All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Suicide Squad rp
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:54 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jeff Oblivion was laughing at the cries and pleas from the men who had been introduced to the fear toxin he was not sympathetic for them becasue he did not share their concern even if they wanted out of the room with the masked man know as scare crow stood by and watched them as they tried to get away from him most of them were at the door pounding at it to get Jeff's attention. All that Jeff did was look over and work on his computer he needed to talk to Scare crow later on today to ask what their next move should be. Jeff looked up to see Scare crow walk out of the room he turned back and kicked one of the guys trying to escape the room behind him and Jeff laughed at this happen. Jeff stood up and walked away from his computer and look Scare Crow in the eyes "Scare Crow I wanted to ask what our next move is maybe case chaos on the streets of Gotham or let all the inmates of Arkham Asylum out". Jeff smiled when he had said that he could go and test the new invention he had made it was a fear toxin grenade Jeff held the thing in his hand it had a hair trigger all it took was to drop the grenade to set it off all right off to Arkham Asylum to expose some guards to fear toxin and let some fellow villains out. Jeff packed up his computer and set out to his truck Jeff turned the key and headed to Arkham Asylum with a smile on his face.

Deadshot looked over to see Harley being dropped off to his location "Hey Harley and yes we are still looking for Jeff so do you want to get into the G.C.P.D and I stay up her and be look out our will you look out for any cops and I'll go in becasue right now none of the other officers have shown up yet and the only one inside is Jim Gordon". Deadshot looked over at her " Also don't call me doll I belong to no one and I know that you will always be jokers girl". Deadshot said this rubbing his cheek after she had kissed it and set up one of his sniper rifles to make sure the sight was correct so that he would not miss his target even though it was not the sights that made him the best shot in the world but it didn't hurt to have them.

Killer Croc watched as Harley walk over to the helicopter and he heard what Harley had said Bye Harley he then walked over to his other team mates are we going to talk all day or are we going to break into this Asylum I have some unfinished business with one of the guards and I don't know about you guys but I want to get to him as soon as I can. Killer Croc walked over to one of the ceiling vents and banged on it the cover fell off he just watched the two teammates watching him they did not look surprised but he could tell that he had caught their attention and he gave them a toothy grin.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:13 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco jumped from rooftop to rooftop silently, she cursed herself for making an error that she promised herself to correct. Draco had told her Master that Harley Quinn would be at the Arkham Asylum and only moments before he arrived, Waller had decided to send Harley to the G.C.P.D. instead since the two members that had been sent there with Deadshot were now out of commission. Draco was furious with herself for making such a blunder and wanted to do what was necissary to make it right. Draco used her powers to send the silent signal to her Master again and once he acknowledged the signal she set up the Telepathic Link again. "I'm so sorry, Master. I failed to inform you that Waller decided to send Miss Harley Quinn to the G.C.P.D. before you arrived at Arkham Asylum. I swear on my life that I will correct this unforgivable mistake and head toward Miss Quinn's location now, Master. If I fail you again, I will gladly let you put a bullet in my skull." There was rarely ever a time when Draco failed twice in one assignment, it was rare for her to blunder even once, but she always apologized sincerely to her Master and would always tell him that he could kill her if she made another mistake. The Joker never did kill her though, even on the rare occasions that she failed him twice on one assignment he didn't attempt to kill her, probably because of her extremely strong loyalty to him and how she was always extremely sincere when apologizing for any mistakes she made.

Draco was standing on the rooftop of a building across the street from the G.C.P.D. and was looking at her Master's lover, Harley Quinn, her target for retrieval, as well as surveying her surroundings, and analyzing the situation. Draco was still manipulating the crystals covering her cloak to bend the light around her and make her invisible but she could still used her Telekinesis to send a subtle and silent signal to Harley Quinn that only the Joker and Harley recognized as her signal to alert them of her presence. It was a simple gentle tug on whatever jewelry they were wearing so that they knew she was there. Draco then sat down to wait for the best moment to grab her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:05 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Diablo didn't even have the chance to stop Fear from trying to walk in, right past the bouncer. Shaking his head he followed him, having a hunch that things weren't going to go well. Diablo wasn't sure he wanted to see this guys powers, having the name Fear, was a bit of a tip off that they weren't going to be anything good. Before he could stop him though, the bouncer was already slumped against the building, having shot himself with his own pistol. The sound of the gun going off echoed off the surrounding walls, but was soon swallowed in the noise of Gotham City. 

At this point, he was pretty sure he would take Deadshot now. A few headaches and held tempers was better than Fear himself, right? Shaking his head, Diablo moved past Fear and into the club, the pounding music a contrast to the dead silence outside. Turning to Fear he moved close enough to be heard.

"Try not to pull something like that again. Any number of people in here would gladly but a bullet in you at the first opportunity. Try to blend in." Pulling away, Diablo cut his way through the crowd. He didn't exactly know what this Jeff guy looked like, but if he was here, someone ought to know. Approaching the bar, Diablo sat down and crossed his arms on the counter. From here he could see a large part of the club, and would have the chance to ask either the bartender, or even some of the other customers if they knew the guy.

♦♦♦♦♦

Joker eyed the Lamborghini parked before them. He didn't bother asking how the kid had gotten it, instead watching as his two men made their way to the truck they had come in, empty handed. 

Looking down, he saw that his ring was glowing once more and brushed the surface with his thumb, acknowledging the signal once more. Not bothering with turning to Odds, Joker began walking towards his men.

"Maybe next time Oddsy, I've got things to attend to." Jumping into the seat, he waited for Draco's message as one of his goons drove the vehicle through the open gates of Arkham Asylum, a place he had spent far too much time at already. 

Hearing Draco's apology, Joker already knew he wouldn't kill her. She was of no use dead, and besides, Draco was one of very, very few who actually remained loyal to him. He liked her willingness to do what he asked, even going so far as to accept if he wanted to put a bullet in her brain.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:56 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Harley was slightly taken a back by Deadshot. She had thought they were friends, but she guessed not. She shrugged and watched as he spoke, rubbing the kiss she had planted on his cheek odd. When she was given options, she was about to say that she would go in, but a soft tug on her necklace stopped her.

"I'll look out for ya." She said as she popped her bubblegum that was in her mouth. She twisted a piece of her hair and leaned on her baseball bat. "I gotcha covered." She said as she picked up her bat from leaning on it and tossed it so it draped across her shoulders.

Harley turned and looked around to see if she could find Draco. She was excited that her pet was here to get her out. She hated the Suicide Squad, and just wanted to be with her Joker. If anyone could get her out, it was definitely Draco.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:29 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Odds shrugged as Joker left. "Suit yourself, chuckles!" he smirked before stealing the car and driving away at high speeds. he didn't really have a destination, but something told him he should follow the police... good thing Waller's car had a police radio in it.

"All units, we have a rogue van breaking into Arkha-HOLY ****! GET AWAY FROM ME!!! NO! STAY BACK!!!"

"Oho! looks like someone other than Joker wants to stir up some trouble!" Odds cackled. "Looks like i should head back to Arkham... I wonder who it could be causing so much chaos? Seems like my type of guy!!"

Finding nothing different at Arkham, Odds was prepared to leave until he saw a grenade tossed near him. "****." he breathed before forming his gas mask again as the fear toxin grenade went off.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:56 pm 

just passing through

Jeff Oblivion had crashed his truck into the wall of the shipping bay of the asylum he saw the gaurd try to get away from him in a panic still taking to his coworkers on the radion Jeff tossed one of the grenades into the guard direction. Jeff smiled as the man feel to the ground and told jeff to get away from him what it wrong sir are you scared of me I though you would put up a better fight Jeff laughed at the man and walked past him he was not thwy he was here Jeff through another grenade into the main area of the asylum he walked through the cloud of toxin unaffected he laughed at the guards screaming and yelling at things that were not there some of them watched him come closer but to run off in the other direction. Jeff spoke a command to his truck in his ear piece "wreak the place they won't mind" Jeff turned his attention to the direction of the security room that was where he was going to head to that was where he could take control of the cell doors. Jeff turned his attention to the other person in the room that had not run off yet and his smile faded as he saw that this person had not been affected by the fear toxin right away he did not like this man he had just met Jeff set down the case contains his computer and pressed the button to access his weapon but he did not attack not just yet " Who are you". Jeff watched the man for a while his dark metal blade at hand.

Killer Croc watched as the men did not notice him fine I'll do this myself Croc jumped into the air vent and made his way down to on of the main offices from there they could find a way to the archives where they could get information on Jeff he did not care about the men on the roof they could kill each other for all he cared. Killer Croc looked through the glass of the office to see what was going on there where clouds of something outside of the room he looked around to see what it was from he spotted two people standing in the cell block area one he knew was Jeff Oblivion and the other he had not seen before. Killer Croc was prepared to go out of the room yntill he saw the guards running away from the cell block that is when he knew what the cloud of mist was from it was fear toxin. Killer croc needed to find a way to get the room filtered out the secrity room was next door he could make it there. Croc walked out of his room and ran across the hall to get to the secerity room he opened the door it was unlocked as it usually was he found the fan override button and pressed it the room began to clear and it would soon be safe to go and get Jeff's computer and make away with it then this would be over and they could be back in their cells and away from each other.

Deadshot looked at Harley when she had changed her mind about going into the G.C.P.D alright if you say so Deadshot set up the cables and perpared to enter the building I hope to see you here when I get back and if I come back to see that you were not here to watch my back I will find out where you went. Deadshot looked up at her like you can go anywhere with Waller watching she would not hesitate to kill either one of us if we tried anything so I would advise against doing anything Deadshot did a scan of the rooftops around them to make sure no one was watching them he saw something on the roof across from them but did not tell her if Harley did try and run Deadshot would be told to stop her with any means possible. Deadshot lowered himself down into the building just by the door so Jim Gordon could not see him he looked around for any files lying around he found nothing on Jeff until he saw the file folder across from him he needed to get over there without being caught he looked up to Harley who was out of sight right now so it was hard to tell if she was still there but he needed to trust her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:37 am 

The Happy RP salesman

The Wizard of Odds frowned. Just who he needed to run into... Jeff Oblivion...

"For starters, why don't you put down the sword? Can't we be civilized people and talk? Maybe I have something that would interest you!" He smirked as he removed his gas mask, his red sclera and deeper red irises jiggling around in two different directions as if to dare someone to question his insanity. He then put his hand in his coat pocket and produced a keycard that was by far the easiest way to get past the security. "Of course, if you would rather use a few more grenades... I'll be right here when you decide NOT to blow up the doors and perhaps run out of fear toxin. Or maybe I won't! It's all a matter of perspective really! Heheheheh... Clock's ticking..." he smirked and pulled his trench coat off revealing a few cases of C4 strapped around his waist attached to a trigger in his hand. "Kill me and you go down in A BLAZING INFERNO B***H! Then again, I ALWAYS have a way out, but you would have had to steal my birth certificate to find out the smallest clue of what that means! Hohoho! This'll be fun, I can tell! So what'll it be? Death by fire? Or the keycard and a truce? Tick tock tick tock... For gods sake, put the damn sword away! everyone's already DEAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Suddenly his gas mask dissipated into...

a literal mustard gas cloud.

It began swarming around the Arkham guards as if it had a mind of it's own. they fell to the ground, dead, horrendous ulcers and scars on their corpses. "So Jeffyboy..." Odds smirked as the gas culminated as a staff in his lavishly gloved hands. "When all else fails... fill lungs with mustard gas! Now about my... proposal... Hahahaha...Heheheh... I am just dying to hear your answer. Literally. When we started you had 30 minutes... now the bomb says..." he looked down to his chest and a timer appeared next to the C4. "Oooooo... tut tut... Times up!" There was a massive explosion in the courtyard as fire engulfed the area.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Odds chuckled. "that was quite a show... Shadow Clone or not... at least I got a good look at Jeff, and now Waller's life can become the inferno of hell itself! Heh... I wonder if Joker would let me have a drink with him in exchange for info on Jeff the Clueless?" He chuckled as he used the last of his power for a while to create a teleportation device and appear next to Harley. "So... how long have you been waiting, Harley? Your dog was quite worried... even went as far as to seek me out and help me out of Arkham. I feel I owe the big guy, so I decided to stick around. Do you mind?"

Of course he knew it was Joker's opinion that mattered, but if Harley was okay with him, at least that pushed his chances in the right direction, right? Add to that the loyal dog's (hopefully good) opinion of him and he figured he had a shot at causing chaos the likes of which the world had never seen!

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:26 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco was glad when Deadshot left Harely by herself to go inside the G.C.P.D. Draco knew she had a better chance of bring Harley to the Joker without Deadshot around. Draco quitely sighed when she saw Odds appear from nowhere, this was going to complicate her mission even more. Draco honestly didn't have an opinion of Odds, to her he was just another person existing in the world. Draco made it her priority to make note of any potential threats to her Master and the Wizard of Odds was on her list of people to keep an eye on.

Draco used her Telekinesis to carefully disarm the bomb in Harley's neck from the inside. Now if anyone wanted to arm the bomb they would have to physically take it out to fix it but Draco wasn't going to let that happen. Draco then used her Shapeshifting abilities to transform into a crow and landed in an alleyway near Harley Quinn before shifting to her human form again. Draco said, "Master Joker has sent me to get you. He is eagerly waiting for you, Miss Quinn." Draco kept her voice low so as not to attract unwanted attention, Odds would be able to tell that the cloaked figure wearing stealth armor and a Japanese fox mask was a teenage girl just by listening to her voice. Draco pulled out a spare crystal encrusted cloak and put it around Harley Quinn before manipulating the crystals to bend light so that Harley was now invisible and so was Draco.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:29 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Harley watched as Deadshot went away, rolling her eyes at his threat. She couldn't touch her, well not without getting a visit from the Joker. She jumped softly and gasped in surprise when Odds appeared beside her. She playfully hit him and rolled her eyes.
"Odds! Why do ya gotta go and scare me like that?" The girl said in her Brooklyn accent.

When Draco appeared she pat the girls head. "Oh Draco my pet, how I missed ya! You gunna take me to my Puddin' right?!" The question was rhetorical as she already knew the answer. Clearly she wouldn't be here if she wasn't being taken back to her love.

Harley smiled as she watched Draco pull out the cloak and out it on her, immediately becoming invisible.
"Buh Bye Odds! It was nice talkin' to ya!" She grabbed Draco's hand and let her lead her to wherever Joker was. When she would see her love she would tackle him with a lot of hugs and kisses. She missed him, and hated being away from him so much. And she knew he hated it too.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:05 pm 

Leaning against the bar, Diablo kept an eye on the crowd. The music was irritatingly loud, enough that he could hardly hear the bartender asking him if he wanted anything. Waving the man off with a hand, Diablo rested his chin on his propped up hand. It was hard enough finding a man on a busy street, let alone a crowed night club. He had lost sight of Fear and hoped the man wasn't getting into any more trouble, the last thing he needed was for the whole place to be at their throats. 

As the music pounded away, and countless acts, which Diablo was pretty sure were illegal, a woman set down next to the tattooed man. Not taking any notice of her, Diablo felt her lean against him. 

"Up for some fun bad boy?" She asked, running a hand up his arm. 

Pulling away from her, Diablo turned so his attention was on her.

"Unless you've got some information I need, you're out of luck." His expression never changed, earning a pout from the woman. "You didn't happen to see some guy in here, possibly with a computer?" He didn't know much about Jeff apart from his obsession with computers so he hoped this was a big enough give away. 

The woman paused a moment, turning her head as though searching the crowd, a finger on her lips. 

"I might have seen someone but..." She trailed off, a smile on her face. 

Diablo could feel his hand growing warm and clenched his fist.

"Look, I don't have time for this." He raised his hand and opened his hand, using it for emphasis. He noticed the flickers of flame licking up his fingertips.

"Fine. I saw some dude in here with a laptop, really rude if you ask me." The woman crossed her arms and leaned back in her seat. 

"Where is he now?" Diablo asked, planting his hand on the cool marble counter. 

"I don't know, he took off." Swearing, Diablo stood and turned back to the crowd trying to spot Fear. 

"Damn it, where is he?" Diablo asked, attempting to maneuver through the people.

♦♦♦♦♦

Joker absently twirled one of his rings around his finger, watching the streets of Gotham rush by as the driver of the van raced past the other Gotham residents. He was slightly slouched down in his seat, but quickly sat up when he heard the tell tale sirens of the police. 

"You have got to be kidding me." Joker stated, glaring into the mirror and watching the squad car quickly approaching. Pulling a gun from his jacket, Joker turned around in his seat and shot out the back window, narrowly missing his man who had been back there. He watched the car swerve but knew that wouldn't stop them. This was confirmed as two new cars joined the first. 

Letting out a sound close to a growl, Joker glanced to the road ahead of them and grabbed the steering wheel. 

"Hey! What you doing?!" The driver asked as he lost control of the vehicle. Ignoring the question for the time being, Joker turned the van around completely so it faced the oncoming police. He could feel the man's hesitance and brought his gun up, resting the barrel against his temple. 

"We either do this now, or you drive." Joker said. The man made his decision quickly and floored it. Laughing, Joker couldn't help but see the fear and panic in the driver's face. Neither they, nor the cops were stopping.

"Sir, we've gotta move!" The man tried turning the wheel, but was stopped by the click at his temple.

"Keep it steady." Joker replied, eyes fixed on the oncoming cars. It was at the last possible moment that the police car swerved, and the van went on unhindered. Keeping his directions short, Joker had the men dump the van in an alley.

"Fellas, it's been one hell of a time." Joker said, his back to the two men. Before they could get too far from the vehicle though, Joker shot them, leaving the bodies behind for the police to likely find a some point.

The final stop was one of Joker's less known hideouts. The penthouse had been a "gift" from a top shot mobster who had said one thing too many. As the elevator doors opened, Joker stepped into the large room and scowled. Using the telepathic link Draco had set up earlier, Joker contacted her.

"Change of locations, you know the one." Draco was one of few other than Harley who knew of this place, one of very few trusted with its whereabouts. With a sigh, Joker collapsed on one of the sofas, leaning his head back with his eyes closed as he waited.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:01 pm 

just passing through

Jeff oblivion listened to what the man infornt of him had said this was weird Jeff looked around the room at the dead guards when he looked up to see the explosive Jeff cursed under his voice as the timer went out he quickly picked up his computer and turned his back to the explosion. he was glad that he had taken Scare crow up on the offer of a flame proof jacket it had saved his life today. Jeff stood up and looked around the room to see the man gone he did not care about him anymore he just wanted to get to the security room and let these cray people out and leave before that guy comes back Jeff made his way to the main security room and released the cell doors he was done with this place he just wanted to go back to work with scarecrow and not be here many more that encounter made this less fun him. Jeff made his way back to the loading bay where his truck waited for him he got in and drove away Jeff glared at the street of Gotham as the building passed by he gripped the wheel of his truck tightly the rest of the drive he had nearly gotten killed and he knew that scare crow would not care what happened to him.

Deadshot had gotten what he needed from the G.C.P.D and went back to his harness to head back to the roof when he came back to see Harley gone he first looked around to see if she had gotten killed becasue she ran but he found nothing and Waller had not contacted him about it. Deadshot looked around the roof to see if the same person was around but when he looked at the roof that he had see the person on it was empty he saw another figure on the same roof he didn't know who they were but he already did not like him. Deadshot turned around to face in the other direction to contact Diablo Hey Diablo I have my information on Jeff I think we should meet up at the Iceberg Lounge I'll see you there. Dead shot listend to Diablo's answer when waller came on to the coms

Amanda Waller was in her office she decide to contacted Dead shot and Diablo about the new members of the squad " Dead shot, Diablo I'm contacting you both to tell you that we have two new members of the squad thier names are Neotoxin and Vyrus I will send them to your meeting location which if I heard right was the Iceberg Lounge." Waller looked down at the files of the two new members " thats all for now also I see that Harley had managed to get away again but we will find her and get her back in blackgate if we can get her away from the Joker even if that is possible any Waller out" Waller clicked her com off and watched the screen she want to find Jeff and do it now so they could get their files back without them being released to the public.

Killer croc was in the asylum the cloud of fear toxin was gone but so was Jeff "Great now it is goign to be even harder to find him becasue I don't know where he went and my teammates can help but fight each other instead of helping me" Killer croc had made it to the archives where all of the flies of every criminal that had been here were kept he picked up a file that was left on the desk it was something about Jeff but Croc found more files with his name on them. he took every flie that he could find on Jeff and made his way back to the roof where Death stroke and the other teammate was and they were still fighting each other Killer croc just shook his head at them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:58 pm 

Draco took Harley towards an alley and transformed into a large winged wolf and laid down to allow Harley to climb onto her back. It would be much faster than running with Harley as a human. Once Harley was on her back and she had a good grip, Draco ran a bit before opening her wings to fly swiftly and silently to the designated location that her Master had told her to go to. Draco landed in a nearby alley and let Harley off her back before transforming back into a human and leading her inside the building towards the elevator.

In the elevator, Draco silently held her hand out for Harley to give her back the cloak now that there was no longer a need to hide. They were safe. Draco put the cloak away in one of her tool pouches once it was handed back and she took off her own, leaving her in her armor and her Japanese fox mask. The elevator door opened, she stepped out and took off her mask before getting down on one knee to bow to the Joker. Draco said, "I have safely returned Miss Quinn to you, Master. I will accept any punishment you have for me for my previous mistake." Draco's wolf ears were flattened in shame, much like how a dog would look when expressing guilt, as she bowed to her Master.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Harley was used to seeing Draco in her wolf form, so she held on tightly when the large creature lay down to let her on. She held tightly as they took off, soaring through the sky. She was so excited to see Joker, she could barely contain herself.

Once in the elevator, she handed Draco the cloak. She pet the girls head in a thank you and waited for the doors to open. As soon as they opened she ran out of them and jumped on Joker, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Puddin'!" She kissed him softly on the lips. It had been too long since she had kissed him.
"You found me!" She giggled as she kept hugging him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:26 pm 

Diablo had given up trying to find Fear, if he showed up, he could contact him. Exiting My Alibi, grateful for the quieter exterior, Diablo began walking down the side alleys hoping the others had figured something out and they could be done with this already. Soon however, he felt his phone going off in his pocket and reluctantly fished it out.

It was Deadshot wanting to meet up. The idea of meeting with the man wasn't very high on his list of things to do, but he answered none the less.

"I'll be there shortly." He said. Before Diablo could hang up, Waller's voice took over. Not questioning how bugged everything was with her, Diablo listened. Great, two more joining the ranks. Diablo sighed and stuffed the phone back in his pocket, balling his hands into fists in his jacket as he maneuvered the dark streets on his way to the lounge.

He had never actually been in the Iceberg Lounge before, never had a reason to. As Diablo passed the waiters who all seemed to be dressed in black and white, he found a seat and rested his forearms on the table, waiting for Deadshot, and the new recruits.

♦♦♦♦♦

Joker had heard the elevator in the silence of the room. Opening his eyes, he kept them on the ceiling overhead until the doors opened and the silence was once more interrupted by the hurried sounds of footsteps seconds before he felt arms being wrapped around his neck and lips planted on his own. Smiling into the kiss, Joker placed his own arms around Harley. 

"Oh course I found you, doll." He whispered to Harley before turning his attention to Draco.

"Ah Draco, loyal as ever." Joker stood, pulling Harley with him. "That's more than I can say about most of my men." He muttered, more to himself than anyone. Releasing his grip on his girl, Joker stepped towards Draco, crouching down in front of her and lifting her chin with two fingers. 

"Why don't you take the rest of the night off? Hmm? You've done your job bringing my girl back." He was in a good mood now that this had been accomplished. True, he would never actually hurt Draco, but tonight it was the furthest thing from his mad mind. "Good dog." He said, standing up once more and turning back to Harley.

"Now my dear, welcome home."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:59 am 

where is the mobile app for talking at?

NeoToxin looked out into the night looking for the source of her excitement, she locked eyes on her target which was five feet away from her boyfriend, Vyrus. She gave him a knowing smile and giggled. She pointed with her finger to their target and whispered,
"there he is babe! Let's go introduce ourselves" in a hushed excited tone.

"No. You are to wait here for the extraction point where we are to hand you off to Deadshot. You know the rules, Neo" one of Amanda's annoying flunkies reminded her.

Neo sighed and looked at her boyfriend,

"Babe, you coming or not? I wanna go see senpai!" Neo giggled as she grabbed Vy's hand and jumped off the roof down to their target's area. NeoToxin and Vyrus landed about three feet in front of Deadshot with a big explosion due to the atoms reacting to their radioactive atoms.

"Deadshot-senpai! I've been waiting to meet you! My name's NeoToxin, and that's my boyfriend Vyrus," Vryus waved his hand in acknoweledgement that he was there.

"We're the newbies, but you can call us the Toxic Duo, everybody in Gothem does" she giggled at this. Then she ran over and gave Vyrus and big kiss on his cheek, slightly dissolving the skin, that regenerated quickly and giggled,

"see Mr. Deadshot, my baby's the only one who can take my poision kisses. Now when do I get to see my old best friend Harley? I miss that crazy girl."

She then saluted to Deadshot with one hand while her other arm was wrapped around Vyrus's arm and simply said, "NeoToxin reporting for duty, sir."
......................................................................................................................................................................................

Vyrus looked out into the night sky, loving the feel of the cool night breeze on his face. He looked over at the love of his life, NeoToxin, as she so playfully called herself these days. But he remembered her, before this crazy accident happened to them. The loving, kind and happy-go-lucky girl that just wanted her big sister to approve of me. See I was considered the "bad boy" type, I have a lot of piercings and tattoos. So her sister was not very pleased with her sister's choice in me, but Neo loved me and I love her, with my entire being. I would die for her, hell I all ready have, and then our love brought us both back to life as these kick ass villia- I mean heroes. We are heroes now right? I guess that's something I should ask Deadshot. I wave my hand in acknoweledgement as I hear Neo say my name, my new name.

"I do have a question though Deadshot. Does this mean that we are now the GOOD GUYS?" He asks in all seriousness,
"Because if we are, you might have an issue keeping us at bay, see when Neo sees something shiny-"

"SHINY! WHERE?" I hear my girlfriend squeel.

"She does that, then takes it without any second thoughts, and I won't stop her because she deserves everything." I smile as I say this. I give my girl a long look and plant a chaste kiss on her lips, as I see her skin dissolve and then reappear once again, smiling sadly.

"And my girl is the only one who can kiss me and survive." He smirks and wraps his arms around Neo and salutes Deadshot with one hand,

"Vyrus reporting for duty. Now you have the Toxic Duo, what you do with us is up to you, but make sure you're ready for the consequences." I smile and place a sweet kiss to my girl's temple and wait for my orders. I would do anything for my girl, and finally seeing her after five long months in that damned prison hell, I gladly accpeted this mission as long as I got to hold her, and see her again. I would do anything for her, even live.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:04 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Odds frowned but he was grateful for Deadshot ignoring him. Listening in on the conversation, he decided that the best way to make Waller's life a living hell was to, ironically, join her little... What did they call themselves again? Sterilize squad... Odds had never been good with remembering team names unless he made them up. But he was spent for now. He needed to replenish his energy or he would be defenseless. Hearing their destination, Odds leaped from the rooftop. Upon contact with the ground, he found he had miscalculated the height and his left knee buckled, causing him to kneel in pain. "Well ****... I need more power than I thought!" He frowned, opting to head to the Iceberg Lounge.

Limping away, he was just in time to see Neotoxin and Vyrus blow up a quarter of a city block. "Oho! Now that I want to study!" He smirked to himself. Hotwiring a car(Without his precious staff's help, which made it take twice as long.) Odds drove to the Iceberg Lounge and sat at the bar, coincidentally a few feet away from Diablo. Noticing the Pyromaniac he smirked. "So you part of the 'lapdog losers'?" he quipped, his eyes doing the weird "look in two different directions" thing again as he ordered a bottle of 80 proof alcohol. Downing some of it, he felt his power returning and sighed in a disturbing sound of extasy. "You seem tense... and here I was wanting to join Waller's little task force just to see if she'd finally recognize REAL talent! The newbies seem promising too... almost blew me up without knowing I was there..." He downed the rest of his booze and twirled his staff around. "The name's Odds. Nobody cares who I used to be... and before you incinerate me... Let's just say I... studied... Jeff Oblivion."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:30 pm 

just passing through

Jeff walked back into the wear house where scare crow was he came in and set up his computer and sat at his desk Jeff listened to the sounds of men in pain. Jeff typed on his computer and did not look up until he saw Scare crow's needled finger glove on top of his computer Jeff looked up at his boss " is there something that I can help you with sir" Jeff listened to what Scare crow said "alright I'll go out and find some more men for your experiments" Jeff closed his computer and stood up to head back outside. Jeff got into his truck and out onto the streets of Gotham city Jeff scouted the streets for any group of people to bring to his boss but it seemed as if no one was out tonight. Jeff decide to make his way back to My alibi just to try and get his mind off of everything that has happened to him. Jeff parked his truck in one of the alleys to hide it away and made his way into the club.

Deadshot turned and smiled at the new recruits and laughed at the question that Vyrus said well not really welcome to the suicide squad you two we are a group of villains that Amanda Waller sends out on missions that we could possibly be killed doing" Deadshot looked down into the G.C.P.D where he had gotten the information on their target. Deadshot turned his attention back to the new recruits " as for seeing Harley see has gone missing so she is probably back to her Lover Mr J also known as the joker so ya we wont be able to see here for a while until she gets caught and brought back to the prison and placed back in the group" Deadshot looked around the roofs anyway were heading to the Iceberg Lounge to meet up with another group member to find out or next move on finding our target" Deadshot opened the file he had on Jeff he looked through it and then closed it clipping it to his belt. "Our target is a man who goes by the name of Jeff oblivion he works for a villain named Scare crow and so far we don't know where he is or where he is going so that is something we need to find out shall we." Dead shot walked towards the edge of the roof and jumped to the street below and waited for the others to catch up with him the lounge was not far from where they were.

Killer Croc was on the roof of the asylum when Waller had come over the com to tell him where the rest of the team was going finally he could get away from these two Killer croc stood up after sitting down to read Jeff's files he placed them into a water proof bag they were in and dove off of the roof and swam towards Gotham city. Where he climbed up a dock and walked down the streets towards the lounge it did not take him long to get there Killer croc walked into the lounge and found Diablo sitting at a table with someone Croc had not meet before. Killer croc walked closer to his teammate and took a seat at a table across form the them and listened into the conversation that was going on Killer croc watched the door to watch for Dead shot who was basiclly the leader of this team.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:47 pm 

Draco kept her gaze on the floor until her Master lifted her chin up with two fingers. Draco heard the Joker allowing her to take the rest of the night off. Draco said, "Thank you Master." Draco then stood up and bowed to her Master again before leaving through the elevator.

Draco's home was in the same building due to her loyalty earning the trust of the Joker, he knew that she wouldn't try to stab him in the back so she was permitted to live on the floor below his penthouse. Draco walked into her home and changed into her more casual clothes before heading out. Nobody knew that Draco was the Joker's dog because when she worked her face and animal features were hidden so it was perfectly safe for her to walk out in the open. Draco was known as "Copycat" when she was working due to her ability of the same name allowing her to copy and use abilities she has seen before.

Draco wondered what she should do with her free time, she was underage so going into My Alibi was out of the question, all the stores were closed and she wasn't going to break in otherwise she might blow her cover and put her Master at risk, she needed to stay crime free publicly. Draco decided to just walk around Gotham and watch life go by.

Draco heard someone walking behind her and felt them tap her shoulder, a blank expression on her face as she turned her head to see who it was. Draco's eyes widened in shock when she saw the man, he looked very similar to her older brother who had died, except he had wings when her brother didn't. Draco said, "Can I help you sir?" The man said, "A fine way to greet your older brother who came back from the dead just for you." Draco stared at the man in shock and whispered, "K-Kurai? I-Is it really you?" The man nodded and hugged Draco, she couldn't quite get a grasp on this reality, her brother was alive and he was hugging her. Draco eventually hugged back trembling, her brother was alive.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:17 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Yuuya was sitting in a secluded corner, tapping his finger rapidly against the table surface, staring out the darkened window he was next to. A bored expression was on his face as he sat there, using his other hand as a leaning post for his chin. He was supposed to be meeting with an acquaintance of him in relation to 'work', but they still hadn't shown up. Yuuya was, for the most part, a patient man, but that didn't mean he was one to sit around forever waiting for someone to arrive. Especially when he'd gone out of his way procuring his assets.

The building in which he was currently residing in was nearly empty, and it was so quiet that he could hear the ticking of the clock that was set above the bar area, the bartender currently wiping out some glasses that were then put away. Yuuya glances over and up at the face of the clock, glaring at the slowly moving hands, which currently read that it was nine at night. Sighing, he stops rapping his finger against the wooden tabletop, to run his fingers through his hair in frustration, before reaching for the drink that was set in front of him, taking a drink, and then resuming his insistent tapping. He wondered if Zen was having this much trouble with what he was currently doing. Then again if he wanted to know that, he could just use the small puppet-like thing that was hiding in his messenger bag to check up on him.

Normally Zen did not work on things on his own, but tonight was an exception, as Yuuya had places he needed to be elsewhere. So, he stayed at the apartment/workshop, to continue extracting what information he could from the com that his mentor had somehow gotten his hands on. Right now he was having a stump, as he stood in front of the large work desk, all sorts of items spread out across the top, including but not limited to different sorts of wires, screwdrivers of different sizes, a pair of mechanical scissors, all sorts of different gadgets in varying sizes, and his cell phone. The room itself was dim, but there were several bright lights hanging over the work area, as well as the other desks and tables that were in the room. A bright light came from the several screens of the computer monitors that covered one whole wall, and the blinking lights from the machines.

Scratching his head with his forefinger, Zen gazed at the comm that was sitting before him. He'd been able to at least get footage from within it, or at least what he could. Some of the recorded video/audio was corrupted, unable to be retrieved. Files and such were also a problem. He'd been able to pull out an encrypted file that referred to some mission that was taking place, which was the reason why Yuuya was gone, as he was taking a copy of these files on a compressed hard drive, formatted to a micro SD. He'd already connected it to a power source, a set of linking wires pairing the device to one of the computer monitors, which was a split screen. One was showing data as it scrolled across the screen, still deciphering the codes and such, while on the other side a view of where the com had come from was showing footage of some area he'd never seen before. Apparently, Yuuya had connected one of his puppets with the device, and it was keeping an 'eye' out on things, sending information back to the com.

Sighing, he decided to take a break, as he'd been at this thing for nearly four hours straight, with next to no stops in-between. Stretching his arms above his head he yawns, leaving the table behind for the time being and the room entirely, crossing his way through the large apartment to the front door, unlocking it before stepping outside. Breathing a deep breath, he enjoys the soft breeze that tugged at his hair, cooling him off from being in the room. There was air conditioning, as it was required with all the different devices, but that didn't stop it from being hot as hellfire in there.

It was peaceful for a short while before he hears a loud explosion going off, and from what he could tell it wasn't too far from where he was. Looking upward, he saw what looked like smoke and dust rising up into the sky, and a frown formed on his lips. What was going on? Were THEY at it again? Going back inside for a moment, he steps out shortly, this time with a hat on his head, a pair of headphones connected to his cell, and keys in his pocket, locking the several locks on the door before making his way down the metal steps from the lofty height their apartment was set.

Reaching ground level, he silently moves across the asphalt pavement, quickly making his way toward the source of the explosion. Pausing at a corner, he peers around the edge, seeing a disturbance before him. What was this? Had it something to do with the data he'd picked up on the com he was working on not too long before he'd taken this break? From his spot, he could see a bar, as well as several other people within it. It wasn't the place where Yuuya was...right? Probably not, though he wasn't one hundred percent sure. For now, though...he'd stay put, tucked away in the shadows to watch what took place before he decided to make any more movements.

In other places, taking his sweet ass time, was a pink haired male driving a motorcycle, a pair of orange goggles around his neck, while he wore a shiny black helmet with a shaded visor. His name is Demian Viktor Mikhailovich or Rikimaru Konno Takehide, whichever one since he went by both. Then again, he was also known as Bullseye for his...abilties in his work. Which so happened to be a hired hitman/assassin. He didn't have any jobs at that moment, so he saw no need to hurry anywhere. The wind whistled past as he sped along the road he was driving. Right then he was wearing a full black outfit that fit close to his form but wasn't skin tight. He wore mid-calf height black boots that buckled up and black gloves. The top he wore zipped up the front and had a high collar.

Demian knew that things were happening in Gotham, so decided that it was the place to be at the moment. Who knew, maybe he'd get hired by them again. Despite not usually working with others, for them, he was okay with that setup. It gave him something to do when things were a bit slow in his other work. The lights of the city loomed ahead of him, and the lights that glowed on his ride reflected off of the plastic like surface the clothing he was wearing was made of. A grin formed on his lips as he urged his motorcycle to drive even faster so that soon he was nothing more than a streak of light in the night on the dark highway.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:38 pm 

where is the mobile app for talking at?

NeoToxin was about ready to follow Deadshot off of the building when she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, someone was close by. She looked around as Vyrus jumped down after Deadshot looking up at her with a questioning look, that's when she spotted him. Some weird, lost-looking boy.

"Hey Deadshot Senpai, babe! There's a guy over there! He looks lost! I'm going to go help him find his way! And maybe pinch those cute cheeks of his!" I giggle as I say this and take a few steps back then a running leap off of the building, doing flips and acrobatics in the air and land with an explosion five feet away from the strange boy.

"Ohhhhhh you're just so cute!" I run over and pinch his cheeks, "Are you lost? I can help you find your mommy and daddy." I giggle as I say this. Pinching his cheeks harder and almost lean over and give him a peck on the cheek, but I remember just in time that it would melt his face.

"Hey, babe!" I yell over to the approaching Vyrus and Deadshot, "Can we adopt him? PLEEEAAASSSEEEE?" I ask with a slight wine in my voice. I look at the boy and say, "Now you're gonna need a cute nickname, how about NiNi-chan?" I ask with a smile and without waiting for his reply I say, "It's settled you're Vyrus's and my son now and your name is NiNi-chan." I clap my hands happily and hug my new son.

I look over to Vyrus and say, "Babe, come meet our son, NiNi-chan!"

......................................................................................................................................................................................

I smile as I see NeoToxin do flips and twirls before she lands, I hold up ten fingers and say,

"It's a solid ten for that landing, babe!" I chuckle as she holds her hands up in the perfect landing position and waves back at me as she approaches, hey wait. He looks to be my girl's age, wait is he blushing? Is HE flirting with MY woman? OH HELL NO.

I jump down and head over to my girl, hearing Deadshot sigh behind me, as I approach I hear her say,

"Babe, come meet our new son, NiNi-chan!" with a giggle.

Oh god. Not again.

"Babe, we've talked about this, we can't just go around adopting strangers. It's bad for our rep."

I hear her take in a breath and say slightly irritated, "But he's soooo cuttteeeeeee. And look at his hair! It's BLUE! BLUE BABE!" I see her pinch his cheeks again and he blushes.

Damn, fool better NOT be hitting on MY girl.

I sigh and say, "Shiki, babygirl. He's our age. Or more precisely YOUR age. He's not a child." I give myself a facepalm as she starts to sniffle.

"But I wanna keep him." Neo tells me.

"I know baby. Hey wait," I turn to Deadshot, "let's recruit him to our team, Deadshot."

I see Deadshot smirk as he nods his head.

Hmmmm, that seems fishy, oh well. Now my girl is smiling and that's all I care about.