All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ten years ago, a robotic tyrant named Motherboard had control over the world with an iron fist. She did as she pleased while making everyone else cower. She's ruled for so long, no one else knew how to govern their own countries. It wasn't until Terrance, who currently has Motherboards job, inserted a flash drive which contained her emotions and morals into her memory banks that she stepped down. With no one else to lead the world (otherwise, it'd be anarchy or tyranny due to no one knowing how to govern their own countries), Terrance was given the job.

Present day, Vince is in a lab of some sorts. His feet are on his desk and he's asleep. A holographic figure popped up on his table. It was Motherboard's upgraded form. "Uh, Vince. I don't mean to disturb you, but a soldier is requesting to come in, he has your daily assignment." Motherboard said in a considerably quiet voice. Vince rolled his head toward Motherboard and sat up. "A daily assignment? Didn't we have that yesterday?" Vince yawned. He pressed a button, which made the doors slide open. An STF soldier walked in with a folder. "Doctor, there are intergalactic terrorists attacking Malaysia. Terrance has requested that you go to the capitol and--" Vince cut him off. "Yeah, yeah, don't sweat it. I'll be there." Vince grumbled. "Vince, this is of utmost importance-" "Hey, if I remember correctly, you were one of those little turds who shot me in the foot. I'll go, but get outta my office or I'll slap y'real good, ya?" Vince interrupted. The STF soldier stood there for three seconds before saying "Yes sir." and leaving. Vince stood up and stretched. He fixed up his lab coat, took a swig of his drink and teleported to Terrance's office. "Intergalactic terrorist, huh? Sounds ridiculous, but I was shot in the back by an alien before, so, y'know, go figure. Anyways, where's the jets? I'm too lazy to teleport to Malaysia today." Vince said.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:27 pm 

Entering the office, it was easy to see it was of a decent size. It wasn't considerably small, about 10 feet by 10 feet in size, however it appeared more spacious as there wasn't really much that was taking up space. Aside from a grey metal desk which had far too many papers impractically stacked on top of it, a cabinet of matching color in the back left corner of the room, as well as an oak wood shelf with a front casing made of glass, which showed off various types of rocks and various types of knives. Each separately, of course.

Atop the impractical pile of papers rested a man's head, with a mop of messy- even somewhat tangled- dirty blonde hair. At first one would think he was asleep, until he let out a tired groan, exhaustedly lifting his head to face Vince. "All the jets are on their way, don't you worry about that... Uh..." The man sat up straight, lowering his head and raising his hands to rub his eyes, rubbing his scarred right eye longer than the other. "Of course you're too lazy to go there yourself." He mumbled, sighing, before lifting his head and locking his gaze with Vince. The man wore a white button-up shirt with a dark grey tie, from what could be seen, and no jacket which would complete a suit. Instead, it lazily hung on a coat rack placed on the right corner of the room from the door.

Raising an eyebrow, he cocked his head at Vince, eyeing his drink. "You... still drink that stuff? Have you even figured out what it is?" He asked, clearly indicating that Vince, if not now, didn't know before what the contents of that bottle are. "For all you know, that coulda' been poison this entire time. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case." He finished, prodding again at Vince with one of their traditional insult-the-other-in-some-way remarks.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:27 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Willam had been working in the lab at this time. Everything was going smoothly. Progress was as expected. Yet there was one small problem, the facility was in need of a bio hazard drill. He prodded himself on what time to start the drill. His conclusions was that it should b around this time. So he walked up to the big yellow button he had installed in every lab, and pushed it. The laboratory sirens began to go off and the flashing lights followed. Just like when he was almost killed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:35 pm 

Vince chuckled. "Drinking poison would beat having your job. So, get Will, I assume?" Vince queried. Before Terrance could say anything Vince tore open a portal and, right in the middle of the biohazard drill, dragged William through it. "Time to go, fella, there are aliens terrorizing Malaysia." Vince slurred as he equipped himself with a watch. However, the watch had Motherboard in it and didn't quite tell time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:08 pm 

Watching the scene before him, Terrance just lowered his head, exhaling deeply. "You didn't have to go grab him. I'm pretty sure he had orders to do a drill, anyway." Regardless, he returned his attention towards the duo, nodding his head towards William. "How's work so far? D'you miss killing people yet?" Terrance asked, a small smile breaking onto his face as he couldn't help chuckling. It was a rather tired chuckle.

After some seconds, he was silent. Within seconds his head was resting on his desk again. "That's one of the few things I agree with on you, actually... I think I'll have a swig of your poison." He laughed to himself again resting his hands on his head. Even pulling at strands of his hair. "I mean, damn... The whole world..." He groaned, silently to himself, quiet enough that others likely would not clearly hear what he said.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:01 pm 

Vince's grin grows into a sympathetic one. "Hey, buddy." Vince says as he places his hand on Terrance's shoulder. "No where to go but up, am I right?" Vince glances over at Fear, who's just standing there. "Wassamatter with this dude? Does being dragged through a portal really make people disoriented?" Vince stumbles out of the office. "Welp. I'm off to kill extraterrestrial terrorists."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:30 pm 

Terrance sighed, lifting his head up once more, raising a hand to wave Vince away. "A'ight, alright, just wait. I'll go with ya'... Just gimme' a moment." He called to Vince as he tumbled out of his office entrance. Terrance reached beneath his desk, pushing his chair back as he pulled out a drawer and reached inside. He grabbed hold of what he was searching for, and held up a small device which resembled a tiny speaker, with a dial on the right side and a tiny button on the left. He raised it close to his mouth, turning the dial with his thumb before pressing the small button with his ring finger.

"Hey, I'm gonna' be out for a bit." He breathed, into the speaker, "I'm going to help with a mission. Fill in for me, alright? Thanks." Afterwards, he reached down and dropped the speaker into the drawer before pushing it closed again, and standing up, clapping his hands together.

"Welp, this'll beat sitting in this stinkin' office all day." Terrance quickly went over to his suit jacket on the coat hanger and grabbed it, slipping it on and stepping over towards the door, before he stopped. He turned towards a black bag which rested slouched on the floor, in another corner of the room, which hadn't been noticed before. He stepped over to it and picked it up, checking the contents inside, before he held it under his right arm and exited his office, trailing behind Vince.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:21 pm 

Vince heard rushed dragging behind him. When he turned around he noticed Terrance following him. His grin became somewhat mocking and somewhat concerned. "Y'sure, fella? You haven't fought in over ten years." Before Terrance could reply Vince signaled him over to the jet. "Just to let ya know beforehand, I'm feeling extra sleepy today, so be prepared to press that big red eject putton when I doze off, 'kay?" Vince said. However, Vince, oddly enough, wasn't feeling sleepy at all. In fact, he said all that just to make Terrance worried. And that red button didn't eject anything. Rather, it played a stock explosion sound.

A holographic figure appeared on the window. It was...Motherboard again. "Vince. I've set the quickest coordinates to Malaysia. The place being most attacked is Kuala Lumpur. Using these coordinates, it should take roughly twenty minutes-" Motherboard was cut short after noticing Terrance. "Oh. Hello." Motherboard said sheepishly. It wasn't that she was sad, though she did feel guilty. However it was just...awkward working with someone she tried ruthlessly murdering ten years ago. "Alright, enough catching up, seems a tad bit awkward for you two, let's, uh, go I guess." Vince said, starting up the jet. As Vince said that, Motherboard quickly dispersed, as if trying to avoid conversation. The jet took off. However, it was a bit rocky. Though, this was on purpose, as it was to mess with Terrance. As ten minutes passed, Vince started to look like he's falling asleep. Vince purposely made the jet aim toward the ground, but not too much.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:33 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Moments earlier

William had awoken in what appeared to be a ran down prison. A voice called to him, one that was all to familiar to him. William followed the voice out of curiosity ending at a door that had a sign on it. "Warning: Insanity beyond"

William hesitated, but found himself opening the door anyway, he slowly opened the door, the hinges creaked as it opened. Little by little a person was revealed, someone he hoped to never see again. It was Fear or should he say himself.

Fear spoke, "Oh Willy I see you came to visit." laughing shortly after in a menacing way. William responsed, "I had no choice." William walking ever closer finally he saw the man in chains he was a prisoner here. "That's what you'll never get, we have a choice, just like you could let me go, so I can take care of those pesky beings attacking where ever there attacking." William responded, "It's Malaysia, there attacking Malaysia." Fear stood up and tried walking to William only to be stopped by the chains he wore, he looked down at them before saying. "Well that's new, what's the matter Willy, are you scared of little ol me. Let me go Willy I promise I'll give you control back after I'm done." tugging at the chains every so often as he spoke. William returned a awnser. "You'll never get out of here Fear." at that point everything started to fade away. Fear clearly didn't like what he heard going into a fit. "You'll never live, your going to die, and I've got front row tickets to the entire show!"

Present Time
William finally came through, when he did he was in a Jet heading towards the ground. William look up to see who was piloting the jet and saw Vince. The only thing he could say was. "You let Vince Drive a Jet! Do you want to die?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:15 pm 

Jane's shoulder leaned against the building she was next to. Across the street she watched as people milled about in their daily lives, some entering the restaurant she had been watching for the past half hour. Atop the restaurant sat its name in big glowing red letters 'Milly's Meals'. She had been tipped off that one of the waitresses of the place was most likely her sister. The thought sent Jane's emotions into a frenzy, causing her tattoos to race across her skin in different directions. She calmed slightly and took a moment to finish her cigarette, a habit she picked up after the Rebellion.
Once finished she flicked the bud over her shoulder and started toward the restaurant.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:55 am 

When Vince mentioned him being 'extra sleepy today', Terrance just huffed. Knowing VInce, he either was tired, or he was just trying to screw around with him. Both were just as plausible, and either way, he was probably going to pull some stupid joke on him and everybody just to give them a few scares.

When they arrived at the jet, he placed a hand on Vince's shoulder, pausing him before they stepped in. "Hey, maybe it'd be a better idea if I drove it." He whispered, then continued. "You don't want to give anyone a heart atta-" He stopped, as he saw Motherboard had arrived. After pulling his hand from Vince's shoulder, he gave the speaker his full attention. When she said hello, he merely nodded, giving a miniature smile. It wasn't that he hated or disliked Motherboard, he knew she wasn't evil. It was only a bit awkward to speak with somebody who you now had the job of, and who once was an evil tyrant. Almost as soon as she arrived, she had left, which neither upset nor relieved Terrance.

Inside the jet, Terrance sat beside Vince in the front, his head lowered as a hand covered his eyes, seriously contemplating his life choices and why he ever decided to let Vince fly a jet. He looked up, to see Vince looking as though he fell asleep. Quickly he reached over, grabbing the jet's tiller from Vince, lifting and straightening the jet's flight. When he did this he also heard the voice of William behind him, and he snapped his head around to look at him.

"Don't worry, I've got it under control!" He called back, before he glared quickly at VInce. "Either you wake up and take this seriously, or I fly pal. Nonna' us want these kinda' shenanigans today." After saying that, he thought to himself, before he reached over to pull Vince out of the seat so he could take over as he still held the tiller. "Y'know what, I think I'll just fly the jet from here anyway."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:59 am 

Vince started laughing. Though, he wasn't thrilled that his prank didn't go as planned. "Aw, come on, how'd ya find out not to press that big red button? I haven't done that prank yet! We haven't been in a jet since we hijacked one from Motherboard." Vince looked out the window and, for a split second, saw a familiar redhead. "Huh. That redhead sure looked familiar." Vince thought out loud. Vince then kicked up his feet and fell asleep for real.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:10 pm 

"What?!" Terrance exclaimed when Vince commented on the familiar red-head. He leaned over to gaze out one side window, his eyes just barely catching a flash of scarlet, before he felt the jet sharply tilt to the side. Nearly screaming, he returned his attention to the front view, straightening the jet. On the ground, it must've looked like the jet nearly did a fancy trick.

Panting, he quickly snapped his head in Vince's direction. "You're a real ass when ya' wanna' be. No, scratch that, you're ALWAYS one." He snapped, before huffing and immediately returned his attention to the front of the jet . After that, he said nothing merely holding the tiller of the jet tightly in his hands.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:27 pm 

At that comment Vince, oddly enough, was insulted. He narrowed his eyes and his, seemingly consistent grin flips into a frown. "Are you pegging me for a liar? Sure, I'm a jerkass, but I don't play with play with peoples emotions like that. You're a jerkass, you know that?" After that Vince just glared angrily out the window.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:42 pm 

"Oh I saw her." He huffed. "But y'know, we almost crashed, again! You wanna' give the only guy in charga' government here a heart attack?!" His voice was raised, and his face reddened like a strawberry, and he even puffed his cheeks out slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:51 pm 

A few hours later, they arrive at the capitol of Malasyia. Or, at least, the partial ruins of it. Vince went back to his smug demeanor. "Well, at the very least, your accidental pilot trick probably raised morale for the...uh, world." Vince said. As he wandered around he saw a small group of intergalactic terrorists. Vince ripped open a vortex and a giant laser flew from both directions, hitting the aliens and whatever was behind him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:09 pm 

Terrance nearly fell out of the jet, out of breath from yelling at Vince. Who could blame him, anyway? After hours of argumentation. With Vince, no less.

Darn you Vince.

He walked beside Vince after the alien terrorists were blasted to nothingness, and stood beside him. His eyes scanned the wreckage, and he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well... crap." He muttered beneath his breath.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:16 pm 

Vince scanned the wreckage too. "Guess we're a bit too late. I wonder if there's any survivors." Vince walks around to see a family. They both speak Malay for a few minutes before they tell him where the terrorist building is. Upon following the directions, they find a large, metal sphere glowing in various different parts. Out in the front, two guards stand by.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:45 pm 

As Terrance followed behind, he heaved a small huff to himself. "Wow. Didn't know you knew Malay." He commented, before his focus was glued to the giant sphere. This not only left him at a loss for words, but a slight sense of wonder and awe as well. He knew it was 2726 and all, but the architecture which existed hundreds of years ago were boring blocks in comparison. Literally.

Soon he leaned close to Vince, nodding towards the guards as he had noticed them close to the time Vince had.
"So, instead of blasting them into literally nothing..." Terrance paused, giving Vince a side glance. "Why don't we just talk to them? Not to be a narcissist, but was kind of passed the role of world leader?"

"Y'know," he went on, "reigning leader? Extremo supremo? Big macho? Catching my drift here?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:46 pm 

Vince rolled his eyes. Talk about subtlety. Vince thought to himself. He scanned the guards. After noticing the structure of the alien terrorists, they seem like they're from the eighth galaxy left of the milky way. They don't even know English. Or, human language in general. "Well, if you're able to speak their language, be my guest."