All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Prophecy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It's the middle of summer in, what used to be, the Harnel Kingdom. It has been a few years since Myra banished her sister Syr from the Kingdom, thus splitting it in two. Now they are in two different towns and two different packs. Myra is Alpha to the Morning Star pack and Syr is Alpha to the Dark Hearts pack. The Morning Stars are devoted to peace and the Dark Hearts are devoted to destroying the Morning Stars.

Myra stood at the edge of the forest and sighed as she shifted into her wolf form and ran off into trees. She had a meeting with her sister, an important meeting that helped with keeping the peace for as long as possible between the sisters. Upon arrival to the river, Myra sat and wrapped her long blonde tale around her paws and waited for her sister.

Not too long after Myra had arrived to the river, Syr had appeared and sat across the river as well, staring at her sister with golden eyes.
"Myra..." Syr said as she shifted into a human. When Syr shifted into her human form so did Myra. The sisters looked a lot a like. Myra is small with an hourglass figure, she has a large bust and large rump, her blonde hair flowed to the small of her back, and golden eyes that were filled with kindness. Syr looked almost the same except she didn't have as large as a bust and rump as her sister. Her arm had a double striped tattoo as well.

Myra sighed when Syr said her name. "I know what you need..."
"And you'll be sure to get it! All of it this time!" Syr shouted in anger. The sisters had an agreement. Myra gives Syr some of their kill and Syr doesn't issue a war. On the Morning Star side, the environment was plentiful and prey thrived everywhere. But on the Dark Hearts side, the environment was terrible and prey was very scarce, leaving the Dark Hearts to find ways to survive. Myra nodded and walked off into the forest and shifted once more as did Syr. They both returned to their respective towns.

Myra sighed once more as she came out of the forest and shifted back to her human form. She walked to the center of town and looked in the well. She sometimes felt as if she had made the wrong choice for kicking her sister out. But she knew that her father would have told her that it was the right thing to do as he always did when Myra doubted herself.

Syr crashed back into the town and gave a soft, irritated huff. She shifted back to her human form and walked passed the center of town and into her home, slamming the door shut upon entering. It was no shock to her pack that she had anger issues. Who wouldn't when your sister banished you from your own home? Syr gave a sigh as she started to calm down a bit, before moving to her bed and laying on her back, staring at the ceiling, golden eyes shutting as she tried to meditate.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The Prophecy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:04 pm 

Neon sat outside his house on the porch with a mortar and pestle, grinding away at some medicine. He had a daily routine - wake up, eat breakfast, gather herbs, and then make medicine for the days appointments. He looked up as he smelled Myra walk back into town, and watched her walk to the well. He could see that she was upset, and set his medicine down and walked over to her - he set a hand on her shoulder and smiled warmly at her to cheer her up.

Smoke watched over the town from the guard tower, a cigarette in his fangs. He tipped his shades as he watched Syr storm back into town and slam her door - he sighed, and put his shades back up and stomped out his cigarette. He slid down the guard tower ladder, and walked over to Syr's house. He lit another cigarette and gently tapped on the door. "Need anything, ma'am?" he called.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:23 pm 

Dust was anxious, he knew where his alpha was going, and he didn't like it. In his restlessness he'd taken to patrolling the town in his wolf shape, helping out where he was needed. He too frustrated to focus on any one thing for long though. He knew Myra's sister had a second even if they didn't know who it was yet. She shouldn't be going out alone, even to neutral ground. Syr was a traitor, how long before she decided to just try and take what she wanted? Myra was great in a fight but he didn't like to think that one day she might walk into an ambush.

She wasn't supposed to be gone long but that didn't make the waiting seem less like hell. He leaned against a scouting tower by the edge of the village. It was a beautiful day. The sky was clear and cloudless and while the air was warm there was a steady breeze that kept the heat from becoming unbearable. Too beautiful a day to be stressed, he decided. He respected Myra's decision and trusted her judgement but that didn't stop him from internally scolding his alpha for making him worry on a day like that. But in the end she was his alpha and was determined to do certain things alone. It was just his job as beta-wolf to be overprotective towards his alpha and his pack.

Hopefully she wasn't gone too long, she was needed to help with preparations for the Midsummer celebration. Dust always figured she was better at planning than he was. He preferred to be more hands on. Building carrying things, settling disputes, these were areas Dust excelled. Myra was the one with the vision. That's why she was Alpha, and Dust was perfectly fine with that.

A relieved grin split his muzzle as he spotted Myra reenter town. The healer, Neon, accompanied her. He was a good kid, not much of a fighter but he had a keen nose for the best herbs and Dust trusted him. He shifted back to human form as he approached, calling out a greeting to the pair. "Hail Myra, Neon. Good to see you." He cocked an eyebrow quizzically as he sensed at the Alpha's potential mood. "Everything alright?"

"Ouch, be careful you jerk. I know you get off on this." Briar snapped, Quill only smirked at her. "If you'd been more careful, this procedure wouldn't be necessary." Briar silently glowered at the Witch Doctor as he pulled another spine from her neck. It was embarrassing enough that the huntress had managed to run afoul of a porcupine without Quill rubbing literal salt into the wound. "You're lucky." He said, it doesn't look too bad but if you had waited too long to see me you'd have a real risk of infection and frankly I'm running low on leeches." He smirked again as Briar shuddered. He pulled the final spine from her flesh without her so much as wincing, impressive. Wouldn't stop him from teasing her though. "Don't be a whimp." He taunted as he slapped a poultice on her wound, knowing full well the nettle extract would smart fiercely. She gritted her teeth and politely told him where he would find those porcupine spines if he didn't watch himself. "Then they'll really have a reason to call you Quill."

"Yeah yeah, well you're fine now so get out of my tent." Briar nodded in gratitude before exiting the tent. She was just in time to see the alpha, Syr, storm into her home. Briar thought she was cute when she was mad, of course there was even less of a chance of the Alpha noticing her with a stupid-looking poultice on her neck and shoulder. The leader of the guard passed by her, presumably to check in with Syr. Food was getting scarcer, Briar knew it. Even her hunting parties were coming back unsuccessful more often than not now. If things didn't change war was likely. She called out to Smoke as he passed. "So when are you gonna join in on a hunt. We'll see how fast you are out there in the tangle." She grinned wolfishly. Smoke was a bit of a brute but apparently Briar was just a glutton for punishment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 pm 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Lyric stretched out in her wolf form as she watched her alpha leave that morning. She knew where she was going and was about to follow, but knew she couldnt. Syrs wrath wasn't something she wanted that early I the morning. She got up and trotted, shifting into her human form. She began to make her rounds. She had made it her personal job to check out the place every morning. She was mainly searching for bandits but she was always hoping to catch a morning star member. She would love to go rounds with them.

She smiled at the thought of fighting an enemy. After she finished with her rounds, Lyric noticed her alpha showing up again. She followed the girl at a distance. She saw Smoke approach the door. She smirked. "What a gentleman." She said, chuckling. "But do you realize asking her if she needs anything in this state is hopeless?" She was worried herself about Syr, but she had a reputation to uphold. Still, she stood with smoke, waiting for her leader to emerge from her house. She leaned against the wall. She starred flipping her lucky coin, something she did when her nerves were getting to ber.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:30 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Myra smiled at Neon who had come to her side and placed a hand on her shoulder. When her heard her Beta's voice she turned and smiled to him.

"Hello Dust. How was your morning? Well I hope." Myra gave a cheery smile to Dust and a small laugh. She knew that when she went to meet with her sister that he worried to no end. She didn't like to worry him, but it was one of the important things she had to do as Alpha of her pack.
------
Syr sighed as she heard the knock on her door and voices of her Beta and Lead of the Protectors. She sat up and walked to her door, opening it to reveal her whole self. She had taken off her shirt to reveal her muscular body, for a girl she had some abs. It wasn't enough to make her look like a man but was just enough to make her appearance even sexier. She answered the door in just a crop top, the crop top also showed her array of tattoos that traveled up her body. When she saw Briar, Lyric, and Smoke she instantly lit up a bit, she secretly had a thing for her second in command but she wouldn't admit it. She wouldn't admit that she even had a thing for Lyric and Smoke.
"Now that I think about it, a threesome would be fun..." Syr thought to herself as she leaned against the door frame.

"What do you need you three?" Syr asked as she looked at the pack members standing at her door.

-----

A bright light lit up the sky for a brief second and a loud bang could be heard for miles. Out of the crater that happened when the explosion went off came a girl. She had white hair, bright blue eyes and pale skin. She rubbed her head softly and looked around.

"W... Where am I...?" The girl said out loud as she crawled out of the crater.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:50 am 

Neon smiled and waved at Dust, and when the bright light crashed in the forest, Neon was scared right into his wolf form. He ran to his house and hid under the porch, his happy place, to calm down. Neon was a very skittish werewolf - thunderstorms were his worst nightmare.

Smoke rolled his eyes at Briar and Lyric, and when he saw what Syr was wearing, his face turned slightly red, and he forgot was he was going to say. "Well... uh... you see..." Suddenly, there was a bright light that crashed into the forest, and Smoke pointed at it. "That. I came to report that." he said. "Shall I go investigate?" He never did anything without Syr's permission.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:32 am 

Dust returned Myra's smile, running a hand through his hair as he did so. The Beta of Morning Star was in great shape to say the least and his body rippled with muscle as he moved. It came in handy when helping set up stalls and carry lumber and goods for the upcoming festival. "I kept myself busy, there's still a lot to do before we'll be ready for the festival. What about you? What di-"

Dust was cut off mid-sentence by a bright flash and thunderous crash. Neon dashed off instantly but there was no time to chase him down. Dust's eyes narrowed as he turned to Myra, his body already beginning to change. "After you?" COuld this be an attack by the Dark Hearts?

Lyric soon joined Smoke by Syr's door. Briar couldn't help her curiosity at this point. Was something up? It didn't take much to guess that there probably was, especially when Lyric started flipping that coin of hers. The door opened to reveal a scantily clad Syr framed in the doorway in all her glory. Biar felt her heart rate increase as her eyes drifted. No doubt that Syr was hot, covered in tattoos just like Briar was but the alpha was decidedly more stacked in the chest department. A fact that never failed to make Briar feel self-conscious.

When Syr asked what they wanted, Briar had to stop herself from saying she wanted Syr. She wasn't even sure if the Alpha was into girls let alone into her. Nope, it was definitely better to keep her feet out of her mouth. Luckily a distraction chose just then to appear. And did so rather violently. Smoke was the first to volunteer to investigate but Briar wasn't far behind. She knew those woods like the back of her hand. "I'll go too." She volunteered.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:45 am 

Lyric looked over at the other female wolf that had approached the door to the alphas den. Everyone seemed on edge by this point. Just then the door opened and out came Syr. Lyrics eyebrows raised as she looked the girl up and down. It was no secret Lyric was into both boys and girls, and she had been known to flirt with almost everyone. But Syr was pure gold when it came to looks. Her only computing happened to ber sister...who happened to be the enemy. Lyric had accompanied Syr when she had gone to previous meetings with the alpha of themorning Star, and she could never drink in enough of that eye candy.

Lyric looked Syr over and smirked. She seem ed d to be the only one not completely intimidated by Syrs beauty. She bit her lip slightly at the thought of them together. Looks aside, Lyric was definitely attracted to Syrs personality. She was harsh and mean. She was known for her anger and brutality. And that was what Lyric loved about her. She began to walk closer to the alpha until she heard a loud bang and the sky lit up. She immediately shifted into a wolf, teeth bared and snarling. After it died down, Lyric finally relaxed, her hackles still up. The other two were asking permission to check it out. Lyric on the other hand took off at high speed. Since she was skinnier and all around smaller than the others, speed was her best friend. It was unknown, it was a threat until further notice. Maybe that goodie goodie pack finally did something with themselves. Or maybe it was omething else. Either way, Lyric was going to check it iut.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:29 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Syr was about to say something when the light and explosion happened. She was about to tell Lyric to go check it out when the girl already sprinted away. "Briar, you go too and report back to me what it was. Smoke, get back to your post. You know better than to leave it in the middle of your shift." Syr squinted at him in anger.

Myra looked off into the forest and squinted. She hoped that it wasn't her sister causing trouble. She turned into a wolf and sprinted off into the forest to go see what it was.

Asriel smelled some wolves in their way and shifted to her wolf form, she spread her white wings and flew up to the trees and took cover. She didn't know where she was but she decided that it was best to keep her distance for now.

Upon arrival, Myra shifted into a human and her brow raised in shock as she saw the massive crater in the ground on the Morning Star side. She doubted that the Dark Hearts had anything to do with it. They could barely afford food so they could also barely afford to make explosives.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:32 pm 

As Myra ran off to investigate, Neon felt safer, and canebout from under the porch. He grabbed his mortar and pestle, and went back to grinding medicine, his hands still shaky.

Smoke nodded, and returned to his post. He stared off in the direction of the forest, where the light had landed. He tapped his foot impatiently as he waited. He really wanted to go investigate the light, but to do so would be disobeying Syr - and that was something he'd never done, nor dare do.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:40 pm 

Yup, after her. Myra shifted and sprinted off without a word. Dust finished shifting into his wolf form with a growl and bolted after her. They tore through the woods in the direction of the explosion. Upon arriving in the newly created clearing he shifted into hiis hybrid form, his nose was assailed by the smell of burning, overshadowing all else. His yellow eyes scanned the impact site but it seemed for the moment like he and Myra were the only ones there.

Briar glanced sidelong at Lyric as she tore off after the explosion. Briar itched to do the same but she also wanted Syr to tell her to, which she found sort of weird. She didn't think about it further though because as soon as Syr told her to go as well. Her spine shuddered as she shifted into her wolf form, sprinting off after Lyric. Her nose to the ground. The injury to her neck and shoulder slowed her down a little but her familiarity with the terrain more than made up for it. She was able to catch up with Lyric before she got to the crash site.

She could make out two figures up ahead and growled a warning. She stopped at the edge of the clearing and shifted into her hybrid form, wishing she'd brought a bow. She couldn't identify the others in the clearing by scent due to the overpowering scent of burning vegetation but that meant they wouldn't be able to scent her either. That was good because she was pretty certain they were Morning Star, which meant they were responsible for the explosion... Which meant they would die.

She peered around a tree and spotted Myra, Syr's weaker sister. Well that was quite the turn of events.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:55 am 

Lyrics paws pounded on the forest floor as she darted through the trees. After a while, she heard more footsteps behind her. She sniffed the air and smelled Briar. Soon Briar was right next to her and the pair made their way towards the explosion. They crossed the river, which meant they had entered Morning star territory. Lyric stayed on high alert as the ran, keeping an ear and eye out for the enemy. Soon, they arrived at the site of the crash. The two hid in the trees, briar taking her werewolf form. Lyric switched to a human and crouched. She felt more comfortable being stealthy in human form. She only used her werewolf form in match ups that required brute strength. She didn't want to create a scene or draw attention to them, which was also what Briar seemed to be thinking.

Lyric ducked down and made a downward motion to Briar, signaling her to lay low for a second. During her time as beta, Lyric had learned to analyze situations before charging head on. Syr didn't alway think before she acted, and so Lyric thought of herself as the person in charge of order. Lyric glanced around the scene, trying to.make out who was there. It seemed to only be Myra and her beta, Dust. She smirked at herself. She had always had a thing for Myras looks. The older sister seemed to be more curvy and tempting, though Lyric still prefered her alpha over this harlot. And dust....Dust was something else. Lyric had also met him before as well. He seemed very up tight to Lyric, always hovering I've his alpha. She looked over at Briar. She whispered, "Ok, only seems to be the two, though I can't smell anything through this stench." She wrinkled her nose. "From the looks of it, this is news to them as well. But if they try anything, the two of us can take them. But whatever happens, if we happen to get over run, you need to be ready to race back to Syr. No matter what, the pack can't be left blind." Lyric was sadistic and heartless at times, but she always took her packs safety very seriously. Without another word to Briar, she stepped out from behind the woods. Lyric never really cared what the rest of the pack had to say about anything. A lot of times, in times of battle or stratagy, she saw the others as being beneath her. She knew it probably **** some of them off, but she really didn't care. "Well well. What happened? One of the potions from that pathetic excuse of a healer back fire" She laughed, still walking towards the crater. She hoped Briar was behind her.

--------------

I'll post for Skye next time)))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Myra rolled her eyes at Lyric's comment. "At least he knows how to do a decent patch job." She said nodding to her neck that was badly taken care of. "Need I remind you that you are in our property. Even your Alpha would respect that. Kindly back up to your side of the forest and we will have no reason to fight." The alpha was small in her human form. But in a fight she definitely was a force to be reckoned with. The Dark Hearts can think that they can beat her all they want, but in reality, they Lyric and Briar wouldn't stand a chance against Dust and Myra.

Syr came up from behind her wolves and snarled at them. "My sister is right. You are trespassing on her territory. Move back now and I won't punish you when we get home." Syr shifted to her human form and glared at the girls. Warning them to move back or a punishment would be ensued. And it wouldn't be the good kind.

Asriel watched from the trees as the five talked. She was confused as to what was going on, but decided to listen in closer.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:41 pm 

Briar nodded to Lyric, she might not always agree with the beta but she respected the rank. Sure Lyric was nowhere near the commander that Syr was, but she at least seemed to possess a tactical mind. However instigating a fight with the Morningstar's highest ranking members on their own territory. Briar had the Beta's back, but waited to leave the treeline, hoping to catch the Morningstars of guard should it come to blows. Too late, she had already been spotted it seemed. She snarled at Myra's comment about her neck injury, knowing that if if came to a fight that would be a weakness they would try to exploit. If Quill wasn't such a skilled Medicine man that could have put her in a very dangerous situation. She prepared to exit the treeline to stand beside Lyric when she heard the faint sounds of someone approaching from behind her.

Her ears perked at the sound as she whirled about to identify the newcomer as friend or foe. There was no way that she had been flanked was there? Syr, burst from the woods a moment later shifting from wolf form to human and assessing the situation immediately, warning Lyric and Briar to move back onto Darkheart territory. Briar took a step back, but was unwilling to leave her alpha unguarded. But as Lyric had mentioned she also needed to be ready to warn the Village, advance warning was one of the primary duties of a scout. At least Smoke would be on full-alert at his post after the explosion.

Dust's muzzle split into a smirk as Myra traded quips with Lyric. "So, Syr decided to send the court Jester eh?" He crossed his powerful arms as he stood at his alpha's side. His ears pricked up as he noticed the Hunter peering around the tree. Thankfully Myra seemed to notice as well. If it hadn't been for the poultice he didn't think he would have been able to see her so easily. As always the Darkhearts made use of stealth and other underhanded tactics to back up their brutality. Still it wouldn't be enough to overtake the two strongest fighters the Morningstars had.

Syr arrived shortly, causing Dust's eyes to narrow slightly. Although his expression and posture remained nonchalant. Between Lyric's words and Syr's attitude it seemed that the Darkhearts knew as much about the explosion as they did. But this could always just be a trap. Dust remained ready to howl a warning to the pack at a moment's notice. He didn't shift back to his human form either, anticipating an ambush as he was.

"Syyyrrr... What brings you to our neck of the woods?" He put a barely perceptible emphasis on the word neck. He knew that Myra was dedicated to peace between the packs. There were times, however, that he wasn't sure it would ever be possible. And if it came to it, he knew the only thing that could stop him from ripping Syr's throat out would be if Myra wanted the kill for herself. Family was family after all but Dust had a mistake to correct. Until that point he would be civil, though. The Packs didn't need a war and truth be told he didn't want one either. But if the Darkheart pack really didn't cause this, he glanced at the crater, then what did?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:45 pm 

Lyric growled at Myras comment. She was just about to offer a rebutle to it when She hear Syrs voice. She immediately stepped back behind the alpha. "Of course, Syr." She said. Punishments were nothing to Lyric, but she felt now was not the time. She immediately glared back at the morning star pack. When Dust spoke, it angered her. "Myra, why don't you muzzle your pup, before I really am responsible for an explosion." She sneered. She glanced over at Briar, glad that she was on the ready like she was instructed to be. She then began investigating the area with her sight and smell. It was hard to smell with the oder coming from the crater. The astroid thing in question was rather large, big enough to fit two people inside. She scanned the trees. Something was odd about the area. She couldn't place a finger on it, but it was there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Syr gritted her teeth and snapped at Lyric. "Shut it Lyric. Need I remind you that you broke the packs number one rule?" She glared at the girl from over her shoulder. "You should relearn your place." She growled to her Beta then turning to her sister, a grim expression on her face. "What do you think made this?" She asked Myra. Myra shrugged and sniffed the air, as soon as she lifted her head, another woman fell from the trees. Myra jumped a bit when the woman fell and immediately ran to aid her.

Asriel was looking at the situation going on below her when her foot slipped and she fell to the ground on her back, the wind getting knocked from her. She looked and saw a woman crouching beside her.
"Are you alright?" Myra asked the strange woman, a bit confused as to what just happened. "Are... Are you the reason behind this crater?" Myra asked, her blue eyes looking into the other woman's red eyes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:29 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco looked around the small safehaven she called home since her family went to support the Dark Heart pack. Draco had made her home in a small cave on Morning Star territory since she didn't want to run the risk of running into any of her family members. Draco had feared her family ever since she was young, the only one she felt she could really trust was her older brother. Had felt she could trust. The truth of the matter was that when she was 10 years old she had been tricked by a werewolf that was supposed to be her friend into giving up family secrets and leeching money off of her. Her older brother, who had been 16 at the time, found out about it and killed the boy before he could make any use of the secrets that had been told and money that was given. Draco had been terrified by the ordeal and was a little scared her brother would hurt her as well for what she had done, but he promised that he would never do anything to hurt her. That very same day her family sent her to be punished severely and had Kurai be the one to punish her. He promised her that he would never do anything to hurt her, he promised. After the punishment Draco felt she couldn't trust anyone, not even her own older brother and soon left after the report of the King's death and the kingdome splitting in two. Draco shook her head to bring her back to her present situation. Draco knew that she had to stay alert if she wanted to survive on her own, something that her brother had always taught her. Draco found her thoughts drifting back to her brother again and she felt tears starting to drip down her face. Draco soon shook her head again and wiped her eyes before standing up to look for some herbs and berries. Draco had never really hunted food that could get up and run away since her brother didn't have time to teach her that, so she settled for whatever edible plants she could find, and since her family was famous for being completely immune to poisons, Draco would also eat plants that were poisonous as well as long as they would fill her stomach so she wouldn't starve. Draco had soon found some blackberry bushes nearby and harvested the berries to put in the basket she had brought with her when she left home. It was one of the few things she had brought with her other than the basic survival gear, she had also brought all her sketchbooks, some art supplies, all the clothes she could bring that were more fit for surviving in the outdoors, and surprisingly enough, a music box that her brother gave her with a picture of them both inside, and a stuffed wolf that looked like him that he had made himself. Draco was scared of her brother and still felt like she couldn't trust him but that didn't mean that she hated him. She had brought the stuffed wolf toy of her brother because it was the first present she had ever gotten from him and when she was little her brother told her that she could tell her toy everything she needed to say when he wasn't around to listen, it had become like a good luck charm to her over the years, and the reason she brought the music box with her was because it played the lullaby her brother would often sing to her at night and the picture allowed her to look back and remember the times before she stopped trusting her brother. Draco soon had finished picking all the ripe berries from the bush and went to the nearby apple tree to harvest the fruit. Draco had planted all the nearest sources of food herself after geeting some seeds from further into the forest since it was more convienient for her. Draco then put the food she had picked in her nice and cool cave so that they wouldn't go bad as fast. Draco ate an apple or two and a few handfuls of berries before standing up to search for herbs. Draco had been trying to find a way into the Morning Star pack for a few years and about a year agon she came up with the idea of leaving presents on the outskirts of town would be the best way to slowly gain the trust of the pack before revealing herself as a Wolfbane. She would leave hand woven baskets of fruits and mushrooms that normally couldn't be found where they lived, her cave was about 2 miles away from where the Morning Star pack members bothered to patrol because they couldn't get up the cliff because it was so steep and the rocks seemed so unstable that it wouldn't be safe to climb just to patrol, but since she had gone up and done the cliff so many times to deliver and pick up the same basket over and over, she had gotten good at navigating the trecherous cliffside and rarely hurt herself doing it now. Draco would often pick rare herbs that she had cultavated herself to leave for the pack's Healer along with notes about the herb so he would know what it was used for and a brief message along the lines of "I hope you find this herb helpful" or "If you need any more herbs leave a note in the basket I'll be happy to help." It had kind of become a thing that she would do for the past year and most of the members of the pack knew the schedual, every Friday night their "mystery" gift-giver would leave the basket at the outskirts of the town around midnight in the same exact spot and the basket would have all sorts of things that they couldn't normally find very easily and an abundance of them too and the basket had a note tied to it that read "Please take contents but leave basket." Then on Saturday at midnight she would pick up the empty basket and they usually wouldn't see the basket return until the next week at the exact same time. Draco soon found some new herbs growing further away from her cave that she didn't have growing in her gardent yet, Draco had actually been secretly observing the pack too and knew almost everyone's names because she would often watch the Healer's hut so that she would have a rough understanding beforehand of what herbs he might be out of if there was sickness going around so that should could bring him more of them to include in the gift basket. Draco admired the Healer's skill from afar and many times she had been tempted to get closer so she could see his skill up close but she always resisted the urge. Draco also found the Healer fairly attractive but she would never say anything about that in her letters to him included with the basket. Draco knew that the pack members might have found it creepy to know that some strange werewolf they had never met had not only been leaving them gifts but sometimes watching them too but she couldn't help it. She was intrigued by the bond that the pack members shared with one another and how they could trust eachother completely even though there were so many members of the pack, it was an entirely forienge concept to her, she had never experienced something like that since the only one she had ever been able to trust in the past was her older brother Kurai. Draco began to pick the new herbs so that she could give some to the Healer Neon and keep some so that she could plant the seeds in her garden. Draco soon had finished gathering all the items for the gift basket and decided to work up the courage to deliver the basket to the Healer in person instead of leaving it at the outskirts of the town.

When Draco arrived at the forest's edge that was closest to the Healer's hut she started to get cold feet, she was scared what would happen once Neon and the other members of the pack met their mystery gift-giver in person, would they reject her as soon as they found out she was a Wolfbane, would they try to attack her because of it? Draco just didn't know, but as soon as Draco saw the falling object in the sky and heard the impact, she ended up getting the final push she needed to get her to move into the light and into Neon's line of sight. Draco hesitantly walked over to Neon with the basket and quickly but silently held out the basket when he noticed her so that he might figure out who she was. Draco was looking down a little like an inexperienced child would when trying to give a present to their first crush. It was obvious that Draco hadn't really thought of what to say once she revealed herself as the Mystery Gift-giver.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:27 pm 

Neon heard footsteps in front of him, and looked up from his work to see a cute girl standing in front of him with a basket of herbs. Neon's eyes widened, as the herbs and basket looked familiar - they were the rare herbs and basket that would appear at the town gate every weekend. That meant that this girl must be the mystery gift giver. Neon's head began to swim as many more questions were created than answered, but he pushed the thoughts out of his mind and returned to the present. He smiled nervously as he took the basket and set it down on the porch, and turned back to the girl. He prayed she knew sign language - he was a mute, after all.
"Thank you so much." he signed, blushing, his hands shaking. "Without these herbs, several of my friends and family would be very injured, or even worse..." He paused. "What's your name?" he asked.