All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ignoring what Vince said towards him, as he himself couldn't care less about what Vince thought of him, instead of walking towards the super-humans he caught up with Strata and Fear who had begun to walk off. As he walked with them, he looked over his shoulder towards Jane, giving her a smile before he returned his attention to the front of him. While walking, he pulled from his pocket a small and blunt broken piece of what seemed to be a rusted knife blade, spinning it around in his fingers to not only keep himself occupied, but the chance to fight quickly should something dangerous fall upon the small group.
Of course, he did see the thousands upon thousands of super-humans Vince managed to call here through whatever ad he had posted. But as he was part of this rebellion, he had to stick with the small group. He wanted to anyway, otherwise he wouldn't have joined this rebellion in the first place. Besides, he didn't see a reason not to tell them they were walking further away from the intended meeting spot. Especially since fear mentioned finding it. When they had walked close enough to town, he turned his attention to Strata and Fear.
Towards the two, he regarded them in a calm tone. "If you're both done bickering like siblings, now would be a decent time to head towards that meeting spot." He told them, pointing the old blade in his hand towards the direction they were walking away from, where the thousands of super-humans waited. "We're kind of walking away from it, guys."

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:26 pm 

Jane followed the others, giving a smile to Terrance as she decided to catch up with the others. She took a moment to look around, there was so many people, and honestly, Jane didn't do so well in crowds. As always she had plastered a bored expression on her face, trying to keep her rising panic on the down low. She stuck her hands in her pockets and simply focused on walked. Though at the same time she was listening to what the others were saying, she seemed to always be alert.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:11 am 

Vince saw the rest of the rebellion walk past. He shook his head and thought to himself "What are they, blind?" To his surprise, something in his head answered. "Well, isn't that a no brainer? Two of them are just superpowered terrorists, the other's a killjoy Nazi and the girl is a scared and confused sheep. They're useless." Vince had an expression of minor shock. It wasn't a voice he was familiar with. Vince then looked ahead of him and saw the army of super humans and revolutionaries. He cleared his throat and said: "Super humans, mutants and revolutionaries. I created that ad because I feel we have a common goal: Stop Motherboard." The large group murmured and nodded. I know her. I know her weakness. I know her location and I even know her blueprints like the back of my hand." Vince paused. He was looking at a picture. It was of him and an older lady, she appears to be a scientist. "...I'm not gonna lie, I am the worst with speeches. But I believe that if we actually work hard and band together..." Vince said as he was glaring at the smaller group that seemed to be crumbling. "...we can save the world." Vince finished. "Or, at least recover it." Vince thought. The large group of revolutionaries and super humans started cheering. Granted, it was the first time anyone's showed any revolutionary any encouragement. However, Vince is now trying to quiet them down.

Last edited by RavioliMan on Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:52 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Fear had grumbled as strata had pulled him back then he laughed at him when Terrance had told him they were going the wrong way. Fear had walked next to the mysterious man then proceeded to hold up a hand the crowd of people gathered had gone quiet. He mumbled to the mysterious man "watch what a real speech can do." he walked to the front of the crowd of superhumans and revolutionaries. "you all have gathered here because you believe in one thing..... You believe that this world will be better without the tyrant. You believe you can make a difference well your wrong.... I myself thought I could change the world by myself, but this did not work, but I found other rebels, I found friends. I FOUND BROTHERS AND SISTER I WOULD DIE FOR! You will need Teammates who are loyal to this cause.... You will need too work together... I will not lie This will be long and hard fight, But your not here to walk away. Take a look behind me these men and women are my brothers and sisters! Take a look around you these men and women are your brothers and sisters now! You are here to fight for them! You are here because you want to make a difference! You are here to fight injustice! You are here to fight for your loved ones! You are here to help shape the future for them! When the tyrant is defeated and a fair system is put in its place it will be this day history looks at! It will be this day that men and women decided to take a stand! It will be this day that is remembered! It will be you who is remembered! We have a secret weapon it resides in this man who knows are enemie! Now I have one question who is with me who will take a stand!" Fear threw his arm in the air with his hand in a fist as the crowd had erupted. He had walked back to the rest of his little rebellion. "anyone wanna add anything now would be the time"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:05 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Strata looked annoyed with himself. "How was I supposed to know that I teleported us right to the meeting place? Who the hell makes the meeting place the middle of a ****ing forest anyways? Damn quite the convenient coincidence anyways." He chuckled to himself listening to Vince's uninspiring speech then listened to Fear. He smirked at his partner and shook his head. "Anything else would be overkill at this point but..." He walked forward and with a crack of thunder silenced the crowd. "I am Strata. Me and my partner Fear back there started the rebellion back in the States several months ago hoping to make a difference. You all know what we are fighting for. Freedom! Freedom to live as we choose! Freedom to be who we are without fear of persecution! You all know what needs to be done. We WILL DESTROY MOTHERBOARD and END THE REIGN OF TERROR!" He walked back to the others as the crowd took up a crescendo of applause and cheers. "Anyone else or shall we get to work?"

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:12 am 

As Strata walked back, asking if anybody else wanted to go up, Terrance looked to the crowd of super-humans. If this was about inspiring others to fight for their cause, it probably wouldn't hurt to throw in another quick line instead of a long and drawn out speech, especially if it meant adding to their cause. He stepped forward, drawing in a deep breath before he spoke. "Look, uh..." He looked to the crowd, pausing before he continued, "...everyone here can do something crazy. We need to give that tyrant a taste of his own medicine." He called out to them quickly, before stepping back and lowering his head, tugging at the collar of his sweatshirt. A few cheers came from the crowd, but not as many as the big speeches before had reeled in.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:26 pm 

Jane thought the others were crazy, going up there one at a time giving short little speeches. No way in hell was she going to do that, not now not ever. Jane simply shuffled her feet, it would be nice to be in a quite place again, or a least semi quite. If she could she would have given a nice little speech, something to inspire the others. But there was no need, everything had been said that needed to be said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:34 pm 

Vince noticed Jane shuffle away. Vince rose an eyebrow in genuine confusion. He teleported to Jane's location and said in a quiet, yet lighthearted tone. "Bit of stage fright? C'mon, you can't be that bad, did you hear my speech? It was half-assed and some bits were stolen from some movie." Vince handed Jane a bottle of what could be soda or alcohol. "Here, this should calm ya down." Vince stood there with a bottle in his hand for a bit. "You can't be any worse than me." Vince said in a joking tone, though there was a hint of self-loathing in his voice.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:40 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear had tightened his tie before speaking to Strata."I always was a pepole person, well unless those people are trying to kill me, then they can go die in a hole." Fear had noticed The mysterious man talking to Jane. He knew she was quite shy and didn't like crowds to much, so he was going to help her out a bit. He walked to her before saying " Jane the only way you will beat your fears is if you face them head on. I know this better then most people, but there is one thing I fear. That is pepole seeing my Face." Fear had proceeded to walk towards the crowd before grabbing ahold of his Gas mask. He had hesitated at first but soon took of the mask. The man's face consisted of mostly Scar tissue. He proceeded to walk back to Jane taking enough time for her to get a good look at his face before putting the mask on. "experimention gone wrong, if I can do that you can say a few words" in truth fear wasn't really afraid of people seeing his face he just really liked the gas mask

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:37 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Strata shook his head as he listened to Fear lie to Jane, in an attempt to embolden her enough to make a speech. Strata however was impatient to get started and turned to the group at large. "Now as we all know STF has orders to take down superhumans on sight. We must make sure to strike first. Our first order of business is to eliminate STF. Without them Motherboard will have a harder time hunting us. Anyone with destructive superpowers are with me form up over there and I'll come by once everyone is in their groups." He gestured at the area he wanted them to stand. "Those with manipulation abilities are with Fear. Form up over there." He gestured again. "Those with defensive abilities are with Jane and those good with weapons are with Terrance." He said gesturing around in the areas he wanted them. He turned to stare at Vince as he had no idea whom to put him in charge of as he literally knew little to NOTHING about him.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:29 pm 

Jane had taken the bottle from Vince, but didn't drink from it, Jane wasn't one to trust someone right away. She had intended to tell him she would rather not but then Fear came along. She listened to him as he talked about overcoming fears. Once fear showed his face, she didn't flinch life most would have, instead she merely looked him over. Jane believed everyone was scared of something, but she had a feeling Fear was lying about his. When Strata started putting everyone in groups she sighed in relief, she would have to talk in front of everyone after all. Walking over to where Strata pointed she watched as more people gathered with her, silently wandering what everyone's powers where.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:03 pm 

Vince smirked for a bit. He looked around for a bit and when all attention was averted from him he walked a bit deeper into the forest. He sat down by a random tree and gazed at a picture of him and an older woman, she appears to be a scientist. "What have you become, you old goat?" Vince asked. Obviously, it wasn't directed at anyone, he was just thinking out loud. Vince put the picture back in his pocket and took a long drag of his drink. He exhaled deeply and asked "When the time comes, will my thumb drive work?" Unbeknownst to him, Raphael was watching from the distance.

"What a queer." Raphael remarked. "Of all people, I wouldn't think he'd have sentimentality." Raphael took out a sniper rifle and watched Vince silently.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:30 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear walked where Strata had pointed, to his surprise several hundred people had walked infront of him. A few questions were asked, but the one Fear had paid special attention to was a young man asking what his powers were. Fear had laughed wickedly before walking up to the man and touching his head. Fear then said. "run" the man started to run away screaming. "there's huge spiders" I can make you experience your worst Fears or simply see what I want you to see that is frightening, as well as mind control."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:15 pm 

Once Strata was sure everyone was in their groups he walked over to his group. "Excellent so if anyone has any questions... ask them now." He took all their questions smirking when more than one person asked what his power was. He walked closer to one person in particular a fiery haired youth around his own age. Strata lifted his hand and lightning began shooting from his palm wrapping around the boy, electrocuting him. He let the boy writhe around as the lightning coursed through his body before stopping. The very moment he stopped a tornado dropped down... coincidentally right into the spot where Raphael was sitting with his sniper rifle. "That's what I do." He said as the others looked in shock at him wet from the rain that had fallen but stopped as soon as he willed it too. "Now... we will be doing the more physical things. Destroying key targets and structures, understood?" All the supers in his group shouted "Yes, Sir!"

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:39 pm 

Jane had watched as the others of her once small groups talked to those they were leading. Jane turned to her people, not exactly sure what to say. Jane noticed a younger girl looking at her, they made eye contact and the young girl stepped forward, asking what Janes power was. Jane had rarely used her power out of fighting an training. But the girl had asked and Jane was going to show her. Concentrating the ink from her tattoos started to float from her skin and into the air. Jane shaped the ink into spikes, and had she wanted to she could have speared the girl in the chest, but the girl was innocent, and Jane didn't have the heart to hurt her. Allowing the ink to form back to her skin she now had new tattoos covering her body, each beautiful in their own way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:47 pm 

Vince closes his eyes. Not because he's going to sleep, but because he' s deep in thought. To the point he has a flashback...

-Flashback story time yay-
A few years back, an eighty year old computer scientist by the name of Barbara. She was planning on creating a super computer. One that she could upload her sentience and thoughts into so she can help people, but to no avail. She was ready to give up until a younger Vince appeared in her office. Due to exhaustion, he collapsed on the ground. Barbara didn't know what to do. She'd never experienced anything like that. After an hour, Barbara spoke up. "Ah...excuse me, do you...do you need help?" the scientist asked. "Nah, I'm perfectly fine right here. Thanks for the offer, though." the interdimensional being replied. At that time, Vince was wearing a uniform of sorts. A bluish-grayish colored one, specifying he was, at least supposed to be, a soldier in his dimension. After an hour, Vince stood up and surveyed his surroundings. "Did I teleport into a prison, again?" Vince queried. Barbara was even more confused. "Uh...no. This is my lab." Barbara replied. Vince look around once more. "Where's the giant computer?" the young anomaly puzzled. "I'm actually trying to build one. One that I can upload my sentience into." Barbara replied. "Oh, we have those in my home dimension, those're, like, a five week build. I could probably help with the engineering." Vince said. He proceeded to search the lab for parts, but all he could find are scrap aluminum and tin. While Vince was too tired, he pushed himself to bend the tin and aluminum into a computer frame. He turned to see an awe-struck woman. "Well, ain't ya gonna start programmin'?" Vince asked in a cheerful tone.

Fast forward a few weeks, Vince's computer frame has been complete, and the programming has almost been complete. Vince eagerly watched Barbara start programming the emotions and thoughts, with more energy than he'd ever felt. They've grown a grandmother-grandson sort of bond. However, as she was programming, she had these headaches, so Vince continuously conjured cups of water, no matter how tired he was getting. As she was done programming the thoughts and emotions, they had a celebration. However, it was cut short due to Barbara collapsing on the ground. Vince didn't know what was going on, so in a fit of panic, he teleported the both of them to the hospital.

An hour passes, but in the waiting room, it feels like a century to Vince. A doctor approaches him. "I'm sorry...but, your grandmother has an abnormally large aneurysm. She requested that she sees you." He solemnly tells Vince. Vince teleported to Barbara's hospital room. Vince said in a lowered voice "Hey. You look, uh, rather uncomfortable." Barbara looked at Vince. "It's only a headache. We'll continue programming the computer tomorrow." Vince forced a grin. "You've always been a bad liar." As if on cue, Barbara's heart monitor flatlined. Vince stood there, staring. Not crying or laughing, just staring with a stoic, yet pained face.

-And thus concludes our flashback sequence-
Vince inhaled sharply, he stands up and returns to the rest of the crowd, presumably unnoticed. He looked around to see a scarred recruit over at Fear's group and a charred recruit over at Strata's group. Vince shook his head and sighed in contempt. "I don't think the goal was to try and kill them or drive them away, fellas. Without them, how'll we do a full frontal assault?" Vince strolled over by a nearby tree and sat down. Not asleep, just planning on getting into the fortress.

Shortly after, Raphael landed where Vince was originally sitting. He got back up and his bones cracked. He looked at his sniper rifle, now an amalgamation of gun parts. Raphael looked annoyed, but not too annoyed. He went back to where he was and, surely enough, there was a suitcase with a glock in it. "Miracle this didn't get touched by the tornado Icee hair made." Raphael remarked. He then proceeded to sneak over to the site.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:11 am 

1st Year (1)

Fear had laughed before responding to Vince "he asked so I showed nothing wrong with a bit of show and scare." Fear thought about how bad of a pun he had just made. He diverted his attention back to his group. "anyway you fine lady's and gentlemen will be tasked with deceving the STF and any other guys who points guns at us. This will thin there numbers and give people like Strata time to blow things up. Oh how I love a good firework show." he walked to Terrence before saying "You know we could just throw you revolutionaries in the first wave see how far you get." he laughed maniacally before saying it was just a joke.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:34 am 

Strata looked over at Vinve smirking. "Oh please the boy will be fine. I only crisped his skin a bit. It'll grow back and he'll be tougher than ever for it. "Alright everyone has their group and everyone has their job. Let's get to work, folks!" He then lifted the boy he'd turned somewhat into a human rendition of toast to his feet. "Alright, I'm calling my own group the Demolition Squad. I leave the naming of your respective groups to you guys." He said nodding acknowledgingly to Fear, Jane, and Terrance. Demolition Squad we are moving out immediately to start causing some fireworks. First targets are major STF supply depots." He said before pulling his rebels into the clouds with him and heading for his first targets.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:24 pm 

After Terrance had given his little "speech", he had quickly walked off towards the edge of the forest and leaned against a tree, fanning himself with the collar of his sweatshirt. Soon he could head footsteps, which had him inhale and turn around to see a gathering of other people before him. Pushing himself off of the tree and standing up straight, he turned his body towards the group and looked a good majority of the cluster over. Some of the people stood straight, some were hunched over, some looking around, some serious, and everybody else either looked nervous or giddy. Seeing this entire group, it had Terrance snickering, which was clear enough for the group to see It was funny, his comrades each looked to have a few hundred people assigned to them, but his group looked to have little less than one hundred.
Seeing that most of the group seemed to be giving their attention, he spoke. "Alright," he said, placing his hands firmly onto his waist, "alright." Terrance then reached into his front pocket with his right hand, pulling out a soft looking white rock about the size of a fist, which had long rusted nails embedded into it at several different angles, which he held up for the group to see. "In case you didn't already know, or the others didn't tell you yet, in this rebellion I'm kind of the expert in things which can kill you should you get stabbed or bludgeoned with them." Loud and clear he called out, returning the pointed projectile to his sweatshirt pocket. "I'll make this short and sweet. They've put me in charge here, should any of you try to betray us I'll resort to dealing with you, personally. And physically. Capiche?"
Terrance could see several among his group either nodding in agreement, huffing, some backing away and others showing or attempting not to show any emotion. Some among the group raised their hands, and playing a some eeny-meeny-miney-moe, he picked one person at random. They looked to be around their early twenties, much like Terrance.
"If we see somebody else betraying us, can we take them out if we choose to?" The man asked.
Playing around with the various objects in his pockets, Terrance nodded. "Yeah. Either that, or report it to one of us. If I'm not around, you tell one of my friends. Or Vince."
After that question was answered, more were asked, and answered. Surprisingly, their questions came easy and weren't absurd or brainless questions, and it was much easier speaking in a group of less than one hundred, than it was in front of a few thousand. Between answering questions, he stole a quick glance a few times to his comrades to see how they were doing with their groups. Already Strata and Fear had killed someone. As he returned his gaze towards the crowd, he thought of how typical it was of the two to do so and now couldn't help smile, even feeling better about the whole ordeal. Not that he was sadistic and condoned excessive murder, although that wasn't necessarily the opposite of his case, but just seeing how they could easily handle groups which were far larger than his own put him at ease.
Eventually, a question was asked about what their plan was. "Well, unless whatever you read only mentioned superheroes and sadists meeting here in good ol' Canada, you all should know we're all going up against... Get this: The Tyrant." This statement earned a few gasps from the crowd- somebody even screamed. Other than that, their response was mostly silence. "Now me, personally, I've no idea how the others want us all to kill our 'great and powerful leader'." Terrance continued. "I don't think it'll he that hard with an army of more than average people, since all that oaf does is sit around making his own life easier. Which is why..." He pulled out a small, bent-up pipe from his front pocket, aiming it to the people gathered. "...you're all here. We take that seat warmer down, our lives become easier. First, however, we've all got some practicing to do. Follow me, chumps."
As he turned his heel, heading in a random direction in the forest, somebody in the crowd mumbled to another something about how he thought Terrance 'really runs his mouth', only to have a rock thrown from in front of him at his head. Which knocked whoever it was out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:22 pm 

Jane turned to her group. She took a slow breath and then began to speak, "Alright, I figure most of you, since being on my team, have healing powers. If you do, please step forward." People parted ways and began to step forward, including the girl that had asked about her powers earlier. Once they stepped forward she began to take everyone else and put them in groups with the healers. "Ok, my friends will be heading out with their larger groups, destroying the enemies. Our jobs are to follow behind and help with what we can, from healing to taking in prisoners, if there is any." She then looked to her own smaller group with the healer, "I suggest everyone get on a name basis, don't get to attached, you never know who is going to die." And with that she introduced herself as Jane to her small group, learning the the healer was name Mia. There was two others, both males, their names were John and Michael. Jane learned that John could become invisible and Michael had wings.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next