All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:13 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kurama growled at the male trainer and his Riolu until they were gone. Kurama then turned to head to the hollowed out tree that his trainer was hiding in, only to see that she wasn't there. Kurama then growled in anger and frustration as he realised that his trainer had taken advantage of his abscence to head to the town. Kurama then decided to wait since Kira would probably bring her back. Kurama laid down on the forest floor next to the tree to wait for Kira and Draco.

Kira was dragging Draco back to their hiding place in the forest, grumbling at her the whole way. Draco rolled her eyes as her Riolu "lectured" her about the stunt she pulled. Kira was holding the food he had gathered for them in one paw as he dragged Draco with the other. Draco was helping carry the food her Riolu had gathered back to their hiding place. Draco and Kira soon got back to their den and saw Kurama waiting for them. Draco saw Kurama's slivery-blue tails thrashing around angrily when he saw her. Draco said, "I'm sorry for running off like that guys, but I wanted to find out where we were and I couldn't find any other way to do it. At least now I know we're in Kanto, which is across the ocean from Sinnoh, where we're from. Now we need to figure out how to get back." Draco walked over to the silver and blue Ninetales and gave him his share of the food that Kira had managed to get for the three of them.

Draco ate out of an open can of Pokemon food since that was all they had to eat. Draco couldn't afford to be picky about the food she ate since she had no money, she ate whatever food they could get without complaint. Draco noticed that they weren't alone when Kira and Kurama were on guard. Kurama got up to fend off the intruders and growled as he stared them down, his silvery-blue fur standing on end with his nine tails puffed up in aggression to make himself look bigger.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:44 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Blaze watched as one of the boys approached him with his arms crossed. He stared up at the boy before Ken pointed toward Shadow. His Houndour at his feet moved to his feet and began snarling at the boy, warning him to step away from his trainer. Blaze reached down, slowly not to alarm Shadow and pet his friend, knowing he would slightly calm down. Shadow glared at Ken as he sat down in front of Blaze, but his teeth were just hiding under his lips.
Blaze turned his attention back to the boy with a smirk. "Trust me, you don't want to do that," he said shaking his head. "He is tougher than what you think and I'd rather not send anyone's Pokemon to the Pokemon Center."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace