All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dragon Rp
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:52 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Zoticus turned to watch Hera and the young dragon, smiling as Marrow joined. 

"Of course, my protection extends to all who seek it. Especially the little ones." The light dragon said. It was his duty to hold the darkness from overtaking the light after all, the sole purpose for his existence. Content with watching the young dragon explore Hera before settling down, Zoticus picked up on a laugh coming from nearby. Swinging his head and narrowing his eyes in the direction it had come from, the ancient light dragon searched for any sign of danger or darkness other than the natural kind.

Opening his wings slightly as the source of the noise approached, swinging on a vine, Zoticus prepared to defend the others should he need to. Seeing the dragon above them, and hearing his comments, Zoticus turned his head to the side questioningly. He watched as the dragon landed and looked around at them all before introducing himself.

"Greetings Tovar, and well met." Zoticus said, nodding his head to the new dragon. He studying Tovar carefully, trying to determine to which branch he belonged. 

"If you wouldn't mind me asking, what type of dragon are you? It has become hard to tell with the many centuries that have passed and the many new dragons appearing." He admitted. 

-----x-----

Thanatos scowled as he listened to Ki recount her tale. 

"It doesn't surprise me that they broke the treaty, the light are known for their ability to turn others to their side." The dark dragon growled. He liked the idea of a battle, like the old days when the light and dark dragons were pitted against one another in deathly battles, where no treaties or bargains were in play. 

Hearing the roar from Lazarus Sun, Thanatos turned to watch the vampire dragon stalking off, away from the sunlight. He hated seeing these weaknesses bestowed on his lineage. Why did such things plague his dark dragons, while the precious light dragons could walk both the day and the night? With a growl, Thanatos turned back to Ki.

"I like your plan. How many are left?" He asked. With their combined forces they would have some power, though if Zoticus and his crew caught on, they could be evenly, or even outmatched. And if what he had learned was true and the light dragons had taken dominance of this realm, they had their work cut out for them. 

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:06 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hera smiled as Zoticus agreed to protect her and the young dragon. She was sure that the remaining dark dragons would try and pursue the youngling to get more on their side. Even if they tried to plan an attack, they would be strongly outnumbered. She didn't know this young dragon very long, but she could sense that an incredible power was hidden deep within the child. She would protect him whatever it may cost, even if it meant that she would die. Hera had always wanted children of her own, but could never find a mate. She started to settle into the idea of being alone forever until this child came along. She laughed as the young one scaled her body like a squirrel would to a tree. She turned her head to see that he had settled himself down in the small area where her wings met her back, she smiled at him before turning her attention to a new sound. She looked in the direction where another dragon had sounded a greeting and decided to swing down to them from a vine. She tilted her head a bit, as she had never seen a dragon of his kind in a long time. He introduced himself as Tovar and blinked softly as he looked at Zoticus and the rest of the dragons. When they all had introduced herself, she smiled and decided to do the same. "Hello, I am Hera." She said with her usual soft and soothing voice.
---------
Ki watched as Thanatos scowled and spoke of how he hated the Light Dragons. She too hated how pretentious they all were, especially her sister. Ki watched as Lazarus Sun stalked off into the shadows, like Thanatos, it too hurt her to see weaknesses like this to her kind. She looked at Lazarus Sun, worry in her eyes before turning back to Thanatos who had spoken.
"As far as I know, there are 4 down there. But there should be about 10 in total." She growled "And 3 of us..." She finished as she moved her tail from side to side in anger, some black smoke coming from her nose as she snorted in irritation.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:55 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

The little black ice dragon would blink and raise his head as the dragon he had settled on spoke. He didn't understand the words that the other dragons spoke, much like the way the polar bears and snow cats would snarl and growl to each other. Hopefully, he would be able to stick close to these larger dragons long enough for him to learn dragon speech, but for now it was all just noise and sound.

The arrival of the dragon swinging from the vine did peak his interest though, as he wasn't use to such foliage this far from his icy home. His ice colored eyes would glance between the female dragon's wings, wondering if this was a normal activity for dragons, he had certainly never tried it. Though he had seen many new things since his journey from the snow capped mountains. So why not give it a go? There wasn't any vines near by so instead, the female dragon's tail would work. Sheathing his claws, he would unhook himself from the safe place on the female's back, sliding his way over her spine until he slipped off of her haunches, sliding down her tail like one might a small waterfall than the strange dragon who had swung from the vines, still it was fun, and the little dragon climbed his way back to the top of the female's back just to slide down her tail again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:50 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Lazarus sun listened to what both Ki and Thanatos were talking about from a distance he hated his own weakness he hated the light dragons but he also had a few trust issues with these two drak dragons even if he did work for one of them and the other is the original dark dragon. Lazarus paced back and forth at the barrier of light and shade. he looked down to the clearing the burns were already healing there was no need for alarm. Lazarus sat down he wanted to have a though with himself for a while he had a brother that was a light dragon and he wished that he could go after him and kill him but his brother had given him a choice his brother knew of a way to cure him of being a vampire that would not kill him. Lazarus did not know what to do he could still be a drak dragon but not the same as he was he headed back to his cave what is he going to do his brother was the one who had sealed his tomb which was this cave why should he trust he brother the first time he was given this choice he gave it to one of his right hand dragon and the cure had killed him and that was the last time he ever trusted his brother but right now he needed to think on this.

Tovar smiled at the question "I am a music dragon from the far islands my family was an important group of entertainers there and they always liked my brother and sisters better than me so one night I left the clan and joined a band of pirates that were out in the bay". Tovar took the guitar from his back and sat on his hind legs he strummed a few of the chords of a familiar song he had learned at his home "we can manipulate nature to song like the rest of the instruments when we play by ourselves and we also can throw our voice for defense it came in very handy out in the sea". Tovar settled the wooden guitar back around his neck and onto his back I also learned how to sword fight and swing on ropes or vines". Tovar stopped when he had though he had been talking for to long but he was actually talking to himself for a bit he didn't want his new friends to know that he was pretty well driven half insane by years of being on the sea maybe he would tell them later. Tovar turned his attention on the little dragon with Hera he laughed and smiled at it. Tovar looked up at his hat that had fallen off his head during his entrance and placed it back on his head. Tovar listened to what the dragon Wind Caller had to say to him "well I went back there once but it was not for family matters I had gotten a message that the island of the music dragons had been attacked so when I went back I had found my family but once they knew what I had become they cast me off the island and told me not to return and that they did not need any help from a low down Pirate like me." Tovar looked down at his talons "and then the island it fell apart underneath my talons it destroyed the entire village I had come back to see if my family was okay to only not find them anywhere they were no where to be found". Tovar did not like thinking about this event but he continued " after years of searching I found there stage destroyed and thrown into a chasm and they were down there none of them had survived the last thing that I never said to them was that I loved them but it was to late after that I left the pirates and came here." Tovar put on a smile aftre the story as if nothing had happened.

Wind caller listened to the new dragons story it was sad that his family had not noticed his talent or did not even let him try to show them Wind caller looked down at Marrow I' soory about that your family clearly did miss out on you I think that you have some real talent have you ever gone back home after you joined the pirates. Wind caller watched Tovar it was sad to hear this other story what had caused this to happen she brought Marrow closer to her she did not want to know what she would do if she had lost him like that. Wind caller went closer to Tovar she wanted to show him that it would not happen to him again and that she was here for him she looked at him then down to Marrow who was now hugging Tovar's front leg she watched Tovar looked at Marrow and then up to her she saw the sadness deep inside of him but also something else inside of him. Wind caller wanted to tell him that she knows how he felt but did she really her family was killed infront of her and then she came here he had searched from his even though they hated him for what he had become.

Marrow followed Wind Caller over to the new dragon he came close to him and hugged his front leg to try and comfort him after his story was told even thoguh Marrow did not know what any of the dragons were say except for Wind Caller he had her to teach her the language of the older dragons and he always wanted to learn more about her and other dragons. Marrow looked up at Tovar this dragon was sad he could tell and he would help anyway he could. but Marrow also wanted to get the hat it was interesting and he wanted to wear it Marrow made his way up to Tovar's head and carlwed under his hat and looked down into Tovar's eyes he saw the dragon smile this made Marrow happy and he smiled back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:43 pm 

Listening to the new comer, Zoticus was amazed at the story told. He had never heard of a music dragon before but assumed it had come along sometime long after himself and his brother were last on this realm. The old dragon was impressed, as well as bewildered at the numerous species of dragon that had grown from the relatively small number he had once known. He briefly wondered if their were many pure breed dragons anymore or if they were all become some sort of sub-species.

As Tovar concluded, Zoticus watched the young dragon's expression change to a smile. He may not have much experience on this realm, or with other dragons in general, but he knew Tovar was still troubled and decided to keep an eye on him. Zoticus couldn't help but grin at Marrow's antics. The old light dragon also took note of the slowly setting sun and the lengthening shadows.

"Perhaps we should find someplace to spend the night." It would do them well to find someplace not quite so out in the open, particularly with the little ones. 

-----x-----

Thanatos looked in the direction of the larger group. It was true they outnumbered them by war, but some were no bigger than hatchlings. As the sun set, elongating the shadows around them and adding a slight chill to the air, the dark dragon hissed. If they could pick away at the group until only the strongest were left, they may have an advantage. He knew how soft his brother could become and counted on that. 

Turning, Thanatos noticed the disappearance of Lazarus Sun. He would know the island better than any of them and would be their best chance at tracking the others should they wander off. Moving in the direction the vampire dragon had last been seen, Thanatos searched for the dragon.

"Lazarus Sun! Where have you hidden yourself!?" The dark dragon bellowed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:24 pm 

I am fury! I am pain! I am....wha-- who's crying? What happened? Young man your brother had that first you give that back to him right now!

The little black ice dragon seemed to hardly listen to the story, still trying to figure out how to swing from the vines like the strange new dragon did. He would sniff at a vine closest to him. It was an odd thing, wiggly and floppy, unlike the long slick icy cycles that he use to slide down. He kind of missed those...

His ears perked up at the sound of the strange instrument that the strange dragon had, it sounded kind of like the owl song that he would listen to in the mountain. He tilted his head as the music played. Still not listening to the story the dragon was telling, his head would begin to bob up and down at the tune of the instrument, kind of like a reflexive dance. His tail swayed a bit as he bobbed his head, moving just a bit closer to the strange dragon. As the music stopped he would blink, as if coming out of a trance, and glance around at the other dragons.

And then he noticed it. The strange thing that the dragon wore on his head. What was that? Why was it there? Was it some kind of armor or horn? What ever it was, he wanted it. His ice like eyes grew wide as he stared up at the thing on the song dragon's head like a baby bird who's mother was holding a worm above their heads.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:15 pm 

just passing through

Lazarus sun woke up when he heard Thanatos looking for him Lazarus walked out of his cave and looked up at the sky that was now growing dark Lazarus spread his wings to catch the cool light of the moon. Lazarus smiled "I suppose that you want me to help you figuare to this island becasue being the only one that has lived here for most my life." Lazarus sun look towards Thanatos I do know this island even the clearing that the dragons are hiding in the easiest way there is the slope down into the clearing ahead of us and judging the approaching night they will be staying in the cave down there in the cave wall" Lazarus walked up to Thanatos and smiled with his glowing eyes and laughed "it is almost time for the night to shine my friend and you will see my true powers." Lazarus sun then looked down at the clearing and smiled again it was soon for him to show Thanatos what he was capable of doing.

Wind Caller watch Tovar take off his hat and place it down beside the little dragon then do the same with Marrow. Wind caller brought Marrow clos to her she could not imagine what she would do if she lost Marrow she felt something touch her when she looked she saw Tovar nudge her with his wing and point toward a patch of foliage on the wall of the clearing. Wind Caller went to help Tovar when the cave was exposed she looked at it Wind caller watched Tovar go inside then come back out to say that it was safe Wind caller went and got Marrow and lead him into the cave it was large and deep into the wall of the cliff "wow it is large how did you know that it would be here." Wind caller looked around the cave it looked like another dragon lived here a long time ago like they had carved in out of the rock themself. she laughed at Tovars answer and sat down on the cold rock floor as she waited for the other dragons to join them inside.

Marrow whined as the hat was taken away from him he watched Tovar put the hat on the ground Marrow was prepared to jump for it but he was picked up and placed on the ground beside Wind Caller. Marrow watched as Tovar looked around at the clearing walls he did not know what they were looking for but he wanted to help Marrow looked around as well. Marrow looked up as he watched Wind caller go over and help Tovar. Marrow looked over at the hat and was going to go for it but he was stopped when Wind caller grabbed him and brought him into the cave it was large and cold Marrow stayed close to Wind caller to stay warm and off of the cold floor.

Tovar looked down at the other little dragon that was looking up at him Tovar looked up at his hat which was the center of it's focus Tovar took his hat off and placed it on the ground beside the little dragon laughing at Marrow who was reaching for it from on top of his head. Tovar picked up Marrow and placed him on the ground by Wind caller Tovar turned his attention to Zoticus "sure it would be a great idea to find a place to spend the night just to be safe and make sure that nothing will come for us in the night". Tovar stood up and scanned the walls of the clearing he spotted an area on the wall that was covered by bushes and vines he came over to Wind Caller and nugged her to help him they walked over to the wall of foliage and pulled at it to expose a cave behind it that cave was big enough to fit all of them. Tovar smiled and went inside to clear it out " alright guys it's all clear little ones first" Tovar smiled at the dragons and thought to himself that he had found a new family for now until he left and was by himself again but for now he had a family again. turned to Wind caller when she asked him how he knew it was here "well last time I checked moss and vines don't grow in the same area."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:56 pm 

Watching the others, Zoticus saw Tovar and Wind Caller clean away the vines and such from the mouth of a nearby cave. He remained where he was as Tovar ducked inside to investigate before once more returning to announce it was safe. 

Zoticus turned his head to watch as the last rays of the sun dipped below the horizon, plunging the world into darkness as the silvery moon rose to take it's place. He could hear Wind Caller and Tovar talking, and knew they had entered the cave by the way their voices sounded. Looking towards the other young dragon Zoticus smiled. 

"Come now little one, go join Marrow." He said, nodding in the direction the others had gone. Being the last one to approach the cave, Zoticus could still feel a sense of sadness over the young music dragon. He settled close to the entrance, blocking some of the cool air that came in, as well as guarding it from any intruders. His tail swept the rocky floor behind him as the old dragon watched the others as they began to settle.

-----x-----

Thanatos ignored the prideful comments of the vampire dragon. Looking in the direction Lazarus Sun had mentioned, he felt a thin tendril of smoke escaping his nostrils. 

"What are we waiting for than?" He hissed, digging his jagged claws into the earth beneath him as the spines along his back rose.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:45 pm 

The little dragon would sniff at the hat thing that was set beside him for a brief moment before wiggling under it so he would wear it over his own head, though his head was much smaller. The hat would fall over the smaller dragon's eyes, settling on the bridge of his snout while the rest fell down his long neck and settled on his back and wings. He would blink under the darkness, wondering why the other actually seemed to enjoy having this thing on it's head. It seemed a bit...unnecessary? The little dragon would blink as the older and larger dragon nudged him towards the sounds that the others were making and the little dragon would trot off in that direction, still blind by the hat but seemed to be pretty good at tracking by ear, that is he made his way to the cave easily but his claws tripped and stumbled over the grasses and rocks that littered the ground, more use to tracking through ice and snow instead of the softer grass.

((Sorry it's so short guys >.<))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 pm 

just passing through

Lazarus sun of course I would like to do nothing better Lazarus sun walked toward the incline to the clearing keeping himself close to the ground with his wings close to his body. Lazarus looked at the cave opening to she the dragons inside I knew that they would be in there he stalked closer the dark of night hiding him from view Lazarus stoped close to the cave to see inside but to not be seen himself. Lazarus used his vision that allowed him to see the heat signatures of the dragons inside and smiled this was going to be the greatest night here ever. He watched the largest of the dragons in the entrance of the cave watching out to the clearing Lazarus watched him his tail swinging as he saw that it was a light dragon would he finally be able to get revenge on the light dragons.

Tovar was in the cave he fiddled with things that he found on the ground of the cave he was already bored after being in the cave for a short time Tovar walked over to the wall took the gitar off his back and sat with his back to the wall. Tovar strummed a few notes quietly on it to pass the time he started to sing a song his grandmother had taught him umm I hope you guy's don't mind but this is a song about us dragons and where we can be found it was a song my grandmother had taught me to sing and know when ever I was alone to say that no one is ever truly alone. Tovar cleared his throat and sang the song to the group in the cave doing this made him happy all of the time and he had actually went to the north to find other dragons and it was true he had met other dragons not like himself. Tovar smiled at the group when he had finished " so I actually go to where it said where some other dragons could be found and I did meet a group of earth dragons they were really nice". Tovar laughed at this thought he did met other dragons and he like his time with them but he would learn to get along with this group of dragons maybe they could be like another family to him.

Windcaller was watching marrow but turned her attention to Tovar she pulled Marrow closer to her and listened to the song she looked down at Marrow and smiled at him the song was lovely and it was really true. Wind Caller knew of different dragons that lived around the area they were made of the elements and then there were barnch off of different breeds she learned this all in her school.

Marrow was listening to the song when Wind Caller looked down at him he smiled and he jumped around beside her he liked the song and he loved to listen to music it made him feel happy as well.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 pm 

Stalking in the shadows next to Lazarus Sun, Thanatos kept his eyes trained on the cave in which he could hear the others. From his position, he could both see and sense his brother. The spines along the dark dragon's back rose and twin columns of black smoke left the sides of his mouth. 

Zoticus had turned his head to watch the others, noticing the small dragon as he tripped on the rocks and grass. Continuing to watch the four, the light dragon listened to Tovar sing. 

"Your grandmother is very wise Tovar. All dragons are connected, even if you do not know it." Zoticus said before swinging his head back to face the cave opening. Suddenly, the elder dragon tensed. He had felt something, Thanatos was near. Scanning the area the best he could in the dim moonlight, Zoticus opened his wings to block most of the entrance and turned his head enough to see Wind Caller. Getting her attention, Zoticus brought his head close enough to her to not be over heard by the others. 

"I sense something is not right. Take the younglings and Tovar deeper into the cave, find a separate way out if you can." Relaying his message, the light dragon turned back to the entrance and stood, watching for the slightest sign that his brother was here, or any threat for that matter.