All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:31 am 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

SOF walked to Eggy's side "I've just had a thought, if last time you were here you, that is, your past selves were ambushed, then why wouldn't have we helped. It stands to reason at least in my humble opinion that something more pressing pulls us away or the ambush you guys experienced was significantly more heavy than was let on. So we shouldn't get over confident, really anything could happen." He smiled at her "Though it seems like if we were ever in a pinch we could just rely on you to guide us out of it, so i'm not entirely worried."

He pulled back smiling brightly and inspecting the base around him, as it wasn't his first time being on a military base, connections started forming in his mind. The feeling of familiarity comforted him a little and a small laugh escaped his lips.

"What's funny." Sinon asked while raising an eyebrow.
"Nothing, i just find it odd that i feel more at home here than out in the open."
She giggled "The feeling is mutual, i guess."
They shared a short and light fist bump before SOF was left with his thoughts again. If they collapsed the ceiling they both have knowledge of the bases location and powerful explosives or at least a structural explosives expert. Something felt off to him, specifically how would the ambush even be set up? SOF's problem was his own lack of information, he knew of an ambush but nothing of who the attackers were. He had no idea the extent of power they had, but it seems like this base has been operational for a while, so whatever intelligence the attackers got came slowly from a campaign or came from a source within this base. At least that was the conclusion SOF reached, either way he didn't like the situation they were in.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:39 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

"My name is Walter. Most people just call me the Angel of Death though." the man spoke to Katara. "and I would be happy to answer your questions once we are in a safe haven of sorts... Also, that sword is possessed and will turn the wielder into a demon when drawn, so unless you actually WANT that to happen, then I would suggest leaving it here. And no, this is not some "sick acid trip". You've been pulled into this world using black magic. The reason I know this is I was part of the group that caused all this... I assure you I am trying to make up for my mistakes. That being the case, it is also why I know we need to move as soon as we can. seeming as I saved your life, they will be after both of us now, I'm afraid. These aren't the kind of people to ask questions."

"Of course if I need information, I will ask questions anyway." Another voice said from across the clearing. It sounded completely disinterested in what was going on and upon closer inspection was sporting tear-like linear tattoos under the eyes with a round hole in the figure's upper torso, a line that appeared to be a blood-like substance making it's way down his chest from the hole. his arms and legs were black and seemed to be covered in fur of some kind, and his hands and feet sported claws. Bat-like elongated ears adorned it's head and it's eyes held a bored expression in the yellow irises, while his Sclera seemed to be green.

Walter seemed to falter slightly, as he knew quite well he could not win this fight without major collateral damage and general pain. "What do you want from me... Ulquiorra?" He said calmly. The bat-like humanoid shrugged. "Where are they?" he simply asked. Walter stood there readying his garrote wires, and said, "I'll die before I tell you that."

"If that is what you wish. Cero."

A huge blast of black and green energy rocketed toward Walter, and he only managed to dodge it enough to survive, his right hand being disintegrated. "AUGH... Bastard..." he shouted as he turned to the two girls. "RUN!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Samus stopped in her tracks. "How did you know about Lucile?" She turned and it was revealed she had a tear rolling down her cheek. "I am... glad to know she is alright. And thank you..."

"You're welcome." Eve said, earning a look from Blade. "So we're just gonna wait until the ceiling caves in?" He asked.

"What choice do we have? We don't need to go anywhere do we?"

A chilling laugh came from a nearby door. There was the number 83 painted in red, and it seemed to be bolted shut. "Why do I remember that laugh... and that number... Why can't I place it???" Eve asked out loud to no one in particular.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:56 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Katara nodded her head. " Its very nice to meet you Walter" Katara said smiling at him. Katara looked around them and shivered slightly. "I got a bad feeling about this place" She mumbled under her breath. She walked next to Walter listening to him talk to the other girl when she hear the other voice. She froze looking around for the source of the voice. She gasped when she saw him. It seemed that Walter knew him as he called him by what she assumed to be his first name. Suddenly he raised hand and shot an energy. Katara gasped and jumped aside to avoid the energy. She heard Walter yell at the man and then tell her to run. She shook her head standing up and running over to him ignoring him telling her to run. She wasn't one to run from a fight anyway. She knelled next to him looking at his hand gasping. "Your hand!" She tore off a piece of her shirt from the bottom and rapped it around his stub. "Like hell im going to run and leave you here injured like that!" She yelled glaring at him. Her eyes seem to sparkle with determination and concern for him. "I may have just met you but im not going to just leave an injured person here." She stood up and glared at Ulquiorra.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:18 pm 

She immediately unbuckled the belt and let the damned - correction, Damned - thing fall to the ground. So, she was to remain unarmed, and 'helpless'. This Angel of Death probably is some kind of freak that likes that kind of thing. There was more than a touch of heat to that thought, which was odd in and of itself. Naive didn't think like that. Oh, sarcasm for certain, but the edge to it? Never.

Straightening her skirts with more than a little irritation on her face, she hurried to catch up to the damned man. "Black magic? The ****. Magic isn't real, man. Don't try to pull some kind of sick April Fool's joke..." She trailed off. Magic wasn't real, right, but what the hell had she just done a few minutes ago? That most certainly was some kind of magic, unless screaming caused the ground to shake here. She doubted that. The feeling of power flowing through her flesh was all too real, not easily dismissed. Even if she hadn't the foggiest idea in the world as to what it was she was doing or how. Those glittering shards that spun and danced within her mind mocked her. They were important, somehow, but what they were was beyond her for the moment. Memories, maybe? Something, and worrying about it did nothing for her.

"Why, yes, its so nice to meet the man that is responsible for whatever the hell just happened. Can I have your babies now, or later?" she asked crossly. Only after a few steps did she realize what she had said, in light of the changed circumstances of the moment. "That wasn't an offer, by the way. Not a real one," she muttered, bright red spots marring her cheeks. In a much stronger voice, she continued. "What does it matter if you saved my life? Why in the nine hells would anyone care about me? Especially enough to come after you for your interference. In whatever it was they were going to do." Maybe they wanted you to have their babies. The spots returned, but they were fury rather than embarrassment this time. A fury that was slowly spilling over into her conscious thoughts and, probably very soon, her actions.

So it was rather convenient when the fourth voice added its not-quite-melifluous cadence to the march they were on. Naive stopped where she stood, and turned to face the newcomer. That turned out to be one right royally ugly son of a ****ing. Naive stared wide-eyed at the freak, only just remembering to shut her mouth before she caught flies. It certainly looked like that particular freak would have a swarm of them somewhere near to hand.

Even as events began to unfold, she knew she was in deep ****. Deep ****, and she had on boots but no waders. It was going to be a stinking mess, and she was proven right when the first thing the bat-thing did was fire his lasers and cook some of Sir Walter's arm. Cook might be subjective here, as it wasn't there when the whatever it was was done. The jackass even had the temerity to tell her to run. It was strange; the desire to beat feet and run like hell was there, but another emotion was there to block it, kick it, stomp on it, and then push the body under the proverbial floor mat. It was simple anger, but something under that that defied explanation.

She cast a sickly look at Walter, and spat. "Yeah, its just like you to invite a lady out on a date and then leave her standing on the curb. Bastard. Well, you brought me to the restaurant and you are DAMN WELL GOING TO BUY ME DINNER!" She spun and faced the creepy little mo-fo that had shot the pea-soup beam. "And I honestly have never seen anything as ugly as you. Bat-man? Looks like someone used the Batwing and taped it on your face."

What the **** are you doing? came a wild voice in the back of her head. That dude just shot the worlds biggest beam cannon ala finger you've ever seen! No, she realized, it was the only beam cannon she had ever seen, outside of movies. That didn't make it better. So this Angel of Death faced this dude and just got his ass whipped, and you, little Ms. Gotnuffin, are going to do what, exactly?

"Fire mah lasers," she muttered under her breath in response to the wild, giggling voice in her head. There had to be a way she could repeat what she had done before. It was magic. What was it about the face she had seen reflected in the water's edge that struck some kind of distant, ancient memory? She couldn't recall. All she knew was that there was something she could touch, and only once she touched it could she do anything.

Casting a quick sidelong look at Katara, she grimaced. "Please tell me you can shoot laser beams from your eyes. Or at least knock that bastard senseless with your cleavage? I hear combat boobs are all the rage these days..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:10 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

SOF's words made the Doce's pause as they pondered the paradox. Eggy's face was calm as she finally answered.

"No, you're wrong. Even though we are from the future, this isn't the past. Since we're living it, it's the present. Thus, the past that I remember has already happened and will not change. It simply exists somewhere that the people of this present cannot access. In my past, the ambush happened with only the original group to defend against it. However, in this present, my friends and I are joining in. If we had also existed in the past I remember, I would not have allowed myself to accelerate the collision of the worlds by destroying this place."

"My, such a simple question, but it's caused me to think just a bit deeper," Rain smiled, resting her cheek on her hand as she crossed her arms delicately. "To think I was genuinely worried about a paradox when we're operating under multiverse theory. I should have known from the beginning, since that's how there ended up being two of me in the first place." She paused then turned to her counterpart. "I'd like to be certain we're on the same page, though. Since we're assuming multiverse theory, did we actually abandon our previous reality to die?"

"Yes and no." Eggy smirked. "The reality we abandoned is facing a collision of real and fiction. It will be left in a state of nothingness, and something can't not exist. Something either exists indefinitely, or it was nothing from the start. Every reality that is erased with fuse into another compatible reality that survived."

"We have the same mind after all," Rain smiled gently. "That was exactly what I was thinking. Really, what we're doing is only a matter of semantics; some drive to keep our current selves alive. We wouldn't even notice if we fused with another reality."

"The matter about meeting our other selves causing problems is particularly embarrassing. As in, I can't believe I was worried about such a thing! Something goes wrong with the same soul in multiple places at once? But there's already two of me! The fact is every moment lived effects slight changes on a person. Even if we had met our third self, there would be no great collapse. You and I have experienced more than her. We are not so identical as to cause some time rift." Eggy seemed happy to continue ranting back and forth with her clone.

"Indeed," Rain picked up. "But we would have left her on her own regardless. Allowing history to play out as similarly to how it did in our memory gives us the best chance of success preventing the collision of the worlds. Not to mention, it was pretty fun back then, and it's not nice to rob #3 of that. It's not wrong to avoid our other self for the time being, but we really were a bit too worried about effects that simply won't occur."

"You should be the expert, right?" Eggy teased. "This is your second time crossing the boundaries of space and time into another universe."

Rain covered her lips and chuckled. "Oh, so I'm an expert on something for once? I thought I was doomed to be a jack of all trades forever."

Eggy laughed. "But seriously, rather than simple things like time travel, shouldn't we start planning how to not doom all life this time around?"

"Hm..." Rain muttered. "It might not be so simple after all. The collision of fiction and reality seems more like a singularity that would tie together most potential universes. They are two great realms, after all. Especially since you can consider fiction as also including all other universes of reality which you aren't currently experiencing."

"Yeah, but there's no need to dampen everybody else's mood over it," Rain gave a low chuckle. "They're already taking this seriously, so isn't it enough if us two are the only ones brooding?"

Rain sighed. "Of course you had already thought of it. So our first step. Let's do it on the count of three, just to check if we're still in sync. One... Two..."

""Stop myself from destroying the machine.""

Rain nodded. "I seem to remember someone mentioning that it can be used as a key to prevent the collision."

Eggy rubbed the back of her head apologetically. "There was a lot of pressure back then since we were fighting the Overseer while dealing with the machine. We just picked the easiest answer in haste. This time should we actually see the battle through and defeat him? He could explain things to us that way."

"If it takes too long, everyone else in the Fortress will come running in to join. But we can't fight through from the entrance. The Overseer's power to transmute matter will be even more deadly if he has time to prepare."

"So we're really not going to do much different?"

Eggy crossed her arms and smirked in a devilishly cute way. "Of course not. I may have screwed up royally, but that doesn't make me any less of a genius. I had the right idea the first time, I just ripushed into it too quickly. We'll send a small elite group directly to the machine like last time; however, we won't go directly to the machine. The machine is behind the throne room, so we take advantage of our position to ambush the Overseer. At the same time, a larger force will attack from outside, sending most of the guards outside and preventing reinforcements."

Rain nodded. "For now, that's plenty to work with. We can plan the smaller details once our relationship with the Resistance has improved. We will need them to storm the outside of the Fortress, after all."

"I'm hungry, and I'm tired of standing," Eggy transitioned out of her more admirable state without warning. Rain blushed slightly. Her new body compelled her to be a bit more quiet about it, but she felt the same.

"Oi!" Eggy called to the nearest soldier, putting her delicate hands on her seductive hips in an adorably upset pose. But no matter how cute her appearance was, her aura, especially deep in her eyes, seemed to rise up out of the freezing hell. "Explain to this Queen why we have been abandoned in the middle of the hall like this? Hm? You have ten minutes to provide us with food and a place to rest, or send me someone who can. This Queen's time is not to be wasted, do you understand?" A dark aura rose up from the girl, intimidating beyond belief. It was an aura that seemed to disregard factors of strength and attack the spirit directly. The soldier immediately broke out into a cold sweat and started shivering. Then he quickly ran off to find one of his superiors.

Rain looked over at Eggy with an awkward expression. At a time like this, she manages to sync up with her host and utilize her powers. Yet I had to carry her the whole way here because she couldn't figure out how to fly...

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:15 am 

SOF looked genuinely impressed at Eggy and her twin/clone thing Rain "You're apparently very smart, not that I thought you wouldn't be, but what makes you think we are operating under multi-verse theory? I'm not trying to insult you or anything, I don't want this to be misconstrued, but i'm genuinely interested as to the reasoning. Have you time traveled before? If not its hard to assume anything seeing as we have no information or evidence right?" SOF then rubbed his chin "Unless the place we are now is your evidence, which would make sense, seeing as it is an alternate reality, or something similar to it." He then sighed "Sorry, This whole place is just an overload to me, it seems impossible to fully rationalize it, different worlds, different personalities it should be preposterous."

He then let himself fall and stay silent as everything else happened, Making note of the way Eggy acted towards the soldier. He was rather confused as to why she would strike that pose but have the body language, that suggested she would hurt someone who messed up near her. Why waste a cute pose on intimidation, unless that pose somehow made her more imposing. That could work, maybe to most people seeing that contrast would scare them more, than just hearing and feeling the pressure from her. He did kind of find the entire situation funny, so he couldn't help but chuckle "This queen huh?" he shook his head lightly, as if to show his confusion.

Something suddenly caught his mind like an iron vice. This happened more frequently than he'd like to admit, problems tended to overclock and monopolize his brain. "We're going to be ambushed right?" He asked though he knew the answer that anyone would give him would be yes. They needed to prepare, where was the point of entry? Evacuate it and set up cover on its perimeter, make it a reverse ambush. The problem he had with that was why would the resistance fully listen to them. Maybe they should wait for the force and ambush them, themselves? There was a lot more problems with that plan. Not the least of which, being lack of real information again. Even with Eggy's rant, it still bugged him. Even in multiverse theory, things tend not to change drastically from the original split point, but maybe the relative large amount of things that would have to be changed to facilitate essentially inserting several powerful beings with varying levels of intellect and propensities to do their own thing might have a rather large effect.

A slight nudging stole him from his thoughts, he looked over at the source, Sinon. She looked concerned through her messy blue bangs "Are you okay?" She asked kind of nervously.
"O-oh yeah, just lost in thought."
"You looked like you were going to kill someone."
"S-sorry, I look a bit scary when i concentrate to hard, don't worry about it."
"If you say so." Her eyes squinted skeptically.

"Wait, wouldn't our mere existences be enough to change stuff drastically? Every action from our very first ones in this time should have sent shockwaves. Meaning things are probably already drastically different no matter what theory we are operating under unless that theory does not include the possibility of the butterfly effect. The attack could be different or hell not even be coming." The last part definitely coming out in a sarcastic and joking tone. Wait did he just prove his own thought process wrong? He wanted to laugh at his own stupidity, forgetting things and jumping to conclusions at least he didn't say it out loud.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:00 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Ulquiorra sighed and put his arm back at his side. "Wench, stay out of this. The Angel Of Death has committed a crime against the Overseer and must be brought to justice." he looked down at her, and walked slowly towards the three of them. "I am stronger than you," He began, then seemed to disappear and reappear next to Katara, "Faster than you," In another flash of movement he grabbed her arm and twisted it. "And more experienced in combat than you. Leave and a broken wrist is your only injury." As he finished the sentence, he broke her wrist as his aforementioned threat was carried out flawlessly. "As for you, I am offering you an apology for my dead friend's actions, but that is the extent of my grace. Now tell me, Walter. Where. Are. They?"

"I'll never talk, you emotionless traitor." Walter spat blood as Ulquiorra held him by the neck 2 feet off the ground.

"Then you will die. for what it's worth, I don't enjoy this." Ulquiorra said stoically.

"You don't hate it either." Walter smirked despite his situation.

"True." and with those words Ulquiorra snapped his neck. Turning to the two girls, he said in the same monotonous voice. "Avenge him and your life is forfeit. Leave and I spare you. Your choice."

JD was just trying to process what doce and her clone had explained. When SOF replied it only got more confusing to him. "Wait... Multiverse theory?" Now THAT he understood. He looked around as the prior soldier returned with a note to bring them to a room equivalent to a mess hall. "We'll have a room prepared for you to sleep momentarily... and if it's not too much trouble when you are done eating..."

Samus Aran reappeared and interrupted. "when you finish up here, the General wants a word with you. ALL of you."

"Okaaaay... I get that Multiverse theory is what we are using to tell each other what's going on. AND I understand that we could be attacked at any moment. What I don't understand is if doce is right... and we do meet ourselves and nothing happens... what am I supposed to do. I mean I don't belong to fiction OR reality anymore, so where does that leave me when this is over?"

As soon as they were done eating, JD felt odd, like he was being watched. "Guys? Were our past selves ever brought in here?" He asked the two doce's suddenly. two tables away, Masahide and Rukia as well as Frahlah and Phibrizzo were eating and looking around, Frahlah wearing a "Major General 6" badge. The Hellmaster was wearing a "Lieutenant General 6" badge.

"So the attack... never happened?" Death asked the group. The current Rukia morphed back to Eve, but not before they heard, "Is that... me?" from behind them.

"****." Eve breathed as her past self walked over asking, "How are you doing that?"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:47 pm 

She grunted at the offhand tone, but did not back down. "Listen, ****ing, I don't even know what an Overseer is. I don't know where this is. In fact, I don't even know what a wench is." She was fairly certain it was a degrading, slanderous term for a woman. Well, she was a woman right now but that didn't mean anything at all. She watched as the creature moved forward, and suddenly a touch of dizziness struck. She put a hand to her head, a spike of pain stabbing deep into her mind. The vertigo seemed worse when the creature she couldn't even have begun to try naming moved. Faster than anything she had ever seen in her life. The pain seemed to tighten a little bit more.

The sound of crunching bone brouht her head up, and she nearly vomited from the movement, much less the sight of a limb bent at an awkward angle. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing but a croak came out. The whole scene played before her, and she could summon no strength at all, neither to stand or to speak. Something was looming in her mind, a memory, a fragment, and it was bearing down on her like a freight train.

The sickening crunch of Walter's neck breaking cut through it for a moment. She looked up again, unsteadily staring at the foe before them. "How t'**** am I going to avenge him? By bleeding...on you? I don't....understand..." She clutched at her head with both hands, the color draining from her face. This was new, but then again everything here was new. "...at's happ...happening..." she mewled as she collapsed on the ground in front of the whatever it was. Something like fire raced through her veins, seductive and powerful beyond any notion she had ever had before. But with that feeling, with the sensation of raw something flowing through her, came a terrifying memory. The world, shattered by fire and earth, wind and water, rent in blood and fire. And a lone maniac cackling madly in the background. Somehow, she knew that beast was the cause of an entire world being torn apart.

Is it...this....overseer? she thought to herself numbly. Before she could do anything else, though, she blacked out. Shards of something settled into her mind at the last, before consciousness puffed away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 am 

Katara watched him cautiously taking a deep breath. "So what if he betrayed who ever this overseer person is! I don't know who that is and i sure as the hell don't know who you are! So i don't care what he has done! From my point of view your the bag guys here threatening to kill to people!" Her bright blue eyes never left his. She stiffened as he took a step her breath catching in her throat. Though every thing in her body was telling her to run that this thing was dangerous she for some reason couldn't bring her self to run. She ready her self as he started to get closer. "I am stronger than you" she heard him say in a almost bored tone. She glared at him as he took another step. "So what if your stronger! That doesn't mean i can just run and leave a man injured to the likes of you!" She still never moved away from were she stood as he got closer. She gasped as he vanished. She felt an hand grab her arm and twist if painfully. She gasped in pain turning to glare at him. "Go on brake it! I am still not going to leave him!" She said her eyes never leaving his. She heard he snapping sound as pain shot up her arm and her wrist throbbed painfully. She screamed falling her to knees holding her wrist to her chest. She watched as he picked up Walter. "Leave him be!" She yelled at him. She couldn't hear what they were saying over the blood pounding through her ears as her heart pounded in her chest. She watched in horror as the man snapped Walters neck. Her eyes opened wide as she watched his body fall to the ground. She couldn't find the strength to stand let alone avenge him. She turned to find that the other girl had fainted. She turned back and glared at Ulquiorra though she couldn't find the energy to run let alone scream again she wanted him to know that she wasn't scared of him. Though she should have been every voice in her head was telling her that this man is not someone to mess with but the defiant nature of hers wasn't going to let this thing scare her or at least let him know that she was scared. She took a deep breath slowly rising to her feet holding her now broken wrist in her hands. She looked down at the girl who apparently was still out cold and then looked back at Ulquiorra and continued her glared. She couldn't run she had no energy left in her watching the events unfold drained her. She decided since she couldn't run and couldn't fight that at least she would not show fear to him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:02 pm 

In College

"In fact, I have time traveled before," Rain showed SOF a small smile.

"She's a past version of me," Eggy said confidently. "But after joining me and cutting of my past self's future, I didn't disappear, so, you know. And, maybe it's a bad estimate, but I expect about as much butterfly effect as the current difference between my two selves--"

Both Doce's suddenly became strangely quiet.

"That was..." Rain muttered.

"Wrong! Why am I wrong?!" Eggy but her lip in frustration. With her perfect doll-like body, everything she did was adorable, even if she didn't intend it, but her atmosphere was clearly serious.

"It must be wrong, since our intuition bothered to point it out," Rain frowned.

Stupid not-quite psychic powers. Popping up whenever they feel like it and only telling me when something is wrong. What part was wrong, anyway?!

Suddenly, rain spoke up and saved Eggy from her cognitive agony. "Could it be... the butterfly effect?"

Eggy looked horrified. "Gods no! ...Oh, wait! That should be it. I compared a dynamic world to a static person like myself. So if instead, compare the differences between us and "multiply" by how much the world usually changes around us..."

"... We're ****ing?" Rain offered.

"Royally," Eggy slumped, and turned to follow the others to the mess hall to eat.

In the middle of an not-so-satisfactory meal (the Doce's were used to living with professional cooks, and had unrealistically high standards) JD pointed something, or some people, out.

Eggy sighed. "No. We were never here. We're about an hour early, too. Was I even abducted this time? Ah... We can't say whether an attack will even happen at this point, forget about it happening the same way as last time. Ah, screw it. I'm gonna go meet number three."

Eggy and Rain stood up and walked over to Frahlah, unceremoniously sitting down across from him. "That body is Frahlah, Prince of the Joker Kingdom, right?" Eggy smiled.

"You know him?" Doce3 asked with her body's accent.

"Well, since we're you," Eggy smiled.

"In addition to world-hopping, there's been some time traveling as well," Rain explained modestly.

Frahlah's eyes lit up and he looked excited. "Prove it! Say something only we would know."

Eggy nodded. "Rain, send a mental transmission for that thing that must never be spoken."

Rain nodded with a somewhat serious expression on her usually tranquil face. A moment of silence passed and Frahlah had broken out into a cold sweat.

"You actually know that... Either we really are the same person, or both of you have to die immediately."

"That reaction is about right," Eggy smiled nervously. "But you should know we're not lying, right? Our intuition should kick in over something like this."

Frahlah's eyes lit back up and he seemed to believe them. "So... There's three of us? And... I'm..."

"I know, right?!" Eggy clasped her hands. "This is literally a dream come true! Ah, but we have to stop the worlds from ending before we can really have fun, though."

"The worlds are ending? Isn't that too cheesy?" the blonde boy's expression drooped.

"This is going to be a long story," Eggy smiled apologetically.

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:59 pm 

SOf watched Eggy speak to supposedly herself and his brain hurt, "God... I need a drink."
"You definitely aren't, or maybe its weren't old enough when i first met you."
SOF looked down at her and shushes her "Jeez, I was mostly kidding, though it might help with the headache i have."
her face scrunched up a bit in thought, before pointing at a nearby seat "Stay there."
SOF went to protest but eventually just nodded and sat down rubbing his temples. He watched her debate cutely with herself before summoning some sort of resolve and talking to a guard. The guard subsequently nodded and jogged off. Sinon seemed to stand their awkwardly her eyes fluttering around nervously, waiting for the guard to return with whatever she had asked for. Suddenly SOF's vision blurred and the world changed, Fires raged in a wasteland. Mountains shot through the ground only to be toppled by monumental super storms. Meteors rained all around him and he could feel blood rushing from his body, then in an instant the world seemed to fall away to the sound of cackling.
"AAARRGH!"
"A-are you Okay?" A nervous voice asked worriedly.
SOF could feel her soft hands keeping him from falling out of his chair, "I'm... fine."
She scoffed "You're really not a good liar." She propped him back up and draped a warm wet towel over his head "I-If you need anything else, i'll just be across from you so close your eyes for a bit."
SOF Did not expect her to be so considerate, "Thanks Sinon." He gave a small smile before closing his eyes.

What was that? The destruction of an entire world? Why did the thoughts feel foreign and forced? Like they were someone else's. He really did not want to remember it, He could still feel the heat and pain, and that cackle was etched into his brain. He needed to think happy thoughts, so he reminisced about how life was, before he became an adult and left most of his friends behind, it was a happy time, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get away from the destroyed world.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:20 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Ulquiorra looked over at the girl who he noted was now the only conscious living thing in the area. "So... you do not fear me, girl." He said more as a statement than a question. "Most... unwise." he turned and left in a blur of motion. Walter coughed, apparently still alive somehow despite his situation. "Both of you... get to... get to the... base... and tell Dark Sch-" before he fell silent as death seemed to take him.

"Is the old geezer dead yet?" A certain Monster Lord smirked, crushing a death orb and snapping as Walter appeared to rise from the ground completely fine, neck in one piece and no wounds present, his hand back in place. "So... you ladies probably have a lot of questions. Too bad, maybe I don't feel like talking." The HellMaster smirked. Walter turned to him and -ever the gentleman- said, "Sir, if I may, I was attempting to bring these two to the Resistance base before you showed up and allowed me to have a second chance. However... there is the small manner of it's location, and the fact that this one is unconscious." He picked her up bridal style and Phibrizzo walked over. "Alright, well, she needs med bay, but you?" he turned to Katara. "What did the giant bat-dukey do to you before I got here? Broken arm? alright... gimme a minute..."

Within seconds he had teleported them to a med bay facility. Walter lay the unconscious one on a med table, and he and Phibrizzo left the room with a, "Find us in the mess hall when you feel well enough." As one of the people there turned to examine Katara's wrist.

Phibrizzo walked up to the table. "Sorry I was gone so loooly ****... I wish I was seeing things... all three of your souls are emitting the same astral reading... and there are two Masahides... and Rukias. and I think that's... me??" he murmured to Frahlah. "Spill. like... Now!" he demanded of the other group.

"Well this is... awkward. Weren't we supposed to avoid this kind of thing?" Eve asked, to which the past Rukia asked, "Avoid what?"

JD/Adam sighed. "Well at least nothing is immediately screwing up." he said.

Death looked at Phibrizzo. "Must be sensory overload... I don't think this is a good idea..." he said as the HellMaster seemed to be suffering an immense headache. Thankfully Samus Aran showed up and ushered the newer arrivals to the scene to a stairway that went deeper into the rock caverns. "The General would like to see you." She said simply and left. As they descended the steps, JD smirked, "Here we go again..." He said as they reached the bottom.

"Again is quite relative you know..." A figure said as he stood from a chair turned away from them as to hide himself behind it. walking out in full view, Eve, Death and JD were frozen in shock.

"Well... if you haven't figured it out yet I will let you gather your thoughts..." Dark Schneider, A.k.a. GM smiled mirthfully.

Once again you could cut the silence with a steak knife.

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 pm 

Katara watched as the man named Ulquiorra vanished. She let out a breath she hadn't even realized she was holding. Before she could gather her thoughts she watched as Walter suddenly rise up from the ground as if nothing had happened. She looked at the other man confused and slightly shocked on were he even came from. She nodded her head to his question before watching as Walter went to pick up the other girl. She sighed her wrist throbbing painfully as she held it gently to her chest. She stumbled a bit as they appeared in the medical area her mind seemed stunned at the thought of teleportation. But since they were apparently in a different reality she supposed teleportation wasn't to odd of a thing if she thought about it. Nodded to the two men as they left. She let the person examine her wrist. She winced as the person moved it around. They put a splint on her wrist and wrapped it up. She nodded a thank you before asking directions to the mess hall. After following their directions she cautiously looked around the area searching for Walter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:45 pm 

Cold.

Cold was the first thing she noticed as she opened her eyes, blinking dry crust from the corners. She lay in a heap, legs tangled in her dress. There was no recollection of what she had been before coming to this strange world, a world where magic was real and nightmares walked in the flesh. She had always been as she was now; lost, forlorn, unable to understand a world that had gone made.

It took a small amount of effort for her to rise to a sitting position, and then she blinked again. Black sand glittered beneath a dark sky studded with millions of gem-like stars, casting an eerie white glow across a dead landscape. The sand was barely lighter black than the sky, and it rose in towering dune, outlined by starlight. There was no moon in the sky. There were no trees, no other signs of life...just endless sand stretching away in every direction, endless dunes dancing from horizon to horizon. There wasn't even a breath of wind. In fact, the air was thin and dry.

Dead. The mist from her breath did not travel very far before vanishing, soaked up by the deadly deserts dry air before it could go far. Deadly...no. This place is dead. It has been dead for tens of thousands of years. She shuddered where she sat, and slowly got to her feet, brushing sand from her unmemorable attire. She slowly spun in place, looking every direction, hoping to find something. There was nothing, anywhere. Except...

...except there. On a horizon. A spire of black, piercing the heavens. Its sides gleamed, as if it was made of glass, or perhaps obsidian. She suddenly knew that that was the only structure on this entire world, knew it as if recalling a distant memory. And within it...

...a presence. A dire, dark presence filled with a yearning for freedom and a desire for conquest that made even the Overseer, made even Kefka, seem sane and approachable. She knew this nameless entity, had dreamed of her many times before. Only known as the Damned, and by another name that slipped her memory just then, flitting about amidst a cloud of broken glass floating in her mind.

And suddenly, that presence woke up.

She sat bolt upright, chest heaving with the memory of existential terror that had overpowered her senses quicker than she could ever have believed. And blinked as she palmed sweat from her forehead, examining it as some curious oddity. Where and the hell am I? Naive wondered silently, looking about. It appeared to be, well, some kind of medical facility of some sort. All of the implements were familiar, in a way. And, deeper in her head, she could feel another kind of terror, but it was something stemming from this room, as if recalling a memory buried deeply. Taking deep, calming breaths, she looked about again. There was no one here to greet her upon waking, and she had no idea how long she had been out, or why, or where everyone else had gone.

As she slowly flipped her legs out off of the table, an attendant came from a room that she had not seen, an unsmiling face, I-have-work-to-do sort of person. Naive grimaced to herself upon seeing that unlovely face, and shook her head slowly. That very same head pounded a little, but it was not enough that she was going to call attention to it. Quite aside from the fact that some things were emerging from the shadows in her mind, twirling pieces coming together. Finally. She clasped a head against her forehead as knowledge bloomed there, and with it chaotic memories full of pain and suffering. Some of it was recollections she herself had already lived through, albeit briefly. Others were...well, they were her, but she had never done any of the things she was recalling. Such as riding monstrous suits of powered armor, and slaughtering people with fire and brimstone.

This....this is the power that I have at my fingers? She could feel it, now. Understand a part of it. The power to warp reality, to create fire and death, or healing and life, from absolutely nothing was there, swirling in the veins of this borrowed body. She tentatively touched it, and recoiled. It was....bliss, in a way.

"Excuse me, miss." She looked up, eyes focusing on the attendant. "They left you here, but your companion has already left. There isn't anything wrong with you that I can see, so kindly remove yourself from this facility. There are people who do need me that you are keeping away." He gestured (rudely) towards a door, and she looked at the way he was pointing, blinking.

"Um. Ok, but where the hell am I supposed to be going?" she asked quietly.

"Anywhere but here. The mess hall is where your companion is headed to. Why don't you try there?"

"Mess...hall? Where is that at? Where am I at?"

He rolled his eyes, and relayed directions to get to where she needed to go. As for where they were, he did not answer, turning away from her and busying himself with whatever else it was that needed doing in this strange laboratory. She dropped lightly to her feet, and gave the tech a dirty look that, had it any power, would have left him smeared on the wall as bits and pieces of meat and bone. It was, she realized, a stare that she had had used on her by women her entire life. Interestingly, it felt oddly empowering.

"Well, screw you too, Chuckles," she muttered under her breath as she walked away, heading after where Katara had gone. There wasn't a lot of heart in it thought.

Last edited by Naive on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:46 pm 

In College

For the sake of efficiency, Rain detailed the whole story to Frahlah via mental transmission. He took a moment for it to settle in. Finally, "This sucks." He lowered his head and the other two sighed in unison.

"We're trying not to think about it too much," Rain smiled weakly.

"It's a pretty funny story, when you think about it, though, right?" Eggy suddenly laughed.

Rain and Frahlah paused for a minute, then they started laughing too. After calming down, they chatted happily for a few minutes before Hellmaster Phibrizzo arrived. Naturally, he noticed their similar souls and freaked out. The three Doce's couldn't help but laugh at his befuddlement.

Almost in the same moment, Eggy and Rain were called away. Rain's look soured and Eggy groaned. "We'll try to finish this quick and meet back up later, okay?" Eggy practically begged Doce3.

"Of course~" Frahlah grinned and waved them off. He looked at Phibrizzo and smiled brightly.

"I would explain, but I'm not sure how. A future version of me in another dimension went to another future dimension and met a future version of herself. Then both of them traveled back in time to this dimension and met me. So now there's three of me, all in different bodies. In short, this is the best day of my life~" Doce3 only explained what she felt like explaining, and left out a lot of important things. Her mood was too good to care about other people, though.

----------

Rain and Eggy blinked slowly when Dark Schnider made an appearance. Whatever feelings they had had for him had evaporated when she had been cloned. He said something in a superior tone and left them to their thoughts.

Why wast effort thinking about it when he's going to tell us in a minute anyway? they thought independently.

"Now you've got my hopes up," Eggy smirked mockingly. "This had better be mind-blowing, or I'll be disappointed."

"I may be easily entertained, but to impress me is a whole other matter entirely." Rain smiled softly. "Please be forthright."

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:40 am 

There was a conscious decision or maybe it was subconscious that was made at that moment of his eyes closing. Whether he had meant it or not, he fell asleep. The dream was peaceful, but odd, like the feeling of waking up on a Monday you don't usually get off. Rooms and rooms of markedly holiday iconography, but strewn about at random and with this dank creepy aesthetic. He felt followed, but not unsafe, as if the thing following him was merely playful. The place was maze like, and the odd accidental but harmless jump-scare did add some unease. After a while the dank halls opened up into a cathedral. It was however still lined with holiday paraphernalia, but exclusively Halloween and birthday. A voice called out "Are you happy here?" It was cute like that of a young girl but also dream-like and ethereal. Normally SOF would ask questions before saying anything but for some reason he just said "Yes."
The girl's voice returned "It's too bad, I really like this place! But i get it, This is what you wanted isn't it? A place to run? A place to ignore the suffering? But all you found was more, And don't worry I'll save you from it soon." Her voice was as sweet as it was terrifying. The way she said "save" Would give anyone chills.
SOF awoke with a jolt Holding his hand out in front of him. To his surprise it wasn't empty, but rather a small stitched doll resided in it. It had messy long purple hair that was somewhat spiked and gray doll skin along with off putting yellow eyes. Before SOF had time to think the atmosphere hit him like a semi truck. He was on edge, but at that exact moment it just manifested in heightened awareness. He notice Sinon was clutching Hecate, like if she let go she'd cease to exist. He looked over at what seemed to ire such large reactions. The man didn't illicit that kind of reaction From SOF as he had no idea who he was. SOF relaxed somewhat "Must be someone from their pasts." He sighed and noticed the doll had somehow got to his shoulder sitting atop it. "And I wasn't confused enough." he mutters in irritation waiting for Dark Schneider to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:13 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

"Yo water-bender! over here!" Hellmaster Phibrizzo shouted as Katara entered the room. "Meet my current... partner in crime I guess?" He laughed at his own joke and motioned to Frahlah. "Prince Frahlah Tahmir. He's from the same fictional world I came from, apparently. How's the arm?" Walter was summoned from the HellMaster's soul reserves and smiled at Katara. "Sir, perhaps we should make a contingency plan for if anyone from the fortress comes after us? I do hope we don't have to use it, but it would be wise to do so."

"Well that's smart... I still can't believe you found and stole the Angel of Death's soul!" Masahide said, still a little on edge from the holowfication from earlier. Walter cleared his throat "I can hear you, you know..."

the past Rukia suddenly asked, "So why would they...we? Need to time travel anyways? it makes sense if we failed to stop the overseer, but... if there are two or more of us when we DO actually stop him... which ones go back to the real world?"

"Good point... Can we trust them? or is this some mind game the Overseer decided to play, knowing that Frahlah would be happy like that? He is trying to keep us here... maybe this is worse than we thought..." HellMaster mused.

As they saw Naive entering the room, Walter walked over to her. "I do hope you are feeling better, Miss? I am dreadfully sorry if I startled you earlier. Shall we start over?" He offered her his hand to shake and formally continued with, "Enemies know me as the Angel of Death, but you may call me Walter."

Dark Schneider smirked like he knew something no one else did. "Where's the fun in telling you the story if you already lived through half of it? Time travel... black magic... Hacking a full dive video game... is it really this hard for you to figure out?"

JD/Adam Blade grit his teeth. "You've got thirty seconds to explain in ENGLISH what the Flying Frag is going on, or I'll beat it out of you." he growled. GM just smirked. "You're welcome to try. I will tell you this though... You aren't the only ones who have time traveled before."

Realization dawned on Rukia's face. "You literally traveled through time to the exact moment before we left the game and offered us a chance at fixing what we screwed up! A SECOND time!!!" GM's smirk widened, "You are very perceptive. I simply look at time as though it is all on a table and pick and choose the best moments to intervene."

"So you feel you need to play God? I don't know which is worse! you, or the Overseer!" Adam yelled. Death drew his Scythes, "Something tells me we could kill him and it would be just as good as killing the Overseer." he said. Dark Schneider flickered for a moment like a hologram. "Good...Luck! May the odds be ever in your favor... so to speak!" he laughed as it was revealed it was nothing more than a holo-transmission.

"So... who's side should we even be on? If the Overseer hacked the game... was he trying to keep us here... or is he trying to free us?Is GM playing us all? I don't know what to believe anymore." JD slumped down on a wall. "What's worse is the entire resistance is at his command, and we can't just say, "Everyone, your boss is a jailer who plays with time for laughs!" No one would believe a word we said!"

The Hologram projector seemed to start up again, but this time it was showing a teenager. By all indications he was a normal kid, wearing, Oddly enough, a lab coat. He also had strikingly awkward pink hair. "Finally my hacking skills pay off... didn't think a time barrier would be that hard to break. Hello? my name is Jun'ichirō Kagami... If you want to have a way to fix this game of his, meet me in the town to the south of your location. It's on the outskirts of the isle of Garinac if that helps... Oh CRAP! Firewall!! dam-" he was cut off as he had to shut off the transmission before the GM could trace him.

"So... Anybody got a compass? or just a way to know South from North?" JD asked.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:43 pm 

Katara smiled kindly as she walked over to Hellmaster. She smiled at Frahlah. "It is very nice to meet you" She looked back at Hellmaster. "Its bandged up they said it should heal quickly. The break was very clean they said.I have to say though. I am very happy to get out of there with just a broken arm. That creature whatever he was was very intimidating" Katara told them looking at her arm. "I have a few questions still though if it is alright if i ask them" She looked at Hellmaster a serious look on her face. Katara smiled at Walter as he appeared. "I am very glad to see you are well Walter. My apologies for not listening to you. It goes against my nature to leave someone injured alone to fight something like him" She bowed her head. "I am very sorry." She looked up as Naive came into the mess hall. "Your awake that is good. I am glad that you weren't hurt to badly. You had me slightly worried about you when you fainted" Katara said looking over Naive for any injury. "I am glad to see that falling to the ground did not cause any head injuries or anything" Katara smiled kindly at Naive.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:28 pm 

"As if I were made of glass, or something," she muttered under her breath as she arrived at a pow-wow already in progress. In a louder and stronger voice, read: intended to be heard, she coninued. "Injury? No one laid a hand on me. It was....something else." But what was it? Where did I go? Does it have any connection with this? And then, of course, there were other things. Pieces of herself that had come together to form otherwise whole memories, and answers to some of what she had already been wondering about.

She eyed Walter askance for a moment, before reluctantly taking his hand. "Startled? No. I don't scare easily, I am not made of glass..." ...I think... "...and I am still as lost as I was before. Excepting a few things here and there that seemingly were recalled to me when I fainted like some schoolgirl that saw blood." She finished that with a grimace, and then gave Walter a hard look, her dark eyes gleaming and changing color oddly in the light, shifting from dark to hazel to blue and back again, wildly, at random. "Start over? Sure, why not. We can start over by giving me an explanation as to what in the hell is happening. My girlfriend decked me in the face, and when I woke up I was here."

She walked to Katara, all too aware of the strange movements of her body. Entirely not masculine, but then she was a woman, not a man, now. She eyed the bandaged arm and raised a quizzical eyebrow. "Nice fashion statement there, lady. I believe I can do a little better than the local witch doctor did, and even with my sour as hell attitude I am sure that I have a far better bedside manner than those bastards down there do." Taking a deep breath, she swallowed hard. She could recall the way of this, now, even though she had no idea what it was. All she knew is that physical contact would make it work better and more completely. Thus, she laid a hand on Katara's shoulder. "By the way, this is going to hurt like a son of a ****ing." I think. I seem to recall...

It was like lighting her flesh on fire, but it was not pain. It was heat, and it suffused her through and through. A pleasant heat, very much like...she shook her head. None of that, now. Not really understanding what she was doing, she shaped that power. And crafted it into a kind of pattern that overlay the other woman entirely. It would force flesh to knit and bone as well, but it would hurt as badly as it did when broken in the first place...all at once.

"Please tell me that all of this has nothing to do with some god damned black tower standing in a sea of black sand..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:40 pm 

In College

Frahlah listened to what the others were saying, and his usual smile started to slip a bit.

"They told me the circumstances of them being here. I believe them, but I suppose it's not impossible that they're being manipulated without realizing it themselves." He shook his head. "If someone is trying to use them, I feel bad for that person. It isn't easy to cross my bottom line, but that certainly does it. The slaughter might not end at just three generations of him and his loved ones..."

This whole thing had Doce3 completely lost in her thoughts. Although it wasn't intentional, he completely ignored the arrival of the two additional women.

---------------------

For once, Doce didn't understand what was happening round her. What? GM time traveled? So? Why are JD and Rukia so upset? He went to right before we exited which game? I don't get it. Ah, this is **** me off!

The GM continued to taunt until everyone in the room wanted to skin him alive. It turned out that he was just a hologram, though, so they could do nothing.

Listening to JD's unhappy murmurings, she picked up aother bit of annoying news. Apparently GM was in charge of the resistance forces. One annoying thing after another was popping up. She had even briefly allied herself with the GM and still, he mocked her just like the others. Killing intent was slowly invading her heart with an icy chill.

They seemed to have been left to flounder, but luckily, someone hacked into the holo-transmission and gave them a thread to follow. The rational part of her brain told her to follow that thread. Of course, her emotions had reached the level where they couldn't just be brushed aside.

"He's made me mad..." she muttered, in what sounded like a calm voice. "Impressive. I consider myself as someone difficult to truly anger." Eggy glanced at the others and calmly communicated her intentions to them. "It doesn't matter who is good and who is evil at this point. It doesn't matter if killing the GM will trap us here forever or destroy the worlds. I am going to wipe him off the face of the earth the most agonizing way I know how. I will bathe the ground in the blood of his precious loved ones and exterminate nine generations of his ancestors, nine generations of his descendants. The both of us can no longer live under the same sky. I will carry this grudge with me beyond my end and into my next life."

"We must speak with this person, and with the Overseer," Rain said calmly. "Jumping in rashly does not do my anger justice. Fifty years is still not too late to seek revenge. And in the mean time, staying in the resistance is a bit..."

"Indeed. We will see what the situation is like after meeting this person. Naturally, number 3 must come with us. I refused to be separated under these circumstances."

The Witch Hunter