All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:39 am 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

SOF Just sort of watched the whole thing in disbelief for a few moments before Eggy's words struck him "Now... now i quite enj... well enjoyed isn't the right word, but I don't want to be trapped here. But uh... If you need someone who can track, i've got a built in compass, sort of and if any part of that hologram was magical in nature, i could probably trace it... if everyone here promises not to do anything stupid until we know the consequences of said action." As he spoke he didn't really do so calmly, the absurdity of the situation gave his tone and a pitch a lot of ups and downs. It was a bit comical in nature. "So we either follow The resident Hackerman Jui-whatever or we try and track whoever the hologram guy was."

As he waited for a response from the others, The doll on his shoulder which was actually kind of off putting spoke, something that made him legitimately jump out of his skin "Why did you have to end up with such boring party members Softy." SOF Screamed like a girl and feel backwards "W-what the f***?"
"Awe come on, isn't not recognizing me a little harsh?"
"Why in the world would I even know you?"
"I'd ask the same question, but I actually know, and its super interesting, not to mention sexy."
"I do not want to be called that by raggedy Anne's emo sister." He stammered out backing away a bit.
"Road Kamelot." She pouts in a whisper.
"What?"
"The names Road Kamelot!" She screamed at him with a surprising force seeing as she is a doll.
SOF got this stunned look in his eye as he figured out who she was. His problem immediately is that she was beyond evil in D:Grayman. One of if not the evilest characters in the show. He took a deep breath "O-ok... and why are you here exactly?"
She Smirked "Girl's gotta have her secrets." then she seemingly disappears, though it doesn't seem like she's gone.
SOF got up and tried to stave off his embarrassment "Sooooo... Uh n-no one heard or saw that right?" He joked

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:51 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Walter smiled at Katara's concern for him despite her own injury. “I assure you, I knew full well I was fighting a losing battle the moment I was found by that… creature...” He said, smiling sadly. “The fact that Hellmaster Phibrizzo saved my afterlife is little comfort to me, although I am grateful to him.”

“You know I can ‘un-summon you’ right?” Hellmaster said frowning. Walter smiled, “but you won’t. Not unless I tell you what you are desperately needing to know to fix this mess.” he stated ever the gentleman despite his words being the opposite of his tone.

As Naive spoke, he smirked, but only slightly. “So that either makes you a lesbian or a man in a woman’s body...” He said, once again as if stating that it was raining rather than calling a woman gay. “As for what is happening, we are being held prisoner in the entirety of fiction… and unfortunately no one,including the Overseer, can figure out how to reverse the effects...”

He would have continued, but Masahide interrupted him. “Waitwaitwait… The Overseer is the one KEEPING us here! Why would he be trying to escape?”

“Not here. Too many witnesses.” Rukia said as they were getting strange looks. Once they had converged in a room full of beds and mats and such, they all resumed their prior conversation.

JD was livid. “WTF… I can’t believe we were just dancing through GMs little parade of death this whole time! But if he’s the enemy… what is the Overseer doing keeping us here? Archer? Is it magic or are we screwed?”

Doce’s threat made JD smirk. “At least that makes me feel 98% better.” he said.

SOF closed his eye’s and a magical force swirled around him “We’re screwed… sorry no magic used whatsoever, I could attempt to trace it manually as it probably used radio waves, but that would take a lot longer than just finding the hackerman.”

“Crap… wait a second” Eve/Rukia smirked. “Doesn’t the Astral Plane function differently than magic?”

JD sighed, “ yeah, but none of us can access i-oh...ooooohh… but where is Phibrizzo right now? And why would he even help us?”

“I can access the Astral Plane!” Road’s sweet voice rang out from SOF’s shoulder as she just randomly appeared there.

SOF stumbled almost falling over “Jesus, do you have to do that!?”

“Of course, because you have such great reactions.” She giggled with an intimidating edge to it “Now....” She said as she jumped off SOF’s shoulder instantly becoming human. She kept her grey skin, and low cut dress and young appearance though. Suddenly there is a tiny piano in front of her. Her fingers start to dance along it, playing a beautiful version of Moonlight Sonata. It created a semi transparent door which she got up to open causing the Piano to disappear “See? door to the astral plane.” She smiled as if everything she just did was normal.

“I don’t suppose there’s a safer way to do this?” JD said. He wasn’t sure he wanted to meet Astral Phibrizzo. Eve just walked up to the door and went in. “Guess we’re doing this then...” JD muttered following. Once they were all inside the door, The first thing that they noticed was(you guessed it) The Monster Lord in charge of Hell himself, seemingly having known they were coming. “Look, I have enough of a migraine from seeing you in real life… so to speak. What is it you want?”

“We were deceived, and we want to make sure you don-”

“No **** sherlock! we just got the news. Apparently the Overseer is one of the good guys, and you did GM a favor by trying to kill him. Find us in the dormitories. We should be able to convince the resistance to let us leave if it looks like we are doing so as a scouting mission or something…” The HellMaster ranted.JD and Death were all too happy to leave the Astral plane, but Eve…

Waved goodbye like an idiot. And THEN left. The group headed towards the dormitories and found their pasts waiting for them quite literally. “So what did he say?” Masahide asked his future self. JD frowned.”It’s not what HE said that matters. We need to find a man named Junichiro Kagami. Astral readings should get us a general direction, right?”

Hellmaster exchanged glances with Kamelot. “Do cacti have spines?” he smirked.

JD sighed, “Not all of them, but I get the point… heh… cactuses...point… Right now though, I am exhausted… anyone else tired?”

Receiving various degrees of nods and yawns was all he needed to know, and he fell asleep almost immediately.

Road Grinned mischievously as she kissed SOF on the cheek forcefully before disappearing. SOF Scowled at this and sighed at JD as he himself was far from tired, it was probably the nap in hindsight. He decided to sit there and watch over him and any others that may have fallen asleep.

Road invaded JD’s dream pulling Eve into it. JD was suddenly standing in the living room of an unfamiliar house. The couch in front of him was ripped up and it seemed to be crawling with spiders, to the point where he could barely see the couch. Cobwebs dotted the walls and ceiling, and above the couch was a chandelier with a web on it almost as big as the room, and a spider that looked Menacingly at JD. though this spider was frozen and colorless as was the half of the room it was on. This did not make its monstrous and impossible size any less terrifying. Then across the room There was Eve, motionless and wearing an expression befitting of someone laying eyes on the spider. The other half of the living room felt like it was both thousands of miles away and right next to him. Eve was seeing the same thing but in reverse, the spider was still frozen but as was JD and his expression was even more Ghastly to her.

JD didn’t even realize he was asleep, being so horrified at the thought of one of his two worst fears killing his girlfr-where did THAT come from… she’s a friend that just so HAPPENS to be a girl…

AND THERE’S A SPIDER WITHIN EATING DISTANCE OF HER!!!!

“RUKIA! DON’T PANIC!” he wanted to shout, but his mouth felt like it was glued shut. And for some reason he couldn’t move. ~thiscan’tberealthiscan’tberealthiscan’tbereal~ he thought, still unaware of the dreamlike circumstances.

Rukia was seeing the same situation, and tried to draw her sword, only reminded that she was in Eve’s body and that she was weaponless. ~****… of all the times to be powerless I have to watch a spider AS BIG AS A HUMAN eat my boyfr-WTF??? Why did I think that?~

The spider unfroze for each of them, but kept its lack of color, As it moved towards the frozen person it felt like an old film or game, where it was missing frames. The spider seemed to jolt forward and its legs were never fluid in their movements. And suddenly it was frozen mid lunge just above the frozen person ready to devour them. A low sound of buzzing started to appear like there were a thousand bees outside, and then a voice in that same buzzing sound, though it spoke different words to each person “How long do you think this can last?” to JD and “Who do you think you actually are?” to Eve.

JD was only slightly more aware now, but he at least thought it wasn’t real… hopefully… at least he could wake up subconsciously due to some of the dreams he went through as a kid...

“Okay… just open your eye’s and it’ll just… What the Hell? It’s not going away… It’s like I have eyelids under my eyelids… RUKIA!” he shouted. She didn’t seem to hear him.

“How long will it… last?” he repeated confused. “This isn’t a normal dream. Not even Lucid dreams talk to me like they know who I am...” he thought. “Wait… thinking… in a dream. Definitely not normal. So that means… we can either really die, or we’re going to have to endure whatever is going on until we wake up...”

The question repeated and the spider seemed to lurch just a little closer to Eve. Before the threat felt distant but now he could see a slight bit of bright red blood on her cheek in the monochromatic world.

Eve heard the voice ask her the question. “Who… I am? I… I don’t know… I am… according to the laws of reality I am an impossibility.” she said, watching the spider above JD with wide eyes as the same blood effect showed itself to her.

“Please… What do you want with us?” She shouted to the roof not unlike she was speaking to the heavens. She figured it was a deity of some kind toying with her, totally unaware that JD was watching a pool of blood grow underneath her as she lay motionless in his field of view.

She saw that he was in the same aforementioned position, and a tear worked it’s way down her cheek. “STOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIT!” she shouted to the ceiling.

The world in front of her cracked, as if JD and the spider were just a painting, that had been smeared down the middle, the buzzing suddenly became static that sometimes cut out. Eventually she’d she just a bit of movement from both JD and the spider but it was impossible things like each of them were glitches in a game. “Aren’t you just a glitch upon the world how long before it fixes you?”

“It… fixes me?” Eve dropped to her knees and silently one after another, tears stained her face. Unbeknownst to her, in the real world she was also crying in her sleep. “If I cease to exist… would that fix the problem…?” she wondered silently to herself.

JD Saw the same but the question posed to him was the same repeated, “How long do you think this can last?” The voice this time was Eve’s, but with an inhuman edge to it.

“It will last until Either I am dead… or… she is?!?!” Jd muttered the last part almost at a whisper. He once again felt like he wasn’t dreaming anymore, as if he had hit his breaking point and nothing was impossible… even this. This HORRID spider… mirror… delusion… thing?

They both suddenly felt the house shaking and heard multiple bangs against the walls. The house strained and the walls began to crack. A massive hand broke through, with a red and black sleeve. It seemed to rip the black and white away replacing it with color and crushing the spider. Eve and JD only got a glimpse of each other’s real state in that dream before they woke up, being shaken by SOF “hey are you guys alright? You seemed to be having a nightmare.” He smiled softly at them as he offered a hand to each to pull them up.

JD was never one to not say exactly what he was thinking, especially when it came to his fears. “Spiders… Huge… Bit Eve… Blood… weird voices...” he mumbled incoherently, taking SOF’s hand and hoisting himself up.

“I… think I saw something… important...” Rukia said, her cheeks stained red with tears. JD noticed this, but since he was pretty shaken up he could only nod to SOF. “You just saved our sanity, man… I NEVER want to see that again… weird, though, I can usually wake up from nightmares with my own willpower subconsciously… but I tried and it didn’t work!”
Rukia sighed and pulled herself up via SOF’s outstretched arm. “I need to ask you all something… when everyone is awake...” she muttered. “I know I am missing some pieces, but this puzzle’s been broken long enough! And… thanks for waking us, Archer...” she forgot his real name and opted to use that body’s appearance to try and not make it awkward.

“You’re welcome, Eve and J… Blade, wanna take a bit of a walk, there’s this very odd indoor Greenhouse garden thing? It’s relaxing. I’ve had a lot of time looking around while you guys have been asleep.” He grinned at them.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:22 am 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Katara smiled slightly at Walter. "Well i am glad that everyone is unharmed at least. As for him summoning you back i am not quite sure what that means" Katara looked at Walter and Hellmaster a bit confused. Katara then turned towards Frahlah as he seemed to had not notice her or Naive entering the area. She then turned her attention towards Naive. "Well even if no one laid a hand on you your fainting was slightly concerning. I hope it doesn't happen again though it could be very dangerous depending on where you faint" Katara said looking at the girl concern clear in her eyes. She watched as Walter made his way to try get along with Naive. Katara frown at Naive as she commented on her bandaged arm. "I found the nurses here quite nice personally. They were kind and patient with me as well though if you can fix my arm you're more than welcomed to" Katara said watching as Naive placed her hand on Katara's shoulder. She winced as a pain ran through her arm as she felt the mending of the bone and muscle as her arm healed fairly quickly. Katara jumped back a little shocked from the sudden pain. She looked at her arm as she slowly made a fist and bent her arm. She slowly removed the splint and bandage as she flexed her arm. She looked a Naive with a smile. "That is so cool! Thank you so much!" Katara yelled hugging Naive. She looked towards Walter as he began to explain what was happening. Her eyes widened as he said they were trapped. She was about to ask another question when Masahide started to yell. She quickly shut her mouth waiting for Masahide to finish. She looked towards Rukia as she suggested a change of scenery. She followed the other into another room. "So wait let me get this straight we are being held prisoner in this world and not a soul knows how to get out?" Katara asked looking at the ground. "So what does that mean for us? Do we just sit around and twiddle our thumbs? Or is there something else we could do?" Katara looked at HellMaster and Walter. Her posture and eyes were calm considering the circumstances. "You two seem to know a lot though." Katara stated looking at the two. "I would like to know how you two know all of this." She then looked at ground a slight headache had started to form. There was so much information and to many questions. Katara sighed looking at the two again waiting for their reply. She turned and looked as another group entered the room. Everyone seemed to know each other which threw Katara off. She watched as they conversed about things that still made no sense to Katara which caused more questions to rise in her head. She sighed as everyone seemed to have wanted to go to bed. She took a small cot in a corner but sleep didnt seem to come to her. She heard movement towards two of the cots. The ones named Eve and JD seem to be having a nightmare before she could react the one named SOF was already making his way over to them concern was clear on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:11 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Eggy and rain followed the others into the astral plane. Doce1 felt no discomfort whatsoever; Eggy wasn't originally a being from their normal plane, but rather the Viscious and cold Asura Spirit World.

When they exited the astral plane, they had come to another location. All three Doce's were reunited and quickly formed a group that was segregated from the others.

"So, I don't get it," Frahlah whispered. "We were betrayed by this GM person?"

"I'm confused too," Rain said softly. "Was he our ally to start with? I never got that sort of feeling from him."

"Who knows?" Eggy sighed. "I thought he was a bad guy so I tried to team up with him for fun, but he ignored me. Then he started doing... helpful things?... I don't know really, but he was acting all buddy buddy. And now he's a bad guy after all?"

"His motivations seem rather unclear," Frahlah complained.

"But the point is that we're on opposite sides now," Rain mused.

Eggy nodded. "His motivations and character don't matter. I'm going to kill him because he disrespected me."

The trio looked around with a hint of confusion. They had suddenly noticed how quiet it was.

"Is it nap time?" Frahlah wondered aloud.

"These guys," Eggy growled.

About as soon as the complaints rose to her lips, JD and Rukia woke from a terrible nightmare. They seemed pretty shaken up, but Doce1 was unsympathetic.

"Serves you right," she lectured. Then, more loudly, "WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY ****ing!" to rouse any others that had gone to sleep.

"We have to escape this place, track down some people, and prevent the end of the worlds. We just found out that we have one less ally and one more enemy. Is now really the time for this?"

"I don't know," Frahlah offered fairly. "It has been a while. I feel a bit sleepy."

"Sleepy? You'll have plenty of time to sleep when you cease to exist. So let's focus on the task at hand."

"If it's escaping from this place, why complicate things with combat or diplomacy? We came to this location from another through the astral plane. Is there any reason we can't just escape the same way? If there is some kind of barrier, I don't believe we can't break it with our combined strength."

"Breaking a barrier like that might be bad, though?" Frahlah wondered. "If it exists, it's probably defending this place. If they find out we broke it we'll become enemies. It will also leave these people open to attack."

"The lives of these people aren't important to me," Eggy said coldly. "Besides, their misguided mission is still to kill the Overseer, which is contrary to our mission. If they're open to attack, then I hope the Overseer's people will fight. With their manpower spread out, it will be easier to get close to him. These people will make a good decoy."

"It's fine if some of them die," Rain agreed, "since everything ceases to exist if our mission fails."

Eggy smirked and played the devil's advocate. "But what if someone you love is among the people who die here?"

Rain glanced at her with a calm expression. "Then perhaps they die, or perhaps they live. They will certainly die if we fail to prevent the end of the worlds. Rather, comparing a few people to everyone existing in fiction and reality... how disgusting would you have to be to make that choice? The sheer short-sightedness is beyond my comprehension." She lowered her head quietly. "Do what must be done. Mourn and celebrate when it's all over."

Doce1 seemed satisfied, and she gave a small chuckle. Of course, she still felt like they had tarried for too long in this place. "So, let's put our heads together and get out of here quickly, yeah? You've heard my idea, but I'll happily yield if someone else has a better one."

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:28 pm 

She raised an eyebrow and huffed at him. "Wouldn't you like to know," she replied coquettishly. Tossing her head in irritation.

So, they had been brought here against their will, all of them? And now they were meshed in a web that they could not break free from, with no idea how it had come to pass and no idea how to extricate themselves from this mess. Well, it wasn't as if it was the first time for her. She had been, always, very good at getting caught up in messes and finding a way out. It wasn;t to say that she always got out of those sticky situations clean, but she was still alive. That had to count for something, didn't it?

She followed them after they dropped that jewel of an ulcer-maker. There was really nothing else to do. This was not her world, this was not anything to do with her...only, now it was.

The others that came in, they spoke of things she had no recollection. As had always been her wont, she stuck to what she knew. Katara was the only person she could safely vouch for as not being completely insane, so when the young woman went and found herself a cot, Naive followed after in silence. They spoke no words to one another; the morning would bring further revelations.

In the meantime, of course, she would have to think. Think long and hard, and try to approach this new problem from every angle...and, come the morrow, apply all the pieces of information that were given her to the puzzle. "Things seemed so much simpler when all I had to worry about was keeping the woman of my dreams from splitting my skull," she murmured. Sleep was slow in coming, and it was full of unpleasant dreams.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:11 pm 

While Jd didn't follow SOF as he decided to take a walk, surprisingly Sinon did. The garden was more beautiful than before as the moon light illuminated the large apple tree in the middle. The stony path led around it and flower beds dotted the path.

"I thought you were sleeping." SOF said with a hint of exhaustion to his voice.

"I woke up when those 'two' did." as if implying that their nightmares disturbed her.

"Why not, go back to sleep? It's still night..."

"I'm not tired anymore, besides i've always had trouble with sleep."

"Do you dream?" this question had the sort of edge that meant more than just simple dreaming. It was directed as if he was asking about nightmares.

"Sometimes..." she admitted

"What about?" SOF asked if pushing it.

Sinon guardedly looked away without answering so SOF changed his question.

"Did it happen, while you were...?" he motions with his head towards where they just came from.

She paused her walking and then lightly shook her head.

SOF nodded nervously as he stopped at the apple tree, "Apple?"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Why not? Also who's going to stop us?"

"The resistance fighters and because it's not ours." She said flatly.

"I'm pretty sure i have a world class sniper watching my back." SOF laughed "I'm not too scared of the resistance fighters."

Sinon tilled her head as SOF looked at her "W-what... me?"

"who else would I be talking about?"

She blushed slightly but put on an irritated face "I not actually good with guns though."

Sinon seemed vulnerable prompting SOF to take a step forward and smile gently "I'm sure Hecate would be disappointed if she heard this."

"Its just a gun." She said in a very meek voice.

SOF took another step forward close enough to grab her. To his recollection this is the closest he had gotten so far without her jumping away, disregarding the times she hid behind him. "But it's your gun, the only gun to understand how you feel."

She stomped her foot like SOF overstepped his bounds "And what would you know?!"

SOF undeterred tooka small step closer "I know about what you did, how much you are afraid of guns because of it, but..." He pauses "Hecate isn't like that, its a part of you, an extension of your very soul."

She takes a step back from him, with an angry expression "Who the hell are you really?"

SOF was no one special obviously, but Sinon had no idea that a lot of people knew her story, that's just what it meant to be from a fiction. "I'm just someone who had the privilege to see parts of your past, present and future."

Sinon took another step away from him with a terrified expression. SOF knew he had sort of screwed up, he wasn't amazing at this. "W-why?" Was all she could eek out.

"We are beings that exist in independent multiverses, it just so happens that in my multiverse your universe is a book/anime."

She looked away with a defeated expression and the tension left her body, "You better make up for this." She said in a pouty voice.

"Yeah... I'm sorry."

"Don't be..." She said quietly, "Just, tell me more about yourself, then we'll be even."

"I promise..." Some force cuts him off. An eerie chill. He dived into Sinon as he felt cold steel graze his back. The chill was gone as he let go of the now shocked speechless Sinon and looked at the place he was just was. A small sword resides in the ground. The blade has the words "Faker." Etched into it. SOF gulped and pushed himself up. He went to extend his hand to Sinon but as he saw her expression he looked at his now blood covered hand. Did he touch his back? Why was his hand covered in blood? Wait that sword in the ground... no blood was on it. He looked down a jagged sword stuck in his abdomen. The change from calm to panic was instant and violent. His body trembled as he shakily walked like a zombie towards the others. Sinon was calling his name, but he couldn't hear her. He was stuck in an infinite loop "Am I dying?" he repeated over and over again in his head like a mantra, "Help... Someone help me." His breath caught in his throat and those words reached no one. He walked into the room with the others and something drew him to Naive. One look at her and he couldn't think of anything else. One more step and suddenly the blade dissipated and he healed. The power that did so seem to have come from Naive. SOf regained his composure almost instantly and pulled his thoughts into normality. He looked back at Sinon and mouthed "Sorry." To his worried companion. He needed to get his mind somewhere else, maybe he should talk to the other new person? He was sure that maybe he could alleviate some of her confusion if she had any. Though in truth his reasoning was a selfish desire to run away from what just happened.

He walked over to Katara quelling his terrified expression and returning to his pleasant calm one "You seem to have trouble sleeping is something on your mind? I'm SOF by the way, welcome to our collective sinking ship." He tried to make a joke. Before the conversation could go further he heard Doce "Do you want a fight?" His voice had an edge to it "We may have a mission and a reason to be here, but an army does not march lightly, rest is important as is knowing our next move, blindly jumping with get us nowhere." Then the next thing that **** him off came out of Eggy's mouth. He ground his teeth "Are they just expendable, they are still people you know!" He stood up and moved to the center of the room, then his sense returned to him, that wasn't what they were saying it was just banter to mask the levity of the situation. SOF sighed "Sorry, took me a moment, I misinterpreted that, we should be off soon, but if what I've been hearing is true we have to tread lightly, everything here seems tentative." SOF was a giant mix of good and bad emotions, unstable at this moment, his face wasn't calm, it looked strained and the hole in his clothes where the sword was very centered as was the blood stains. "I can track the hacker guy, if that's where you want to go first." he said a slightly trembling voice.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:22 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Walter smiled at Katara as she asked how he and Phibrizzo knew all of this so called "unattainable information". "My dear Katara," he smiled oddly as Phibrizzo's eyes widened and he made a "slice your neck" motion to Walter.

"We both know these things because we were both at one point subservient to the Overseer. the reason we left is quite simple. He was afraid we'd rebel and overthrow him and we knew that for him to succeed, we needed to be out of the picture. Rather than be killed, we left as traitors." He smiled kindly and added, "I would hold my new questions for later. we are in an... undesirable setting for now." he finished, silencing Blade/Current JD, Eve/Current Rukia, Death/Current Lucile, Past Rukia, and Masahide/JD#2 and pretty much everyone else.

(NOTE: please DO NOT reply to anything above this note, as the scene of the sleeping and plotting and such is AFTER this and this scene was simply put there to react to Katara's questions. I repeat, DO NOT reply to anything above the note!)

As Eve heard Eggy's remark of "It's fine if they die" her face darkened. SOF beat her to replying, but she didn't let Doce off as easily as SOF did as he seemed to have a bloody shirt and was occupied with god knows what over with Katara and Naive.

Blade tried to hold her back, but she morphed her body to get away from him and was soon in the form of a huge snake, which put both current and past JD in awe, and made past Rukia cringe as Eve had all three Doce's in a constrictive grip seeming as they were all in very close proximity to each other. She spoke, but to the shock of everyone, her vocal patterns were oddly male. a certain godlike character from Naruto was all JD could think of, having never memorized all the plethora of names on the show.

"You think this is some game to everyone? If you had any humanity you would realize the value of a life! I don't buy the bullshit about "kill the GM"! You're just trying to go back to your world with as little casualties as possible. I get that. BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ME??? I don't exist in either, and you were aware, yet you still want to kill me off just to 'fix' your own life! what about the lives of your friends you selfish arrogant group of belligerent thoughtless assho-"

"Rukia! STOP! You'll crush them if this keeps up!!" Blade yelled as he noticed that the three of them were losing oxygen. Eve morphed back into her normal self but was still angry at them. "If all I am to you is cannon fodder, then I don't need to care about you either! I hope you like your new life, because I'd be willing to bet without me you won't get the old one BACK!" she shouted before running out the door.

she passed the door marked "83" and heard a voice ask her, "You misunderstood too? I can help!" before that chilling laugh stopped and changed to a chuckle. "It is never to late to change the past... or the future! heheh!"

Without caring that she was doing something idiotic, she morphed her clenched fist into a hammer, and destroyed the door. "Soooo... cool arm... what else can it do?" Dark Link asked. "Name's Link... Dark is another, but it's whatever you want it to be, sweet cheeks."

Rukia frowned. "I assume you've got a way out?" she asked. Dark smirked and uttered "What did you think I was born yesterday?" before they both vanished in a cloud of black smoke.

JD/Masahide and JD/Blade muttered, "We are so screwed!" as the smoke dissipated leaving nothing there but a piece of paper with the letters, "GM" on them. Blade turned angrily to the trio of Doce's and said "Well now we really are going to die here. Without her we are missing the one thing that could possibly be the key to cleaning up this mess, and she ran off to god knows where with a being that sets people on fire for FUN! I blame all three of you!" he finished. Although he hadn't said it due to how shaken up he was from the nightmare, Blade was more concerned with keeping them alive than a necessarily "happy ending" but he knew if the paper was anything to go by, GM knew this would happen, and was after Rukia and Dark now that they were separated from the group.

"I hope you three are happy!" He muttered as he went to SOF. "PLEASE tell me you can track them!" he practically begged. Hellmaster sighed. "The Astral Plain doesn't give me anything... but they would have to have left fiction for that to happen... They can't do that can they?"

Death looked surprised. "You're sure you can't find them?"

"Nothing. Not even a life sign." Phibrizzo confirmed.

"I said it before and I will say it again. We are so screwed!" Masahide muttered.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:09 pm 

In College

Eggy blinked as SOF freaked out on her briefly before calming down. As he looked worn out and dejected, a small smile settled on her face.

"No, you interpreted it correctly the first time. As far as I am concerned, just about everyone is expendable. If you weigh the lives of the people in this petty resistance group and in the GM's camp versus every life that will never be born in reality or fiction should they collapse, there is no contest. Possibilities exist only in the future, good or bad. And if we half-ass it here and fail, there won't be any future. So I don't care even if a few thousand people have to die for this."

Cold? Absolutely. Wrong? She didn't think so. Of course, these kinds of words were difficult to pass off--especially to the group members who were already unstable. Rukia flipped her ****, turned into a giant snake, and started constricting all three Doces. She started yelling incoherently, squeezing so hard Frahlah thought his ribs might crack, before fleeing the scene to who knows where.

Eggy coughed a few times before straightening her posture and scowling. "How is it that the only person besides the Overseer who isn't expendable misinterprets it this stupidly?"

Frahlah sighed. "I figured. The three of us might die too, huh?"

Rain smiled softly, "Obviously that would be the case. You should quickly resign yourself to die as well, number 3."

"Iya, it's scary, but I don't have any regrets. What about you, number 1?"

"I hope I don't die uselessly. If I go first, you two have to carry the weight of my sacrifice, alright?"

"You said thousands may die earlier, right? That's quite the weight to carry," Rain complained quietly.

"Yes. But it seems some people still don't understand that to live is to kill."

Rain glanced around at their comrades. "You know, these people probably cannot understand our meaning with just this. The three of us share the same mind, but... The words alone must sound really bad?"

"Well, we've been yelled at twice now," Frahlah smiled awkwardly.

"Ah, good point." Eggy looked around. "I'm not saying to send people to their deaths. Rather, please survive as long as possible. I'm just saying, people will probably die. Just because of that, though, we can't avoid the fight. Every possible creature that might someday exist depends on us. My idea to put the resistance against the Overseer's people to draw his forces away is dangerous for both parties, but I don't want either side to drop dead. For us to successfully reach the overseer after that point, it's necessary for the battle to last as long as possible, which naturally means using nonlethal methods on our enemies and good defensive strategies on our allies. But, if there's a way to get to the Overseer without going to all this trouble and risking lives, that's naturally the better option. Am I really so hateful as to throw away precious lives without reason? If you still think so, then I'll just say that the GM intends much larger saccrifices than I do--everything, to be exact--so pick your poison."

Rain smiled and nodded, then looked in SOF's direction. "It would be good for you to use your method, if the others have no objections. We will also need to recover Rukia at some point. And, since I obviously won't win this battle, everyone should be sure to rest well while we have the chance."

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:21 am 

SOF finally overcame his shock as Rukia bolted out of the room. His compulsion to go after her was almost as if there was someone screaming in his ear. His foot slammed against the ground and with a loud crack he was lunging towards the door. Then, he saw her, though she no longer was alone. Instantly a dagger appeared in his hand like it was a reflex. His wrist flicked as Dark link began to GO up in smoke. The dagger seemed to hit him for a split second, but the sound of metal rending into concrete quickly dispelled that notion.

SOF slammed the wall with his fist knocking the dagger to the ground where it disappeared "DAMN!" He punched the wall again "What?!" And again creating a large crack "Do!?" Another punch breaking through the wall causing him to fall against it. He paused breathing heavily "What do I do?" He closed his eyes this wasn't like him, just think for a moment. "Wait Road... I know you're here because you always are."
She appeared on his back sitting on him lightly "You called?" she grinned
"You can go anywhere right!?"
She tilted her head "Is that even a question?"
"R-right... right. Follow them please... please."
"Sure."
SOF blinked "Really?"
"Yep... I was going to do it anyways, thought I could tease you by never actually telling you anything... Ciao!"
"Wait what?" SOF flung his body around just to see her stepping through a door covered in clocks "B****..."

SOF walked back out to the group "So...Rukia is gone, There was smoke, and a character from The legend of Zelda and then gone..." he Sighed out. At this point he decided to think about more pressing matters, Road may be a tease but, she was trustworthy to an extent she'd help them in her own way. He took a deep breath "While I understand what you are saying Eggy, and in most ways I agree with you, because hell even we are expendable to an extent if it means saving the world... I do believe that it is the duty of heroes to save as much people as possible, so talking like they are already dead when we could save everyone, as naive as that sounds, is a pointlessly depressing endeavor." He sighed "Now that, that is off my chest, we need to get out of here south is..." His glowed blue for a split second "That way." He pointed and began walking.

As they left the facility SOF looked around them and snapped his finger when his eyes landed on a tall tree "That one should be sturdy enough." With the crunch of dead leaves SOF walked up to the tree and began to climb it. "He said he was in a town... But south is a vague direction and the tree cover means that with out a perfect direction we'd end up going in circles in the forest." He called behind him. It didn't take him too long to get to the top where he chuckled contently, "Its really nice up here." he mumbled looking at the miles of green. A rustling of branches broke him from his trance. Sinon had followed him.
"That was surprisingly quick?" he raised and eyebrow
"I had gear." She shrugged showing the steel rope around her arm before they seemingly disappeared into her inventory.
SOF motioned her to sit next to him on the branch To which she obliged happily with a small smile. Though she sat much farther away from him that he had motioned. She took out a pair of binoculars and began looking through them.
"You upgraded your tracking skill in GGO a lot i take it?" SOF says as his eyes glow blue again.
She nodded "Wait, don't a lot of those trees seem fake?"
SOF narrowed his eyes at where she was looking, and noticed that they moved unnaturally or in different ways to the trees around them "Y-yeah... That is odd."
"Odd? If someone is using Optical Camo. its to hide something right?"
SOF Rubbed his temple "So in addition to a phantom town we now have possible ambushes?"
"Or its hiding something important and not just there to kill us."
"Everything seems to be made to kill us." SOF rolled his eyes
"Where did your optimism go?"
"It didn't... I'm just not sure what there is to hide in this world."
"Good point... On another note how are you seeing what i'm seeing without these." She shook her binoculars
"Literal actual magic."
Sinon sighed "I'd say something but to be honest I can't disbelieve anything anymore."
"Yeah this whole..."
"Shhh."
"Wha..."
"Shhh."
SOF stopped speaking and followed her gaze
"The trees seem to break somewhat, like something lies beyond." Sinon's tone was cold and calculated
"It might be the town..." SOF narrowed his eyes
"It could be something else... with all the Camo around the forest..." She trailed off.
"Its the best option as of now... And its almost directly south... So its time for us to get down from here."
Sinon put her Binoculars away and got her climbing gear out.
"No need." SOF smirked as he stood up turning to her."
"What? Why..." SOF grabbing her and jumping off the tree silenced her thought with a loud scream.
SOF began to snicker as they Careened towards the ground. Just as it comes into few he thrust his hand down with a weird blue/yellow hilted long sword. A beam started to Crash against the ground like it was a jet booster, breaking SOF's and Sinon's fall. He then let her go and she shakily moved away from him.
"Wasn't that fun?" SOF smirked.
"Ass." she pouted at him as he began to walk away
"Follow me, the town is this way, made a magical mental note, its sort of like a waypoint in video games but in real life... To be honest its fricken sweet." He put his hands behind his head as he walked casually, "Oh yeah and be wary for trouble, there might be a trap or two along the way."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:07 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Asterous was late...again! It wasn't that he hadn't heard the alarm, it was ringing loud and clear in his ear, but when eight people share one house it can get a little chaotic. Rushing down the stairs, he nearly tripped over the shoes scattered all over. Seriously? We have a shoe rack for a reason! Not having time for the usual hot chocolate and toast combo, Asterous grabbed a couple granola bars, hoping they would hold him until after class. It was only fifty minutes, but was also one of two courses he actually liked, and what he was majoring in.
"Shoot, shoot, shoot!" Became the mantra as Asterous pulled on his shoes while moving out of the way of both the bathroom and the stairs. Finally ready, he checked his bag for the third time to ensure his keys and wallet were there, a bad habit, before rushing out the door.

Being in the third parking lot meant he had a long way to go to the Academic Building. Asterous pulled his cracked Ipod from his pocket, checking the time and continuing the mantra again.
"I'm screwed." Asterous said, shoving the device back in his pocket and starting to run. Clutching his bag to his chest to stop it from bouncing around, he narrowly avoided being hit by a car as he crossed the crosswalk without looking.
"Damn drivers." As he neared the building, Asterous put on a burst of speed from seemingly nowhere and dashed to the side door as it was closer to where he had to be. Flinging the door open, Asterous rushed into the building, but instead of the usual Commons, the surroundings were blurred.
"What the hell?" Asterous asked, continuing to run even in this new environment. It didn't last long though as the force of literally hitting a brick wall stopped his process, knocking him out cold.

“Do we wake him up?” a voice asked as the unknown person in the room stirred.

“I say we knock ‘im out again, and see how long it takes for ‘im to-”

“Silence. I recognise his insignia. We are of the same Origin Universe.” a commanding voice said as the Overseer walked up to the other two.

“Ah! Come on! I would’a at least enjoyed knockin’ ‘im around a bit!” the regenerator known as Alexander Anderson smirked showing his pointed teeth. The Overseer snapped, and the Regenerator was soon covered in a block of cement up to his waist.

“Wally? I assume you are alright by now?” the Overseer turned to the youth. “It’s Firestorm. I would ask you if you had questions, but it seems the more pressing issue is your head injury.” he spoke as though meeting a friend for the first time in a while. Ulquiorra, the first to have spoken, shrugged and left, finding no interest in what was going on.
Anderson sighed and asked, “Can ye at least free me from this stone, ya heathenistic bastard?”

“With an attitude like that I am inclined to bury you in it.” Firestorm said, turning back to Wally and asking. “Can you walk?”

The world came back in bits and pieces, but the first thing Asterous was aware of was there were other people around him. Great, now I'll be the laughing stock on campus for running into a wall. With a groan, Asterous moved to sit up but regretted that decision as his headache flared.
"Bad idea, bad idea." Curling in on himself, Asterous clutched his head and froze. That's not my voice. And this isn't my hair. And what the hell are these things on my ears? Freaking out, Asterous opened his eyes and looked around the room, actually seeing it for the first time. Not recognizing anyone he zeroed in on the one who was speaking.
"What did you call me?" Seriously, what is going on? Last I checked I didn't have a cold. "And of course I can walk...I just need a minute." Asterous had tried to stand up, resulting in the room spinning and his stomach ready to go with it. Stumbling, he closed his eyes and willed the pain away. This is all a dream, heck you probably didn't even get up this morning. You're just sick again.

“Let the boy rest... in pieces. He doesn’t know who the hell we are, and he sure as hell won’t be able to fight back!” Anderson smirked, still buried in cement up to his waist. Firestorm frowned. “Do I need to remind you who you are defying?” He said coldly, forgetting Wally for the moment.

“O’ course not ya’ heathenistic bastard! I just ain’t afraid is all!” Anderson said, soon finding the cement grow up to his neck. Firestorm turned to Wally/Asterous and smiled. “Come on, I will help you to your room.” He said kindly. Grabbing Wally and supporting him on his shoulder, Firestorm led him to a room that resembled one of the Happy Harbor rooms, complete with several “souvenirs” minus Dr. Fate’s helmet. Firestorm was far from an idiot, and had that tucked away somewhere else.

“I will have someone come by later with a medical kit.” Firestorm said kindly.

Asterous could finally see straight, though he still wondered if this was a dream. Though it didn't really make sense as he didn't exactly know who these characters were. Feeling someone supporting him and leading him away, Asterous was reluctant to follow but had little choice in the matter. As the two entered the room, Asterous raised his gaze from the floor to take in the new surroundings.

Immediately recognizing the room as one from Young Justice,he couldn't help but grin. If this was a dream, it had just gotten better. It even had souvenirs! Score! Taking in the room, still with a stupid grin on his face, Asterous' attention was once more called back to the man who was still with him.

"Whoa, wait a minute. What the heck is going on? Last I checked, dreams didn't result in pain. And they're usually made up of at least something familiar!" Asterous asked, his brain trying to come up with some sort of explanation. Raising a hand to point at the man and continue with his train of thought on how dreams incorporated aspects of the life of the host, he was stopped by the red glove, and bright yellow sleeve. Trailing his eyes down his arm, and finally looking down at himself, Asterous froze.

"This dream just got a lot better." The grin returned as Asterous realized that he were Kid Flash. "This is awesome!"

Firestorm smiled at Kid Flash’s realization of who he now was. This would make things easier… he seemed to know about his new body’s identity. Some of the others didn’t, which made it far more complicated. “I assure you this is no dream Wally! If it were a dream, you wouldn’t be injured at the very beginning of it, and you would be able to wake up...”

Now came the hard part. “Wally… I need your assistance with something… There is a man somewhere in this world that I need to stop from destroying both this world of fiction… and reality itself. I need you to go find a man… a contact of mine by the name of Junichiro. He may be a hopeless Otaku, but he has managed to hack the GM’s- that’s the man I mentioned attempting to destroy reality and fiction- servers. Junichiro knows how to get into GM’s database… he may be the key to returning to the real world, and I can’t find out where he is… can you do that for me?”

Why the Overseer was actually telling Asterous this was probably because of their mutual Origin Universe. Everyone else assumed he wanted to rule in the GM’s stead, when he was trying to save those trapped here. Then again, he had every resource to rule… minus the GM’s abilities. Maybe with Wally as an ally instead of an underling… they would stand a chance.

Asterous was busy looking over his new self and thinking of all the things he could do now that he was one of his favourite fictitious characters. He could feel the excitement buzzing in his system...or maybe that was just the after effects of knocking yourself out. Snapped out of this by the man's comment on this not being a dream, Asterous' amazement didn't falter. He was just pleased he was KF, heck, this was like a dream come true!

Facing the man, he listened to what he had to say - trying his best to ignore the combined buzzing and dull throb in the back of his skull.
"First mission, cool!" As the man explained further, the coolness factor seemed to leave. Holding a hand up to stop the onslaught of information, Asterous tried to understand it all.

"So, this is a completely different world with a bad guy that is somehow threatening the real world all without the knowledge of the real world that anything is going on? And you want me to find this guy, Juni--whatever, who can get into the bad guy's base and shut him down while somehow returning to the real world where all of this would seem like a dream, though it's really not a dream?" Asterous hadn't realized he had been speaking faster than normal until he stopped and actually considered what he had said. "That was a lot." He said, taking a breath. Thinking all this over again, Asterous came to another question.

"How am I supposed to find this guy if you don't even know where he is? And I gotta sit down --" Asterous pressed a hand to his temple, feeling the headache spike once more.

Firestorm smiled. “I DO know where he is… I just can’t go there myself, and my… associates are likely to kill him due to the lies GM has fed the general populace. The fact is you are the only one I have told this because you were brought here to my abode away from GM’s influence, and I can only keep them away from him as their “boss” to keep Junichiro under the radar. No one else knows any of this. I am asking you as a friend. Go here, I implore you. Find Junichiro, and tell him I sent you.”

Firestorm handed a small device to Asterous that resembled a Titan Communicator for ease of recognition. “Head toward the marker on this and wait for a man with strikingly red/pink hair in a lab coat. That’s who you’re after.” Firestorm said. There was a knock on the door and his personality changed to a commanding tone, “Come in!”

A lean girl with blood red irises walked in, her sclera were jet black, and she seemed… a bit off from a normal girl. “Here. I brought a med kit. Don’t make me regret it.” she said uncaringly. Firestorm smiled, “Thank you Touka.”

“Whatever. I am starving. Why didn’t you just let me eat the idiot?” she shot back. Firestorm frowned, “Coffee not doing it for you, then?”

“NO it ISN’T! I need flesh and you know that!” Touka spat. Firestorm sighed. “Go find Ulquiorra. He doesn’t seem to care when you eat his flesh… high speed regeneration, remember?”

Touka nodded. Treating Asterous, she smiled as though she wasn’t an abnormal flesh eating ghoul at all. “Hold still, this might sting.” she said before putting the medicine on his head. When she was done and gone, Firestorm turned to Kid Flash and said, “She is surprisingly docile for a ghoul. Most of the people who turn into a Ghoul when appearing here are quite hostile. I’ll... leave you to your own devices for now. Just don’t go getting yourself killed.” he warned before leaving.

Asterous listened to what the man was saying with his eyes on the floor. Wasn't he lucky. And to think this had all started as a normal, though running late, day of classes. All in all, this not-a-dream was turning into more of a nightmare. Crazed power hungry GM's, worlds of fiction...looking up from his thoughts, Asterous accepted the communicator with a small smirk at the design.

"Sort of like a recon mission, nice." His examination of the device was interrupted by the knocking on the door. Watching the girl who entered, Asterous' eyes flickered between her and the man. He wanted nothing to do with this 'flesh-eater'. Remaining as still as he could, which seemed to be much more difficult in this body, Asterous kept his gaze forward while Touka treated him. Before he could say anything, a slight sting arose from where the medicine had been placed. Wincing slightly, Asterous watched the ghoul leave, grateful for the limited time spent with her.

When the door closed, he once more turned his attention to the only other person in the room. Asterous opened his mouth to comment on the other people turning into ghouls bit, but closed it without a word as the man left him alone.

"Great, just fantastic." He said when he was alone. Holding up the communicator and looking at where the marker was, Asterous let out a sigh. Stretching his arms over his head and hearing his elbow pop, he made the decision that sooner was better than later. Hesitantly opening the door, Asterous looked down either side of the hall for anyone who may be coming before choosing a direction at random and hoping it would lead out.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:01 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Blade sighed and rubbed the back of his head. Turning to the trio of Doces he said, "You could have explained it that way the first time, you know. Ah, hell... What's done is done. Besides, we have the past Rukia so it's not like we are at a totally irreparable disadvantage. Alright Archer, lead the way!"

Masahide was looking at Blade like he didn't exactly like having a duplicate of his personality around, and Rukia turned to Blade, "What do you mean "At least you have me"? I can't fix everything! All we know is I was the original test subject to the GM's little experiment! How does that help us?" she asked while they started walking south. Blade smirked, "Well I might not be the smartest person in the world, but I have a theory. So remember how the Arcomovani servers worked in the full-dive version? They were machines that held the servers as evidence would prove if that man made of Binary Code is anything to go by, and you were able to exist there. In code form. Which means there are machines making all this happen. Of course, I could be wrong since fiction itself is what we are dealing with, but I need more of the puzzle before I say anything else. Like I said, I'm not the smartest guy ever, but back IRL I was quite a tech junkie. Had to take apart and reassemble my own PC at one point. I know my way around a coding language, and by all indications, someone with enough processing power could, in theory, do everything that is happening right now... that still doesn't explain how it would destroy reality or fiction, though."

Masahide frowned. "Even if we are all hooked up to some sort of machine like you are implying, that doesn't explain how we have duplicates of ourselves!" he said. Blade smirked. "Ever played anything split screen? It's simple to code seeing both and reacting to both at once." Rukia's eyes widened, "Then if that's true... could I access the other me if we hacked the server to see where she is?"

Hellmaster Phibrizzo smirked creepily. "We'll have to find out, won't we?"

Death sighed, "You are enjoying this way too much aren't you?"

"Maybe so, but I AM you, so it doesn't matter! Or it's a paradox. Pick your poison." The monster Lord's smirk widened.

At this point, they had reached a patch of trees that were glitching out for some reason. "Please, don't!!!" A shout was heard as they glitched out again and a room appeared showing a boy chained to a chair. The boy had pale skin and white hair and was being tortured by a large man who suddenly looked up directly at the group, and smirked wickedly. "A way OUT!" He laughed as he let the boy stay there, who looked in their direction and screamed, "RUN! He'll kill you!" before the glitch fixed itself and there was a thudding sound against the wall of the glitching area.

Blade and Masahide simultaneously gulped. "Tokyo Ghoul... Ken Kaneki's torture scene. I think I'm gonna be sick." Masahide was sweating in fear, but Blade just had a blank expression. "Learned it..." he whispered fearfully.

As the group stood there, none other than Touka, another Ghoul showed up behind them and said, "Those two have been stuck in that glitch ever since they got here. If you know what's good for you, you will avoid the glitches in this world. As for why I'm here... you're after Junichiro, right? the Overseer knows this and sent someone after him as well. If you want to cut out the middle man, follow me to the Fortress. if not, find Junichiro. Either way, you can still save fiction and reality, it's just information Junichiro has and we sent someone after it already. I don't give a ****. The point is I can bring you to the Overseer if you want."

Another scream was heard as the glitching area flickered back into view. "You can't save him unless we shut down GM," Touka said, obviously torn between helping and turning away. The glitch fixed itself again and Blade muttered: "I need some coffee..."

Masahide shuddered, "You couldn't have picked a worse time to figure out how to subconsciously learn someone's abilities!" Which prompted Blade to yell "Yeah? Well, it isn't like Hadamise is gone, so you've got just as many problems as I do! We all have issues, so don't wear them out!"

Hellmaster Phibrizzo looked at Touka and chuckled, "Yeah about that... I am still a traitor to him so... thanks, but no thanks."

Touka smirked, "Would you rather be eaten now, or forgiven later?" As her eyes changed to black scleras and red irises.

"No no... forgiven's good! really!" Phibrizzo hurriedly squeaked, running behind Frahlah for protection.

As it happened the direction Asterous had chosen to use DID lead to the exit. However, there was one problem. Ulquiorra was guarding the exit right now. Grabbing the speedster by the collar with equally quick reflexes, he turned him in midair and looked him in the eyes. "Where are you intending to go? If you lie, you will have a large hole in your chest momentarily," He stated bluntly as if it were a fact.

Thankfully Firestorm was at their side in a matter of seconds. "Ulquiorra, I sent him on a mission. Release him."

"As you wish. Also... Touka went out again... something about bringing back Phibrizzo and Walter." was the emotionless reply.

Firestorm didn't seem particularly happy about this new information but chose to say nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:57 am 

In College

Should I be expected to explain a personal chat between myself and my clones? Doce wondered tiredly. Its obvious some things would be left unspoken. Who asked you all to eavesdrop anyway?

Well, she wasn't particularly trying to keep her voices down, but still...

After that, the trio quietly went with the flow for a while. Whether it was obvious or subtle depended on the observer, but the girls had begun to feel rather mentally exhausted.

Out in the forest, they saw... something called as a glitch. It seemed two fictional characters were perpetually reliving a rather graphic scene with no escape.

Ah! That was a great scene... Shame they'll never get to the climax like this... Such were the passive thoughts that came out.

Rather unexpectedly, a deus ex machina appeared who offered to bring them to the overseer.

It's this girl... from Tokyo Ghoul. What was her name... It started with a K... Thought the Doce who was perpetually bad with names. Well, I've messed up enough for one day. Let's let the others decide how to move next.

Though it was kind of cute how Phibrizzo hid behind Frahlah while nervous. It was cute to Frahlah, anyway, and he showed an awkward smile. Rain, taken from a slightly later timeline felt the slightest bit jealous that Frahlah was chosen. But she reminded herself that the current Hellmaster had never even seen her, so it was only natural. Eggy, who had experienced the most since the first arc, had to take a moment to remember the bond she had once shared with Phibrizzo. She didn't feel much after remembering, since she considered Lucile to be Death at the moment, rather than the Hellmaster.

Somehow, I feel tired, she mused passively. The following sifi coding conversation didn't help either.

Even to her, who was a computer science major, albeit still a relatively fresh recruit: Pseudo coding mumbo jumbo? I guess... we can store DNA as code, and stop time in forth-dimensional crystals, but we'd still need a while to be able to store people and run controlled parallel timelines. Did advanced technology pop out of the realm of fiction? ****ing scary. I would rather it be magic...

Eggy spoke up dully. "I nominate future JD (Blade), past Rukia, and newbie SoF for our decision-making triumvirate. What say ye?" Ah... I want to go home, lie on my bed, and stare at the ceiling... It's been a wild ride.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:02 am 

SOF watched the scene of torture rather passively. The disconnect between reality and fiction dancing in his mind. What he was seeing seemed very real, but yet he could only perceive it as a fictitious event. It wasn't happening, but it was. The conflicting sensation was almost forcing his mind not to focus on in, so his eyes began to glaze and his vision blurred. Then Touka began to speak, but he still remained silent through it. His thoughts were slow but methodical. Was he just being paranoid? He did have some massive trust issues, but there were some obvious things that he just couldn't get past. The first was the suspicious timing of all of this, but that could be passed off as mere coincidence. The second and probably the biggest problem was her intentions, or rather lack there of. She would take them to the overseer but for what reason exactly, and why is she intending on doing so? On that note would not going to see Junichiro be a good idea? He shook his head to clear his thoughts and turned to Eggy and Rain.

"I would rather not make rash decisions without consulting you." he said warmly "As I think that you are the smartest out of all of us." He smiled and threw his head back sighing. "Besides... I don't really feel confident in shouldering the responsibility of being a leader." He laughed nervously emphasizing that point. "But if you must know, i'd like to not take Touka up on her offer, I'm just gonna leave it at that, because its just a feeling no real rationale behind it." While not entirely true, he just knew his reasons where founded in nothing but assumption and distrust.

Sinon glanced at him a bit worriedly as his expression was a bit tight. SOF tried to continue to smile as he turned to Touka "Unless Eggy and rain or Blade have a compelling argument i'm turning you down." He then leaned against a tree waiting for the others to respond. Sinon leaned against the same tree but on the side of SOF so that they were nowhere near touching but close enough to hear whispers. She seemed a bit serious "Torture seems like such a foreign word..."

"Its not something that should be seen." SOF said a bit sadly

Sinon shook her head "It didnt feel real... but it should have affected me in some way."

SOF suddenly understood "You arent heartless just because you can't feel for him. Its something that our minds cant even comprehend."

She nodded "Thanks... and uh if the group happens to split... i'm always on your side."

SOf smiled widely "Thanks right back at you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:38 pm 

Thankfully it looked as though Asterous had chosen the right direction, maybe, in all honesty he couldn't tell. However, as the student turned speedster pondered this and considered going back the way he had come, a hand was at his collar and Asterous found himself face to face with an unknown man...again. 

Why does this keep happening? 

At the question, and following threat, Asterous' mind went into a panic as his thoughts ran over one another in an attempt to make a coherent explanation. When it ended up a jumbled mess of one part recalled info, one part 'I don't have a freaking clue', he was grateful the man from before reappeared to call of the guard. 

As his collar was released, Asterous took a few steps back from the pair. Noting what was said, but making no sense of it, the speedster eyed the door behind the guard. 

"I'm assuming this is the way out, right?" He asked. "Of course, if you were guarding it it's very likely that it is, unless it's not which in that case could make this the way to any number of things..." Asterous stopped himself. 

Seriously? I don't even understand myself half the time and here I go spouting off nonsense faster than I can even think about it! 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:42 pm 

In College

(I asked for permission to post again, naturally !blush )

"...Eh?" Eggy was surprised when SoF treated her with so much respect.

He still thinks something like that? Do they really... still think I'm worth consulting?

Although the girls had been trying to divert their attention elsewhere, deep down they had been beating themselves up. Doce thought she was a very intelligent person, but after being assured by confidence, she went and made mistake after mistake. It was to the point where she really thought it was time to pass the rod to someone else.

But after messing things up so bad that time travel was the only hope to fix it, a person she hardly knew could still have so much confidence in her?

It's misguided, right? Isn't he just an idiot?

She didn't know if she was worthy of trust like that.... But it felt good to be believed in?

Doce in reality was a hardcore antisocial. She had her brains, but she was too quick to give up on things. Her intelligence made things easy, and she liked it that way. She didn't like to do difficult things. Given that she had no truly close friends, there was never anyone to motivate her further either. So she never imagined that in a situation like this, she could feel so touched.

"That's..." Eggy's cheeks blushed and her head lowered, she gave a shy nod. "Okay. Then, my vote... is to follow her to the Overseer. The device maintaining this game world was in his possession the first time around. Originally, I destroyed it so we could leave this world and go home. I didn't realize how important it was."

"Also, this information we want from that Jun guy, what use would it be in our hands? The overseer has been trying to fix things, right? He should know a lot more about it than we do, so I thing we should meet up quickly. After that, if anything goes wrong with the guy they sent to get the data, we can take over that mission."

"Maybe... it's the wrong choice. I've been wrong a lot lately. But even if it's wrong, I don't think we won't be able to recover. ... That's my opinion."

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:53 am 

(So I did the same thing Doce did... Mostly because it would feel weird if I didnt respond after her. !shy)
The tree felt nice against SOF's back, a very real feeling that tether him here. He mused inwardly It still does't feel real, but then again If i had stayed in the real world... I dont think it would feel real either. His thoughts were drifted to before all of this. He missed his family and his friends to an extent, but he found purpose here. Where he was, what he was doing, all of it was meaningless before, just something he did because it was expected of him. But now.... Now he had people to protect and a world to save. Not that it was all good. He still felt that same trapped sense he had before. None of what he did felt like his own decision. Except for what he said to Eggy. He had kind of admired her ever since she talked at length about time travel. He looked over at her as she began to speak unable to keep a smile off his face.

He hopped up from off the tree and walked over to Eggy. "That was a rather compelling argument. I change my vote and decide to go with Touka." He then held out his hand to Eggy "Though if you..." he pauses looking at Rain as well "Both of you ever need a shoulder to lean on, I could be that shoulder." He smiled at them cutely. He was thinking about just carrying them, they did seem rather tired. "Also I could carry both of you on my shoulders if you ever need a break from walking." He randomly added after his serious question because he felt like breaking the tension slightly. Though the question was inherently a serious one, he was fine sacrificing himself somewhat for the good of others. He had to admit, that in all reality he was being a bit selfish but he let it slide this one time.

Sinon watched silently from the tree. A bit before Eggy had spoke SOF gave her a mission. She closed her eyes to go over the details again.

"If Eggy and Rain decide on going with Touka, I'm going to go with them, but..."

"Spit it out." Sinon hissed

"But, I want you to go meet Junichiro in my stead."

She scowled at him "Alone..."

He nodded nervously.

"But... What... What am I supposed to do if I get attacked?"

"You are..."

She cut him off "I'm a Sniper and it might be an ambush." In reality she was more scared of being separated than being attacked but she couldn't just say that.

"Come closer." SOF said gently

"No..." nervousness dominated her voice.

"Trust me..."

She nodded and took a shaky step around the tree, Shivering and almost jumping away when he touched her hand.

"It took me a while to notice but..." he peels away her glove as she blushed looking away "Look at this." On Her hand and wrist was a red tattoo of a snake coiling around her in three segments.

"Whats that?"

"Its..." He paused to reword himself as it was best to show full confidence. "It is a command seal, each segment is an ability to cast a very powerful spell, if you ever need me use one and i'll be there."

"But how..."

"Just think really hard, i'll be there I promise."

With a nod Sinon pulled away from him and he hopped up.

Sinon sighed "This isnt going to be fun." She said as she broke from the group to continue to Junichiro alone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:36 am 

The Happy RP salesman

“Yes, Wally, that is the way out.” Firestorm nodded. “Hurry and see to it that you meet up with our comrade before something else... unwanted happens.”

“Why am I not allowed to kill this one?” Ulquiorra was heard asking as Asterous left. Firestorm’s reply was, “You have a very unwanted one track mind. Try to see it my way, and you just might learn something.”

“As you wish.” Ulquiorra complied with a bored tone.

Blade rubbed his temples. “So our options are to go with the bloodthirsty coffee drinking flesh eater, or to find a guy who can give us information on GM? I’m not sure I like the odds that we find something worse than Touka. Besides… I don’t have a problem with following her.”

“I do! Do you know what will happen to me if we go back there?” the Hellmaster suddenly shouted. Touka frowned, but didn’t want to compromise her position, so she shrugged. “Again, do what you want. I repeat, I don’t give a ****.” she maintained.

Sinon had slipped in and around the group silently. This was more of her default state of being than any sort of skill however. She found herself to the back of the Hellmaster “It's not as if we have to stay together.” She whispered neutrally.

Phibrizzo caught on and immediately said, “I think I’ll follow Sinon!” to which Touka’s eyes widened slightly, having not expected this development. Rukia looked to Masahide, who decided he would rather go with Doce and the others, so she followed suit with a, “I vote to go to the Overseer.”

Blade sighed. “Fine… I suppose that it wouldn’t hurt to follow you.” he resigned to the Ghoul. Soon the group split up and Death, Blade, Masahide and Rukia followed Touka, while the Hellmaster followed Sinon. Reaching the Fortress took little time, which surprised JD. During the time it took to walk there, he kept thinking about what they were going to say to the Overseer. After all the first time they were here, they had been led to believe he was the enemy. Upon reaching the door to the Fortress, Blade noted that there was a guard, and not someone he was overly fond of meeting.

Ulquiorra.

“****.” Masahide breathed. Ulquiorra seemed to recognize him. “I was told not to harm you.” he stated as fact. Then added a “Be grateful.” as a sort of warning. Leading the group to a large throne room, he left, presumably to guard the door again.

“Touka.” A voice acknowledged. “Who have you brought before me?”

Hellmaster Phibrizzo followed Sinon without much hesitation and kept stealing glances at the snake markings on her wrist and hand. “So where are we headed exactly?” he asked. “Without Archer I don’t see how we’ll find our target!”

Sinon had been eyeing the ground and the area in front of her like she was scanning for something with her crystal blue eyes “We are going that way.” she shifted her direction at her monotone words.

“Fine then, don’t tell me.” Phibrizzo huffed. Soon the two of them found an opening in the trees, where a small town was situated. “Huh… you do know your way around...” The Monster Lord admitted. Not very many people were outside, so it was easy to find the only one with strikingly pink hair and a lab coat. “Don’t just stand there! Say something!” Phibrizzo nudged Sinon, feeling a bit awkward to be there in place of Doce and the others.

She seemed to just then look up. Her eyes regarded the person in a very dismissive way “So… Are you Juni?” She thought maybe a nickname would break the tension “I was mostly asleep when you hacked things or whatever.” She added because it was weird not to recognize him, or maybe her, to be honest she was rather bad at judging gender.

“Yeah, that’s me. I was starting to think no one was coming. You’re here for the GM files, right?” Junichiro asked. Phibrizzo nodded. “What have you got?” he asked. Junichiro smirked and handed them a flash drive. “Get this to the Overseer. It’s got the source code on how the world of Fiction is being maintained. It’s really quite interesting! I was in shock when I found out how he did it! Turns out the machine used to maintain fiction is… well… several machines created it and we need to have someone shut off one irl before the one in the GM’s world can be tampered with effectively. Aaaaand… I’m out of ideas on how to do that since we can’t contact the real world.” Phibrizzo frowned. “Sinon… got any ideas?” he asked, then thanked Junichiro for the info.

She coiled her fingerless glove-laden fist against her chin and pondered for a moment. The real world to her was 2025 Japan, But Sof had recognized her as fiction, so he was of the real world. As to how they could get back to his world or even contact it, she was at a loss, but she didn’t fret it much. “Sorry idiots trudging forwards blindly…” She sighed “I don’t have Ideas but if Eggy and SOF were here to bounce nonsense off each other they’d probably figure it out, so don't worry. We just have to get this to him Somehow.”

Phibrizzo scowled, “Well I can get us there, but what with being a traitor I don’t really think it would be a good idea for me to show up at the Fortress again… I almost died once. I don’t want a repeat.”

Sinon just shrugged “From what I know of SO… Archer, he would protect you even if it meant his death… and if all else fails the tattoo you've been eyeing can compel him too.”

The Hellmaster looked doubtful for a moment, but finally decided that even if that were false, he could rely on the three Doces to do the same. Sighing, he simply answered her with, “I reserve the right to leave at any time. Follow me.” and he opened a portal to the Astral realm that would lead them to the Overseer’s throne room.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:45 pm 

Saluting the man, Kid Flash stepped around the door guard and once outside promptly zipped off int he direction he was suppose to go. Pulling out the communicator, KF verified that he was still on course, and figured he should arrive in a matter of minutes so long as he could keep the speed up. 

Soon, the speedster skidded to a rather clumsy stop, Asterous not being use to stopping at high speeds. He was just outside a small town, the communicator telling him that this was the place where the contact was. Immediately, he started looking for this man, his only mental image being of a man with red/pink hair, and a lab coat. It wasn't much to go on, but hopefully there wouldn't be too many here that fit that description. Luckily, there weren't too many out and about here so finding the individual was easy enough. 

Stepping towards the contact, Asterous was ready to say that...what was his name? Firestorm? That sounded right. That Firestorm had sent him when he noticed two others already with them. Closing the remaining distance between them, Asterous watched in what felt like slow motion as a flash drive was passed between the contact and one of the other people. 

"You're Junichiro, right?" Not waiting for an answer, Asterous continued. "Cool. Well I kind of need to get some info from you and I have a feeling whatever it is is on that drive that you oh so kindly just gave away." Turning from the contact to the other two, Asterous stepped towards them. "So I'd really appreciate it if you handed it over." All this had happened in what felt like a matter of seconds, and Asterous didn't think these two would just hand the drive over. So, using the speed that seemed to fuel everything right now, he made a grab for it, registering briefly the portal that had opened, and would likely make this simple task a lot harder if he failed.