All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostThis post was deleted by Nova lazzara on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:16 am.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:23 pm 

i finally have a soild connection and can be back after almost 2 years :D

Blog: View Blog (0)

Drake
"It's fine, I wasn't looking where I was going. To busy looking for my student mentor." Drake was partly lying, he did need to meet up with her but that wasn't what had distracted him. Drake suddenly realized his scared face was showing. He hated how he looked. The whole right side of his face was scare tissue, it was a sheer miracle that had stopped him from being blinded. It extended down his neck, the wound that had killed him not that Drake knew that. Fear and embarrassment he hated how scared he was. Instantly he pulled the hood up covering the scars. "The name is Drake fellow fox." He spoke making sure to take her scent in. There was defiantly something familiar about her he just couldn't place what it was. His tail was between his legs still in fear. His embarrassment was still in control too.

Aisa
She sighed heavily and nodded I guess you are right there, I'm still sorry I was mean. Asia walked with her taking the pills gratefully. With one swallow she took them and waited for them to kick in. Once they finally kicked in she smiled weakly lacing her hand in Silvers Who was that boy that you were with? She smiled at her again pulling her towards the cantina really hungry.

Last edited by Nova lazzara on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:21 pm 

Ayase was reading his book more, before his phone bleeped at him. He set his book down, and pulled out the pad for it to open up, displaying a message. 'From Ozpin? My my, didnt think he'd contact me directly.... Lets see, a speech, in the morning, at that class... OK, I know where that is. Around noon, huh?... Hmm? An exhibition match? Why does he wanna talk to me about that?... Whatever. His office, first thing? Hmm, alright... Well, that seems to be all.' He thought to himself.

"But whats up with this exhibition match? I mean, I know the Vytal Festival is coming up... Does he wanna do a miniature mock demonstration match? If so, Does he expect me to fight too? Haaa.... Whatever, trying to decipher that man with this little knowledge is pointless. Better off just going to sleep." He thought to himself, before he started getting ready to go to sleep.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:03 pm 

Indigo grinned as he finally gave up on wiping the food from his clothes. "Guess I will just have to do laundry after all." He groaned. Rose caught him a little off guard with her request to train together. He was glad that she wanted to spend more time with him though. That's what the festival was all about after all, making new friends. And Rose was cute, not that she'd have interest in a guy like Indigo. Still he could hope right? And Neptune would certainly encourage him to try... Not that anyone should take dating advice from Neptune... What would Sun say? Probably the same thing. Plus Indigo always welcomed opportunities to spar with new people. Nothing got him excited quite like a good fight. Before he got a chance to answer however, the pair caught up with Lether and the rest of Indigo's team. He didn't feel like dealing with Azure's teasing at the moment so he made a note to let her know that he definitely wanted to hang out before the Festival.

Hey guys, Rose is gonna me around some more and I really need to change. Catch up with you in like 20 minutes? We should all hang out tonight, Rose and Lether, maybe we could meet the rest of your team? Show us where the good spots to eat are other than the cafeteria, sound good? Indigo tied his stained flannel around his waist as he spoke and then he and Rose were off. He noticed he face was red and thought that she blushed really easily. It was super cute. It was then that he remembered that he wanted to accept her training invitation. "Oh, Rose... I wanted to- Look out!" Just then Rose bumped into another student, knocking him over. As Rose helped him up Indigo apologized as well. "Eheh... Sorry about about, it's probably my fault she was distracted. You okay?"

Just as he was getting ready to go to sleep, in the middle of the day, Ayase would recieve a knock on the door of quarters. On the other side of the door was none other than Glynda Goodwitch, fresh from scolding Teams RWBY and JNPR for being the major troublemakers of the food fight that had happened in the cafeteria.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:40 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Rose and Indigo had stopped and spoke to his team members and on the way saw her team members and close friends. Lena had came back when she had heard Rose talking. After talking to her team leader for a little bit, they all split up. Rose walked along with Indigo down a hall but then was quickly made a fool of when she ran into some boy. Her face turned red in embarassment as she realized that the boy was a fox faunas as well. She smiled as he said that he was alright. She noticed that his tail was tucked between his legs in fear and the scars on his face. She immediately wanted to help him in anyway she could. When he said his name was Drake, she flashed back to her younger brother who sadly had died after an attack on their village. A shroud of dread passed through her, but she refused to let anyone see.

"Well, my name is Rose. Rose Natsu. This is Indigo, he's here for they Festival." She smiled as she introduced herself and Indigo. "I don't believe I've seen you around before. Are you new to Beacon?" She asked softly. She tilted her head, her ears flopping to the side she had tilted, her eyes filled with curiosity.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:07 pm 

Ayase perked an eyebrow, at the knock on his door. He pulled on a shirt real quick, so as to be decent, as he went to open the door. He recognized Glynda, as she had been Ozpins assistant, even a few years ago, when he first arrived at beacon. "Ms. Goodwitch, What a surprise at this hour. How may I help you?" He asked, addressing her as he had when he had been a student. After all, he had only lost his team a year ago, so, it was apparent some old habits were sticking. As he greeted her, he offered for her to come inside, if she wanted to.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:04 pm 

i finally have a soild connection and can be back after almost 2 years :D

Drake
"kind of. I was in class briefly last year. And have lived here longwe that that but I doubt you'do remember me. My life is complicated." that was all Drake was willing to say. He did remember they were class mates briefly last year but with his issues... that was no where near enough for him to trust her. He hated talking about his past on top of that. There was visible discomfort on his face at talking about it in the first place. His tail was now firmly clamped between his legs. "now if you'llike excuses me I need to go ask professor ozpin where I'd find Rose Natsu."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:48 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Silver softly squeezed Aisa hand as she was lead away. "I'm not sure who the boy was, I was mostly just trying to keep some peace, and maybe have a little fun along the way." She laughed softly and then pulled Aisa tight against her. "Alright, so where are we going now?"

Silver softly yawned as they walked, her right ear flicking as she listened for anyone or anything that might hurt her or Aisa. Her freehand sliding back and laying on her weapon. This whole school was full of hunters who hope to become the best, she assumed that they would do anything to win.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:27 am 

Indigo's eyes flicked from one faunus to the other. He couldn't help chuckling a bit, not unkindly "Well whose life isn't complicated? But your search is over, she just introduced herself as Rose Natsu." Indigo smiled he couldn't quite make heads or tails of the guy. He seemed totally freaked out for some reason. Well, Remnant could be a messed up place sometimes.

Whoever he was though, he new Rose somehow. He looked over at his new friend, curious to see her reaction.

Glynda looked at the young man over the rim of her glasses. "Mhmm, well yes. I will come in." She entered the room. "I was wondering if you'd had time to think about what you were going to say in your guest lecture tomorrow? We have an I retesting bunch of students this year, although I'm not certain they aren't more trouble than they're worth. Glynda said with a sidelong glance."

She paused and fixed her gaze on Ayase. "I'm sorry, how are you?"

Sent from my HTC Desire 520 using Tapatalk