All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:41 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Vince looked at the flash drive in his hand. He then looked around. He looked at Fear and Strata, he then shook his head, he then looked at Jane, he remembered walking into her considering impaling a teammate, then shook his head. He then looked at Terrance and realized he's the most level-headed rebellion leader. He snapped his fingers and the flash drive in his pocket and a note that read "Hey, you seem like the most level-headed individual. When the time comes I need you to put this in Motherboard's memory data banks. Thanks a million, Vince."

Vince proceeds to walk in front of the group. "So, I assume you all found your groups." Vince said. "Logically, since I know Motherboard the most, I'll be the strategist." Vince summoned a layout of the route to Motherboard's fortress. "There are eighty squadron's of STF and a complete army of robots. Don't take them lightly, they were designed to withstand many natural disasters, so, sorry Strata, they may be mooks you can't take down easily." Vince conjured miniature figures of the rebellion. He scooted figurine Strata and Fear towards the STF figurines. "You two and your groups will head directly into the fire and cause as much noise and commotion as possible. I think you both can manage that. While Jane and Terrance..." Vince scooted the figurines of Jane and Terrance to the sides. "They will sneak around and use the ventilation ducts to get to the main building. However, DO NOT LET TERRANCE GET CAPTURED OR KILLED. He is important to the mission. As for me and my team of one, I will work behind the scenes." Vince looked around. He didn't have anything left to say, so he proceeded to walk away. That is until a bullet pierced through his back. He gasped for a bit, looked at Terrance and said slowly "Guess I am a useless hobo, huh?" and with that he collapsed onto the ground. Raphael emerged from the shadows holding a glock. "One." Raphael stoically said. Raphael shot Fear in the side. "Two." Raphael then shot Strata in the stomach. "Three." Raphael then walked away, leaving the rest in a state of panic and uncertainty.

Vince woke up in another dimension. It looks distorted and dark. "Oh, Vince~!" A voice called out. An orb of energy floats toward him. "Well, if isn't cheap bootleg Satan?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:28 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Fear saw Vince fall then felt a sharp pain shoot through his upper side. He laughed maniacally before saying "You didn't kill me, but my suits ruined now." As he had gone to breathe his lungs collapsed. Fear fought as hard as he possibly could to breath but failed he lumbered over to a nearby tree before sliding down it. He proceeded to take off his mask. Everything started to go black. "If I die I died ready for my funeral." Was the last word fear said before going unconscious from lack of oxygen.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:42 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Strata saw Vince fall and then Fear stride over to the tree where he collapsed too. By that time he'd seen what was happening. As he felt a sharp pain in his stomach he shot a bolt of lightning from his hand right at his attacker. He was able to mutter a soft "Damn." He was unsure of whether he had hit his attacker as his vision had gone blurry. He keeled over and lapsed into darkness from the pain.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:19 pm 

Three gunshots. That was the sound which rang so loud it even passed through the wooden giants which made up the forest. Immediately, Terrance knew there was a possibility that one of his comrades, hopefully not more than one, was shot. At the top of his priority in that moment, he turned away from the direction he was walking and saw some members of his group had ran in different directions, while some were just scattered, and the rest stood their ground. After making sure his group was alright, not without yelling out to the runners that they were cowards, he looks to see Vince, Strata and Fear collapsed.
It was now he started to panic a bit. Who should he run to first? They were all collapsed to the ground and bleeding. True, Vince wasn't the nicest guy... Their rebellion needed him as of now, however. As well as Strata and Fear, who were both his comrades for far longer than Vince, so unable to choose he looked around until he spotted Jane and her group. "JANE! You've got guys who can heal, or what! Help them! Fear, Strata... And Vince!"
When drawing in his breath, he turned towards what was now left of his group, as more had run off, leaving him with about sixty or fifty members. He ordered them all not to panic, telling them to go nowhere as they would all stay behind until everybody was ready to go through with their mission, meaning they would stay behind until proper treatment was induced upon the three. Suddenly, however, the thought that one of his group members could have turned against the rebellion and shot the three came about, and he ordered for them all to empty their pockets and show all weaponry. Some of the group members decided now would be the perfect time to shout back and question orders, but Terrance wouldn't hear it and ordered them to follow what he said else everybody would be casted out of the mission. Whoever had guns were casted away, and the rest who either had knives or nothing were kept, which left him now with about fourty or so members, therefore they now had less comrades.
After doing this, he happened to feel something he had never felt before among his various little killing tools in his front pocket. Terrance pulled out and looked in his hand to see a flash drive, with a note from Vince attached to it, saying he seemed the most level-headed guy to handle the job the note tasked him with. Reading it, Terrance couldn't help but... Maybe feel a little sorry. Perhaps Vince wasn't as bad a guy as he initially believed.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:25 pm 

One. Two. Three. Jane had counted the shots, she hadn’t seen where they had come from, but she did see where they landed. Three of her comrades had went down, two of them being what Jane considered family. Instantly Jane started commanding groups over to each of the people that had been hit, Vince, Strata, and Fear. “If any of them die, I’ll have your heads for it!” She shouted out as the tattoos on her skin started to go in a frenzy, almost like they were reacting to her emotions of slight panic and fear.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:21 pm 

In the alternate dimension, Vince stands in front of Louis Z. Bubb, cocking his head to the side. "To what do I owe the displeasure?" Vince asks in a condescending tone. "Well, I was gonna only consume you, but I see you've brought friends." Louis says through his teeth. Vince spins around and he sees Strata and Fear. Seeing Strata confused him the most. "Strata? Didn't you leave the site? It's as if some lazy, god-like force brought you here." Vince said. He noticed Louis approaching them. Vince turned towards Louis. "Step aside, kid, I'm going after cherry-raspberry hair. Bet he tastes like candy." Louis snickers. Vince casually pushes Louis back. "Uh. No." Vince says. Louis' eyes turned red. "Beg your pardon?" Louis asks in an angry tone. "Think about it, ya Satan rip-off: You can't maintain that form forever. Especially if you consume useless people like those guys." Vince said, in a faux insulting tone. Louis backed up in confusion. "Here's the deal, you bring those two back and I'll be your servant." Vince bargained. "And, why can't I just eat you?" Louis puzzled. "My energy will make you disperse completely. Do you not remember what I'm capable of?" Vince replied.

Louis was reluctant. He looked pained and annoyed. He finally said "Fine." and just like that Fear and Strata was resurrected.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:53 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear had come through in a strange place, he saw Vince in front of him and some big ball of energy. Vince and the strange ball of energy exchanged words. the only thing he could think about was Vince calling him useless. he had thought too himself being unable to speak. "Oh this is hilarious a man who calls himself a useless hobo is calling me useless." The exchange had ended and Fear found himself talking a deep breath and slamming his head forward into some random man trying to help him. The headbutt had jogged a memory.

Flashback

Willam had just gotten too the lab, he was part of a top secret government project. They were tasked with developing a Bioweapon that would harmlessly pacify enemy infantry. wife was already in the lab. After putting on his hazmat suit he proceeded into the laboratory. He noticed that his wife wasn't wearing the entirety of her suit. She was missing here helmet. "Maria you know if something happend when you were not wearing your helmet the bioweapon would infect you." Maria looked at William before speaking. "Willam you know as well as I do that something like that would never come to pass. The only reason I wear the damned suit is because it's required." Willam had spoken back "yes Maria do you know why it's required....." William was cut off by a siren and flashing yellow lights. The chemical contanment unit had a breach in its sealing. They had tried to leave the lab, but the head scientist said "its too dangerous we risk infecting the rest of the facility if we open the doors to the laboratory. I'm sorry William." William had immediately taken of his helmet and placed it on Maria. "don't make me fight you over this. We haven't tested the bioweapon yet we have no idea what it will do always remember I love you Maria." by that point the chemicals had reached William he began hallucinating every fear he had came to life. He watched as he hallucinated Maria's death. The main scientist had activated The Purge protocol. The entire facility was to be incinerated the count down began and when it had reached Zero the lab was engulfed by flames. Maria had thrown herself in front of William. Being thrown against the wall the purge protocol, demanded that a tornado force like wind trap the chemical agents against the walls of the lab. The force had thrown Willlam and Maria out of the lab through the lab door. Maria had been killed instantly. Willam was scorched across the entirety of his face. He finally had came through and noticed Maria's lifeless body. Something had snapped all he could do was laugh he laughed as he held what was left of Maria in his arms. Before leaving the facility he swore to Maria "I swear Maria where ever you are now I will not stop until I'm dead are this government is destroyed." Fears slow incline to madness had started there

End Flashback
Fear had laughed wickedly as he always did before saying "I'm alive. I'm alive! I wanted to die damn it my life is cursed!....... I'll see you again one day Maria."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:44 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Strata stared with slight confusion as he found himself in some empty space. He noticed Vince and a floating ball of light in front of him a few feet away. He heard Vince conversing with the ball and Vince saying the ball of light didn't want something as useless as him. He snorted to himself thinking. He calls me useless but what has he done besides pass a message? He suddenly found himself back in the real world with people working over him. He jumped up so quick he knocked those working on him away. He jumped so high though he hit his head on a thick, low hanging tree branch. The hit to the head jogged several memories for him.

Flashback

It was a stormy night in New York City and the storm only appeared to be getting worse. Storm sirens were going off everywhere as bits of the city could be seen to be slowly destroyed in the distance. A bolt of lightning hits the ground and standing in the street where the lightning had struck was a small boy maybe 5 or 6 years old. He is a miniature version of Strata except his face is more cherubic and his hair is a soft brown color. He looks around seeing the storm and giggles. He is holding a fluffy teddy bear which is steadily getting more drenched. The younger Strata walks down the street the teddy bear hugged to his chest. The storm continued to get worse in the areas that he walked. Sirens could be heard in the distance but these weren't storm sirens. No these were STF military police sirens as they came towards the source of the disturbance. The vehicles surrounded little Strata and men got out further surrounding him. Strata looked around and his lip started to tremble, "Get on the ground, boy!" An STF commander shouted from behind the line of soldiers. Strata looked around and when he found the source of the voice a lightning bolt struck down frying the man. The soldiers all aimed their weapons at Strata. Another commander shouted out. "Set weapons to capture, gentlemen." One soldier however had gotten frightened and fired at him. The bullet grazed Strata's cheek but blew the head off the teddy bear. He looked at his teddy bear when he saw stuffing flying everywhere. Strata's eyes teared up and the teddy bear hit the ground. Completely oblivious to the fact that he was bleeding from the grazed bullet wound on his cheek, Strata began to scream. As he screamed at the top of his lungs the wind picked up to a gale, lightning struck several times persecond and it began to hail. The men began dropping like flies as they were hit upside the head with heavy balls of ice, thrown hard against the surrounding buildings by the incredibly powerful wind, and struck by lightning. One soldier managed to get a shot off and Strata let out a yelp as he slumped forward a tranquilizer dart sticking from the butt of his little shorts. The storm dissipated instantly and the STF commander walked over and threw Strata over his shoulder. The memory became a montage of memories from the 14 years that followed. Strata was still 5 or 6 but he is in a cage at some facility. He is a year old, strapped naked to a metal table as people in masks and scrubs stick needles in him. He is around 10 and he is being beaten by an STF soldier for supposedly giving him a bad look. He is 12 and he is again on a table naked only this time they are inserting things into his body in multiple spots. He is 14 and he is being sexually abused by multiple STF soldiers who were drunk and horny. He is 16 and is fighting with several STF soldiers who are again attempting to sexually abuse him. He is 18 and is planning his escape from the horrid facility.

Flashbacks End

He rubbed his head and looked around seeing he was in the forest with his comrades. "Yes... I will avange myself upon you STF..." He whispers softly to himself a look of murderous rage upon his face.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 am 

Jane's group, as soon as they had begun their healing work, Terrance himself walked over and sat on the ground, a few feet away from the whole group. He did glance upon Jane, noticing her tattoos floated and danced wildly above her. Whether he should try to help her or not, he contemplated, but soon returned his eyes towards the group, biting his lip as he observed them. Nobody wanted to get stabbed by tattoos, and nobody wanted to possibly lose new comrades either... Plus, it was a bit too nerve-wracking to confront Jane directly
Amongst her group, one of her members fell back from getting bumped in the head by something. Which happened to be Fear, standing up and screaming and laughing like a nut as he typically does. Seeing this, Terrance stood up and scanned the group again, hoping to see Strata awake as well, which he was. He also held a murderous look as well, also typical of him. Now, he figured, would probably be a good time to, well, do something. His gaze shifted back towards Jane, and taking a deep breath he slowly approached her, stopping only about a yard away from her. "Uh..." Stopping himself before he would start stuttering, he took a deep breath, clearing his throat to grab her attention. "Jane, calm down. They're awake, now, and it's all thanks to your group." Terrance finished quickly, before looking back amongst the crowd of healers.
As he looked again, it was quite clear only Strata and Fear had woken. "Not... Not sure about Vince, though." He added, not without a small twinge of despair hitting his chest. Sure, he was new, but he was a comrade now and they still needed him. Plus, he was the one who basically put their plan forth. And Terrance still had a job he needed to finish for him, idly feeling the flash drive in his pocket, letting out a quiet and low sigh.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:27 pm 

Jane suddenly jumped back when Fear awoke. Looking over she could see Strata rising as well, she we relieved for both. She let out a small sigh and nodded to Terrance, "I'm calming down, I was just worried." Slowly her Ink Tattoos returned to her skin, settling in new places once again. She looked at the healers that had been on Fear and Strata, telling the to go help with Vince. She took a look at her comrades one last time before walking of with the healing group, helping them in anyway she could.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:11 pm 

Vince stood there in front of Louis. They're both staring at each other. "So." Vince said. "What do you want me to do?" Louis' grin widened. "I want you to do what I would: Annihilate every universe you go to." He hissed at Vince. Vince sighed. He then noticed he was fading. "Oh, would y'look at that." Vince remarked. Louis' eyes were turning red. "What's happening? What are you doing?" Louis asked. "Oh, I'm just being resurrected for the umpteenth time. See ya, sucker." Those were the last words he spoke to Louis before fading completely. Louis was enraged. "What?! No! NO!! VIIINCE!! WE HAD A DEAL!!" Louis screamed.

Vince woke up with a gasp. He looked at Terrance. "Terrance..." Vince said weakly. "I can't ensure that I can maintain this...life...please... to fully resurrect me..." Vince took out a slip of paper. "Read this incantation..." The paper read "Vince is awesome. Terrance is a stupid poopy butt". Vince is trying not to smile or laugh.

Last edited by RavioliMan on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:44 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear had picked up his mask. He hesitated to put it back on. He thought to himself "Why do ware the mask it's my trademark so to speak hmm I think it's time for a new trademark." He proceeded to hang his mask on the tree he had died by several minutes earlier. He thought to himself aloud. "Let's show the world the Face of Fear" he then walked back to rest of his group.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:25 pm 

Strata reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of water. He looked straight at Fear who had stated that the world would see the new face of Fear. "Aye and they will also see the new face of the storm." He said before tilting his head back and dumping the cool water into his hair. As he did the red and blue coloring washed out. Once he was finished there was a red and blue puddle behind him where the dye had come out. He shook his wet hair out revealing the true color of his hair, soft brown. He stared around to see the reactions of those who'd only known him to of had red and blue hair, namely everyone but Fear.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:46 pm 

Terrance, as he watched Jane's works of art gently descend back onto her fair skin, quickly nodded and stepped away, looking in the other direction. "G-Good. Uh, I... I mean, good for you, I guess." Terrance stuttered, lowering his head and rubbing the back of his neck, sighing. Before he could dig himself deeper into his thoughts he looked up, back to the group, and saw Fear without his mask, having hung it against a tree, as well as Strata with- Wait... He didn't know Strata had brown hair.
Near where he stood, he heard a gasp and Vince's voice. He looked down, and right by his feet Vince lay, holding up a paper and telling him it was an incantation to 'fully revive him'. Terrance gave a quick eye roll, snatching up the paper and scanning over the words. After groaning, he couldn't help snickering slightly afterwards. "Wow... Real original, ya' useless hobo." He looked down at him, raising an eyebrow. "You're really gonna' make me spew this crap?"
However, decided to humor him as well as everybody else. Drawing in a deep breath he lifted his hands high above him, holding the paper above him. "Hey, everyone!" Terrance called out, pausing before he continued. "Vince is awesome. Terrance is... a..." He paused again, letting out a long sigh before he went on with this. "...a stupid poopy butt". Soon after he uttered those words the paper descended from his hands, drifting towards the dry soil blanketed with bronze and beige colored leaves.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:33 pm 

Jane thanked the healers for their work once Vince had woken back up as well. They hadn't lost anyone to the shooting which was a good thing. Looking over she noticed that Strata's hair was now a soft brown, she was surprised by the sight. She had only ever seen him with red and blue strands. Fear had also taken his mask off. These two changes were slightly surprising, but the two seemed to always do unpredictable stuff. She turned and listened as Terrance read off what Vince had written, lifting an eyebrow up she looked at the four guys, she simply shook her head and gathered her hair into a pony-tail, awaiting for what might come next.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:45 pm 

When Vince heard Terrance say his "incantation", Vince started to laugh uncontrollably. He started to kick his feet in the air and rolled onto his side. He started to get up and he smiled at Terrance. Though, this time, it looked genuinely looked friendly and not as smug. Vince looked around and noticed Strata with light brown hair and Fears scarred and charred face. However, Vince was more confused about Strata's light brown hair. "What 'appened to your red and blue hair?" Vince asked, genuinely confused. Vince looked to the side and noticed a flash of light zoom past. He looked to the rest of the group and no one else noticed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:52 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear had smiled when Terrence read the note. For the first time in ages his facial expressions could be seen. He had noticed that Strata had washed his hair dye out. "Oh, new look are you just copying me. Any way you need to teleport me to my old house. I have a few things I need to get from it." He had to pull Strata's leg sometimes, he gave Fear a hard time all the time. Fear had turned to Jane before saying. "you know what I think you look better with a ponytail." the mask came off and he felt a bit different at least for a little bit, then the crazy thoughts had started going back in he's head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:48 am 

Strata smirked as he looked around at the crowd. "Yes I look very different and inconspicuous now don't I? Vince you fool haven't you ever heard of hair dye? Fear.. shut up. You know as well as I that like your mask, my blue and red hair was my trademark feature. In a way, it's how our would-be assassin found us." He grabbed Fear's arm with a smirk and off they went to Fear's old house in a flash of lightning. "Get what you need. But hurry."

My Resume

My Characters

Last edited by Master Samurai on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 am 

After Vince laughed uncontrollable and turned on his side, smiling towards Terrance, Terrance looked down at him with a stoic face. Within seconds however, he was smiling to Vince as well. He afterwards looked back up to Strata when Vince asked about his hair, personally chuckling at Fear and Strata's little back and forth banter over new looks, which was moderately funny. While of course ignoring the compliment Fear gave Jane. When Strata and Fear has both teleported away, Terrance turned his head to look down at Vince again, shaking his head and letting out a sigh, eyeing Jane and rolling his eyes, raising his right hand to his head and twirling his index finger, gesturing that both of them were crazy.
Waiting for a few seconds, his hand he lowered from beside his head, his attention returning to Vince. Certain that Strata and Fear weren't going to return immediately, he bent down and held his hand out towards Vince, outstretching his palm. He wasn't smiling anymore, as his face looked rather stoic. "Come on. You'll get yourself dirtier than you already are if you stay on the ground... Like that's even possible, anyway." He added quietly at the end, although now he was smirking.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:43 am 

Jane had finally gotten her rather wild red hair into a high pony-tail. Her long bangs swept behind one ear. She was about to talk to her smaller group of healers when Fear came up, complimenting her pony tail. Jane shrugged at his comment, "Nothing special." she said. Once him and Strata where gone she caught Terrance's eye as he made crazy loops with his fingers, causing a small smirk to form on her face. She then turned to the healers, discussing with them how she could possible help when someone was hurt. Jane had knowledge on first-aid, but she also didn't want to get in their way if they were using their powers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next