All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Undertale Rp
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:48 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Toriel was in the throne room talking to her husband about the child that Asriel had made friends with she saw that they were having fun playing with each other. Toriel did not think that the underground was the best place for a human child even if they seemed happy to be here but Asgore just asured her that nothing would happen to the child and that it was perfectly safe with them. Toriel knew that was true but she was still not sure about it. She loved to she Asriel happy playing with the child and she noticed that Asriel would protect the human from any danger. Toriel looked over at her husband "but what if they want to go back to the surface and they find out that they are now trapped down here with us". Asgore looked around the room "well let's just hope that they don't ask about that right now untill we find a way to break the barrier." Toriel was hoping that he was right but she just had a feeling that something would happen one day she then made her way to the kitchen to start cooking their lunch.

Papyrus was getting ready to head out for his duty as a soon to be royal guard and as usual Sans was still sleeping in his room. Papyrus walked up the staris and knocked on Sans bedroom door "Sans it's time for sentry duty." Papyrus then walked away when he heard movment from behind the door but he knew that he would have to come back and wake him up again becasue that was Sans he just didn't want to do his job. Papyrus walked back down stairs to wait for Sans but he was not waiting forever he did have a job to do and so did Sans.

Gaster was in his lab working a his project for king asgore he knew that it was early morning when he had woken up to work some more on it he had not been home in three weeks. He wanted to see his sons but he had important work to do here he looked up from his desk to look around the lab he needed to get out of here for a bit just to get some fresh air. Gaster stood up from his desk and walked to the door and outside into the hot lands he looked at the capital which was not to far from where he was he then went back into his lab and continued his work.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Undertale Rp
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:46 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Sans rolled over in his bed, feeling the blanket slide on to the floor just as someone -- Papyrus -- pounded on the door. Groaning, the older of the two groaned and buried his face in the pillows. He wasn't ready to get up, sure that may have had something to do with the late night before but it had totally not been his fault! One of the other monsters had thought it would be a good idea to play ding-dong-ditch until the early morning hours.

Eventually Sans forced himself out of bed, and got himself more or less ready for the day. Yawning he walked down the stairs to see his little brother waiting impatiently for him.
"You don't need to get your bones in a bunch every morning." Sans shoved his hands in his pockets and glared at his brother, the sole reason he was awake at all.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:00 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It had only been a few days since the human child had fallen down to the Underground, and Asriel was happy. She had found the human and took the child to her parents. At first they didn't believe it was alright for the child to stay down there, but eventually they kept the child with them.

There weren't many monsters her age down in the Underground, so she loved the child with all her heart. "You can't catch me!" Asriel squealed happily as she tagged the human and ran off in the direction of the kitchen where her mother had gone. She eventually found her mom and his behind her. "Ssssh! I'm not here!" She whispered to her mother as she hid behind her dress robes.

Undyne had already been awake and at the castle. She wore her armor as she walked through the halls and into the throne room. She gave a soft bow to Asgore before exiting the room and into the land.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco was having fun with her new sister. Draco was soon tagged by Asriel, who had said that she couldn't catch her, and said, "That's what you think!" Draco laughed happily and chased Asriel but she lost sight of Asriel and ran in the other direction, it was easy for Draco to get lost since she had only been in the castle for a few days. Draco then realized the Asriel hadn't come this way and said, "Uh, Asriel? I think I'm lost again!" Hopefully someone would hear Draco and guide her back to her adopted family.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 pm 

just passing through

Toriel was not paying any attention to her child as she ran in and hid by her Toriel looked down to see her child "okay my child if they come to find you I will say I have not seen you". Toriel laughed and continued to work on lunch for her family. She just noticed that the child might get lost becasue they were nes to the underground and they did not know their way around the place. Toriel did not worry to much their home was not that big so it was not hard to find your way back to the throne room.

Papyrus looked down at his brother I'm sorry brother but we must not be late for our jobs it is our responsibility to do them and not to be late we have to be at our stations before Undyen comes around for her rounds". Papyrus walked towards the door opened it and walked out into the town they lived in known as snowdin he walked out towards the forest outside of the little village towards Sans's post. "I hope to see you at your post when I come to check on you later to see if you are here doing your job Sans."

Gaster was walking around the lab looking for one of his folders with some of his research about the barrier he could have swron that he had it here he looked through the different flies and papers on his desk but it was nowhere to be seen Gaster then reliszed that he had left it at the capital in one of the guest rooms where he would sometimes spend the night when he had not been able to make the trip home the king and queen had given him one of the guest bedrooms. Gaster went to tell alphys that he would be stepping out for a minuet to go and talk to the king about their research so far. Gaster teleported to the capital he had teleported into his guest room he looked around the room it had been forever sense he had stayed here he searched in one of the cabinets and found the folder he was looking for quickly flipping through it. Gaster then walked out of the room closing the door behind him he walked into the hall and started to walk towards the throne room he was not paying any attention to his surroundings until he heard someone calling for Asriel he looked up to see who it was he noticed the human child the royal family had taken in to their family walking down the hall but he noticed that they looked a little lost. Gaster came a little closer to the human excuse me I couldn't help but see that you seemed a bit lost is there someway I can help you my name is Dr Gaster I'm the royal scientist" Gaster watched the child for a while looking for an answer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:09 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel smiled and giggled as her mother spoke, she spoke so strangely but she loved her either way. She waited for a little bit but when she saw that her sister hadn't come to find her. She then heard Draco shout that she was lost. She gave a soft sigh before coming out from behind Toriel's dress robes and exited the kitchen. She ran down the halls and finally found Draco and to her surprise, Gaster, the royal scientist. She ran up to the two and smiled. "Hi Draco, hi Gaster." Asriel smiled up at Gaster and gave a wave to the scientist.

Undyne started her rounds and ended up in Snowdin. She gave a sigh as she saw Papyrus lecturing his brother. "Hey nerds." The fish woman said as she approached the two. "Actually going to do work today?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:14 pm 

If Sans had eyes he would have rolled them at Papyrus.
"If I was actually at my post on time I think Undyne would wonder if I was feeling alright." He said, reluctantly following his brother outside. It's not that it was a difficult job to do, after all, very few people, monsters or otherwise, ever came to Snowdin unless they were just passing through. He followed Papyrus towards where he would be spending the better part of his day.
"I might be here, but don't break a bone if I'm not doing what you want!" He called out to his brother who was a few steps ahead. He laughed and turned in time to see Undyne.

His ever present grin grew at her question.
"Wouldn't you be surprised if we were. Bet it would just rattle your scales. Might get a little green around the gills?" Sans laughed, knowing Papyrus would be telling him off the first chance he got.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:36 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco jolted as she was startled when she heard the voice behind her. She turned around and saw a very tall skeleton man wearing a lab coat. Draco said, "Nice to meet you Dr. Gaster, I'm Draco. I was playing tag with Asriel and I guess I went the wrong way and got lost." Draco smiled at Gaster, she thought he was a very nice skeleton man. Draco heard the footsteps of an approaching monster and saw Asriel coming towards her and Gaster. Draco said, "Hi Asriel!" Draco gave Asriel a hug since she was relieved to be reunited with her again, even if they were apart for just a few moments.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:56 pm 

just passing through

Toriel was in the kitchen still preparing lunch for her family when everything was ready she went out to find the children when she had ran into the royal scientist Dr Gaster I see you are going to be talking with my husband about your research I see she looked at the folder in Gaster's hand she listend to him for a while I want you to take some time off to day to spend with your family if that is not to much to ask of you. Toriel watch him for a while untuil her asid that he would think about it that made her happy he needed some time away from work well I wish you the best of luck my friend. Toriel then continued down the hall to find her children to tell them that lunch was ready aftre that she came to the throne room to tell her husband the same thing and when she came into the throne room she saw Gaster and gave him a wave she then told Asgore that lunch was ready and then left back to the kitchen to get the table set for the meal.

Gaster looked down at the child weel it is very nice to finally meet you and also good day to you Asriel Gaster wavd back at Asriel anyway I was on my way to talk with your father about my research and I hope to see you both again very soon Gaster walked passed Draco and Asriel and went to the thron room where he meet with king Asgore Gaster came around to the front of the throne "your Majesty I am good to inform you that the research on the barrier is going great but we are still no closer to finding a way out but I will let you know if we get anything else that will be worth telling you sense you already know that we have not worked out anything yet". Gaster flipped through his notes to see if there was anything else he could tell the king. Gaster went to continue with his report when the queen had walked in she gave him a small wave and the whispered something to her husband Gaster waited until they were done for him to continue. Gaster finished his presentation for the king they had discussed many things abut what they could do to try and open the barrier that is all that I have to say to you right now so I will take my leave and see you in the morning" Gaster left the castle and walked out into the hot lands he wanted to go back to his lab but a while before he had went to talk to the king the queen come over to him and had told him to take the rest of the day off to spend sometime with his sons that would be good but he still had some work to do about the barrier. but after a minuet he had desided to go home it was not that far away he teleported form where he was in the hot lands all the way to snowdin he knew that they would not be home for a while so he took this to his advantage to have some time alone before they would be home from their sentry posts. Gaster walked into the house and went over to the couch to look over some of his notes in his reearch folder.

Papyrus was a few steps ahead of his brother he was alos still telling him about the responsibilities they had and why they had to do this job even if he didn't like it he was about to tell his brother something else until he truned around to see the captain of the royal guard Undyne. Papyrus came over to stand beside his brother until he heard what his brother had said to her he did not want to say anything about in front of his superior because she could handle herself. He then decided to answer her question "of course Undyne you know I will never let you down if I ever want to be a royal guards men".

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:05 pm 

Draco waved goodbye to Dr. Gaster and said, "Bye Dr. Gaster! It was nice meeting you." Draco then turned to Asriel and said, "We should go to Snowdin after lunch! I want to meet the funny skeleton you told me about that lives there." Draco smiled when Asriel agreed to take her to meet the skeleton.

After Draco and Asriel finished lunch, they left for Snowdin. Once they arrived at the guard post that the skeleton she wanted to meet worked at she walked up to him. Draco saw that he was wearing a white shirt with a blue hoodie over it, as well as black shorts and slippers. Draco noticed that he was relaxing and said, "Hi, I'm Draco. I heard from Asriel that you like jokes. You most like mushrooms too because you seem like a fungi!" Draco liked jokes too, including groan-inducing puns.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel waved goodbye to Gaster and followed her mother to eat lunch. She smiled and nodded when Draco asked to meet Sans and Papyrus. She would have more fun with Sans, but Papyrus was funny too.

After lunch she and Draco walked to Snowdin and saw the skeletons and Undyne standing together.

Undyne rolled her eyes. "You'd like that huh nerd?" She pat Sans on the head because he was shorter than she was. Undyne laughed when she saw Draco and Asriel approach. "Speaking of nerds!" She exclaimed happily.

Asriel waved to the skeletons and Undyne. Before she could introduce Draco to Sans, she had already started off with a pun. She groaned and rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Come on Draco, that one was bad." She laughed as she looked at her sister, a smile on her face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:27 am 

Sans nearly laughed at Papyrus, always striving to be a good model for the royal guard while he himself didn't really care. Before he could say anything to his brother he felt Undyne patting his skull in what he thought was a condescending manner. He was once again stopped from making any comments however by the arrival of two individuals. One he recognized as Asriel, but the other was unknown to him. Waving to the two as they approached, Sans moved away from Undyne. He watched with a grin as the unknown figure stepped forward, introducing themself as Draco. He listened to the pun and couldn't help but laugh.

"Nice to meet you Draco, I'm Sans. And that," He pointed over his shoulder to Papyrus. "Is my literal bone-head brother, Papyrus." The skeleton turned to his brother, the grin still on his face. "Hey Pap, can we keep her? She seems really pun-tastic!" He asked before giving his attention back to Asriel and Draco.
"So what brings you two all the way out here?" He didn't mind at all, it was just another distraction from his post.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:45 pm 

just passing through

Toriel was cleaning up the table when the children had left the room and had gone to Snowdin she knew that there was nothing to worry about becasue they were safe and she knew that Undyne would be around Snowdin when she made her rounds. Shortly aftre the kids had left Asgore had been telling Toriel that they were running out of options of way to open the barrier and that meant that there were very few chooses before they would have to see if there was a way for the child to open the barrier and she did not want that to happen. The talk had shortly turned into a fight and it ended with Asgore storming off to the garden in the throne room and she stayed in the kicthcen. Toriel then moved into the hall and decided to go for a walked to waterfall and walk through the echo flowers she would do anything to protect the child that had fallen down here.

Papyrus waved at Asriel as they came over to them he was about to say something when he heard the un and he was not very impressed when his brother started to make his puns again and now his day was ruined it was bad enough living with Sans making his puns. Papyrus then listened to what his brother had said "well I don't know if we can keep them Sans they are a part of the royal family after all and it nice to see you both here in Snowdin" Papyrus stood beside his brother and smiled at Asriel and Draco.

Gaster was up and walking around the house he needed to go for a walk he just needed to clear his head and to take time to be on his own he went for a walk through Snowdin to see how the town was it had not changed much. Gaster walked through the small town he knew that all of these monsters wanted to get to the surface and it was up to him they were all counting on him to break the barrier he was the royal scientist after all and everyone knew him by name. many of the inhabitants of Snowdin came up to him and asked if he was any closer to getting through the barrier or how much longer he thought it would take before they come to an answer he gave them the usually answer which was that they were still trying and that they had a lot more possibilities to try to break the barrier. he was beginning to have his doubts abut there research because nothing so far was working. Gaster did not know what else to say to monsters that asked him what they had not tried yet and if they were ever to get out of the underground he did not know how to answer these questions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:25 am 

Draco heard Asriel say that her pun was bad and heard Sans laugh at her pun and said, "He didn't seem to think it was bad." Draco smiled when the skeleton introduced himself as Sans before introducing the other skeleton as Papyrus. Draco heard him ask his brother if they could keep her since she seemed really "pun-tastic" and she laughed at the pun. Draco heard Papyrus tell Sans that he didn't know if they could keep her since she was a member of the Royal Family before he turned to her and Asriel to tell them it was nice to see them in Snowdin. Draco smiled and replied, "It's good to be here, thank you."

Draco heard Sans ask what brought them all the way out to Snowdin and giggled. Draco replied, "Asriel said that there were some funny skeletons living here and one of them liked jokes so I asked her to bring me here so I could meet you both! And even if you can't keep me, I'm sure you would be allowed to babysit whenever needed." Draco smiled at Sans and soon giggled as she thought of a joke. Draco said, "Wanna hear a bad skeleton joke? Pfft- N-Nevermind, I don't think you have the guts." Draco started laughing in the middle of her joke and was now laughing after she delivered the punchline.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:52 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Asriel looked back and forth between the skeletons and her sister. She would give a soft laugh here and there when the brothers went at it. Asriel rolled her eyes as she heard Draco make a pun about skeletons not having the guts. She would give out a small snicker and shake her head. "Oh man!" She exclaimed as she heard the bad pun.

Undyne rolled her eyes at the bad pun and then laughed, recalling Draco saying something about Sans babysitting.
"Sans doesn't do any work, so I wouldn't get your hopes up when it comes to being babysat." She gave a soft snicker and elbowed Papyrus as she laughed at her remark. When nobody laughed, she flipped her spear and rolled her eye again. "Well I thought it was funny..." She mumbled to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:17 pm 

Sans looked to Papyrus at his comment on them being from the royal family.

"Don't you think I know that?" He said in a mocking tone before turning back to the kids. 

"Funny skeletons, funny skeletons...hmm. Nope, I think we're fresh out. You'll just have to deal with us, though I suppose we're humerus enough." Sans grinned when Draco said why they had come. Even if they were just visiting, he was going to make the best of this. It wasn't everyday a good distraction came along to keep you from your post. The prospect of babysitting wasn't exactly high on Sans' list of things to do, but how could he resist this opportunity?

He laughed at Draco's joke. 

"You know kid, you're right. "I don't have the guts for it, though I may have a funny bone or two around here someplace." Sans joked. He heard Undyne's comment on his lack of working. 

"Hey, I work. It's just on my own terms." He defended, crossing his own bony arms as well and glaring up at the fish woman. Then an idea struck him, a way of getting out of his work, without actually 'not working'. 

"Why don't I take you two to Grillby's? You know, get a taste for Snowdin?" He asked Asriel and Draco. It wouldn't necessarily not be work as he'd be accompanying the members of the royal family, but he also wouldn't have to stand out here all day.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:12 am 

just passing through

Toriel was in waterfall walking among the echo flowers it was where she liked to be when she is alone it was a peaceful place and she knew that asgore barley left the capital so she could go a talk to some of the other monsters in the area. Toriel knew that snowdin was just past waterfall maybe she would go and see the skeleton brothers and see what her children where up to. Toriel diecide to do that she walked through waterfall and had entered the area of snowdin from where she was Toriel could see many of the royal guard on their post. Toriel walked past and they greeted her becasue they all knew that she was the queen of the underground Toriel walked up to one of the town inhabitants and started to talk to them she just needed someone to talk to right now she had a lot on her mind.

Papyrus just looked at undyne when she made here remake about his brother it was true but Papyrus' day was now ruined becasue of his brother and his puns Papyrus listend to what his brother had said "really Sans we just got here and you want to leave and go to Grillby's your such a lazy bones even when you are here all you do is hang around outside of your post and do nothing". Papyrus was not happy with his brother just wanting to leave his post when they had just gotten out here any way he had his own post to go to "well brother you may go but I would like to see you back at your post when I come to do my rounds". Papyrus started on his way to his own station in snowdin he was not happy in leaveing his brother alone he knew that he would probably have to go to Grillby's later to get him becasue he had a habit of falling asleep there all of the time.

Gaster was making his way back home when he saw Papyrus coming trhough the town Gaster knew that his sons had job as sentries in snowdin but he really didn't want them to know he was back right now becasue if Papyrus saw him he would tell Sans about it but Gaster wanted it to be a surprise that he had come back even though he did not know how Sans would react to this. so Gaster went into the Library the sign was still not spelled correctly it said "LIBRARBY" he watched his son past by. Gaster decided to stay in the library for now maybe he could find somethings out about ways to try and break the barrier Gaster looked through the book selection to see if he could find anything.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:52 pm 

Draco was happy that Sans seemed to like her jokes and laughed at his reply. Draco heard Undyne's comment about Sans not doing any work and Sans' reply about how he does work but only on his terms, she said, "I don't think it's accurate to call Sans lazy because he seems to put a skele-ton of effort into making punbearable jokes." Draco giggled at her joke. Draco smiled when Sans offered to take her and Asriel to Grillby's and nodded. Draco said, "I'd love to go to Grillby's. It sounds like fun."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:02 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

At the thought and mention of food, Asriel's stomach gave out a soft growl. She put her hands to her stomach and looked at Draco, a smile on her face. She looked at Sans and nodded, her soft ears flopped as she did. "Yeah, I could go for some grub!"

Undyne just rolled her eyes and flipped her spear in her hands. She gave a loud groan in irritation as she just walked away after Papyrus. "Papyrus wait up!" She called after him as she walked fast to catch up with him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:21 pm 

"Come on Pap, you're not going to let these two stand out here all day are you?" Sans gestured to the kids while looking to his brother. "What kind of person would I be if I let that happen?" The skeleton grinned as his younger brother, pointing a thumb at Draco when she commented on his work ethic.
"See, at least they support me." Watching as Papyrus and Undyne left, Sans laughed.

"I hope he wasn't expecting me back today since he didn't exactly specify." Turning his attention to Draco and Asriel, the skeleton began walking back in the direction he had come not too long ago. He heard Asriel's stomach growl.

"Let's go then!" He said, leading the two into Snowdin and up to Grillby's.

Entering the place, Sans took his usual seat, waving to Grillby. 

"Hey Grillby, the usual for me and whatever these two want." The skeleton said, leaning back in his seat. Clearly comfortable in his usual hangout, Sans watched the two kids.

"So, anything you two want to do today? And if anyone asks, I'm your escort. Can't have them thinking I'm slacking off again." Sans laughed.