All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Undertale Rp
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:27 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Toriel was half way through snowdin when she though that she should probably head back home she wanted to get things cleaned up and she had things to do at home. Toriel walked back the way she had come she did need to give her children some alone time she did trust them and she did trust Sans and Papyrus becasue nothing bad could happen they have had many years of peace down here but Toriel could not help it she had been having nightmares of a human child falling down here and they were harming everyone for the longest time she thought that it was this child that Asriel had become friends with. Toriel made her way back through waterfall it was a calming area she decided to stay there for a while and watch the waterfall in the field of echo flowers.

Gaster was making his way back to the house when Papyrus and undyne passed by he came up to the house he opened the door to see that it was still empty he knew that sans spent his time at the restaurant known as Grillby's so he would have a bit of time on his own. Gaster sat down on the couch he did not realized how much energy he had spent today until he had taken time to rest from work Gaster decide that he should probably sleep for a while just encase he was called into work later on tonight becasue there was still a lot of this to do for research on how to break through the barrier.

Papyrus was walking off to his post he heard Undyne call for him to wait up for her he stopped for her to catch up "hey undyne" Papyrus smiled at the captian of the royal guard and when she had caught up he continued to walk with her to his post outside of snowdin.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Undertale Rp
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:20 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Undyne walked next to Papyrus as she finally caught up to him.
"Hey Pap, I know that the human has been here for a while. But what do you think of her...?" She asked, looking over at him as they walked.

Asriel followed Sans to Grillby's. She had only eaten there a few times, but she loved the food. And Grillby was fun to talk to even though he wasn't much of a talker. She sat next to Draco and Sans when they got to the bar.
"I'll just have a burger please Grillby." She smiled at the monster and looked at Draco.
"What're you getting, Draco?" She nudged the human softly with her elbow.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace