All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Suicide Squad rp
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:12 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Taking no notice of the people around him, Diablo kept his head down. The less chit-chat he had to engage in, the better. He wasn't overly fond of the whole club scene, yet had spent more time in these settings tonight than he would have liked. It made sense to meet at the Iceberg Lounge though, it was owned by Penguin and such was a commonplace to find villains of all sorts. Shutting out all other conversation, Diablo nearly missed the comment thrown in his direction. Choosing to ignore the man, Diablo looked towards the doors, hoping to see Deadshot, but was drawn back by the mention of Waller and the apparent lack of talent on her team. Shooting a glare at this odd man who seemed to know a lot, Diablo was on the verge of getting up and leaving, not interested in hearing any stories, when the man, Odds, stopped him. 

"And what interest would someone like you have in him?" He asked. True, from what he knew, the Squad hadn't exactly gained much on Jeff, but if this guy had something it might be worth it to get Waller off their cases...at least for a little while until something else comes up.

♦♦♦♦♦

In another part of Gotham, a man ducked his head against the cool wind blowing down the alley. Hands in his pockets, the man kept his head down as he quickly looked both ways before slipping into The Stacked Deck. It was fairly empty with very few occupants apart from a few men at the pool table, and a group seated closer to the back. Walking up to this group, the man turned a chair around and seated himself next to the only female of the group, resting his arms on the back of the chair.

"I don't understand why we had to come to this city. How do we even know they're here?" The man asked, directing the question more so to the leader at the table. 

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:21 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Odds smirked and said, "So Diablo, you want to know what interest I have in Jeff? It really is quite simple. Those files he stole hold the information Waller wants... And those files also hold the key to my... rather amnesia centric past. I want what's in there just as much as she does. The only difference being that I can get it, and she has to watch when I do. Oh, and before I forget... You might want to be careful. Jeff's clothes are fireproof. I saw him take a bomb like it was nothing." Odds conveniently left out his involvement with that specific explosive.

Taking his staff (which looked like an old British oak cane at the moment) he nodded to Killer Croc and walked over to Yuuya, smiling as he did so. "I suppose you have been kept waiting long enough." He said, tapping his cane on the ground. nodding to the bartender, he said, "First round's on me. For my tardiness. Now then, down to business... Money is no object. so what is it you want other than that?"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:11 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Fear had been scooping out the place, since he and Diablo had entered it. He found a crowded corner and disappeared, he was good at disappearing when he wanted too, but he usually liked to be saw. This club was like any other club, but with a psychopath as the owner. He thought maybe if he meet Joker, the two would get along well. That or instantly try too kill one another, most likely the latter of the two options. So far he found a few doors, and crafted a devious plan should he need to come back here at some point in the near future. Hes plan revolved around finding the Central ventilation system. Which he knew the club had to have, otherwise it would fell like a oven inside the building. He also knew the access would be on the roof, and the quickest way too the roof would be a maintenance hatch inside the club somewhere. He spent the better part of a hour, searching for a way up to the roof until he finally found it. There he found the ventilation system, hes gloved hands slide over the metal. "Good job Fear... Why thank you Fear... Should we leave a surprise for later?... Why absolutely Fear... Good now lets find what me need yeah?.... Why of course lead the way Fear." After another round searching and rigging up his suprise should it be needed he picked up his phone.. "I should really call diabolo, hes probably worried to death about me." The said surprise in the vent was a remote control detonate Fear grenade, too much fun was too be had should he need to come back here. He dialed Diablos number, took off his mask and waited for him to pick up. "Come on buddy, pick up, pick up, pick up..... Oh hey there pal, how you been? Yeah I know I disappeared for a bit... But ive gotta tell ya, im staring at a beautiful brick wall right now... Oh man you should see this thing, mwah its a master piece.... Annnnnnnyway I left a present in the clubs central ventilation system, be a bit of a surprise should we need too come back.. You know that brings me to the next question... How long do you think it will take for you know.... BOOOM! hahahaha... Oh oh anyway, where you at buddy, I think its time to get the old band back together! Whadda say?"

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:24 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Dead shot laughed and shook his head at fine but you two are in charge of watching after him I will not be held accountable for a random citizen being brought into the squad Dead shot unclipped one of his weapons and tossed it to the boy just something to protect yourself with and you better not run off with it becasue it is one of my favorite ones" Dead shot looked down the street "alright lets go the faster we get their the less time we are on the street and out in the open." Dead shot lead the way down the street towards the Iceberg Lounge. it was not long before they were in front of the Lounge Dead shot opened the door to see the rest of the team was already here Dead shot made his way towards Diablo and placed the file on the table "this is all that I could find one him it has some of his preferred locations to be at". Dead shot looked around the table to see if anyone had anything to add to the information that he had Dead shot watched as Killer croc stood up and placed the files on Jeff from the asylum.

Killer Croc look up at the man who had nodded to him he had no clue who the man was so he paid no mind to him other then wave him off as he left Diablo Croc watched the door for a while longer to see who would come in next he hoped it would have been Dead shot with the new recruits but it was the other member of the team who went by the name of Fear. Killer croc did not like this member just the way he acted was sketchy for him and that meant a lot coming from him. Killer croc looked up at the door when he had heard it open again to see the new recruits and the leader of the team Dead shot he later stood up and placed his package of information on the table beside Dead shot's file.

Jeff was in the club looking over the files that he had collected he ignored the women that tried to talk to him he had seen the mob boss Black mask come in here earlier but he did not bother talk to him right now becasue he had no reason to talk to that man especially after he had not give him or Scare crow the pay that he had agreed to give them for helping him with a heist last week. Jeff look up from his computer to see man women dancing with men when he heard a shot from one corner where a man had been stabbed in the back by one of the female dancers apparently he had done something to upset him he watched as most of the people in the club were gathered around the man doing anything to help him. Jeff stood up closing him computer and shoving his way through the club members to the injured man he grabbed the handle of the knife pulled it out and asked men in the crowd if any of them had any bandage on some sort once a roll of medical bandage. He wrapped the man up and walked away and went back to his computer and shut the outside world out.

A man was sitting at a table in the club named the Stacked Deck he was with another man and a women he was fiddling with a spoon that was on the table as he waited for the final group member to arrive. The man looked up when he heard the familiar voice he smiled at the final member of the team. "well if they were not here are Intel would have told us different wouldn't they have and we are here for a very reasonable reason and I have to admit I am not to fond of this city any way there are way to many villains". The man looked around the room at the other people in the room "but I have to admit it is better then being in that prison and it is great to be back together"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:27 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

To say this man wasn't freaking him out a little with how much he knew would be a lie. Turning fully to face Odds, Diablo listened to what he had to say with a masked expression. This man seemed to know a lot, making him wonder what else was hidden from him. As he pondered this, and took note of the fireproof clothing, Diablo wanted to ask Odds more questions, maybe get something useful from him. But before he could, the man was already off talking to someone else. Crossing his arms and watching Odds from his seat, Diablo felt his phone going off. Digging it out, he glanced at the screen and hit accept. 

Without even a second to say anything, Diablo was bombarded with a string of dialogue from Fear. He scowled at the term 'pal'. He barely knew this guy, and the only reason he had been with him was because of Waller. He wondered momentarily how Fear had gotten his number but figured Waller had listed everyone on the Squad with everyone's numbers. Listening to the rest of what Fear had to say, close to hanging up if he didn't say something of use. Diablo would admit that he was a little lost trying to follow this guy, but he did catch the end. 

"Do you know where the Iceberg Lounge is? A few of us are meeting up here to go over what we've found." As he said this, Deadshot walked in and placed his file one the table, Killer Croc adding his as well. Ending the call and hoping Fear would get here without any incidents, Diablo listened to what was being said. 

"So we've done all this just to have to start again with new locations?" He said to Deadshot, picking up the file and flipping through it. "Croc, did you get anything? The nightclub was a bust, no sign of him." Setting the file down, Diablo sat back with his arms crossed and looked to the others, noticing the new people with Deadshot. 

"Who are they?" He asked, gesturing to them with one hand. It wasn't like Deadshot to have a crew with him, or to pick up random people from the street either.

♦♦♦♦♦

The man idly played with whatever was on the table as he listened to the leader. 

"So know that we're here," The man paused and pulled a drink from seemingly nowhere. "What's the plan?"

The one woman at the table leaned her chair back on two legs. 

"You said you had intel. How much? I don't want to go into this not knowing what to expect." She said, setting her chair back down and resting her gloved hands on the table.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:49 pm 

where is the mobile app for talking at?

NeoToxin flipped into the club, she looked around the club looking for the source of her happiness, her best friend Harley. After looking around for awhile and not seeing her best friend she sighed and looked to her now adopted son and the love of her life. She smiled a wicked smile and then heard Diablo say something about who they were, she smiled and sashayed over to Diablo and pushed him into the bar stool and leaned over and whispered in his ear,

"I'm NeoToxin and that over there is my lovely boyfriend Vyrus. And that's our adopted son we picked up on the way here." She giggled and did a back flip and landed on the table in perfect form,

"Now where's Harley? I get impatient, I only joined this stupid team of misfits and outcasts so I could work with her." She sighed and hopped over to the DJ and requested an upbeat song.

She smiled as she snuck her phone out of her secret compartment on her shirt and saw that Wykd messaged her, she giggled and whispered,

"This is going to get much more fun."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Vyrus shrugged as he just nodded his head and waved to Diablo,

"I'm Vyrus and that's my girl Neo. As long as she doesn't get hurt, we won't have any problems." He smirks and feels his phone vibrate. He grabs his phone and reads the message from his lovely girlfriend.

'Wyckd is on her way.'

Vyrus smirked and said to Diablo, "The party is about to get even better."

He walked over to Neo and danced with her to the upbeat song she requested.

"Doll, we need to get back over there and get the info about our mission, so we catch Wykd up."

He sees the love of his life sigh and tumble her way back over to everybody. He smiles and lights up a cigarette as he makes his way over to the rest of them.