All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:12 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose nodded as she lead the way to the cafeteria. Upon arrival she had also heard the end of his team mates conversation. She frowned softly as the pixie girl said that girls would throw themselves at Indigo. She noticed the frown on her face and quickly covered it with a smile when Indigo introduced her. That was the good thing about Rose, she could hide her emotions pretty damn well. She still gave a soft laugh as he mentioned Neptune. It was true, he was attractive but Neptune was more of Weiss' type than anything.

Rose gave a soft wave before she was tackled to the floor by none other than her teammate and best friend, Lena.

The blonde had been looking for her friend everywhere and got excited when she saw Rose.
"Rose!" She said as she landed on top of her and held her face. "Don't stray away from me like that! Do you know how long it takes for me to track down that nice booty of yours?! I get distracted! You know this!" Rose laughed as she pushed Lena off and stood up. Rose looker at Indigo and felt her face become red again, which she quickly hid with her tail in front of her face.
"This is my teammate and best friend Lena. Excuse her though. She's a bit of a pervert." Lena laughed and nodded at Rose's comment as she knew she was telling the truth.
"Come on. Let's get something to eat." Lena said linking arms with her friend. But before they could go anywhere, Rose saw that Weiss had gotten a pie thrown in her face and the whole cafeteria went silent. After the moment of silence, everyone started to get in on the action. Especially Lena...

"Justice will be painful! Justice will be swift! It will be... Delicious!!!" When Ruby had said that as a battle cry, the whole cafeteria scattered.

The food fight was huge! While team RWBY and team JNPR were taking over the cafeteria, most of the students moved to the outside to fight. Food was flying everywhere! Rose had gotten into a sword match with a baguette with another student from a different school. For once she didn't take a fight seriously, she actually was having fun.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:08 pm 

Lether sat eating his lunch at a table in the back of the cafeteria by himself. He saw Rose and Indigo walk in and waved hello, but they didn't notice him. He chuckled as Rose was tackled by Lena, another of his team members - she was cute and single too. He figured by the look on Rose's face and her actions earlier that she had a crush on Indigo, which was kind of a bummer, but he wasn't too upset - he seemed like a nice guy. Lena was more of his type anyways - she was more... "outgoing" to say the least. He decided to ask Lena if she'd like to hang out later - he got up from his seat to go ask, as well as introduce himself to the rest of Indigo's team, when suddenly the lunchroom went quiet as Weiss from team RWBY was hit in the face with a pie. The entire lunchroom erupted into a delicious chaos, foodstuffs flying everywhere - Lether quickly flipped a table and crouched behind it, but his tall hat was unfortunately splatter by another pie in the cross fire and knocked off his head. He sighed and shook his head, and wiped his hat off as best as he could before setting it aside where it wouldn't get hit anymore. He looked around for a "weapon" and found a watermelon. Perfect. He plunged his fist deep into the melon as to use it as a glove, and began to fight off anyone who came near him - baguette swords and sausage link nunchucks were no match for him. Eventually, he found himself trading blows with Yang Xiao Long, who had a whole turkey on each fist for weapons. Lether found himself on the defensive and tried to block as many blows as he could, but eventually let his guard slip as he went in for a strike - Yang dodged and haymakered him in the face across the room to Nora Valkyrie, who had a hammer made of a pipe and another watermelon. "Hey batter batter, SWING!" Nora shouted as she smashed Lether right out the door and into the courtyard, where he flew smack into Lena. He stood up, dusted himself off, and held out a hand to help Lena up.
"You okay, Lena?" he asked.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:59 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Silver nodded to the boy. "Alright, well come on. Let's head on outside." She said, before walking with the boy out to the courtyard. Though it seemed as soon as they exited the building a huge food fight broke out, silver sighing softly. "damn.. We just missed it, oh well, you got any food to eat?" She asked, sitting down in the grass cross legged.

The young faunas looked around the courtyard, she spotted a boy go flying from the cafeteria and slam into another student. Though as she watched the two interact she realized she knew one of the students. It was her ex girlfriend Lena. A mix of emotions ran through the girl, love, sadness, and anger. She took a few deep breaths before standing up and looking to the boy. "I'll be right back love, I just have to go deal with something. Then we can talk more, k?" Once she got a answer, silver turned back towards the girl. Her eyes narrowing, once she saw the Lena was back up on her feet she then spirted towards her full speed.

Once Silver was close enough, she wrapped her arms around Lenas waist and continued to move forward for a few feet before she put the girl on the ground and got ontop of her. Pinning her down, silver then give the girl a nasty right hook, right across the cheek. Silver looked down at the girl for a few seconds after that, her chest rising and falling rather quickly. "You know what that was for."

When Silver heard footsteps coming towards her. "This does not have anything to do with you. Take another step and I'll blow your head off." She growled, before looking back down to her ex girlfriend.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:24 pm 

A familiar voice spoke up, and Azure turned with a smile. Indigo had arrived, sure enough, with an unfamiliar female in tow. Leave it to him. "Neptune is worse than you, I'll give ya that." she laughed, "But at least he does it intentionally." she stuck out her tongue at him. It was then that she registered that the female hadn't left. Indigo introduced her, and Azure waved enthusiastically. "Hiya! I'm sure glad someone was there to help him get around. He'd never find his way on his own." she gave a sideways glance at Ventus, hoping he wouldn't say anything about her earlier directional mishap. She then turned back to Indigo. "Nero disappeared pretty much right after the ceremony. I figured he went to take a nap or something." she shrugged.

It wasn't Azure's job to keep track of her teammates, but she still was usually the person to go to if someone was looking for one of them. It was a tough job, keeping track of the three boys, but it was one she did willingly. Somebody had to keep them out of trouble, after all. And everyone knew Azure would never be the source of any trouble. That just wasn't her thing. She was a model student, perfectly capable of - oh, who was she trying to kid. She went to Haven. There was probably some sort of unspoken rule that if you went to the school, you had to have some sort of mischievous streak to you. That was the only way to survive around there. Azure lost her attention to the random side thoughts, when an unfamiliar voice shouted.

"Wh-" she found herself suddenly distracted as she was struck soundly in the side of the head with a dinner roll. "Oh, it's ON" the pixie looked around for an adequate weapon, grinning broadly as her eyes landed on a rather perfect-sized fish. She picked it up, finding it simultaneously squishier, and sturdier than she expected it to be. Her original plan was to find the source of the runaway roll, but there were far too many people around for that to be even slightly possible. She turned to her two teammates, and laughed. "VICTORY IS MINEEEEEEEE!" she screeched, swinging the fish full-force at Indigo's face. The taller fighter would probably end up dodging, but she could only hope that the surprise factor would benefit her. It wasn't often that she got to actually spar with her teammates, and this seemed like a more than perfect opportunity.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:42 pm 

i finally have a soild connection and can be back after almost 2 years :D

Drake
He looked at Silver totally confused, she reacted so much softer than he was used to. But he nodded all the same and followed her outside. Once there however she walked off to go hit someone which confused him even more. “And you said it was a good idea to put me back in main stream,” He cursed, aimed at Ozpin but after what the man did for him he’d never openly say it. He shook his head and then a reminder went off. Drake un-ceremonially took the pill out he was meant to swallow and dumped it on the floor. He sat there for a bit when another girl from shade came along. It made him twitchy to have a random stranger sit next to him but assumed it was one of Silver’s friends.

Asia
Her arms crossed in annoyance Asia moved through the hallways. She was loyal to a fault to her team but god they drove her up the wall every one of them knew she hated talking because of the pain it caused her. She’d insisted they all learn sign language for that very reason. But once again they’d left her trailing behind. With a grimace she asked for help “Hello could you tell me if you’ve seen any other Shade pupils?” The student guided her outside where she arrived just in time to see Silver lamp the girl… who seemed familiar some how. She sat down by a random boy on the grass ((Drake)) and waited for Silver to be done then aggressively signed *Damn it silver you left me and I had to talk!* after which she rubbed her throat, the pain getting to her, and regretted leaving her pain killers back at the academy, a mistake on her part she admitted but if Silver hadn’t just up and left her. Putting her pain aside she crossed her arms and turned away from Sliver hoping to god she would flirt. Asia wanted to stay mad at Silver after all. She did however keep her hands near her weapon. She nay be mad at Sliver, but doubted that anyone save her team could speak sighn, so as far as they were concerned she wanted them to think shr just asked sliver if she needed help.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:47 pm 

Indigo laughed at Azure's comment agreeing with him about Neptune's flirtatious ways but cocked an eyebrow at her following remark. "What can I say? When you've got it, you've got it. It's not like I do anything to lead anyone on." He looked to Ventus for some assistance and, finding none, simply shrugged. The first year class from Mistral was quickly becoming notorious for it's concentration of attractive guys and Indigo had somehow found himself near the top of the list. At least he wasn't as oblivious as Scarlet, who Azure obviously had a huge crush on. Indigo turned to say something to Rose just as a blonde-haired blur collided with her. His eyes followed the commotion to the floor where another girl was perched atop his new friend. Indigo raised his eyebrows with a surprised smirk at the new girl's comment. Booty eh? So they obviously knew each other. Indigo wondered if they were a couple, he had to admit he'd be a little disappointed if they were. He didn't know Rose too well yet but she was nice and seemed cool. It wasn't like he wouldn't understand if she was taken or not interested in him or his gender though. At least he'd made a new friend.

Rose stood up, trying to hide her face with her tail to conceal the fact that she was blushing furiously. She introduced the other girl as Lena, a pervert, and also her friend. Okay, introducing her as a friend was a good sign Indigo though. He surprised himself with the mild relief he felt. Was he actually starting to develop interest in someone? It looked like Lena was gonna drag Rose off. "Did you want to... Indigo's question trailed off as the rest of the cafeteria went silent. Ohoho, this is gonna be good. He laughed as a dinner roll bounced off Azure's forehead. Oh yeah, food fight in a combat school? Best idea ever! Indigo allowed himself to fall backwards as the fish wielded by Azure breezed past his face. He landed on his back, his eyes glowing flame-blue as his semblance activated. He grabbed a handful of mashed potato off the floor and threw it at Ventus as he did a kip-up, kicking at Azure at the same time. He looked around for a weapon, grabbing a tray to block some flying food. He grabbed two kebabs as he did a flip over a flying table and joined the fray.

He dodged, ducked, dipped, dived, and dodged around the flying food and trays. He even had to deflect a bit of flying cutlery as he made for the courtyard, looking around for his teammates so they could join the battle for school supremacy. Another student got a bad idea and charged at him, brandishing a bread-sword. Indigo's Aura flared, increasing his strength with his semblance, and swung his kebab and launching a piece of grilled meat at the student knocking her out of the way. A moment later he got blindsided by a sausage link whip, sending him flying a across the room. He rolled to his feet and found himself by Rose. He grinned at her and raised his kebabs. "Hey, wanna dance?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lena had been fighting with another person from Beacon when she got knocked over by Lether. If it weren't because it was her teammate, she would have knocked his block off. She couldn't even respond to his question when she was tackled by a girl and then punched in the face. When she opened her eyes she saw Silver pinning her down to the ground, her eyed went wide in excitement. She almost teared up as she flipped over so she was on top of Silver. Lena grabbed Silver's face and kissed the girl passionately. "Silver! How I've missed you, beautiful!" She stood and offered her a hand to stand. Once she would take it, she would look at Lether and smile. "Lether, this is my ex girlfriend from Shade, Silver." She smiled at the beautiful faunus. When she looked at her, the whole food fight catastrophe seemed to melt away.

Rose had been fighting with someone from Shade as well until Indigo slid by her feet. He asked if she wanted to fight and she smiled and nodded. Rose grabbed some of the chips called Bugles and put them on her fingers to use as claws. She gave a soft and playful hiss as she launched herself at him.

The two would play fight for a while until Glinda came out and stopped the fight. With a swish of her wand, everything would be cleaned up and put back together. Rose smiled as her "claws" disappeared and she looked at Indigo, her face turning red once more. Her tail went straight to her fave to cover it once more. "So... Uh... I had fun." She said softly, her pink eyes looking up into his silver ones. It was true, she did find him attractive, but she didn't know if he would find her attractive. She had self confidence issues, it sucked to have them, but she couldn't help it.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:59 pm 

Lether's eyes widened as Lena was tackled back to the ground as soon as he helped her up - then she got punched, and started to kiss her attacker, who was apparently her ex. He decided to leave the two alone, and walked back inside to get his hat. He dusted it off, put it on, and looked around. He spotted Indigo's friends from before, and decided to go introduce himself. He walked over and smiled. "Hi, I'm Lether, Rose's friend. I met Indigo earlier - nice to meet you guys."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:10 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Silver was not ready for Lena to go on the offensive, soon the Fanuas was laying on her back with Lena atop of her. The next thing that happened did surprised Silver more then anything, Lena had leaned in and kissed her, now Silver hadn't seen this girl in close to a year, her feelings were still mixed and rather all over the place. But she didn't kiss the girl back, silver would say it was just a reflex or something from when the two were dating, but both her and Lena knew that it was much more then that.

Once Lena got off of her, she reached down to help Silver up. The girl took her ex girlfriends hand and stood up. She looked to the boy who was named leather, she found him a bit rude as he just walked off with out so much as a word to either of them. "Great friends you got Lena, don't even say hi." She huffed a bit, before turning to look at her ex. Who was staring at her with eyes that seemed to be filled with love. This made her blush softly, but she quickly pulled through it as she grabbed Lenas hand and lead her to where Drake and Asia where setting.

"Asia, you may remember Lena from Shade, also my ex girlfriend."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:29 am 

A spin and a dodge left Azure bent over laughing hysterically as the room was put back together. Not even a full day at Beacon, and already there was her team, fighting. She looked up at Ventus, and gave a high-five. "That was fun, huh, Squirrel-boy?" she spun around, about to say something to Indigo as well, only to find that he had somehow disappeared in the confusion. Oh well. It wasn't like she'd have too much trouble finding him later. Before she could figure out what to do with herself next, an unfamiliar voice spoke up. Azure typically would have ignored it, figuring they were speaking to somebody else, but the name of her teammate caught her attention.

"Huh? Me?" she looked at the strange boy quizzically. "Azure. Azure Bell. And this-" she gestured to her distracted partner and team member, "-is our fearless leader. Squirrel-boy!" she declared dramatically, before leaning closer to Lether. "His actual name's Ventus, though." she informed him in a stage whisper before returning to a full upright position. She tapped a foot thoughtfully, looking the student up and down. "You must go to Beacon, huh?" she commented, judging by his appearance, and apparent comfort with the area. His introduction implied that he had already met Indigo in some capacity, so she figured he'd at least have some idea who they were and where they were from. Leave it to Indigo to start making friends with other students mere hours after they arrived.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:27 am 

Drake looked nervously at them all. To be frank he wasn’t quite sure what he should do. Socilzation was after all knew to him so being around them like this was hard. He sighed and got up. Pulling his hood tightly so his face was still hidden, not wanting anyone to see the scars he held out a hand to the new girl. “Hello I’m Drake.” He spoke at least attempting to be kind. It wasn’t something Adam had taught him. He smiled weakly at them, not that they’d be able to see he was smilling, and waitied for a response.

Asia looked at Silver with a look which could only be described as pouting. *yeah I remember her. Now which way to our room?* she asked looking silver dead in the eyes. Her throat was still killing and she was thankful that at least Silver understood her sign. Now she was not only angry about the fact that Silver had walked off without her. She now had the jealousy she always felt when ever the Ex was on the scene. At the end of the day she knew Silver could never feel the same way Asia felt, but it didn't mean she didn't get Jealous everytime Silver saw a girl she liked. Hufffing a littile she waited for an answier not bothing to attempt to communicate with anyone else, seeing it as tottally pointless.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:17 am 

Indigo back flipped out of the way of Rose's initial attack before engaging. The two traded blows back and forth, neither gaining a real edge and they engaged and and disengaged, looking for an opening before closing on each other again. Sure they were just playing around but Indigo could tell that Rose had some respectable skills, they'd have to watch out for her if their teams squared off in the tournament.

The food fight was broken up before long though by a teacher wielding a riding crop. Teachers at Beacon really meant business apparently. Indigo's eyes faded from flame-blue to their usual silver as he responded to Rose. "I had fun too. I hope we get a chance to spar again sometime. We should probably find the others though and... Maybe I probably need to change into some clean clothes." He laughed, looking down at the food stains all over his clothes.

He was still wiping mashed potatoes off his shirt as he approached his team. "Hey guys. So that was a thing."

Sent from my HTC Desire 520 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rose watched as Indigo attempted to wipe himself clean but laughed as the mashed potatoes smudged more into his clothing. "A good washing should get that out no problem." She nodded when he had said that he wanted to spar again. She would love to practice with him, she couldn't really find someone in Beacon that was as quick or knew as much about combat as she did, so it was nice finding someone who could relatively keep up. "Well, maybe sometime before the festival, we can get together. We could spar and give each other pointers to better ourselves?" Rose couldn't stop herself from speaking. She usually wasn't like this, talkative that is. Her face turned red and her tail automatically went up to cover her face to hide her embarrassment.

Lena glared at Lether as he walked away without even saying hello to Silver. She rolled her eyes and imagined herself stomping on him in anger. She gave a soft laugh as she turned to Silver. "Don't mind him." She said as Silver lead her to a girl named Asia. She seemed not too interested in what was going on with her and Silver. She rolled her eyes as Asia dismissed Lena so easily. Lena turned and looked to Silver, her hand in hers. "I'll just talk to ya later beautiful." She kissed Silver on the cheek before walking off in the direction where Lether headed and stood by Ventus and Azure, the two she had met earlier before the food fight had broke out. "Hey what's goin on?" She said, a smile on her face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:17 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Silver sighed softly as Lena walked away, she then looked to Asia. "Come on, you don't have to scare off every girl that comes this way. You could have at least said hi." The girl said, before she leaned down and took Asias hand, helping her up to her feet. Though she didn't stop there, she bent down a bit and pushed the girl onto her shoulder. "Alright, let's go you. I'm still mad though." She said, carrying the girl on her shoulder as she walked to the room they would be staying in.

PostThis post was deleted by Nova lazzara on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:23 am.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:16 am 

Asia
Not my fault, my throat hurts because you left me alone and I had to talk!
If you knew sign language you could tell she was mad, but the huge advantage of sign language was it was a lot easier to hide what you were really mad about. Asia then looked back at her giving her the cat eye. She tried to hide her feelings of jealousy always after all Silver never showed any interest in her.
But either way I’m sorry I scared off your Ex who hurt you so bad you spent a week not eating.
Once again Asia was glad that the sign language hide her venom. She walked slowly rubbing her throat and wanting the pain killers which were in her bag back in the room

Drake
He sighed heavily to himself walking around the school trying desperately to control the panic attacks which filled his mind. However despite the fact that he was freaking out inside he was still on the look out for his sister. Well more accurately he was sniffing intently. Although he had no clue what she would look like now he knew her scent, he wouldn’t forget it. “Where are you then sister??”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:50 pm 

Ayase sighed, as he Walked down the path along the school, to catch only the tail end of the food fight, as it got wrapped up. He shook his head, Not so much mad, but a little pessimistic. 'Such children, If only they knew what real combat was like.' He thought to himself, as he continued along to the temporary room he was being provided. He did enjoy reminiscing in his memories from 2 years ago, however, from when he was still a student at this school, with the test of his team, Team ARGY.

'May they rest in peace.' He solemnly thought to himself, as was his tradition, whenever he thought of them. He finally arrived in his room, to place his pack on the bed. He then kneeled in the middle of the room, and began to meditate. He purposefully made himself remember every finite detail of that tragic day. The Day Team ARGY went on their first fully fledged mission, as Graduated Hunters and Huntresses.

--------2 Years Ago--------

Team ARGY was being flown out, to drop into the middle of a Forest. There had been reports of multiple thefts, and even a few missing peoples, who had gone out to track the thieves. THe entire team spent the day tracking down trails, that led them deeper and deeper into the forest, until they finally were led to a massive cave. They cautiously entered, delving deeper and deeper. That's when it all went wrong.

A cave in was artificially triggered at the entrance, locking them into pitch black. Just then, Lights turned on, and they realized they were surrounded by a Magical wall, with cages connected to it, and bandits cheering on the outside. The one who seemed to be the leader snapped his fingers. That's when the proverbial **** storm it the fan at full force. The cages opened, releasing a swarm of grimm into the cage, or every type and size. It was obvious these had been starved too, for they attacked with far more ferocity than had ever been observed naturally. Team ARGY fought as gallantly as they could. But the swarm seemed to never end, for every one they slayed, 2 more took their place. For every three they slayed, a far larger one appeared. It was only a matter of time, before Team ARGY would be fully devoured.

After several hours of fighting, Ayase watched his final team member die, at the hands of a viper, swallowing her whole, as she screamed in terror. Ayase was on the verge of giving up. That is until he registered her final scream as a command. "Don't you die too!" With that, Ayase lost all memory of what happened, but it turned out he had channeled every last fiber of his Aura into his Semblence, creating a supernatural phenomenon, where he literally stopped time, except for himself, and slaughtered every last Grimm that remained. When he came too, the last thing he remembered seeing was the bandits running in terror, as another Team came in providing assistance. Once they told him he was safe, he passed out.

------- Current Day -------

Ayase came back too from his meditation, breathing heavily, drenched in sweat, as he did every time he focused on those memories. He then rubbed under his eyes, to look at his fingers.

Dry.

No matter how many times he pictured it, no matter how hard he tried to remember every finite detail, down to the tears running from her eyes as she was swallowed, He could never get his body to provide that final release of tears. He could never understand it, Nor could any of the therapists he had ever talked to. Everyone who knew him, told him he was a shell, seemingly possessed by the ghost of a calculator; Unable to feel any form of emotion, Never get angry, happy, upset, frustrated... Or even sad. He sighed, as he relaxed, and prepared to take his shower. Once he finished, he sat in the chair, and began reading a book of his, waiting for the teacher who had asked him to provide a lecture to their class, to contact him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:48 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rose would walk with Indigo to find the others. Her face would still be somewhat red from the embarrassing way she had blurted out that she wanted to see him again. He didn't say anything sadly, but she just sighed and walked on with him to find the others. The two were walking down the hallway in silence when Rose would run into another faunus boy. She fell backwards on the floor and on her back. She hurried to stand to help the other person up, reaching her hand out, she smiled down to the boy. "I'm so sorry, may I help you up?" She asked as she looked down at the boy. Something was familiar about him, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Lena nodded as nobody answered her. "Good talk guys..." Lena walked away feeling ignored. She heaved a sigh as she did so. This day was horrible for her, she saw her ex that she so desperately wanted to get back with, her ex's friend hated er guts and probably had a thing for Silver, she was being ignored. She heaved another sigh as she continued to walk. She knew she couldn't let anyone see her upset, her pride was at stake. She held her head high and put on false confidence as she walked down the hall back to her room to change.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:11 am 

Lether sighed as Lena walked away. He felt horrible - he had let jealousy take over when Lena's ex came around and complete ignored her... The one day he was trying to actually socialize with other people, it seemed like he was losing all of his friends. He turned around to say something to Lena, but she was already gone. He looked at the floor, and when he glanced down he realized his hand was still stuck inside the watermelon. He stepped on the watermelon and wrenched his hand out - his hand was pink, sticky and pruny from the juices. He wiped his hand on his pants and turned back to Azure.
"Yes, I'm from Beacon." he replied. He looked her and Ventus up and down for a moment. "I take it you're from Vaccuo?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:14 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Silver sighed softly as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a bottle of pain meds, undoing the cap she put a few into her hands and then handed them over to Asia. "Here, I never leave with out taking a few with me just incase. I never know when you might start talking for any number of reasons." She leaned over and softly gave the girl a kiss on the cheek.

She then sighed again as they kept walking towards there room. "Listen Asia, I know, you know, hell all of Shade knows that Lena crushed my heart when she left. But that doesn't mean I can't forgive her at some point. Besides I already punched her in the face." She smiled and wrapped a arm around her best friend, holding her close. "Maybe we'll get to face against her in the tournament and then you can beat her up if you like. Sound good?"