All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:40 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Fear chimmed in with a sigh. "can't we just kill them all that would be more fun, but it is the STF they could just use the equipment they have to kill are powers." after another sigh he had said "I guess we do it the boring way. They have two sentries by the front gate. The rest seem to be walking in a weird pattern. There's a few that check the main and side buildings, but that's just my guess from the other Depots I've scouted. Your the one with the sniper rifle you tell me what you see."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Shades on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:09 pm.
Reason: Pure OOC in IC
PostThis post was deleted by FrantasticalFranny on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:08 pm.
Reason: Wrong order.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:32 pm 

Jane had been resting peacefully when she heard some commotion. Her soft green eyes opened, and soon she stood. She had been part of the rebellion for some time now, and being woke from her sleep was something she had grown used to. She guessed that one of the others had most likely got in trouble once again, with who she did not know yet. She sighed and walked out of a room unused like all the others in the abandoned building. "What is exactly going on?" Her question was simple, but her face was tired, not having much sleep usually did that to people.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:41 pm 

Before Jane came out, Vince was poking fun at Terrence. Vince looked at the young man with a smug grin. "Well, ain't you a ray of sunshine? Your face just says you aren't pleased." Vince looked over at the disassembled computer. "Or, perhaps you're impressed. Don't feel bad, it's only natural to idolize a cosmic being such as m'self." Vince made a hand signal as if saying "Go." "Y'may wanna pack your bags, lass, superhuman's and other rebels are expecting us in Toronto." Vince said in a smug tone, as if just to make the young man angry. Vince summoned a suitcase full of bottles of unknown fluid. He then looked at the young man with the same smug expression, as if his face was frozen. "What? Y'thought I'd give you a suitcase? You weren't nice to me." Vince pouted his lip mockingly, as if provoking the young man.

Vince's attention was shifted towards Jane. His left eyebrow raised up. "How many people are in this here rebellion?" Vince briefly waved his hand. "Names Vince, you know. The "Useless, rule breaking hobo"." Vince said as he slowly looked at Terrence with a smug grin. "I actually came here because I picked a fight with the police and, bein' lazy me, fell asleep when the STF arrived. How'd you get to be in this meth lab lookin' place?" Vince couldn't help looking out the window, it feels as though he's being followed by something. He then quickly gave his attention back to Jane, eagerly waiting for a story.

Last edited by RavioliMan on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostThis post was deleted by ShadowsVictor on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:51 pm.
PostThis post was deleted by ShadowsVictor on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:13 pm.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:13 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear chimmed in with a sigh. "can't we just kill them all that would be more fun, but it is the STF they could just use the equipment they have to kill are powers." after another sigh he had said "I guess we do it the boring way. They have two sentries by the front gate. The rest seem to be walking in a weird pattern. There's a few that check the main and side buildings, but that's just my guess from the other Depots I've scouted. Your the one with the sniper rifle you tell me what you see."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:19 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Strata ticked off Fear's correct guesses and found all his guesses to be correct. He quickly eliminated all the guards that were patrolling then looked at Fear. "Care to go for a little skydive?" He grinned as he didn't give Fear a choice as he grabbed his arm and did a leap of faith off the side of the building. Wind resistance slowed him and Fear immensely allowing them to land safely in a crouch on the ground of the depot unharmed,

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:33 pm 

The young man raised a fist to his mouth and cleared his throat loudly, before lowering his hand back into his pocket. "I didn't idolize you." The male answers. "Is 'at what you were doing on that computer, recruiting for the rebellion?" He asks, raising a hand to brush it through his raven black hair and heaving out a long breath, showing a clear feeling of mild irritation.
"If you're gonna' go ahead and do that, I suggest running it through with the other recruits. Otherwise you'll be the only one in Toronto." He said, as though everything he said came without a filter. Exactly what he thought, and straight to the point. The young man then pushed himself from where he leaned against the supporting structure, stepping over to the amalgamation of machine pieces, crouching down and scooping up the parts in his arms. "And if you're gonna do something in secret, at least be secretive about it." The male finally adds, standing up and holding the pieces in his arms to be put away.
When the female figure walked in, the male turned towards her and gave a smile. "Heya'. Sleep well?" He asked her after Vince was finished speaking, and before he received an answer from her his eyes shot daggers towards Vince who was looking to him with a smug grin. "Not many are in this rebellion right now, actually..." He answered in a low voice, before he continued. "...which I happen to be apart of. That's why we're here, Vince." Acknowledging the fact he heard Vince introduce himself.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:58 pm 

'Meth lab...?' Jane thought to herself, after taking in all that was said. As it turned out the new guy, Vince, was the one who had caused the trouble. Though it was often that the members of the rebellion got into trouble, nothing new. When Vince asked why she was here she replied with a simple word, "Freedom." It was a lie at all, but it wasn't all the truth either. At a young age Jane had hurt someone close to her, which resulted in her running away. She also answered Terrance's question on how she had slept, "Does anyone ever?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:40 pm 

"Freedom? Cliche, but nowadays, what isn't?" Vince asked sardonically. He looked at Jane and said "Y'may wanna pack yer stuff, dearie, I arranged a tea party with every rebellious person. We're meeting in Toronto." Vince stared at a picture he kept in his suitcase. After a while it turned into a glare. "Yeah." Vince quickly said. Vince grabbed the scrap metal from Terrence's arms and stuffed it in his suitcase, shattering some of the bottles he kept in there. He also had a flash drive in one of the pockets of his pajama's and gently put it in the suitcase, with unusual care. He closed his suitcase and looked out the window, to see Raphael, the extraterrestrial mercenary. One who specializes in killing people like Vince, conversing with a cop, presumably asking where to find Vince, Fear and Strata. Vince turned pale and quickly turned toward Terrence and Jane. He said in a quiet, almost whisper voice: "Now we have another reason to get on the Toronto plane. Go pack, I'm gonna get Fear and Strata."

Before anyone could object, Vince teleported to Strata's and Fear's location. He swiftly grabbed the duo of psychopaths and teleported back to the refuge. Vince said in the same whispering voice: "Pack your bags, we're going to Toronto, it's not safe here." Vince frequently started peeking out the window, looking at the triangular merc, hoping he's distracted enough to not notice anything.

Last edited by RavioliMan on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:00 pm 

1st Year (1)

After Strata had asked Fear if he was game for a bit of skydiving, he just laughed as he was pulled down by Strata. As they had neared the main building fear was grabbed by the arm. Before he realized it he was back at the hideout. The mysterious man had said something about Canada before looking out the window Fear had followed. As he looked out the window fear saw a cop and a stranger talking to one another. He simply pushed two fingers into his head and used his thumb to meet his fingers like a trigger. the cop had pulled his weapons out and shoot himself in the head. Fear said "wasn't too sure if I happend to use my mind control on him before guess I did, wonder how many others just shoot them self's."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:21 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Strata sighed with frustration and punched Fear in the arm. "You idiot... don't you know who that is?! That's that well-known alien mercenary and you've just alerted him to our position!" He quickly threw everything he would need in his bag. "Forget the goddamn plane we are moving by teleportation. We can't leave this place by foot." He then grabbed Jane and Fear once they were ready and with a final "See you in Canada." was gone with Jane and Fear in a flash of lightning. They appeared in the middle of a forest in Toronto. "Okay... we... made... it..." He said now out of breath. "Damn... I've... never... teleported ... this far... in one go.."

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:06 pm 

Before Terrance could even respond to Jane's remark, Vince had quickly pulled the scrap from his arms. After Vince was finished speaking to Jane, Terrance just lifted a hand to rub his head and sigh, giving Jane a side glance. After that he turned to Vince who near whispered the added need for them all to travel to Toronto. Almost as soon as Vince disappeared to grab Strata and Fear, he returned, and only seconds later did a cop shoot himself in the head and Strata disappeared with Jane and Fear. Most normal people would be surprised, but nobody in the rebellion was exactly normal, and at this point Terrance wasn't very surprised by what the other members could do.
Once they disappeared, Terrance rubbed his arms with his hands from the feeling of various hunks of junk getting torn out of his grasp. He looked to Vince and said, "Well, you're not very bright, are you?" Afterwards he sighed, his hands returning to his sweatshirt pocket, when he cocked his head to the side, before speaking. "It's nice you warned everyone to pack, really. But that's suicide at this point." He raised a hand, pointing with his thumb towards where this Raphael stood. "I'm about ready to get away from that abortion." He remarked, as though he hadn't a care in the world if the alien-mercenary heard his insult or not.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:17 pm 

Jane bent over, she didn't exactly like teleportation, it usually always took her breath away. She straightened her form, weakness was one thing she never liked to show, she always put on a straight face. Sighing she adjusted the weight of her pack on her shoulders and looked around, so many trees. Strata had said they were heading to Canada, but where? When she looked over at him, she could obviously see he was out of breath, "First time for everything." Was all she said. And then right after she asked, "Which part of Canada are we in?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:35 pm 

Vince looked at Terrence with a smug grin. "As if you'd know what being intelligent is." Vince said mockingly. Vince turned towards Jane and bluntly said "Toronto." Vince looked around. When he turned around, he saw superhumans by the thousands. He looked at Terrence again with a smug grin. One that says "I got you good". "Well, go on, I think they're waiting for us." Vince told Terence mockingly, in a borderline "I told you so" tone.

Meanwhile, back in NYC, Raphael got up from the ground and rubbed his head. "Well, that wasn't the best of feelings." Raphael painfully said. He then looked in the direction of the refuge and said: "A little birdy tells me that there's where my first clue will be." He walked into the base and started searching for anyone. He searched through Jane's room and found a picture of a little girl, presumably Jane's sister. "Aw~! How cute~!" Raphael mockingly said as he took out a lighter and lit the picture on fire. He then noticed one of the glass shards Vince left behind. Raphael then put on rubber gloves, took the shard and left the base, setting it aflame.

Last edited by RavioliMan on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:40 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear had laughed maniacally as he usually did."Toronto a new place to play." He then looked at Jane and Strata "I know I know but you know how I get if I don't kill someone at least every few hours. Guess we should find this freaking meeting spot that idiot set up. Wouldn't be surprised if it was over ran with STF." with that Fear had started walking in a random direction.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:13 pm 

Strata rolled his eyes at Fear. He was still catching his breath but was able to speak normally now, "We wouldn't of had to escape like THAT had you not alerted the ASSASSIN to our presence, you MORON." He said derisively before yanking Fear back and pulling him in the opposite directionl "Always head towards light when you are in a deep thick forest." He said with a sigh leading the group towards the light in the trees which lead them to a small town street. "Hmm like I said."

My Resume

My Characters

PostThis post was deleted by FrantasticalFranny on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:18 pm.
Reason: Incomplete
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next