All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Rebellion
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:53 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Fear laughed at the knights comment before saying "you think your smart trying to find me by getting me to talk but this ice makes a nice little echo wouldn't you agree." fear laughed at the failed attempt of the knight before saying. "I have a game were going to play but first I'm going to give you a little lesson I suspect you think I'm going to use my smoke grenades. well your wrong the grenade are simply based on my own abilities to amplify fear I Dont Need them to make one man break. I left my weapons in the desk your hiding behind you can look for yourself they won't be much help againt that armoured body of yours. You have 5 minutes to find me that's how long it will take for me to break your mental fortitude and have your fears consume you. If you find me I'll surrender but if you can't find me I'll make you bend your knees to me as your Fears consume you and there will be a new fear you have a fear of Fear."

Fear laughed wickedly at the thought of the knight helplessly being haunted by his deepest darkest fears."this is the game I am making you play do you agree to your reward if you would win?"

-------------------
No foot steps Danny thought to himself Frost has gotten more intelligent since are last fight. As he was thinking of his next move baby jumped into his arms out of pure reflexes he caught her. She said a few sweet Meaningless words and kiss Areo before disappearing into her shadow her voice echoed around Areo. Areo shouted so Frost could hear what he said. "I don't need to know what your going to do next baby you and Frost think you can hid from me let's see you try too hid from the wind"

Aero raised his arms and pushed them forward the further his arms extended the more violent the wind became. The vehicle left by the police officers began to tilt glass on the buildings began to crack at the force behind the wind. As his arms finally extended as far as they could the vehicles began to flip wildly smashing into anything in there way. the glass windows shaddered sending sharp glass into the street.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:03 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Frost dived behind a ice wall, just in time to watch a car go flying past him and disappear into the inky blackness of the shadows. He let out a soft sign, before he stood up. He waited to the last of the cars and trucks rolled past. He poked his head out and smiled at the emptyness with Aero the only one standing there. "Hey! You know that wind can be stopped by ice!"

The young man slammed his fists into the ice below him, causing much of the ice in the area to start to move towards Danny. Quickly the ice shot up ward, forming a thick, wide wall that curved slightly around the man. Meaning he was more or less blowing wind back into him self. Frost smirked and then formed a sword of ice for him self. "Alright then, let's have some real fun! Baby, you with me?"

-----------

Jack checked the desk, and sure enough Fears weapons were sitting in there. "Alright, how do I do this with out getting to close." The man thought to him self, he knew the closer someone got to fear, the worse the fear would take over. Though being made of iron, that might help slow the fear and madness.

"Alright Fear, I'll play your game if you play mine! What has roots no one sees, is taller then trees, up up its goes, but never grows?" He asked, starting to move, hoping the more fear would talk the more likely he would be able to find him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:24 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Baby had got cut on her arm from some debris from the wind but that was it. She stood up straight and watched with a smile on her face as Frost made the wall of ice. She gave a wink and then nodded. "Not as much fun as we're gunna have tonight darlin'!" She said as she grabbed her bat and swung it, connecting with a troopers head. She skipped and hummed as she repeated smashing peoples skulls in.
------
Mouse still laid ontop of the building bleeding out more and more every second. When the wind picked up, debris flew by her, hitting her at some points.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:47 am 

1st Year (1)

Fear waited a moment before answering the knights previous "you know knight the reason I like hurting people is because they loved me. but when your precious P.A.F started there test and found out I had powers they abandoned me. soooooo I killed them all at first the guilt ate at me but then the voices came and now everything is fine pain and suffering is all I know that's why I do the things I do knight how about you." Fear then proceeded to say "why do you work for someone who ruins peoples lives everyday you should join the rebellion knight you know that this is the only way to obtain rights for are fellow Freaks. Oh yes the awnser is a mountain

-------------
Danny lowered his hand and scooted back a bit then began to clap his hands "Frost looks like you only became just a touch more intelligent sense are last encounter look at where you are I'm the middle of a empty street full of ice and nothing more now you control the Ice and I have the wind at my side let's see who's going to win Ice or Wind." Danny threw his hands to the left using the wind to scoot him across the ice he grabbed a few daggers from his pouch. then procced to throw them at the faintly visible Frost before throwing a finnaly one in the air them using the wind to propel it forward hopefully unseen by the man walking towards Danny.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:07 am 

Alina made her way towards the bank just as the others did, only she took a different team and a different way there. She made her way through the back,avoiding most of the attention. As she walked through the debris, the acrid scent of blood hit her nose. It made her wince a little, seeing all her fallen comrades. As she made her way around the building a loud call caught her attention.

/"Help... Please..."/ She recognized it immediately. Mouse was in trouble and she was located on the roof.

Quickly she dashed up the fire escape and onto the roof. She found the little girl lying on the pavement, bruised and battered. She hurried over to her side and knelt down next to her carefully.

"You're going to be okay Mouse. Ill bring you to Jack. First let me stop the bleeding." Alina spoke in a soft voice. The girls sounds were bad and she would need some serious medical attention but is Alina didn't stop the bleeding then her chances of survival would become even slimmer. She tore at her shirt for strips of cloth and bandaged to worst of the wounds.

"There, now let's get you back to the van. Ill take you to the team I have on standby for now. I doubt Jack would want you in the midst of danger as you are now." She then picked up the girl with care and hurried back down the fire escape.

After passing Mouse off to her team and giving them care instructions she turned towards the sound of fighting and took off. Alina drew her katana and took a lighter out of her pocket. She flicked it on and the flame came to life. She them willed it to engulf her sword before stepping into view of the fight.

"Hey Jack!" She called out. "Looks like you guys could use a little help!"
-----------------------

Cer her about the fighting at the bank. She made her way over towards it just to be nosy. When she found out that PAF was already there, her grin widened.

"Perhaps the Rebels could use some help." She thought aloud.

She shifted into wolf form and ran into the shadows where the battles we're taking place.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:20 am 

2nd Year (1)

Frost continued to walk forward towards the man, a few of the knives flew past him, but he was also hit with two. They didn't really stop him though, one hitting him in the right thigh, the other hitting him in his chest. Luckily the one that hit his chest didn't hit anything vital. "Son of a ****ing!" He yelled out, before grabbing the one knife in his leg and pulling it. "But you should know by now Danny Boy! I'm a sucker for pain!" He yelled out, before he froze the wound.

Once frost had patched him self up, he ducked behind a car. He could hardly see through all the damn shadows. "Hey Baby! Get ride of the ****ing shadows, I can't see a ****ing thing." He said, before he made the giant wall of ice drop the ground and made a lot more little walls pop up. Making it harder for Aero to throw his knives. He would also be able to know, if, and when the other man used the ice wall for cover.

-----------

"No Fear! We can get right for people like use by showing them we aren't to be feared. That we are people just like them and we don't have to use our powers for evil!" He yelled out, before standing up and running to another desk, closer to where he thought Fear was. Once there he heard the doors to the bank open and looked towards Alina.

"Glad you're here and all, but I can take fear by my self, Danny is outside by himself dealing with Frost and Baby. I think you might want to head out there. Beside, you could really do some good against all the ****ing ice out there!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mouse helplessly looked up to Alina and gave a weak smile as she reached for the girl but she had already left. Mouse finally passed out and fell into a darkness while the fight continued on. She was upset that she didn't help more than she could, but Baby had found her, and Baby was a sucker for beating people close or even to death.
-------------
Baby groaned as Jack told her to get rid of her shadows, the shadows absorbed into her skin as she lifted her bag once more. "Aw you're no fun honey bun!" She said as she whacked another swat trooper in the head so hard it popped right off like a daisy. Baby took the head by the hair and saw that Cer had arrived. Another friend of hers that she loved to torment with. In a teasing way that is, Baby swung both ways so it was always fun. "Woohoo! There's my sexy wolf babe!" Baby laughed as she tossed the head in the hair. "Hey Cer! Go fetch!" She said as she swung the baseball bat and hit the head, which flew all the way over and landed with a horrible, spin chilling splat near Danny. Baby laughed and winked at her wolf and blew a kiss before skipping away to kill more people.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:27 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear was amused by the knights comment and couldn't help himself but to comment, "you know knight my name is Fear if I wasn't Feared what would be the point in the name Fear" he laughed a little before saying "sadly are time is almost up tick tock tick tock knight you need to try a little harder"
------------------
Danny wasn't pleased in the slightest when Baby recalled her shadows he had lost his advantage over Frost. Now he needed to get creative he was thinking on how to do this. as a head flew out of no where and landed with a rather desterbing splattering noise." wow that is a bit extreme I'd hate to be that poor basterd these people are next level crazy that's for sure"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:26 am 

Cer let a maniac Wolfy grin plaster upon her muzzle before taking off towards Danny. Just before leaping through the air at him, she let out an eerie demonic howl. She opened her jaws wide and aimed for Danny's arm.
---
Alina hurried towards the fight where Danny was. She noticed all the ice everywhere.

"You weren't kidding. " She grumbled, thinking about Jack's comment.

She noticed Jack and baby teaming up against her comrade. And then a wolf closed in for an attack on him.

"What the hell? Is this a gang-up-on-Danny fight or something? " Alina hurried forward with her sword still drawn. Heat and flames seared from the blade. "Oh no you don't, wolf. Didn't think the rebels we're such cowards and weaklings that they would have to all take on one officer at once. " she spat, fury blazing in her gaze. "How about I even up the odds a bit? "

Then she willed her heat and flames to melt the ice all around. A puddle with a ten foot radius from her formed instantly. Her hard gaze turned to where Frost was.

"Still wanna fight Iceboy? I'll make you wish you never thought about taking us on. " Alina roared. The dragon had awoken and was hungry for pain.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:25 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Well, whenever there was action there was Claws. He didn't quite have any understanding of what was going on. Naturally he hadn't been watching what was going on long enough to take notice. To him, though, that didn't matter at all. What he wanted was action, and he figured that if he got involved, well, there might very well have been a little something in it that would have kept the organization that kept him in their employ happy.

With a smirk he leaped down from the precipice that he'd been standing at and instead landed down where the action was. Grinning to himself, he prominently displayed his eponymous claws at his side while a glint played around in his eye.

"Now now, this looks like it's rather interesting, doesn't it?" He figured that some of the others would have at least known who he was. More or less his appearance was actually quite noticeably for obvious reasons. That meant that in his usual dramatic flair he had a tendency to come out at times like these.

"So who is it going to be first that would challenge me?"

Naturally a more sane person wouldn't have tried to direct questions in the middle of something, but then again few people would have ever accused him of being normal or sane.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:57 pm 

Pyscho watches as the chaos unfolds a few feet away. Nestled up in a tree where everything is visible, she watches quietly, enjoying the insanity running rampant below. As a woman throws herself into the fight, Psycho decides it might be time to come down from her perch and show off her skills. Fixing her eyes on Danny, she lowers herself from the tree. Continuing to stare, hoping to capture his attention long enough to affix her powers into his mind. Though she didn't look harmful, she was alluring in a nightmarish way. She quietly stepped closer, holding her eyes on her one target, ignoring everything else around her. From behind her, she heard rustling and she knew Hades must have come down from his leafy perch as well.

Hades was not always the most skillful of freaks. He had struggled to get into the tree, and now was struggling to get out. Looping his leg over a branch he shifted his weight so he could still see Psycho. She had come down from the tree and was approaching the mess below. As he shifted more, his body fell backwards and before he could stop it, he was hanging upside down on a limb about 5 feet up. 'Great..as if I needed to look like a bigger loser' he groaned as he crunched forward, grabbing the branch and unhooking his leg. He dropped down quickly and began looking for bodies he could use.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:31 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Frost stopped his attack and then looked to Cer. He gave her a small wave before he turned towards Baby. "Hey, what do you think we should do after this? I'm thinking maybe have some fun, if you know what I mean." He gave her wink, stepping towards the girl. Wrapping a arm around her, then pulled her close to him. Even though they were in the middle of a fight, Frost didn't really care though. If he wanted to flirt, then he was going to flirt. No matter where he was, and since baby loved to flirt, he thought why the hell not? Danny was getting mualled by Cer, and it didn't seem like anyone else was around.

Though before Frost could say anything else a woman appeared and melted some of the ice, which In truth didn't do much. As he could just freeze it again. But it seemed she was gunning for him, so he let go of Baby and then pushed her out of the way. "I'll be right back my dear, see you soon." He gave her another wink and then leaned down and made a sword appear out of the ice.

"Come on then girly, let's see what you got beside flames." He said, as he used the water to form large ice spikes around the two of them. Locking them inside of a large cricle, it seems it would be to death if either of them got knocked into the spikes.

--------------------

Jack looks around the bank, fear wouldn't be on the lower levels. Other wise he would have been easier to find him. Thus meaning he would be on the second floor. So he ran to the steps, and then slowly walked up them, as they were covered in ice. "Come on Fear, just come out and we can have a nice talk instead of us trying to kill each other!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:28 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Baby was in the middle of smashing an officers head in when she heard Frost's voice from behind her. She turned and saw him, then felt him grab her and pull her in close. She bit her lips softly and looked into his eyes. When he suggested they have fun, she knew exactly what he was talking about. "Oh honey, you know just what to say to get me going." She said seductively. She wanted to flirt more, but it was cut off by some girl with flames. She groaned and rolled her eyes as Frost walked away to fight. She decided she would come along as well. The officers were too easy for her to kill, and she wanted a challenge now.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:11 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fear thought about the knights comment. "but are we not supposed to be killing one another. I mean that is the whole point of this is it not? But I won't kill you just mentally ruin you. Let's have a little fun. just a bit closer and we can start to dive into your mind and find your fears."
----------
Danny watched as the events around him started to unfold. Alina had almost turned him into a piece of toast then frost had frozen the water around them. Danny thought to himself "I guess I'll give the newly arrived a welcome." as he reached into his bag he felt 3 knives. He sighed before thinking aloud. "Note to self bring more throwing knifes next time." he grabbed two knives leaving the last for close combat.

He spoke to the two newly arrived Freaks while looking at the ice. "so it's you two huh, good thing Frost has a tendency to leave mirrors around." he looked to the buildings that were covered in ice. They gave off a reflection he'd have to try to hit his target with out direct eye contact. He thought aloud "welp here goes nothing" as he finished he's had thrown the knives in the direction of the two Freaks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:31 pm 

Ducking out of the way, Psycho heard a whipping sound as a knife flew past her ear. She grinned and continued to stare down Danny, unwavering in her movement. Without saying a word, she captures Danny's mind and starts to control it with her sick thoughts. Holding eye contact with the man she continued walking forward until she was all but a few feet away. Still forcing his thoughts into insanity she reached behind her and took out her axe. She slowly reached down and smacked it into his foot, cutting as deeply into his foot as she possibly could before releasing his thoughts and disappearing to find the man she'd seen from the tree, the one with the terrifying persona...Fear was his name?

Hades found a few bodies and connected into the souls of a few, bringing them to life. He commanded his shadows after a lady who appeared to be causing problems for a man with ice powers. As he continued into the mayhem, he saw a girl who reminded him of Psycho and decided to head in her direction to figure out what the next step was.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:41 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Jack continued to make his way towards Fear, as the large man got closer and closer to the other freak. He started to hear whispers and voices that sounded both human and demonic. Yet the man known as The Knight continued to move forward, the voices getting worse. But the man was not about to give up, he was close to the other man. If he could just get close enough, he knew he would be able to do something against Fear.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:02 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Baby did a few cartwheels before smashing in another officers head. She was busy killing when she felt the presence of Hades standing behind her. She didn't know it was him so she spun around and high kicked him in the jaw. She saw it was him and her eyes grew wide. She blushed and gave a soft laugh. "Geez Hades, if ya wanted me from behind ya should've just told me so, doll." Baby placed a hand on his face where she had kicked him and gave him a soft kiss. "Wanna have some fun?" She said as her eyes turned red, she was ready to call on her shadows. Baby realized what she was doing and then shook her head, she would rather keep having fun with her baseball bat. Nothing turned her on or got her going more than the cracking sound of skulls under her foot or from her bat.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:18 am 

1st Year (1)

Fear had caught someone entering the bank out of the corner of his eye, while he watched The Knight draw closer and closer to him. Fear had spoken up "well hello there beautiful why dont you come upstairs and have a little fun with me and this big hunk of metal." he laughed a little before saying "be a darling and grab my weapons from inside that desk to your left. Then we can have some real fun." he knew at this point it was Psycho. He spoke up once more "oh knnnniiigggghhht I have a surprise for you." then laughed maniacally
--------------
Danny had made the mistake of looking to see if his knifes had hit his target. At that moment Psycho had already made her way into his head. He couldn't move no matter how hard he had tried too his mind always worked it's way back to psycho. Before Danny knew it Psycho had sunk her axe into he's Foot. Danny had lost control of his emotions. As anger and pain counsumed him the wind became wild and unpredictable, blowing in from all directions it seemed to focus around Danny. The wind began to funnel around him, but before it became uncontrollable Danny had pushed away the emotions. He started his way back to the armoured car they had arrived in. To hopefully find bandages. This had happened before when Danny wind up destroying a few blocks of a city before he had calmed down. This is why he was emotionless, the wind reacted to his emotions the more powerful his emotions became the more unpredictable and dangerous the wind became. To friend and foe alike.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:49 am 

Alina tighten her grip on the katana. Her cold hard stare met Frost's gaze. The only emotion she allowed to play across her features was a small smirk at the corner of her lips.

"I'll play your game Frost, but fire always beats ice. I also have a surprise." She felt the wind from Danny pick up in a spiral as he went ballistic. Rather than trying to fight the rather unpredictable wind, she forced the flames to spread into the currents, turning the field into an inferno. "Welcome to Hell, little frosty. "
-----------------------

Cer leapt away from danny with a snarl. She saw Alina come to his aid and backed up. Wolves we're never great with fire. She decided to follow Baby instead, hoping to catch a few more kills.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:15 pm 

Psycho pulled Fear's weapons from the desk and quietly walked up behind Knight, standing extremely close to him. Staring into the back of his head as though she could see through it. Her psychotic smile not unlike that of the Cheshire Cat. She tossed the weapons to Fear without moving her face from the spot it was placed in. Slowly she pulled her axe up, holding it ready to strike the moment Knight turned around. Then, she simply waited.

Hades groaned in pain as Baby knocked him in the face. "You're a crazy motherf***er Baby" he said to her, rolling his eyes at her comment. He summoned his zombies to him and let them loose on the three new officers that were headed towards them from yet another truck that showed up to the scene.