few vials. "Sorry sis, continue..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Amelia blushed as Alexandra flirted with her more. She laughed softly as she was pushed away but then her face turned extremely red when she whispered in her ear. She looked at Alexandra and gave a nervous giggle before distancing herself a bit. She had a bit of a crush on her if she was being honest. Well, she had a crush on both of the twins, and sometimes Keelan.

When McDonald's was brought up, her face brightened. "I love that place!" She said jumping up and down a bit like a kid. As they walked, she saw all of the chaos that the twins caused and nodded, agreeing with Keelan's statement. "Yeah, that was pretty cool." But she started to wonder one thing.
"Hey, has anyone heard from the Pestilence twins?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow at the group. When she heard Keelan say go nuts with food, her eyes widened and she gave him a hug.
She stepped up to order and accidentally ordered one of everything off the menu.

-----

Alma crossed her arms and pouted as her brother corrected her. She wasn't mad that he corrected her, it was more a bit if irritation that he guessed it so quickly. When Dominic suggested playing with some of the new viruses he created, her eyes lit up. She totally forgot about explaining the man with the gangrene and snatched a vial from her brother.
"What's in this one?" She asked as she looked at him, clearly excited to give someone the sickness he had created.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:38 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Alexandra smiled as Amelia started to blush, though she choose to back off at that moment and follow everyone inside. Once they were at McDonald's, she simpled just watched everyone around them, looking at a menu before she ordered her self. Once that was down she went and sat down with her brother who only order a Oreo Mcflurry. She then looked to the other two as they sat down.

"I heard the other two are over in the U.K., but I'm sure they will be on a plane shortly. But for now, let's just do some clean up and then wait for them. Maybe me and Amelia could get a hotel room together. Maybe Keelan will take it if you don't." She winked at the both of them, Micky rolled his eyes softly. "Would you stop that already?" He buffed a bit, Alexandra just smirked and hooked a arm around him. "Oh it's just some harmless teasing, besides what else has a girl got to do while waiting for people to show up so she can kill them?" She giggled, Micky just sighed and went back to his book.

After the group got there food, Alexandra watched the window, making sure they would catch the angels and demons, though she also had her feet in Amelia's lap, she wouldn't be laying if she said she didn't like teasing the girl, she just made it so fun. That and she found her rather cute.

Suddenly Micky looked up from his book, then stood up. "It's time." He simply stated as he started towards the window. His sister standing up, helping the other two to there feet. "Come on, let's go. Whoever gets the most kills gets a kiss!" She giggled as she ran towards the window, angels and demons slowly starting to come from wherever they came from to pick up the souls.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:18 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Keelan forked over any cash he had to pay for, he didn't kind as the money was basically spoils from the destruction. He smiled as he sait down with the others and started eating his food. "Only a McFlurry huh? Well, I thought you would order something like her." He pointed to Amelia and her mountain of one of everything. He smiled at her and pat her on the head as she looked pretty excited to have all that food.

"I wonder what they will do, what with one of them being the best bioengineer. You've seen his button right? Kinda funny." As Alexandra winked he grinned slyly and kissed the air in her direction. "I'll take you up on that hotel room offer." He then looked at Micky waiting for his response to his comment.

Once the demons and angels starting coming Keelan smiled as they went to the window, "Hey Alexandra, I bet you I will get that kiss. Oh how I love mega violence." He cackled evilly as he saw the ones who came to collect the souls started to arrive. "Careful, I have a fiery personality, not to mention that we will all be playing my own game. I hope all three of you can play it as well as I do." He teased the other horsemen as he was prepared for the carnage that was about to start.

-----

Dominic started laughing as she pulled out his funniest vial, "Oh, that one? Well we are going to have some fun laughs with that one. It's a modified version of a disease I find a bit funny. It's called Kuru also known as laughing sickness. The symptoms include difficulty walking, slurred speech, inability to grasp objects, random and compulsive laughing or crying. It can be dispered in a gas form if you want. Unless you want one person first to have it. Go ahead and have fun with it sis." He patted her on the back as the plane took off heading towards New York. He smiled at the vial which had an emoji sticker he put on of a laughing face. On the other side was a code for the disease. "One more thing, all these vials are fast acting so there is no one week wait, it's instantaneous."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Amelia blushed as Alexandra teased of a hotel room. Truthfully she would love to share a hotel room with her, but she was always afraid of showing her true feelings for others. That was her weakness. She felt like she had to be strong, but on the inside she was weak and shy. When she heard what Keelan said about the room, she frowned and started to lose her courage. She knew she couldn't compare to him. He was attractive, and she... Well... She was a scrawny little nobody compared to War and Death. She watched as the angels and demons came from the plane and readied herself. Though she was down on herself, she was still one hell of a fighter.

------

Alma smiled at her brother as she stared into the vial. When he was done speaking she gave a mischievous giggle and stood from her seat. She made her way to the bathroom, but when the plane started to bit some turbulence, she stumbled, the vial slipped from her hands and broke on the floor. Her eyes widened as the gas was released into the air.
"Uh oh." She said softly as she gathered the glass quickly. She ran back to her seat and looked at Dominic before looking behind her. The people on the plane all started to giggle to themselves, the giggles turned into a large uproar of laughing and crying from the passengers.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:41 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky didn't pay much attention to the other horsemen as they walked up to the window. No inside he was focused on being his weapon to his hand. His eyes closed. A black fog starting to form above his out stretched hand. The fog starting to take form of his scythe.

Once his scythe was fully formed, he used the blunt end of it and smashed it against the window with as much force as he could muster. Sure enough the whole window came down, which let the horseman of death jump out of side window and down onto the runway. He then started towards the two planes, smirking a bit.

Alexandra sighed softly as her brother brook down the window. "Does he always have to destroy something?" She turned toward Amelia as she rolled her eyes a bit. "Well I guess it means we are fighting now. So let's get to work you two!" She giggled as she leaned in and kissed Amelia's cheek. "That's for good luck, hope you win." She teased before she jumped out of the window as well. Her own weapon starting to form in her hands. The scythe in one hand while the chain and ball where wrapped around her left hand. The girl ran up to her brother. "So, what shall we do first? I was think we could make thinks a bit, crispy." She winked, her brother nodded. "Sounds like a good start to me, let's get closer first." He said as the two of them got closer and closer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:01 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

After the two twins jumped out, Keelan turned to Amelia with a light smile. "Hey, seems the girl really likes you, one thing is you don't have to worry about me. I'm not really into her much, hell, I wonder if there really is any mushy feelings. Hm...I'm open to it though." He gave her a wink and took the initiative to peck her cheek before he jumped down onto the runway. He looked back at her for a moment and smiled before he turned around. "Let's say I have had my eyes on you, you are pretty and nice. Now where was I?" The last part he said as he turned around.

He stood still and held out his arm. His hand began to glow red for a moment before catching fire. It danced around for a moment before extending out six feet from the palm of his hand. The flames began to solidify and disipate as his large sword took form. He brought it to his body, it was extremely large and heavy yet he held it like it was merely a wooden stick. He grasped the handle with both hands and pulled it apart, it split into two halves which he swung a few times. He began walking confidently towards the twins while dragging the half blades behind him causing sparks to fly out behind him. He cackled as he dragged his swords.

He sprinted over to the two still draggin the blades for added effect. Once he was at their side he picked up his swords and spun them for a moment in his hands grinning widely. "Well I heard crispy, and I'm just the one to do it." He said as there were a few embers and flames dancing from his sword's edges. "Now then, let's get closer."

-----

Dominic looked at her a bit funny as she ran back to her seat. He looked away from the window and smiled at her and pet her head. "So, what did you do with that vial anyway?" His question was soon to be answered as a few passengers either laughed or cried. Some of the more concerned passengers tried speaking to the ones laughing but came to realized their speech was slurred heavily. One passenger stood up and walked over to the bathroom, he stumbled and had great difficulty getting there. A flight attendant attempted to grab a food tray but wasn't able to at all. Dominic smiled at Alma and let out a small chuckle. "Did something happen Alma? You don't seem to have the vial anymore. You let it out in the cabin didn't you?" He hugged her and smiled. "That's my sister." He seemed to congratulate her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Amelia blushed as a peck on her cheek was felt by Alexandra. She touched the place she had been kissed and then to her hand. She never understood why people liked her. She turned to Keelan as he spoke. She looked at him wide eyed as he confessed that he was attracted to her as well. She was now absolutely torn! She had a thing for both Keelan and Alexandra. So now she was stuck. She stepped through the window and summoned her staff with no problem. She swung it around a bit before pointing it in the direction of the angels and demons.

Alma looked at her brother before turning her attention back to the people seated on the plane. She noticed as a few people laughed but the others cried. She gave a soft giggle as her brother patted her head like a pet.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:44 am 

2nd Year (1)

As soon as Micky was close enough to the angels and demons, a angel stepped forward who looked rather confused as to way the children of the horsemen were there. "Hey, you aren't meant to be here, go back ho-" the angel being cut short as Micky brought down his scythe and cut the angel from right shoulder to left hip. The body of the angel falling back wards, the two halfs falling away from one another as blood sprayed from either end.

Micky had a rather wicked smile on his face as he started to enjoy him self. "Alex! Light!" He yelled out as he stabbed the flat end of his weapon into the ground. A thick fog rolling in all around him, the other children and the angels and demons.

Alex smiled as she ran up behind her brother, looking to the other horsemen. "You two might want to get out of the fog while you can! Unless you want to be BBQ!!" She laughed as Micky kneeled infront of her. She then used her brother as a spring board and went up in the air, she started to spin on the air as she did a flip. As she was upside down she shot down the ball and chain, both of which were on fire, the hole sore that was on the fog now on fire of pure black. The girl landing in the fire with a smile as loud screams of pain erupte from the angels and demons.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:02 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Keelan smirked as he was able to escape the large amount of flames which scorched the area burning any who were caught in the inferno. "Poor suckers. And man that poor angel that just got cleaved." Keelan then ran up to the others, he turned to twins and scoffed. "I'd say that was pretty awesome, but how about this?" He brought the swords to his body, both facing downward. He slammed them down like staffs and a wave of red energy seemingly raced across the area. Any of the surviving angels and demons quickly turned on each other like madmen. Clawing, striking, swinging, they were to far away from them to just go after them. "Ah, I love chaos. Don't you?"

As they fought, Keelan to the advantage and began to cleave quite a few of them to ribbons, he simply laughed maniacally as he swung his dual blades slicing through the enemy. "Going to join the fun you three?!" He yelled as he impaled a demon and decapitated an angel all at the same time. Cutting down the enemy, and looking good while doing it. That's his game.

-----

The pilots seemed unaffected as they continued to fly like normal, they simply kept the doors shut and ignored the laughter. The flight attendants were too busy laughing or crying to really inform the pilots. With time some of the passengers passed out, they died but the rest were too busy chuckling themselves to death to really do much. "Seems like some of the passengers already laughed themselves into an early grave." Dominic smiled at Alma and looked over at a few deceased people. "Hm...the pilots didn't get infected, seems we may be able to land at the NYC. They have multiple runways so we should make it." Dominic assured Alma they wouldn't be delayed in seeing their friends.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Amelia watched as the twins and Keelan started to fight. She held her staff close to her as she watched them try to outdo each other. Whereas they were more competitive, Amelia just liked to hang out in the shadows. A few demons started to come at her, but with a single wave of her staff, Locusts appeared from a smoke cloud. The insects immediately attacked the demons that had started to come after her. They either flew inside their mouths and ate through the demons, or start chewing them from the outside in. Amelia would stand and watch her enemies scream and fall to their knees in pain. This brought incredible joy to her evil heart.

------

Alma watched as a few of the passengers died of laughter, wide and creepy smiles on their faces as they lay stiff in their seats. She looked to her brother as he spoke and nodded. She had felt that the fight had already started without them, which was indeed no fun at all. She slumped in her seat and folded her arms across her chest.
"They're having all the fun without us..." She pouted softly to her brother.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:05 pm 

After waking up from a good nap Rob rose up from the ashes of the fallen demons, staring around at all the commotion he looks at Amelia and picks up his cloak and machete. Staring in wonder at all the chaos they were causing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heya cousin, been a while since we had our little 'meeting' ey?" he states simply, the eldest son of death was not known for complexity after all. He is also noted as being a very neutral member of the family, not really evil and not really good.

Yeah, deal with it, it's done no reason to bother worrying about it.