All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:51 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

In the year 2716 and in center of New York City, New York, there's a man (or boy?) sitting in an abandoned building, drinking what may be soda or may be alcohol. He calls himself Vince. Nobody knows he exists or is even there and, well, he couldn't care less, either. He's far too busy being lazy and he sits around drinking from the bottle that contains the fluid that he thinks may be soda or booze to care about people noticing him. The problem for him is, All of, not just America, but the world has been taken over by an unjust tyrant who does what she sees fit. Vince quite usually calls her "Generic Comic Book Villain". Now, the problem isn't him needing to run away from any authority figure who may try to arrest him for staying out past curfew, but because he feels the need to fight them and he's just too lazy to muster up the will power, so he goes home when it's curfew so he doesn't have to deal with any police officers.

One morning, however, he noticed the police are more ruthless and seems to arrest anyone for anything. He didn't pay it any mind until...

"Hey! You!" A policeman barked at Vince. The policeman was backed up by six other police officers. "Eh? Me? Whaddya want?" Vince queried. "You are under arrest for trespassing and public intoxication!" Vince was utterly confused and a bit annoyed. "Trespassing? This building's been abandoned since 2416! As for the "Public intoxication", this isn't even booze, this is soda! Or, actually, it might be booze. I'm not entirely sure." Vince replied. The policemen started getting impatient and saw Vince's bottle, they gained an idea that might actually make it look like they're doing their job. "DROP YOUR WEAPON!!" The policemen cried. Vince looked around and said "Oh, I get it, this is a fight. I'm not a big fan of fightin', but, if you insist." Vince then conjured up glowing yellow orbs of energy and shot them at the leading police officer, disintegrating him, prompting the others to shoot at Vince. Vince then jumped behind a piece of debris to cover from the spray of bullets.

Last edited by RavioliMan on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:45 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

It was yet another day of the life as a Rebel. Fear was on the run the special task force designed to Combat and obtain superhumans close behind. Normally Fear would just use his Fear amplification power, but the task force was wearing helmets designed to stop any powers that would affect there brain. Fear shouted out "come on boys you need to do better then this to catch me." Fear would have too lose them the old fashion way. After a few minutes of running Fear had spotted a building that was supposedly abandoned for years now. As Fear barged in the door, sounds of gunfire could be heard from the far side of the building.

Fear would have some fun before the STF showed up. Fear walked towards the gunfire, as he walked around the last corner he saw three cops firing at a wall. Fear let out a crazy laugh, the cops turned around to see the suit and gas mask, but before they could pull the trigger Fear had already taken control of there minds. Fear gave them his command "you fine gentleman in blue will entertain the Special Task Force When they arrive. Try your best to not die so quickly." again he had let out his wicked laugh. Fear thought to himself "now the only question is where the hell did Strata go?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:53 pm 

Vince heard the deranged cackling and peaked up from the debris. He saw the policemen now focusing their attention on a man in a dark suit and a gas mask, aiming their gun at him. Vince cocked his head to the side and thought "What idiot would stand up to the police force? Oh wait. Me. That's why they were firing." Vince started to sneak his way around the police force, but then he noticed how dead eyed and afraid they looked. Vince looked confused, he didn't know what the source of their fear was. He then looked at the man in the dark suit and asked "Well, now, did you do this?"

Vince started to hear more sirens and quickly said "You know what? Show and tell is over, we gotta move!" Vince tried running but after about two feet he started panting and said "You know what...? I think the prison has some comfy beds, let's go there." Vince kept trying to drag his feet along, but he kept getting tired to the point where he fell on the ground and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear was called Gas Mask from some random man. He noticed his tie was a little loose and tightened it up before placing his arms around two cops. "my good sir my name is Fear and these fine gentleman are my puppets now, you know mind control and all that good stuff. But I would highly advice you too run while you can, you see the Special Task Force for Superhumans is on there way." Fear began to walk out the back door of the building. "if I were you I'd come with me."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:18 pm 

Vince already started getting tired from the thought of running. "How's about I get on yer shoulders and your dart over to the nearest bed because I'm spent already." The task force bursts into the room and looks in our direction. Vince lets out a long, pained, tired groan. "Don't you guys have anything better to do? I mean it's the weather's the nicest this time of year." The task force aim their weapons at us. Making Vince even more annoyed. "Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Fine. I'm a bit tired, so you won't get the full extent." Vince starts to lift the task force group with his mind. He then threw them out a large window that seems to have been shattered before.

Vince starts to stumble out the door. He turns towards Fear and says "Y'look like you need a place to hide. Follow me, I have a place n' such."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:34 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

The day was turning into such an exciting one, Strata ran through the street a large group of STF soldiers on his tail. He laughed maniacally thinking to himself as cloud began to build and rotate in the sky. Feeble-minded fools! He rounded a corner and saw his good buddy and occasional partner Fear taking control of 3 cops. He laughed to himself again and decided now was as good of a time as any. As the STF forces rounded the corner Strata turned and shouted. "Hey you limp noodles! Get a load of this!" He then triggered his trap making a tornado drop down from the cell of clouds he'd been forming in the sky. The tornado touched down ripping everything on the street around it (except him and those behind him) into the air. The soldiers were thrown everywhere some being splattered against the sides of buildimgs while others were tossed straight up only to come crashing down splattering on the street. The really unlucky ones died slowly being ripped apart inside the vortex itself. "Ah such a thing of beauty." He then walked towards Fear and a man that was now with him laughing with the most insane grin on his face. "Fear, ol' buddy, ol' pal! Up to mischief again are we?"

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:16 pm 

Vince looked at both Strata and Fear. He thought to himself "What is going on? I just wanted to relax in an abandoned building, but now I'm following around mask face and Icee hair" Vince cleared his throat and asked "Excuse me, fine gentlemen, but why can't I just go home? Hell, you guys can follow me if y'want, but I'm in the mood to just sit on my couch and watch some TV." Vince heard more sirens coming their way, Vince starts to look more annoyed. "Y'know what that says, my dudes? It means it's time to go." A S.W.A.T squadron surrounds us, causing Vince to facepalm. "You know, this could've been avoided. Easily." Vince decides to lay down and fall asleep, because he feels like there's nothing he's willing to do.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear had turned his attention too Strata. "you know as well as I do you were in on this one as well. Youd think after blowing up a police station they would try to find survivors instead of constantly chasing the people who blow it up. Oh well what's done is done." a few seconds later a S.W.A.T team surrounded the three men. One of the members said "looks like we finally caught these freaks." Fear had gone balistic when he was called a Freak. He hands and arms were in constant motion as he said "Me a freak, me a Freak! No no no I'm a ******* MONSTER!" Fear had proceeded to slam a open hand against the ground. The cops had no idea what was going on until, they saw what looked like Fear transforming into a huge monster a Pitch black tentacle Beast. The S.W.A.T officers started to fire into the Air "What the **** is that thing. I don't know just shoot it." Fear walked to the S.W.A.T member in front of him and took his side arm before sticking it to his head and pulling the trigger. He proceed to repeat this process until all the SWAT officers were dead. "Call me a freak again!." he walked back to the other men "well we should get going Strata. But what about this guy? "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:06 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Strata sighed shaking his head. He grabbed the man up and threw him over his shoulder. "Geez I should not be having to carry a grown ass dude." He grumbled and grabbed Fear's arm and in a flash of lightning they were gone. The lightning struck down again a top the building Strata had been using for refuge releasing all 3 of them onto it safely. "There we'll be safe here... at least for now I guess. He opened the door that lead to a stairwell into the building. "You coming Fear?" He asked before descending the stairs leaving the door open for the other man. He came to a big open area that had only support walls separating what would have been separate rooms. "Welcome to my refuge. I took out all the walls except the outside ones and the ones that keep the ceiling from caving in myself. Make yourself at home" He said then unceremoniously dumped the weird sleeping guy onto the floor.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:38 pm 

Vince looks around. Vince is utterly confused. "Well, this certainly isn't my apartment. Not a TV to be seen. And I'm not asleep on the couch." Vince gets up from the ground and dusts himself off. "Now, first I'd like to ask: Where am I? Also, is this a crack den?" Vince walks around, he doesn't even know what to do. Not that he cares, but he'd really like to find food or something. Vince looks over at Strata. "Hey, y'got food or something? Maybe like a ham sandwich?" Vince eventually finds a sandwich and starts to eat it. "So, what drugs do y'make here? Crystal meth? Heroin? Or is it a simple weed greenhouse?"

Meanwhile, at the tyrants fortress, a few scouts are darting over to the tyrant, Motherboard's office. Inside the office was a supercomputer, roughly around 60 square feet large. "Ma'am! The-the S.W.A.T squadron you sent after Vince..." The scout shakily said, knowing how Motherboard takes bad news. "Yes? Go on." Motherboard said in an eerily calm voice. "They, uh. They... The S.W.A.T team---" "Spit it out." Motherboard was getting impatient. "They...they...were killed. By a man in a mask and a man with red and blue hair." Motherboard kept a stoic face for thirty, agonizing seconds. She finally said "And you didn't. Call. For back up." She then sent a message to the bodyguards, prompting them to drag the scouts into a gas chamber.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:29 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear happened to be trying on a black Fondora, when the mysterious man had woken up and started to ask if Strata's place was some sort of Drug lab. Fear thought that it was hilarious and almost double over from laughter. "No this is a Hideout the NewYork rebellion uses which your now a member of. You know if your caught out there you'll be executed now. How's the Fondora look too much or just right?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:42 pm 

Strata murmured absently. "It clashes with your mask." He was currently showing Vince where food could be found. "There are no electronics here because they are trackable. If you have any given them to me to be destroyed. You'll recieve an emergency throw away phone. As these are cheap we have many so yeah no worries just don't use them often we are trying to stay hidden and if you make it seem like theres a billion people here the police and STF will be at our front door before you can say "Oops". So please don't as this is our last safe hideout and the last hideout was found in exactly the way I described by an idiot I disintegrated myself before we made our way here." Strata then walked over to a small window and looked out of it. He satisfied himself that no police or STF were snooping around before taking a seat in the corner and began playing with a ball of lightning that filled the air with static and the smell of ozone but never actually left his fingers.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:58 pm 

Vince cocks his head to the side. "So...this is a rebellion?" Vince asked. "Wish I had enough will-power to rebel. Guess I'm too lazy. Also, no, I'm far too lazy to own any electronics. The only thing I got is this bottle of unknown fluid. I can't tell whether it's soda or alcohol." Vince sits down somewhere, before taking notice of his surroundings, he asks sardonically: "You all know Motherboard has destroyed every other, rebellion, right? What makes you all think that yours is different?" Vince takes a long sip of his drink of unknown fluid. "Y'gotta master plan or something? A secret weapon? A base shattering bomb?" Vince goes to take another long sip of his drink before realizing he drank it all. He pulls a disappointed face. "Aww...."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:09 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear was awnsered the man's question. "I'm a homicidal maniac with no reason to live at all. Do we have a secret weapon nope. Why do i do what I do, that awnser is simple to be able to use my powers for some 'good'. is the awnser to your liking. As for Strata. I don't know" he continued to fiddle around with the fondora for a bit. "I think it compliments the suit nicely no?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:29 pm 

Strata snorted still playing with the lightning. "Choose mask or fedora. Cus they are just not working together, bro." He said almost absently again he seemed to be off somewhere else as an evil, maniacal grin was plastered on his face. "I just got a wonderful idea, Fear. This one affects STF directly." He grinned wider and the amount of static in the air began to increase and the ozone smell filled the room as his power began to run rampant but not out of control. "We destroy one of their supply depots. After we take some supplies for ourselves that is."

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:47 pm 

Vince raised an eyebrow, as if not amused. "That sounds awfully petty. Why don't you guys do full frontal assaults?" Vince asked. "Tell ya what, if there are you two, there's gotta be other people like you two, right? How about you guys start a recruitment thing. Maybe like find other super powered people? Once you got enough, you can start a full assault on Motherboard. I, myself, won't do it, I got better things to do, like sleep, but you guys don't seem like you sleep at all, so how's about you guys do it?" Vince starts to lie down on the floor and sleep.

Meanwhile, in the slums of California, a robot walks into an alleyway, and in there is a door. In the door leads into an office of an extraterrestrial mercenary: Raphael. Raphael was polishing his table, constructed of pure gold. He then looks up at the robot with his single eye. "What do you want?" The triangular merc queried. The robot's chest revealed a screen which relayed a message. It was from Motherboard. "Raphael Zadd, it is my understanding that you are one of the most skilled and feared mercenaries in the entire United States. I have come to an arrangement." The screen showed images of Fear, Vince and Strata. "Find these men and terminate them. Your reward will be one of great value." Raphael scoffed. However, the screen revealed mountains upon mountains of money. Making Raphael's once stoic eye light up. It was almost as if he was smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:04 am 

1st Year (1)

Fear sighed before tossing the Fondora out a window and watched it blow away, but his mood was improved by Strata's suggestion too raid and destroy a STFS supply depot. Fear had laughed wickedly "I smell things that go boom, ammo, guns, maybe even a frequency scrambler if we're lucky, But will have to do a little recon first. No need to teleport into a death trap. yes? Would be such a shame to die before causing maximum damage due to silly error." Fear had gone to awnser the mystery man's question, but he was sleeping again. "does this guy do anything except sleep? Anyway shall we go cause some more trouble Strata." with that Fear had began to walk towards the roof exit. "Perhaps with weaponry we can start a real rebellion just for fun." was the last thing he said before he exited the building.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:42 am 

Strata laughed softly the sound full of malice. He followed Fear onto the roof and grabbed his arm. In a flash of lightning they were gone reappearing on a rooftop several meters away from the supply depot complex. Strata immediate grabbed an STF sniper that was on the roof sending so many volts of electricity into his body that he expired almost immediately. "That was close." He stated before picking up the sniper's rifle and used the scope to check out the situation. "The complex is pretty heavily guarded,.. if there were sniper's here then... uh huh.. as I thought more on the roofs surrounding the complex. But perhaps....." He smirked and with practiced precision proceeded to silently take out the other snipers with the rifle. "Oh I'm sorry STF... but I'm afraid you'll no longer have any sniper support." He said in a faux woeful voice before he laughed maliciously. "Alright let's watch their movement pattern before we go." He said and proceeded to do exactly that.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:08 am 

Vince opened up one eye, to see if the coast is clear. He saw no one around. Vince, in an unseen display of determination, scrambled to find spare parts in the refuge. Vince eventually found enough to make an unlicensed computer. One that Motherboard couldn't trace. "For the record, Gas Mask, I do other things than sleep. As long as it ensures that generic comic book villain doesn't take my sleeping spot." After a few hours, Vince created an unlicensed computer and for extra safety measure, he created multiple VPN's to ensure they don't get found by Motherboard. Vince eventually found the Undernet, and there he created an ad for all super humans and all humans that just wanted to rebel against Motherboard to meet them in Toronto, Canada. Vince then disassembled the computer in half the time it took him to build it. He was then sitting on a chair, waiting for Fear and Strata to get back here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:08 pm 

As Vince sat in his chair awaiting the others to return, footsteps could be heard from another area of the hideout. Soon a figure stood near him, leaning against one of the support structures of the building nearby Vince. The figure looked towards him, his light blue eyes locked onto him as his face looked rather stern. "You must think you're pretty smug." He began, his hands resting in the pocket of his dark grey sweatshirt. "Don't think one of us wouldn't see what you just did. Did Strata give you the same 'no electronics' run-over he gave all of us?" The figure quizzed, before looking to the disassembled pile of electronic parts lying on the cold stony floor.
The young man waited for a few seconds, having reached up to begin playing with a strand of black hair upon his head, before speaking up again. "You're probably a new recruit, right?" He remarked, his eyes not leaving the small pile of veiny wires entangled in varying metal fragments, before a small smile crawled onto his face and he snickered to himself. "Unless... You're just some homeless rule-breaker they felt sorry for." His eyes then reverted to looking at Vince, as the young man leaned forward. "How did you build a computer out of scrap pieces, anyway?"

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!