All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:04 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Tanon smiled told Mikel "hey buddy its OK I'll let you have a free pass on this, even though you were a ass when I fell and hit the wall." afterwards he slowly patted him on the back, before he walked in front of his team. observing each of them trying to think of code names for them, but nothing clicked at the moment. Tanon then faced the commander and promptly saluted her. "Ma'am Beta Team equipped and ready for training Ma'am."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:14 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ariana doubled over in laughter as Mikal fell and snorted once again. "Oh boy Mikal, you're just killing me!" She laughed. Every time she laughed her triple D bust would strain the vest and almost rip it. When she was done laughing she tuned in on what Tanon was saying to the commander. She rolled her eyes as Tanon saluted the commander and spoke so sternly, she wanted to mock him so badly.

Ila stood in her vest and glanced around a bit nervously, but she didn't let it show. She gave a soft sigh as everyone lined up and she waited for more orders.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:21 pm 

Octavia felt bad for Mikel, the poor guy just wasn't getting a break today. She held her body straight, as Tanon spoke to the commander. She wasn't sure if they too, the rest of the team and her, were suppose to salute as well. Taking a glance around she kept her arms at her side, but staying ready in case the commander snapped at them. She was doing her best to stay alert.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:18 pm 

The commander shook her head at Mikal and sighed. "EVERYONE GET READY. THE SCRIMMAGE STARTS IN 3..2...1..!" she screamed as a fleet of chrome and red robots made to look like people marched towards them. "Ha dsga..." (oh gods...) Mikal whispered as he shakily grabbed his phaser. These robots looked like people..he couldn't shoot a person..he was a gentle soul..how could he do this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:53 pm 

1st Year (1)

Tanon was still saluting the commander when she said "Everybody get ready the scrimmage starts in 3... 2... 1..." Tanon turned around to witness a couple dozen robots coming from the far end of the field. Tanon spoke up "Alright everyone split up were doing reconnaissance I wanna know where there coming from and how many are coming from Which path once you find and count there numbers meet back here if you can find a way around then flank these tin cans" he watched enough military movies to have a basic concept of what to do. He started to jog towards the far right path.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

As soon as Tanon gave orders, Ariana had taken off down the path that veered off to the left. She counted only about 4 robots coming from the left and shouted to Tanon. "Four coming down the left sir! I can handle them!" If he would give her permission she would destroy the robots in seconds. If not then she would return to him. She didn't agree with who the leader was, but she did follow orders well.

Ila went up the center path and found that there were only 2 coming that way, instead of asking for permission to engage, she returned back with the news. "Two coming down the center sir." She said as she stood straight and at attention.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:28 pm 

Octavia followed behind Ariana, hoping the other female didn't mind. When Ariana announced about the four bots to Tanon, Octavia crouched down and took aim at one. She would wait till Tanon gave the order, but she wanted to be ready when he did. She steadied her breathing, air through the nose and then out of her mouth. Her arms pointed out in front of her, ready to shoot.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:16 pm 

Mikal couldn’t think. Mikal couldn't move. All the breath he had was gone and all he could do was panick. He knelt on the ground and started to vomit from the panic attack. He wanted to go home. He wanted the temple. He whispered a prayer to Castor and Pollux and shook.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:27 pm 

1st Year (1)

Tanon spotted Seven robots, then the others reported they were coming from everywhere. " I've got Seven over here! FIRE AT WILL! if they get to close call it out and will pull back!" Tanon looked back to see if there were any defensively stable positions where he saw Mikal kneeled down. "what the **** are you doing Mikal, get your *** down her and start shooting or I'll shoot you myself!" as he fired a few shoots off hitting two robots disabling them completely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariana smiled and nodded as Tanon ordered them to fire. She didn't need a weapon, her whole body was one. She sprinted off in the direction of the robots and tackled one, she swung herself around it and kicked the other, knocking it off balance and it falling with a clang to the ground. She flipped herself up onto the robots shoulders and yanked out its wirings with her bare hands, and kicked off of it, landing on the other one she had kicked and pulled the trigger on her phaser. "Let's go Aquarius! You're up!" She hollered to Octavia as she ran back to where the girl had crouched.

Ila nodded and went up the middle path, she decided to take her phaser out and pointed at the robots and firing. When the two tin cans dropped to the ground, she moved back to where Tanon was. "Need some help?" She said as she waited for his answer.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:47 pm 

Arianna had been fancy, so could she. Octavia took off at the other two robots, her turn to kick some robot butt. She stopped in front of the first one, spinning on her hill she brought her leg up in a high arch, knocking the first robot to the ground. Without a pause she used her phaser to shoot the other one, it crumpled up and fell. Looking down at the first one she kicked, it was twitching and trying to stand, pointing the phaser she shoot it as well. She smile to herself, not to bad. Turning she headed down another path, in the direction of where Tanon and Ila were, ready to take on more. Her heart pounding, to her this was exhilarating.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:34 pm 

Andromeda went over and kicked Mikal in the side. This was the final straw. He had had enough of her, he had had enough of Tanon. Mikal let out a loud, rage fueled yell and fired three shots. The first went to Andromeda,the second went to Tanon's shoulder, and the third hit a robot in the face, causing bits of gears and metal to fly. He screamed and jumped on an obstacle after grabbing a second phaser and twirling it around his finger. He fired multiple shots at any robot that approached him and got hit two or three times without falling.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:11 pm 

1st Year (1)

Tanon was greeted by a few of his team members. Ila asked if Tanon needed help as he was about to reply, he was greeted by a loud yell and a phaser shoot to his left shoulder. Tanon was furious, so instead of kicking the crap out of Mikal, he turned his attention to the robots. He calmly walked out of cover, and fired multiple blast at the squad of robots. He decided the last one needed to have a special treatment, and tore it's chest apart with his claws. He then spoke to Mikal before going to see if there were anymore robots to destroy "I've got your code name Mikal it's KIA because the commander is going to kill you"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ila and Ariana watched as the boys took care of the rest of the robots. Ariana's eyes dropped as she heard Tanon give Mikal his code name: KIA. She looked at Ila and turned away from the scene. Ila looked at Tanon and gave a soft sigh before turning away as well, following her new friend. She trusted Tanon and his decisions, but perhaps he was being too harsh on Mikal.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:02 pm 

Octavia wanted to take out some more robots but they taken down by Tanon and Mikal. And by the looks of it Mikal had snapped, gone bonkers. Octavia stayed crouched down, not wanted to be hit by any of the shots going off. She wandered what the commander would do, and how 'KIA' the new nickname for Mikal given by Tanon, would handle it. She would just have to wait and watch, like she always did.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:10 pm 

Mikal snarled and pushed Tanon against an obstacle. He pushed his forearm against his throat and his eyes burned with rage. Andromeda was more impressed at Mikal's balls than mad and silently watched the boys. Mikal drew his arm back as if he were about to punch Tanon. This was not going to end well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:39 am 

1st Year (1)

As Tanom was walking away he was grabbed from behind and pushed against a obstacle. Tanon saw the rage within the boys eyes, but in rage he had made a mistake. Tanoms hands were as deadly as any weapon due to his claws. As Mikal pulled his arm back Tanon stuck his claws next to Mikals stomach. "Go ahead and give me another reason to rip you apart" he said in a with a growl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:47 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ariana saw Mikal's anger and felt the tension between the two boys. She knew that if the boys got into a fight it would be the end of both of them. Ariana jumped into action and grabbed Mikal's arm tightly and glared at him. "Do this and you'll be out. You can take your anger out on me later." Ariana winked softly at Mikal and smiled, she waited until he would move to do anything else.

Ila did the same and jumped to Tanon, holding onto his wrist. "You do this, you'll lose your position..." She whispered to him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:00 am 

Octavia stayed back, honestly she wanted nothing to do with any of that. Her right hand came up to her chest where her vial of water hung around her neck, she gently tilted the vial back and forth watching as the air pocket moved up and down, always seeking to be above the water. Putting the vial down she crossed her arms, and as always, watched silently as the two other girls stepped in and attempted to calm the boys. As she did so she leaned against one of the obstacles.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:55 am 

Mikal huffed and put his arm down. "The little kitten's too much of a ***** to continue anyway." He spat. He blushed at Ariana's words and ran a hand through his mohawk. Andromeda had her arms folded and was watching everything tale place. "All of you are dismissed from training for the rest of the day." She said to the squad