All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Kidnapped-IC
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:53 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Blog: View Blog (1)

"Thank you!" Elizabeth said, smiling broadly.
"I think this is all I really need for now." She concluded, looking around just to make sure there was nothing else she wanted. She could conjure some of the bell flowers when they got back, now that she knew what they looked and smelled like.

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:20 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Emmet shrugged and bought the pot and left the store.

"Alright next stop is the clothing store."

Emmet took Elizabeth to the mall and entered the department store.

"ANother thing I forgot to mention, we have to dress like humans too. So here is where we buy cloths try them on and stuff. So like before, see something you like get it."

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:32 am 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Elizabeth strolled around the little store in silence. She casually leafed through some of the racks every so often to conceal the fact that not much in this store was even close to her taste. She started to tell Emmet this, but she bit her tongue. She had spent too long suffering Hades' anger and she had no intention of dealing with it now that she was free. But, wait. She wasn't free.
"Get a grip Persephone.. Hold tight to the original plan. Let him give you a little bit of freedom and then RUN!" She thought.
"The only reason I haven't tried to locate mother is because I want to grow some bell-flowers in the entrance to his mansion. It would be a crime to leave that color-less.. That is the ONLY reason.."
But, somehow she couldn't quite make herself believe it.
She glanced back at Emmet, to see that what he was doing, but as she was doing so she got distracted by a little scrap of baby yellow. It was Elizabeth's favorite color, so she tip toed over to it and pulled it off the rack. It was a sun-dress, much like her own but of a subtly different cut, and she fell in love with it immediately.

"I think this is all I want from here, if that's all right." She said, still staring at the little dress.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:14 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Emmet paid for the dress and walked out of the store.

"Well I find myself to be rather hungry. How about we find some place to eat."

Emmet walked with Elizabeth though the mall and window shopped a little. Emmet saw a hat that greatly appealed ti him se he bought it. Emmet closed his eyes for a moment and listened to the shadows, everything was normal.... all the shadows were human. Nodding his head a bit he kept walking. Hades would not find him, there was no way he could. But a demi god might. Emmet found a nice place to eat, it had a wide variety of food.

"Table for two please."

The host smiled and led them to a booth in a corner.

"Your server will be with you shortly."

Emmet smiled and picked up the menu. Browsing through it.

He placed it down for a second realizing that Elizabeth had probably never been to a place like this.

"Hey have you ever been to a restaurant before Elizabeth?"

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 pm 

Elizabeth shook her head, furrowing her brow.
"No, I can't say that I have... It's very strange."
She had picked up the menu, simply because observation told her that was what she was supposed to do.
"What is this for?" She asked confused, gesturing to the un-opened menu.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:33 pm 

Emmet smiled, "Alright this here is a menu and on it is everything this place sells. Right here are the drinks you can get.... I am going to order a coke..... if you have never had one I would suggest getting one. Now if you turn the page you will see the appetizers. These are small things to eat before the actual meal. If you turn the page again you will see the main courses. These are larger meals and varied. There are descriptions under each item that help you know what everything is. I think I will get the..... Chicken Sandwich. Did I explain that alright?"

Emmet was a little shocked but he got over the poor girl had never been out! How was she going to live?

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:53 pm 

Elizabeth was still slightly confused, and her cheeks flamed red with embarrassment.
"But.. Why can't you just tell them what you want?"
She refrained from saying this aloud, to spare herself the humiliation of sounding like an imbicile.
"Yes, I think I understand now.." She said, unfolding her menu and picking the appetizer section.
"I would kill for a salad.." She mumbled, almost inaudibly.
"Could I have this?" She said spinning the menu around to face Emmet, pointing to a place on the menu that said "Ceaser Salad".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:43 pm 

Emmet smiled and nodded, "Yes you can have that."

The waiter came and took their orders and Emmet leaned back looking around.

"So tell me Elizabeth what would you like to do next? Anything you have ever wanted to do but never been allowed? We have got the whole day, so whatever you want to talk about or do say it and I will se what we can do about it."

Emmet mentally kicked himself! He was going soft with the WIFE of his arch enemy!!! She could be a spy! What was he thinking..... but her eyes and her innocence. He was drawn to her in a strange way. There was something about the life she gave things.... perhaps the darkness wasn't everything. No.... what was he thinking, the darkness was all he had ever needed..... and yet there was something about the life which Persephone had that was extremely..... attractive. Emmet was so confused.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:32 pm 

Elizabeth was confused by Emmet's expression.
Like a blunt child who sputters the truth without thinking she said "What are you thinking about? You look conflicted." She said it with nothing but genuine curiosity, while folding her menu up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:56 pm 

Emmet forced a smile, "Oh just thinking..... so many things go on and I am prone to dark moods. Don't worry about it though. I am fine."

Going soft.... damn it all! But for some reason Emmet wanted to help and well.... impress.... no.... make Persephone like him. It was the weirdest most odd thing.

The waiter brought their food and Emmet smiled he wondered how she would like it.... and the coke..... it had been a very pleasant experience for him when he had first tried it. He wondered what she would think of it.

~Master to Butler Vilora