All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:20 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Tanon was surprised Arianan and ila had intervened. Tanon looked at Ila and smiled "no one has ever cared what happens too me, thank you" Tanon proceeded to hug her then he whispered to her "maybe if I'm lucky I'll see you later tonight" he pulled away winked then laughed a bit. He didn't want to be seen having a soft spot, but no one had ever cared about his best interest in awhile. he ran the streets for awhile before being drafted. He then turned his attention to Mikal "You've got balls I'll give you that but if you do that again I'll have to shoot you" he laughed a bit then said "hey if there's any towns around where ever we are, I'll buy you what ever you want to eat call it a peace offering." He smiled and hoped it would smooth things over.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:37 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ila and Ariana gave a collective sigh.

Ila blushed when Tanon hugged her and blushed even more when he asked about them meeting up later tonight. She couldn't bring herself to even speak.

Ariana grabbed Mikal's arm and started to pull him away from Tanon. She stopped when she heard Tanon about a drink, then she had an idea. "You know, we should all go for drinks tonight."

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:06 am 

Octavia had started to listen a little more. Drinks? Were they even allowed to do that? She didn't think she would be invited, they seemed to be having their own little group gathering. What would she end up doing for the rest of the day? She couldn't just insert herself into their little party. No, maybe she could look for a book store or something. Was there even any book stores around here? Mentally she shrugged her shoulders, she would find something to do.